One For The Road

Story Info
Hollywood stuntman continues affair with hot married starlet.
4.8k words
4.25
103k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,087 Followers

(A Dylan James Story)

It was about 9AM on a cool June morning in LA as Dylan loaded his overnight bag into the back of his new F150 Ford pickup with the Supercab. It was his latest toy, and he was going to get to take it on the road and play with it for a few days.

Dylan James was a professional stuntman in Los Angeles. In his early 30's, he was at the top of his profession. He was young enough to still do difficult and demanding stunts, but also experienced enough to now be a crew head, or on some small film be the head stunt guy in charge of hiring crew and helping to design stunts.

Dylan was living the dream. His dream. He had gone to school to be an actor and had even gotten a degree for that from a small Southern school known for it acting program. However, somewhere along the way, Dylan fell in love with the falls, and hits, and the sword fighting, and stage combat that plays and films demand. So he began to train in that direction. He moved to New York and took all the stage combat classes he could get into. Hand to hand, sword, dagger, and fencing. The proper ways to fall and roll and take punches. After a couple of years in New York, he got accepted to a program in Los Angeles offered by some of the best stuntmen in the business. He moved to LA and trained very hard. He got certification in and licensed for all types of hand to hand and weapons including guns, got certified to handle small types of explosives on sets, and always studied the safety and setup of stunts on stage and movie sets. He impressed his teachers, and they began to use him for small stunts on non-union movies. Upon graduation, Dylan started getting smaller gigs working on small union films and learning his craft. He progressed very quickly for someone his age, but there was no denying that Dylan knew his shit.

That skill and knowledge had provided him with rewards beyond a lot of other guys his age. He owned his own house in the West Adams area of LA, an 8-room Craftsman bungalow that he was fixing up. It was almost 100 years old, but he really enjoyed the work when he had the time. He owned part of a small, but growing stunt company that specialized in working with CGI (computer imaging) to design stunts for big budget movies. And the place that he was going to now, a cabin north San Francisco on the Russian River, that he had bought with his first major check from a film.

After he put his bag into the backseat of the cab, Dylan got into the driver seat and was just about to start his adventure when his cell went off.

"Dylan James, " he said answering. "Hey Bobby, how's it going?"

Dylan played with his truck keys as he sat listening to Bobby talk.

"Oh Bobby, why didn't you call me a couple of weeks ago. I could have worked that in, but I am not taking anymore stunt work until I get back from vacation. We were filming the stunt setups for MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 3 and I just worked my ass into a sling. I am headed out of LA for about two to three weeks."

Dylan turns the key in the ignition and the big V8 roared to life. The car warning bells could be heard by Bobby in the background. Dylan was very anxious to be moving.

"I'm headed up to my place in Northern California. Gonna stay there for a couple of weeks and cool out. Where ever the truck points is where I am going to go. I am going to relax, have fun, and get as much pussy as I can get. Hey, you take care bro, and I will call you when I get back into town."

Dylan turned off his cell. There would be no further interruptions from his mission to get out of town. However, he did have one very important stop to make before he left.

It was about 9:45, when Dylan pulled up in front of a cute little cottage on a quiet side street in North Hollywood. And Dylan had not been here for several weeks.

As Dylan got out of the truck and moved up the walk to the house, you could use one word to describe Dylan. STUD.

There were three qualities that made Dylan the poster boy for that much over used word.

First, he was a very handsome guy at 6' 2" and 210 pounds of hard muscle with dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He moved with the grace and power of a tiger. His tight t-shirt showed off a very well developed chest and ripped forearms and biceps.

Second, apart from his physical beauty was his personality. Everyone liked Dylan. Women wanted to date him and guys liked to hang out with him. He was fun, charming, smart and sure of himself. Not in a cocky way, but Dylan knew who he was and what he wanted from life and was not shy about asking for it. His strength of character and quiet leadership made him the focus of any room that he was in, even when he was not trying to be.

