One for the Road

Story Info
Maya has one more night with her "f-buddy".
5.4k words
4.28
6.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years back, I was having a glass of wine with my friend Maya. The topic of "fuck buddies" came up. It was something I had little experience with, but Maya knew a lot about. I primed her with glass after glass as she spilled the beans on a guy I knew of but didn't the depth of their relationship. So this one is based loosely on Maya's story, and is dedicated to her, may you enjoy your dalliance!

*****

As I pulled up to the Starbucks, I could see Craig sitting at one of the patio chairs. He was wearing a t-shirt and shorts, his weekend uniform. He was also wearing a pair of Oakley sunglasses, and while I don't mind Oakleys on guys, I think the whole sunglasses-on-the-baseball-cap-brim is a little over done, and that was often his thing. Today there was no hat, just the sunglasses.

I parked my Mini and headed over. After coffee I planned to run a couple of errands, then go to yoga. I was thinking that I would going to miss yoga more than just about anything. I'd been offered a great job in San Francisco, and I had accepted it. The only problem was that they wanted me to start sooner than I wanted to go, and would even pay a bonus if I started in just three short weeks.

I was wearing my favorite Lululemon crop pants. Yoga pants, in my humble opinion, are possibly the greatest women's clothing ever invented. The Wonder Bra and the bikini are probably in the running, but who's butt and legs don't look better in black stretch pants? To finish off my look, I had on my orange Nikes and a dayglow Body Armor tank. When I work out I don't like to look matchy matchy, but I like to look good, and today I felt good.

"Hey, you," I said as I walked up.

"Hey, Maya," said Craig. "Got you a non-fat latte."

"Oh, awesome, thanks."

Craig and I had known each other for years. A girlfriend of mine was friends with a girl he dated, and over time we met each other at parties and dinners. We each had love interests come and go, but we stayed friends through the revolving doors. One holiday season we had both recently broken up with losers. We were drunk and horny, and so we slept together. We knew we weren't right to fall in love, but we were pretty compatible in the sack. I always hated the term 'friends with benefits', so I just always called Craig my 'fuck buddy.'

"You look good," said Craig.

"Oh, thanks!" I countered.

"No, I don't mean it like that. You're looking slim and trim and all, but you've got a big smile on your face?"

"I got a new job."

"Really?"

"In San Francisco."

"Are you shitting me?"

I shook my head no as I smiled and looked him in the face.

"That's awesome," he said, and I really think he was happy for me.

"We'll see," I said. "Only thing is I have to move right away. "

"How soon?"

"I start up there in three weeks."

Surprise came over his face, and his eyes popped open, showing more white than I can remember ever seeing.

"Three weeks?" he said. "That's like, no time."

"I know."

We sipped our coffee and chatted about the job and the move and what it was going to be like. Craig was always a good friend and good sounding board. I trusted his opinion, and he seemed to think I made the right decision.

"It's gonna be crazy over the next week or two, and I have to fly up on Monday, for a few days, but I wondered if you wanted to come over for dinner on Saturday?"

"Sure."

"It might be the last time we can get together before I go."

"What're you making?"

"I thought I'd grill up some of that marinated carne asada from Vallarta Market, the one you liked so much that time."

"Oh, I love that."

"Yeah, really I just want to fuck your brains out one more time before I go, but I thought I'd make you a nice dinner anyway."

"Yeah, nice. To you I'm just a stud service."

I nodded a 'yes' as I sipped my latte.

And with that, my last date with Craig was set. Between now and then I'd have to start packing, get my condo listed, fly to the Bay Area for some work and to find a place to live, and probably a million other things.

The week was crazy, stressful, and exciting. By Friday I was whipped. Knowing I would be tired, I planned nothing but an early night to bed.

The next morning I ran errands, went to yoga, and met with my real estate agent. Later in the day I made a trip to the farmer's market to grab some veggies, and finally swung by Vallarta Market. Vallarta is a chain of supermarkets in Southern California catering to Hispanics. Unlike most others, though, Vallarta has become a real hit with Anglos, who have become a growing part of their customer base.

