One for All...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers

Even their breasts formed a sharp contrast, not just in size, ranging from Rachel's 38C to Penny's 34B, but in the very shape of them. Stephanie's were very rounded with wide pink circles around short pink nipples. Rachel's mounds were conical in nature with puffy areolas that stuck out even further. Penny had the darkest nipples of the three, a rich dark brown against butternut skin.

"So now what?" Stephanie asked as she tossed her hands up in the air.

"Why don't you make yourself comfortable on the couch," Rachel suggested with a smile. "and let us take care of getting things started."

Thinking it not a bad suggestion at all, Stephanie sat down on the center of the wide couch. Rachel and Penny sat down beside her, tossing the larger throw pillows onto the hardwood floor. They would come in handy later.

Penny kissed Stephanie. Then Rachel kissed Stephanie. Then, leaning across the middle girl, Penny kissed Rachel. As they did, they each cupped the closest of Stephanie's breasts, playing their fingers across her nipples - enjoying the stiffness found there.

Stephanie couldn't help but compare the touch of the two women to that of men she'd known. For the most part, it was softer - yet at the same time much more erotic. As were the sensations it produced. Even more pleasing were the waves of delight that filled her breasts when those skillful fingers where replaced with even more talented mouths.

Matching tongues traced a path across supple flesh, until they met in the rich valley between the mounds. There the two lovers kissed once more before parting in different directions.

Penny continued to kiss and caress Stephanie's breasts, alternating between soft touches and gentle bites. Working her way back to Stephanie's willing mouth, she pressed her darker breasts hard against the those of the girl beneath her. The nipple to nipple contact was enough to elicit a soft moan from Stephanie. A moan cut short by the crush of Penny's mouth.

Rachel had moved her attentions lower, dropping down to sit on one of the oversized cushions. With a hand on each of Stef's thighs, she spread them apart to expose the blonde-framed pearl.

Burying her head between the pale legs, Rachel ran her tongue along the length of her friend's womanhood - her heart racing with excitement at the idea that she was the first woman ever to do so. The scent of Stephanie's already damp mound was intoxicating, a feast waiting to be savored.

Not to be denied, she drove her tongue up between the folds of those sugar walls, clearing a path to the clitoris. A path quickly followed.

"Oh God!!" Stephanie gasped as she felt Rachel's tongue strike her like the spark to a match. It was enough for her to momentary forget the girl still playing with both her breasts and mouth.

But only for a moment as Penny lifted herself higher and guided one of her own rich mounds to Stephanie's lips. Her mouth still open from her gasp, Penny pushed her erect nipple between the blonde's red lips.

There had often been times when Stephanie had wondered what it might feel like to suck on a woman's breasts. Her own mounds were too small to try it on herself. She'd included sucking on a man's nipples as part of her love play, but she was sure it wasn't the same.

Now with the reality between her teeth, she knew that her earlier conclusion was right. Playing with a man's nipples was nothing like the real thing of a woman. She could taste Penny in a way that she never could a man, delighting in the mixture of soft and hard. She ran her tongue back and forth across the dark, pert tips, trying to repeat the pleasing affect that Penny had produced in her.

As the now saturated nipple slipped from her lips, Penny wrapped her hands around the back of Stephanie's head, guiding her face to the soft spot between her breasts, inviting her to feast there as well, an invitation Stephanie was all too willing to accept. She licked her way across the damp skin, enjoying the heady aroma filling her nostrils. Then with girlish delight she repeated her performance on Penny's other mound.

Her interest still fixed on Stephanie's pussy, Rachel slid one finger, then another deep within it. The initial wetness she found there increased as she moved her fingers back and forth. With their motion waves of enchantment expanded to fill Stephanie's relaxed form.

Rachel augmented the touch of her fingers with that of her tongue, reaching her friend's most sensitive spots as if they were familiar as her own. In truth many of them were identical.

If Stephanie had time to think about it - which her two friends were definitely not allowing - she might have appreciated the irony of the situation. Rachel, who cringed at the thought of taking a man in her mouth, had no such hesitation where another woman was involved.

"This feels so fucking good!" Stephanie moaned as she laid back and enjoyed the two-pronged assault on her body. "I don't think I've ever felt this fantastic."

As Penny climbed off Stephanie, Rachel also moved back. Together they guided their neophyte lover onto the large pillows they had earlier tossed to the floor. As soon as Stephanie laid across the pillows, Rachel again spread her legs and went right back to where she left off.