Finally, the quality that set Dylan aside from all others was his package. He had a very impressive dick that was 9 inch long and 5 inches around with a large mushroom shaped head that women just went wild over. He had lost his virginity at 15 and he had not slowed down since. While some old actors was on the cover of People or US magazine pretending that they were the Studs of Hollywood, Dylan was quietly racking up the numbers. Actresses, models, stunt women, women on film crews, female movie execs, female movie stars, women in bars, married or single. He once did the lead singer of a very successful black girl group during the filming of her music video not ten feet from her rapper boyfriend while he did business on the phone. Very few were the women that turned down his charms when he focused his personality on them.

Dylan stepped up to the red front door and rang the bell. He heard the bell echo through the house, and as he waited, he looked around at the snow covered mountains in the distance. It was a perfect day in LA and Dylan can do no wrong on such a beautiful day. He turned back toward the door as he heard someone approaching. The door opened to reveal Cat Rawlings.

Cat was a rising actress/stunt woman of about 25 that he had met on set. Her career was just starting to take off as she began to get lead roles in small movies and TV shows. She was beautiful, tanned, well built, athletic, and very married. Cat had her auburn colored hair pulled back in a ponytail, and her lush figure was very evident. Her too tight T-shirt clearly showed that she wore no bra over her large breasts, and her low rider sweat pants left acres of an exposed taut stomach. She was standing with one hip cocked out holding a coffee cup and just looked at Dylan for a moment before -

"What the fuck do you want?"

"You."

Cat glared angrily at Dylan for several seconds. "What if Luke was home?"

"But he isn't."

"Where have you been for the past three months?"

"Thinking about you."

"Yeah, right. So how come you haven't called me one time?"

"No excuse, maybe because you are married. But I am here now."

"God, you are such an asshole."

"True, but I am a lot of fun. (Pause) Are you going to invite me in?"

"Now why would I do that?"

"Cause you missed me."

Cat stood in the doorway looking at Dylan for a moment. She was trying to decide to let this man who completely turned her world upside down into her life again even for a few moments. She was married, not happily, but she tried to honor the vows, yet the sex with Dylan was so incredible. Finally ...

"Just for a cup of coffee, nothing more," as she held the door open. Knowing he had already won, Dylan walked past her into the front hall. "That's all it takes," he thought to himself.

As she closed the door, he put his hand on her tight ass and gave one on of the lush globes a gentle squeeze. Quickly she whirled around on him.

"Wait a minute, buckoo. Don't think you can just show up after 3 months, not call me once and just walk in here and fuck me."

Dylan reached out gently and caressed the cheek of Cat's beautiful face. He leaned forward placing his mouth right next to her ear.

"Thinking has nothing to do with it." He whispered.

Dylan gently pulled her mouth up to his for a long wet kiss. As the kiss continues, Cat began to whine deep in her throat. The coffee cup in her hand dropped to the floor shattering in a hundred small pieces that neither of them even notice. She slowly pressed her lush body against him and began to grind her pelvis against his leg. Rubbing her moistening pussy against his thigh, she ran her hand down across his 6-pack abs searching for that monster that caused her such immense pleasure. His dick was almost at full mast as she begins to rub her hand up and down its length. Her anticipation and need over its length and girth had started to make her dizzy.

Dylan reached his hands up underneath her t-shirt and began to gently pull, pinch and roll her nipples between his fingers. Panting, Cat slowly broke the kiss, a kiss that had left her weak in the knees, and her pussy dripping like a faucet. She looked at him with eyes that were glazed over with desire and softly said, "God, you really are an asshole."

"Ain't it the truth," Dylan agreed as he slide her t-shirt off over her head revealing her beautiful 36D natural breasts. He tossed the shirt on the floor and began to gently caress her magnificent beauties. He leaned down and sucked her left pencil-tipped nipple into his mouth and began to tongue it slowly. She gasped for breath and cupped the back of his head, while feeding more of her succulent breast into his mouth.

"God, I have missed you," Cat moaned. Their affair had been a short but incredibly intense one. They had met on the set of a low-budget martial arts flick. Dylan was the weapons master for all the guns and rifles, and she was one of the American female villains who try to tempt the Asian star. Dylan thought she was hot as hell, but when he found out that she did her own stunts, he just melted. He found out her husband was a very successful TV director who was on set all the time, and left his very attractive wife alone often. Dylan started talking to her, and had his 9 inches sliding in and out of her very tight pussy in the back of a gaffer truck within two hours of meeting her. They had fucked everywhere and every chance that they could including the bed she shared with her husband. After the movie shoot was over, they had gotten together a few times but his schedule and her married life had led to a 3 month break.

As Dylan continued to knead and hungrily suck on her tits, Cat struggled to undo his pants and pull down the zipper on his tight jeans. She finally got the zipper down and slid her hand inside his undone pants to grab hold of the column of flesh that reduced her to jelly every time she saw it.

The first time she had seen his dick it was jutting out from his jeans pointed at her exposed pussy as she sat with her legs apart on a work table in the back of a lighting truck on set. She stared in awe at his dick as he rubbed the giant head up and down the length of her glistening slit. It was twice the size of her husband's dick and bigger then anything she had every attempted. Dylan had already expertly licked and eaten her to two explosive orgasms, and she was desperate to have his cock inside her now. As he pushed the large mushroom head against her juicy hole, she felt his girth beginning to stretch her. As the large head began to slip into her, the walls of her cunt began to close around and coat his dick with her warm pussy juice. She was in heaven. She had never been fucked like that. Dylan's dick touched her in places she didn't know she had. He had slowly and masterfully taken her to two shattering climaxes, before turning her around and hammering her asshole to his own incredible orgasm. The pleasure had been so intense for her that she had passed out. She had become so in lust for Dylan that she had even brought him to her own house while her husband was at work for a 5 hour fuck & suck session that had covered every room and surface in her house. And now he was here again!

She gently pulled his massive erection from his pants, and while holding it, knelt down in front of him to admire it. To her it was a thing of beauty. Long and thick and hard with veins popping out every where, and that incredible mushroom head that just drove her wild. While slowly pumping his great length with both hands, she began to slowly lick the head and underside with long tongue strokes. Savoring every taste like it was the best ice cream in the world.

"Oh my God, baby that is good," Dylan groaned as he watched her make love to his prick.

When the head was slick with her saliva, she fed the knob into her mouth and slowly started bobbing her head taking more and more of his length into her mouth. She kept slowly sliding her head up and down taking more and more into her mouth until she had her nose buried in his pubic hair. Dylan's knees were about to give way, he was so overcome by the passion and skill of her oral lovemaking.

Before he exploded in her mouth, Dylan reached down and pulled Cat off his raging prick. Dylan took her beautiful face in his hands and planted a deep kiss on her lips. He could taste himself in her mouth as their tongues danced with each other. He pressed her lush body against his, and ground his thrusting cock against her clothes-covered pussy. She responded passionately as Dylan slid his hands inside her low slung sweat pants only to discover she wasn't wearing any panties. He slid two fingers down the crack of her taut ass and between her legs until they found the moist heat of her dripping cunt. Cat gasped as his fingers penetrated her and she started humping back onto his fingers trying to get them deeper into the folds of her hot pussy.

Dylan and Cat were still kissing passionately as he started to push her sweat pants down her thighs. She shifted her weight so he could remove them one leg at a time. He tossed the pants away, and moved his hands to her tits squeezing them together as he sucked both of her large swollen nipples into his mouth at the same time. Cat began gasping for air as the sensations became too much for her. Leaving her tits, he kissed and licked his way down her flat stomach paying special attention to her belly button area and finally arrived at her shaved pubic mound.

Dylan picked up the naked Cat and carried her thru an archway and into the dining room where he placed her on the edge of the table. He pulled a chair over and sat down between her wide open thighs. The glistening pink of her cunt stared back at him while her throbbing clit winked at him from its fleshy fold above her steaming hole. He moved his head in closer to inhale the earthy scent of her pussy. He pulled her ass up to the edge of the table and placed his tongue at the bottom of her hole and slowly licked his tongue across her slit and felt her whole body shudder with passion.

When he reached her juicy little clit, he sucked it into his mouth and began to softly chew it. At the same time he shoved two fingers up her cunt and began to stroke her G spot. Cat started screaming and humping her ass at his face. She grabbed his hair and ground her steaming pussy on to his face. Her ass was banging off the dining table so hard that he thought she might break it. Suddenly, she stopped all movement.

"OH, MY FUCKING GOD here it comessss," she screamed as her legs flew straight up past his ears and she pulled his face tight to her gushing hole. Seconds later, she came with incredible force thrashing about and pulling on his hair as she smeared her love juice all over Dylan's face. The nectar just flowed out of her pussy and Dylan licked up every last drop.

As her intense orgasm began to fade, Cat lay back on the dining table exhausted. Dylan raised his face from her broached pussy and wiped her essence off his face with the back of his hand. He stood up and moved between her legs and positioned his throbbing meat between her open cunt lips. So one long moment, he looked at the incredible beauty that was laid out before him. She was completely his to do with as he wanted and that power made his massive tool even harder then before. With one powerful thrust, he buried his entire 9 inches deep in her pussy to the hairs. Cat screamed and arched her back at the sudden intrusion. She began humping her pussy against Dylan trying to force him even deeper inside her.

"Oh Dylan pleaaaaassssse....... aaaaaaaahhhhhh .......fuck me... ," she moaned.

With her legs draped over his shoulders, Dylan grabbed both of her heaving breasts and set up a slow but stead rhythm of almost pulling his iron hard penis out of her dripping hole and then plunging it back into the hilt. He continued fucking her like this for several minutes as she moaned and dizzily moved her head from side to side. The juice from her pussy was flowing so much that it was running down the crack of her ass and pooling on the walnut finish of the table.

When he reached into her V and began to massage her engorged clit, she explored again.

"OOOOHHHhh... my God what a cock you have... fuck me more... yes... oh yes... harder... shove it up my cunt...AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH... I AM CUMMMMMMMINNNGGGGGG "

She locked her legs behind his head as she began to clawing at his arms and humping back at him, trying to pull him deeper. Dylan continued to hammer her defenseless pussy, quickly bottoming out each time with all nine inches shoved deep up her cunt as she continued to cum all over his prick. By the time he drove her thru a second, and then an even bigger third climax, Cat had stopped screaming and was now just whimpering as sweat poured off Dylan.

Finally, he pulled out of her battered cunt with a slurp and sat down in the chair behind him. He still had not cum and he needed to badly, but to be honest, fucking Cat was like riding a bucking bronco. She was wild and he was a little tired out, also he was drench in sweat. He was still in his clothes. He had never taken them off.

As he sat in the chair catching his second wind, he looked at Cat spread out before him on the table. Her eyes closed and her auburn hair lying every which way. Her twin mountains with their pink tips rising and falling with labored breathing. Her legs completely open with one knee up and the other leg drape over the side of the table. Her wide open pussy looked at him eye level, and he saw the huge pool of her cunt juice smeared all over the table top. And just below her wide open pussy, her tiny brown asshole winked at him all wet from the runoff of their love making.

Dylan knew now where he was going to finish his ride, but she always took a little loosing up. He remembered the first time they had fucked in the lighting truck, and then he had put it up her ass. She was worried at first, but she took him to the hilt like a pro. Screaming at the top of her lungs as the 2nd AD came into the truck looking for her while Dylan had both hands on her exposed tits and was pumping the last of his seed deep into her bowels. God, what a ride that had been!

The memory of that first encounter turned Dylan on, so he stood up and began to remove his sweat drenched clothes. Cat watched thru half-closed eyes as Dylan undressed. God, he was beautiful. Well defined chest, cut arms, six-pack abs, tight ass cheeks, rock solid thighs and that superfine cock that got her off every time.

Dylan went to the table and easily picked Cat up and they started out of the room.

"'Where are you taking me?"

"You have had your fun, now it is my turn."

"What are you going to do?"

"Just like the first time, baby."

"Oh, my God!"

By this time, Dylan had carried Cat into the living room where her couch faced a large picture window that looked out on the street. There was some cover but you could definitely see into the room. He placed her so she was draped over the back of the couch facing the window with her legs spread and her ass tilted up.

Dylan slowly slid his cock between her ass cheeks and into the warm folds of her tight cunt. He watched in wonder as the entire length of his powerful rod slowly moved in and out of her juicy pussy. She began to rotate her perfect ass cheeks to get more of his cock inside her.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,087 Followers
12