The meat section is massive. To the uninitiated, it's intimidating. There are stacks of trimmed meat, and along with it the smell that accompanies an active butcher shop. It's not horrible, but it's powerful. The thing is, the meat is incredible. Beef, chicken, pork, and tons of fish. Unlike the usual Anglo markets where everything is perfectly cut, weighed, packaged, and stacked, Vallarta's meat department has pile after pile of different cuts of meat, some plain, some seasoned, and some marinated. I found it was great for really lean seasoned meats, and I knew Craig loved anything from Vallarta.

I got home and did what little clean up I could do. My place was a mess of boxes. I bought a bunch and left them open so I could just drop stuff in as I worked around the house.

I took a shower, put on some clean clothes, and went to the kitchen. I poured a glass of wine and began dinner. I made a salad, prepped the veggies, and put the meat on a tray in fridge.

Craig showed up just after seven, the appointed time for dinner. He rang the bell, and I went to the door.

"Who is it?" I said playfully.

"Raul, your Latin lover," he said.

What Craig didn't know, was that I was horny. Really horny. And not just really horny, but feeling a bit adventurous, too. Craig and I had always been good friends, and also really good sex partners. We liked the same things, we understood each other sexually, and neither one put demands on the other.

We really didn't sleep together that often. It was usually maybe once or twice in a couple of weeks, then not for months. We both traveled a lot for work, and whenever we were seeing other people we abstained.

But tonight I was itching for it.

I opened the door, and saw that he had a bouquet of wild flowers and a bottle of wine. I always joked that he and I had sex and meals together, but I never got flowers, so this was sweet on his part. It also was all I need to being the fun.

As soon as he stepped through the door, I pushed him against the wall and closed the door. He handed me the flowers, the way someone might hand their wallet to a mugger so they don't get hurt.

I took them, smelled them, and said "Thanks." Then I tossed them aside. A puzzled look came across his face, and a smile across mine.

With that, I reached down and grabbed the wine, placing it on the floor. As I rose back up, I let my hands run up his legs and across his crotch.

"Hmmm," I mumbled. He was completed taken off guard. Sex was always mutual between us, but generally initiated by him. Tonight, as he quickly learned, I was driving the bus.

I knelt down, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, and yanked down both his jeans and his boxers. Without missing a beat, I grabbed his cock pulled, gave it a yank or two to make sure it was "free and clear" of the trousers.

"Uh, Maya?"

"Shut it," I snapped back. And with that, I took him into my mouth. I proceeded to initiate a wet and rather physical blowjob. As a girl in high school I was a bit shy, but came out of my shell with a cute guy my senior year. We dated, popped out cherries, and had a good time before we each left for college. Oral sex was fun, and with the right guy, was always something I enjoyed.

I continued to stroke him while I worked him with my mouth, as if to say, 'I'm not messing around here.' He obviously liked it, and quickly grew hard.

At one point he tried to shift his weight a little, but I pressed him back against the wall, and mumbled, "Na ah."

It wasn't long before I could feel him beginning to contract involuntarily. When Craig came he usually did so in a big way, with convulsion-like jerks of his pelvis. This time was no different. I kept my hand and mouth gripped tightly on him, and felt him give a massive clench, as if every muscle from the waist down tightened up simultaneously, and with that I felt him cum in my mouth, a strong a powerful orgasm. I kept working on him as he came, and rode out the entire orgasm that way.

After he came to rest, I pulled away, wiped my chin, and said, "Hungry?"

I left him to recover on his own, moving to the kitchen. My condo was an open design, so I was only a few feet away. I poured myself a fresh glass of wine, and cracked open his favorite, a Corona.

He was just finishing zipping up when I handed him the beer. I clinked my glass to the bottle, and offered a simple "Cheers." I sipped my Sauvignon Blanc, and said,

"Make yourself comfortable," as I went back to the kitchen. He chuckled, as did I.

I started the grill, and he and I made small talk as I finished prepping the meal. Before long the meat was cooking. I pulled the salad out of the fridge, and did a quick veggies stir fry.

We sat at the table and enjoyed the food and each other's company. Craig was particularly sweet, offering his help with the move as well as getting my condo ready to sell.

We laughed a lot, remembering funny times in the past couple of years. The night our mutual friend hooked up with a random guy, leaving the two of us stranded at a bar. The first time we slept together, an alcohol-fueled evening of carnal play and laughter. And even the time we faked being a couple so an obnoxious woman at his office would quit hitting on him.