Penny had other ideas. It was time Stephanie learned how to give as well as receive. Squatting over Stephanie's face, Penny dropped down until her pussy was only a few inches above it.

Prior to this moment, Stephanie had never seen another woman's sex close up. The fact that Penny's was totally hairless gave it an even more interesting perspective. The first thing she noticed was that for such a small girl, Penny had an unusually large clitoris.

No imagination was needed for Stephanie to figure out what Penny wanted. Unlike Rachel, Stephanie never had a problem with oral sex, so with virginal enthusiasm, she reached out with her tongue and ran it across Penny's erect clit.

"Oh yeah baby," Penny panted. "Go for it!"

Go for it Stephanie did, pulling Penny's clit between her lips, massaging it with her tongue. Then she swept it back across the length of Penny's pussy, savoring her first taste of a woman.

The scent of Penny's sex was almost overpowering, and to her delight she learned with her first lick that the taste was all she hoped it would be. Penny lowered her pelvis further so that Stephanie could have easier access to her wet cunt.

Slowly at first, Stephanie licked the younger girl, exploring her womanhood. Then she began to quicken the pace until she reached a rhythm that sent little ripples throughout Penny's body.

Ripples that mirrored those filling Stephanie's body as Rachel continued to work magic between her legs. As one hand continued to slide outstretched fingers up and down the blonde framed love canal, the brunette's other hand worked the same enchantment on her own - with much the same results.

Faster and faster all three of them went, plunging down the well of ecstasy. It was a race to rapture - a pursuit each wanted to win.

To her surprise, Stephanie produced the first orgasm as Penny's body suddenly convulsed against her mouth and it filled with a blast of honey. It was such a sexual rush that it sent Stephanie's own body over the edge, showering Rachel with the same gift. A reward she hungrily accepted.

Finally, Rachel joined the chorus, mere moments behind the others, propelled by the symphony of her fingers

"Oh my god!" Stephanie exclaimed as they laid naked on the floor, still entwined in each other's bodies. "I can't believe how intense that was. How did you ever get the idea to try something like this ... and how long have you been doing it?"

"Well it was originally Penny's idea." Rachel replied, running her hand alongside Penny's cheek. "And we've been doing it, as you call it, for the last six months."

Stephanie turned to Penny, but before she could ask the question on her lips, Penny answered it with a laugh.

"I've been doing it since I was 18. What can I say? I've always been an advanced learner."

The other two girls joined in the laughter as they continued to stroke and kiss each other. They all knew what had just happened was only the beginning. There would be many more little adventures in their collective future.

"Err ... Rachel," Stephanie suddenly asked seriously.

"Remember what you said earlier tonight about the nameplate on the door?"

"Of course," Rachel answered, wondering why Stephanie was suddenly concerned about something so mundane.

"I think you might want to try and remember that a little harder in the future." Stephanie continued.

"Oh shit!" Penny cried out abruptly, cutting off any further inquiry Rachel might have had about Stephanie's sudden tangent.

Rachel followed Penny's gaze until all three of them were looking at the front doorway. An entrance now filled by the tall figure of a dark skinned young woman in a bright red raincoat, holding a silver keychain in her hand.

"Fuck!" Rachel blurted out, "Pamela!"

They all sat silent after that for long seconds, like statues in some far off garden.

"Looks like I missed one hell of a party." Pamela said as she pulled off her raincoat and draped it over a wall hook, revealing a blue business suit. "And here I thought I knew what kind of people my friends were." she said in a hurt tone.

"Oh fuck!" Rachel repeated. The other two girls were still too stunned to say anything else.

"I am disappointed in you all," Pamela declared as she stepped into the room and stood over the naked trio. "I thought we were supposed to be the Four Musketeers!" It took a few seconds for them to realize that the oldest of their little group wasn't really angry or shocked at all. In fact, it was now becoming obvious that she hadn't just walked in either. How long she'd been watching was an question unasked - at least for now. With smiles now filling their faces, all three girls reached up and pulled Pamela down into the center of their circle. She seemed a little out of place with her conservative attire, but within a few minutes that was gone as well. Her dark form was soon covered by an intermix of lighter hues. Hours later, long after the rain had stopped and the night once more grew quiet, the sounds of passion could still be heard. The quartet truly learned the meaning of their motto. One for all, and all for one.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers