One for the Road

Story Info
A sub is used one last time...
1.4k words
4.39
8.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long I have been kneeling on my pillow for, the blindfold keeping me from glancing at the clock I could hear ticking in front of me. I shift on my knees, rolling my shoulders to try and ease the ache of having them bound behind me for what felt like hours. I can feel both of your eyes on my body as I shift, it makes it hard to forget that I'm naked while you both are fully clothed, whispering on the couch behind me.

I moan softly as I hear one of you stand and walk towards me. I jump slightly as the blindfold is slowly removed from my eyes, blinking as I look up into His face, I try to smile around my ball gag. He smiles and hooks his finger into the ring of my collar, helping me to my feet, he guides me to kneel before her open legs, her pussy already wet for what is to come.

I can't help but blush as I realize she's stripped sometime during my having been blindfolded. I can smell her arousal as he puts his hand on the back of my head and pushes my gaged mouth into her dripping pussy, using my hair to rub my nose against her clit.

I can hear her soft moans as he pulls my head up to rub the exsposed part of my gag against her clit, my pussy dripping onto the floor below me in response. He releases my hair as I keep rubbing my gag against her wet pussy, moving his hands to pinch both my nipples hard as he watches his sluts together.

I look up into her eyes as he keeps pinching and pulling on my nipples, trying to beg for release. She smiles, but shakes her head no as she reaches down to pull my face harder against her pussy as she starts to rub harder against the gag. I moan loudly as I struggle to keep from cumming from the abuse of my nipples.

He chuckles behind me before letting go of my nipples, I moan as I feel him run his hands down my sides to my hips, grabbing them roughly to pull my ass into the air. He slaps his hands down in each cheek, causing me to moan loudly against my gag. He repeats this harder as I rub my gagged lips across her pussy, hoping she cums soon.

I can hear her moans coming louder and faster as she gets closer to cumming, I scream loudly as he slaps my cheeks the hardest yet, squirming with the pain as I feel her juices spray across my face with her release. She pulls my head gently to rest against her thigh as she shakes softly from her orgasm. He rubs my burning cheeks lightly before reaching up to release the ropes keeping my arms tied. She pets my hair as she waits for him to finish.

He picks me up and lays me down on the coffee table, positioning my ass at the edge, he moves my legs up into the air as she stands at the other end, bending me over slightly. I watch as he places as few of my favorite toys out to one side of the couch, whimpering loudly as the other side is laid out with toys that I love and hate all at once. He smiles at me as he grabs the rope to tie my legs in place.

I'm so focused on him that I don't notice her moving to the couch and grabbing a long slim hard vibrator until she's pressing it against my swollen clit, the soft vibrations just adding to my torment. I'm squirming as she lightly rolling the buzzing toy down my lips, distracting me as he pulls my hands over my head tying each to the edge of the at the legs of the table.

Once I'm fully bound he moves down to join her between my splayed legs. I groan with pleasure as I feel him rub his finger against my tight asshole, rubbing my wetness slowly into my opening. She giggles as I try to wiggle closer to their torment, pulling the toy away and turning it off before turning to grab a pair of nipple clamps, leaning between my legs to attach both alligator clamps to my hard nipples at once as he shoves two fingers deep into my asshole.

I scream loudly as the pain burns through my crushed nipples, squirming, forcing his fingers to shift deeper with each twist I try to make. I'm breathing heavily through my nose as the pain starts to fade and my body's focus shifts to the two fingers he's pumping in and out of my tight asshole. I can feel the juices dripping out of my pussy as I watch her move around the coffee table to stand beside my head, smiling sweetly before kneeling up on the table, kneeling over my head. I moan as she lowers her pussy to rub against my gag and chin.

I struggle as I feel a hand slap down on my exposed wet pussy, rubbing my face wildly against her folds, moaning and whimpering with the pain as my spanking continues. He pulls his finger out slowly before pressing the cold round tip of a three ball steel plug into my ass, making me whimper over and over as I know that the next ball down is twice the size of the first and the third twice the size of the second. You both know how much I hate this plug, feeling so full and over stretched when it's fully in. My pussy clenches as the first ball pops into my ass, the second being pushed slowly yet firmly into me as well.

I can feel her pussy juices dripping down my face as she moves back, reaching down to pull the gag out of my mouth, letting it fall around my neck as she once again lowers herself onto my face. I hear her moan as I devil my tongue into her wet hole, lapping eagerly at her wetness. I moan loudly as the second ball finally joins the first inside my ass. She pulls on the chain between the clamps as he starts to work on the last ball of the plug, I wrap my lips around her throbbing clit, sucking hard as I can, teasing my tongue over it. She moans loudly grinding her crotch against my face as she cums into my mouth. I softly clean her cum from her folds as she catches her breath.

She shifts her hips lowering her asshole against my still lapping tongue. I wiggle my tongue against her tight backdoor, eager to please her any way I can. I squirm as the third ball slips into me, moaning loudly against her asshole, pushing my tongue into her. I tongue fuck her tight hole as she removes the clamps from my nipples by roughly tugging them from me, moaning loudly with pain I feel her pinch and pull on my nipples as he slams home into my overly tight pussy.

He holds my hips tightly as he pulls out to the tip before driving back into me hard, keeping a steady pace. I moan softly as her tight asshole is lifted off my face briefly before she lowers her delicious pussy back to my waiting mouth. I thrust my tongue into her pussy, wanting to get as much of her sweetness as possible before I start to lick her clit once more. She moans loudly twisting my hard nipples as he reaches over and pulls her in for a kiss.

I'm squirming under them as they continue to kiss, her grinding her pussy on my face as he makes short thrusts in and out of my pussy. I wrap my lips around her clit, sucking as hard as I can, wanting her to cum in my face again. She moans loudly into their kiss as I attack her dripping pussy. He picks up his pace as she starts to cum on my face. I can tell that he is going to cum soon, I keep licking the pussy above me enjoying her thighs trembling on each side of my head as I clean her.

She stands and kneels in front of him as he pulls his cock out from my grasping hole and cums over her tits and face. I whimper loudly in denial as he helps her to stand and leads her from the room leaving me tied to the coffee table, dripping with the need to cum again.