After dinner we moved out to my balcony. I had a small two-bedroom condo. It was simple, but in a nice part of town, so I always felt safe there. I had a second floor corner unit in a three-story building. The balconies weren't huge, but mine was big enough for my small gas grill, a chaise lounge, and a sickly ficus tree. He made himself comfortable on the chaise while I turned off the grill, having left it on for a bit to burn off the grill drippings.

After a brief brushing of the grill with a wire brush, I picked up my wine and sat at the end of the chaise.

"You know I don't want to get all sentimental or anything," said Craig, "but I'm going to miss you."

"I know," I said, which sounded wrong. "I mean, I know, because I'm going to miss you, too."

"This world is a funny place, Maya," he said, waxing poetic. "It seems hard to live the life we want, but if you try the best with life you've been given, it doesn't have to be so bad."

"I know what you mean," I said. "If you had asked me before college, I'd have bet I'd be married with two kids and minivan by now. And I'm not complaining, but things definitely didn't go down the path I was expecting."

Craig sat up slightly and put his beer down. He reached for my waist, and gave a slight tug. "Come here." He swung his leg around, so that one leg was on either side, and pulled me back. As I inched my way back, I thought to put down my wine glass, rather than risk a spill, and a moment later, I was sitting back on Craig. Well, lying really, toboggan style, with my back to his stomach.

He put his arms around me, and it felt good. I snuggled in, wiggling into each nook and cranny of his reclining body.

"Thanks for coming over tonight," I said. "I was feeling a bit lonely this week, and it's nice to be here with you."

He didn't say anything, but he replied, reaching his long arms across my chest, giving me a gentle hug.

I let out an audible sign, and he began to nuzzle himself on my right ear and cheek. He used his cheek to stroke my cheek, then letting his mouth move toward my ear, which he began to nibble on. He knew I liked this, and it made me smile.

I let him nibble for a bit, and felt that strange feeling of my muscles both relaxing and tensing at the same time. Relaxing, as it felt so nice, and tensing, anticipating more to come.

I moved slightly, adjusting my position, trying to slither even deeper into his lap. As I did, I felt his hands begin massaging me, across my stomach and out to my hips, and slow circular patterns. It wasn't long before his one hand made a slightly larger circle, and brushed up and over my left breast. Again I signed, and took in a deep breath of approval.

I was wearing a button down shirt over a simple bandeau top. And of course I was in yoga pants, but not my workout ones, I was in my 'dress yoga pants', the ones I look best in. They fit me perfectly, and ride slightly lower across my pelvic bones.

I reached up and unbuttoned the two buttons I had holding my shirt together, and Craig's hands both made their way back to my breasts. I let my arms go up over my head, giving him full access to my chest, my one hand stroking his dirty blonde hair.

His hands continued my abdominal massage, moving across my stomach and chest, gently grabbing handfuls of skin, squeezing tenderly but with a hint of firmness.

His hands worked up to the sides of the bandeau, slowly pulled it down. He took his time, with a little tug her and there. Before long the tops of my nipples were exposed, then all of my nipples, and finally the top was down over my lower ribs.

His hands assumed their position on by breasts, his thumbs and fingers paying particular attention to my nipples.

"That's really nice," I said in a low whisper.

Unlike most guys, though, he didn't just stay fixated on my breasts. His hands seems to cover every inch of my torso, moving slowly and generating bits of heat and friction here and there, while he occasionally let his teeth chew lightly on my ear. Wine and massage...who could ask for more?

At one point he sniffed a long and slow sniff across the back of my neck, saying, "You know you smell incredible tonight." I thought it was a line until I realized I was using a new body lotion sample I had found as cleaned out my bathroom earlier in the day.

"Mmmmm," I moaned.

His hands made their way back down my torso, now lingering on my pelvic bones. While I'm not super fit, I'm just thin enough for a bit of bikini bridge, and his fingers began to explore the small opening below snug fitting pants.

I really do enjoy sex and the physical act, but there isn't anything, I repeat anything, better than anticipating sex. And that's what I was getting right now, a full dose of anticipation. Feeling his fingers begin down the front of my pants, as we laid on the chaise, on the balcony, just below view of the street below. I was going crazy with anticipation.

I didn't have time for a waxing this week, so I did my own clean up earlier. I wasn't ready for my slinky bikini, but it would do for a night with Craig. When his fingers got to my pubic bone and small patch of hair, I thought I might cum right then, but I bit my lip with a smile, and I held out.

Craig lifted his hands outward, creating a little space between me and the yoga pants, and he eased them down. He did it again, only this time I lifted my hips, allowing him to pull them down further.

As he pulled his hands back upward, he let his fingers drag across my now exposed flesh. I was diggin' it big time.

He began to outline my lips with his fingers, circling massaging, and ever-so-slightly probing. He let his one finger spend a little extra time near my clit. I slowly took his other hand in mine, and brought it up to my breast, and urged him to massage me in both areas at the same time.

We continued with speechless communication. Having been together enough times, Craig was great at reading my moans and single syllable sounds. And with that he stayed more focus on my increasing sounds of pleasure.

I drifted in and out of consciousness without knowing what Craig was doing. Soon it felt like he was touching me everywhere, from my neck on down. I could feel his fingers slowly entering me, while other fingers continued their outer massage. I was so wet his fingers came and went with virtually no effort.

My breathing got more rapid, my groans more vocal. Had I thought about it I might have worried about disturbing my neighbors, or giving a radio show to some unsuspecting person walking by on the sidewalk below. But that thought was far from my mind at the time.

I was holding on, trying to prolong the pleasure, but eventually my instincts gave in. Just as his finger reached my G-spot I let go to my orgasm. My pelvis rocked on top of Craig's lap, snapping upward in rhythm with my cumming.

After my crescendo my audible moans and groans quieted down, as did the pelvic contractions. I was warm, and tired, and could literally feel the blood rushing through my loins. I fell back in his arms, completely spent.

We stayed that way a while, then gathering ourselves, made it inside to refresh our drinks and use the bathroom. Before long I was getting a second wind, and I hoped Craig was, too.

I grabbed his hand and led him into the bedroom. When we got there, I stopped, dropped his hand, and in a rather stern voice said, "Get undressed..."

Again, he looked puzzled.

"Just do what I say."

He undid his pants, and pulled them down. He pulled off his shirt, and tossed it to the side. He pulled off his shoes and socks, and put those in a pile with his pants. Then finally, he pulled down his boxers.

There he stood, naked as can be, just looking at me. "What do you want-"

"Shhhhh."

He stood awkwardly as I stepped back to look at him. Craig was handsome, in a guy next-door kind of way. Any more blond and you'd say he looked like a surfer. He was tan, average build, lean where he should be and toned muscles on his arms and legs.

I walked up, ran my finger down his arm and kept moving around him. As I got behind him, as if giving him an inspection, I grabbed his left butt cheek with my hand. He jumped a bit.

I made my way back to his front side. Staring him in the eyes, his was trying very hard not to smile. Without blinking, I reached for his cock.

"I don't care what you do tomorrow, but tonight, you're mine. Got it?"

He shook his head yes.

"Get on the bed, face down."

I walked in the other room, where he couldn't see me. He squirmed, looking back, trying to see what I was up to.

"You better be face down," I yelled.

He obeyed.

When I came back I had changed. I had taken off all my clothes, but put on a pair of black patent leather pumps. I had a small bag in my hand. Standing there, naked with heels, commanding Craig, I felt badass.

I pulled a scarf out of my bag, and tied it on one of his wrists. Then I took another, and tied it to his other wrist. It was really just for show, they were loose enough he could have slipped them off, but he played along. I hopped up on the bed, then stood over him straddling his body.

"Okay, turn over."

He did.

When he saw me, he had a look a startled intrigue, as if saying, 'where are we

going with this?"

I squatted down, with my strategically placing my pussy right over his face, and tied one of the scarves to my bedpost. Getting up, I shifted to the other side, again with him staring right at me. And I tied the other wrist. Again, only firm enough for the effect.

Once he was tied to the bedposts, I got down from the bed. As I got down, I noticed his gaining steam and a growing erection. I walked over to my dresser and picked up a large peacock feather. I walked over toward him, feeling the feather with my fingers. As I got close, I reached it out and brushed his cock with it.

He closed his eyes, and I could see my clench his teeth, unsure of the sensations he was feeling. I then ran the feather up and down his chest, and then circled back down to his growing cock.

12