One for the Road

Story Info
One last exciting night for two lovers.
2.6k words
4.15
13k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda and I had been fucking each other for three years. We were both professionals for a consulting firm in Indianapolis, and were both driven individuals. Neither of us had time for a relationship.

She was blonde, blue-eyed and forty-something, but with the body of a much younger woman. Her B-cups were pert, with thick nipples and areolae I could suck on all night. She was slender with just a touch of hippiness, which made it divine when I fucked her from behind. She was gorgeous.

The first time we fucked had been on a business trip to Chicago. After spending the day at the client site, we went out for dinner and drinks. Both of us had just enough booze to throw all thoughts of propriety out the window. It started with a friendly kiss, and ended in her hotel room, her on top of me riding my cock like an expert. Since then we have been regular lovers, meeting at a hotel every few weeks.

Unfortunately, a job offer came my way that I couldn't turn down. I was stoked about the job, but was bummed that I wouldn't get to fuck Amanda any more. I broke the news to her as soon as I had made my decision. She sighed wistfully, and then smiled.

"Well...we'll just have to make our last night special then."

"Totally," I agreed.

"Meet me at the usual place the night before you leave," she said, "and prepare for something...new."

I was rock hard in an instant. I had often wondered how freaky she could be if given the chance. Lord knew I had a few things I wanted to try.

"I will," I said, whispering seductively in her ear. "You prepare, too. This'll be a night to remember."

When the night came, I went to our regular hotel. When Amanda opened the door to the room, every thought I had left as the blood rushed to my cock. She was standing in a black leather bustier, to tight her tits were almost bursting out. She had on black leather opera gloves, thigh-high leather boots, and black silk crotchless panties.

"I've been waiting for you," she purred. "I had to play with myself a little. I hope you don't mind. It's made me...juicy."

Indeed she had. I could smell the must from her pussy just standing there.

"Then I won't make you wait any longer," I said, and came into the room. I dropped my bags beside the bed and grabbed her by the waist, soul-kissing her as I pulled her close. Her lips and tongue felt electric and tasted almost sweet. I realized that she had applied peppermint oil on her lips like a gloss.

Noticing my reaction, she smiled and pushed me back. "Strip," she said. "Slowly. Let me see you a piece at a time."

My cock was throbbing now. All of our previous nights had been quick and dirty. This was slow and sensual. I couldn't wait to have her, but I wanted this to last all night.

I slowly began unbuttoning my shirt, giving her enticing peeks at my chest and belly. As I opened it, she leaned forward and placed two peppermint electric kisses on my nipples. I sucked in my breath in a hiss. The current shot straight to my cock and I bucked forward unconsciously.

"Nah-ah," she chided. "Not until I see the rest of you."

My boots came of next, socks included. She bent down and had me raise each foot so that she could suck on my toes. I'd never been a foot man, but the feel of her soft tongue sliding over each toe, coupled with the electric buzz of her lips made me weak at the knees. I was struggling not to rip the rest of my clothes off.

I slowly lowered my pants, showing her the black silk boxers I had worn just for her. She smiled and kissed the backs of my knees and inside each thigh. Her head came up and her lips gently touched my cock through the fabric. I groaned as she gently blew through the silk onto my cock.

"Now the rest," she whispered.

My whole body was alive and quivering and I lowered the last stitch of clothing and stood naked before her. My cock was standing straight up, all eight inches throbbing. I was so hard the head was engorged to the size of a shot glass. Amanda took my rod in one gloved hand and gently began stroking me.

"Do you like that?" she purred. "Do you like the way that feels?" "She stroked me, alternating between soft, gentle strokes and rough, faster strokes. I could feel and orgasm building in my belly.

"Do you want me to kiss it?" she asked, a wicked smile on her face. "Do you want my lips on your big throbbing, cock?

"Uh-huh," was all I could muster.

Her head tilted forward slowly, her hand still stroking me. I could feel her hot breath on my straining flesh. My hips were moving in time with her hands, trying desperately to slide into her mouth for the final release.

"Lie on the bed," she commanded. I hesitated, but she stood up and gently, but firmly, pushed me down.

As I laid there, my cock standing tall, she covered my body with hers, pressing her tits into my face. She pulled one out and stuck the nipple in my mouth. I sucked it in like a starving man, loving the way its hardness felt on my tongue.

As I sucked her tit, I had the unmistakable sound of Velcro. Before I knew what was happening, my arms were bound at the wrists, spread wide above my head. She moved off of me quickly and pulled two more straps from the bottom of the bed, binding my ankles. She had prepared before my arrival, cleverly hiding the straps beneath the bed. I was now spread eagle, completely helpless to her intentions.

"Now," she said. "What shall I do with you?" She tapped a finger against her lips for a moment, and then she smiled. "I know!" she said. From the drawer of the bedside table, she pulled a silk scarf. My heart, already beating fast, quickened.

She gently tied the scarf around my eyes, making sure it wasn't too tight. Then I felt her breath on my ear.

"I'm going to lick you, suck you, and fuck you," she said. "And I'm not going to let you come until I'm ready for you."

I moaned as her soft tongue flicked across my earlobe. The next thing I felt was her electric mouth exploring every inch of me. The peppermint oil was still intense and it felt as if she were dragging a live wire on my flesh. She covered every inch of my chest, down my legs, around my hips, and came close to, but not touching, my throbbing cock. I was ready to explode. She gripped the base of my shaft with one hand and squeezed. It was delicious. My urgent need slackened some, but I was still throbbing.

I gasped as, with her fingers still around my cock, she slowly lowered her hot, steaming pussy onto my shaft. My hips bucked, and she tightened her hand again.

"Not yet," she crooned. "Not till I'm done." "She slid slowly up and down my rod, moaning and telling me how good my cock felt in her. Every time I got close, she stopped and gripped my shaft until I recovered.

I don't know how long she rode me, but I began to feel her quiver. Her pussy began to twitch. Her hips became more insistent as they began to rock. With a shout her body tensed, and I felt her pussy spray around my cock, soaking me. She gripped me hard as she came so that I had to ride through it.

She pulled herself off, her hand still on my cock. I was almost whimpering. I needed to come. "Now," she said, huskily, "for something new."

I didn't have time to think. Her hand was still tight around the base of my cock as her warm mouth descended on me. The peppermint oil made the shaft tingle deliciously as her expert tongue wrapped around it.

Her other hand fondled my balls for a minute. Then, with a brief pause, I felt the lubricated leather of her index finger slide into my ass. She moved it around, teasing and then began to stroke my prostate, milking it. I was already bucking and moaning.

With one last stroke, she slid her lips down to the base of my cock, releasing her hand so that she could get all the way down. She bit me with her even teeth and pressed on my prostate one last time. When she let her teeth loose, I felt the orgasm explode in me.

I screamed as load after load of cum shot into Amanda's pert mouth. I could feel her throat working as she swallowed each drop, her finger still pressing on my prostate. As I emptied myself, my cock oversensitive, she hummed. I writhed against my bonds, unable to move her away as she continued to hum around my sensitive cock.

I screamed. I shouted. I cussed. I came again, my entire body bucking, forcing my cock deeper into her throat. After a moment, she stopped, slowly sliding her lips off of me, I was spent.

"So, babe," she said, smacking her lips. "What do you want to do next?"

"Let me loose," I said, panting. "I've got a thing or two to show you."

She unstrapped me and I got off the bed. The place where my crotch had been was soaking wet. Amanda sat in front of me, smiling impishly. I leaned forward and kissed her, tasting both of our cum on her tongue.

"Get on your hands and knees," I said.

She smiled again and complied. When she was ready, she looked back at me, wriggling her ass. I could see her pussy still gleaming with her juices through the crotchless panties.

"What are you going to do to me?" "This," I said, and took her pussy into my mouth. She moaned dropping her head down as I lapped her folds. Her pussy was usually sweet, but tonight it was especially good, her spray spicing her flavor. I gave her several minutes of a good licking, and then I pulled back and began working her panties slowly down her ass. As I did, I retrieved a twelve inch dildo out of my bag that was as thick as my wrist.

When her panties were about mid-thigh, I leaned forward and began to tongue her luscious ass. Her satisfied moan turned into a scream of pleasure as I began working that silicon cock into her cunt. As it stretched her, I would slide down and lick her lips, stretched wider and wider by the dildo.

I felt a little resistance about eight inches in and I knew I had reached her cervix. With a little more pressure, the head moved into her womb. Amanda was panting now, a stream of curse words hissing from her mouth. She moved her ass against my tongue and pushed back to take in more of the dildo.

When I finally pressed the silicon balls against her cunt lips, I could feel her quivering. Her ass was slick with my saliva, and her pussy was twitching around the dildo. I began tracing a finger around her clit while I worked, slowly moving the dildo in a small strokes.

Amanda didn't last long. With a grunt, her pussy sprayed around the dildo, soaking my hand. Her knees almost gave way, but I kept her up.

"God damn," she moaned. "That was incredible."

"It's not over yet," I said. With a swift movement, I had lined up behind her. Clenching the dildo still embedded in her between my thighs, I slid all eight inches of my cock into her ass. She cried out in surprised pleasure as I pressed both cocks into her.

"Ever been fucked into a coma?" I asked. "Because you're about to be."

Then I let myself go. I pounded her ass as hard as I could, thrusting my rod deep into her body, while my thighs slammed the twelve inch dildo in and out of her. One of my hands was holding onto the leather bustier the other had taken a hold of her long, blonde hair and was pulling her onto my cock. She was screaming, crying, shouting, cussing, and growling as I pummeled her.

"Oh fuck! That's it! Oh, Jesus, fuck me! Oh, fuck me hard! Son-of-a-fucking-whore-skank-bitch-mother-fucker-shit! I'm going to fucking explode!"

I felt her ass tighten around my cock, and she slammed back into me, driving my cock deep into her and the dildo all the way into her belly. I could feel her spray again, but I didn't stop. She had shown no mercy to me, and I was going to return the favor. I pounded her harder, pulling her so that she arched her back. I could reach around now, and felt her tits as they shook with each thrust. I squeezed her nipples and she cried out again, giving my thighs another soaking. "I want your cum," she begged. "Shoot it in me! I want it in my ass! Oh, Jesus! Fucking come in me!"

I felt my stomach go tight, her screams pushing me closer.

"You want it?"

"Yes!"

"You want my cum?"

"God, yes!"

"Want it up your ass?"

"Fucking give it to me!"

My cock exploded and I pulled her hard onto me, buried in her to the balls. She cried out again when the first hot spurt of jizz blasted deep in her ass. I kept coming, filling her up, by cock twitching and spasming, loads of my semen ejecting out of me.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod," Amanda was saying. I couldn't move. We just stayed like that, me pulling her onto my cock by her hair, my hand on her tits, ball deep in her twitching ass and a twelve inch silicon cock buried in her pussy.

Slowly, we moved forward, lying down. She on her belly, me on top with my softening cock still in her ass. The silicon cock slid out of her a bit, but remained in her pussy. I kissed her ear and she moaned.

"Oh my fucking God," she whispered. "Why did we wait so long to do this?"

"I dunno," I confessed. "But let's not waste it."

We lay for a while longer, and then we got up. I slowly undressed her until she was as naked as I was. Both of us still dripping, we walked onto the balcony. In the open air, we fucked and held each other until the sun rose. Neither of us wanted the night to end.

My plane was leaving at noon, so I couldn't stay. We showered together, giving each other teasing rub downs, until we were both so turned on we fucked once more, the water soaking our bodies.

We had breakfast together, talking about the night, the good old days, and how we would try to see each other again, although neither of us said it with any conviction. Then I left.

That wonderful night was two years ago. Now I've got a steady woman, but she is nothing like Amanda. I keep hoping our paths will cross again, and I sometimes find myself reliving that final night together.

If we do meet again, I still have the dildo. And...some more tools in my kit. Another night trying to top the last would be a perfect venue to test them out.