One For The Road Ch. 03

Story Info
A stuntman, a cop's wife, and a hot tub.
4.5k words
4.41
73.8k
16
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,105 Followers

(A Dylan James Story)

Dylan was tired. He had been driving non-stop except for gas for about five hours. It was approaching 8 o'clock and he was about 20 miles south of Morgan Hill. He needed to stop for the night and he knew just the place. It was called the Dew Drop Inn and Campground. It was a stupid name, but the place was clean and cheap. These were two things that pleased him right now.

He had stopped there a few times before. This was a little more then half way to his place on the Russian River, but to try and make that drive from LA in a full day was a tough haul. So he had found this place a few years before. The place was run by Bill and Lois Beecher, a navy couple who had invested in this place for their retirement. They had a nice inn with cheaper private cabins in the back, and a campground for the hundreds of RV's that cruise California in the summer. Also Lois made a great steak sandwich and they had a bar that stayed open until 11 PM. But the real treat was the hot tub that the place offered. That more then anything was what made Dylan want to stay there tonight.

He even had them listed on his cell phone and had called from just above Santa Maria to see if they had room. For him they did, and he got one of the private cabins in the back of the property. They weren't really cabins, more like shacks. But they were clean and the beds were soft. Thoughts of bed made him yawn.

It had been a busy day for Dylan. He had driven 250 miles today plus fucked two women in two different cities. First, there had been Cat in LA, where his massive 9 inch tool had powered her thru 6 orgasms until he came in her ass, then the cute little shopkeeper in Ojai who he had fucked twice then cum all over her face. Yes, it had been a busy but very good day for Dylan.

Dylan turned off the 101 onto the local road that led to the Inn. A few miles down the road, he pulled into the parking lot of the Inn and switched off the engine to his big Ford F150. He got out and reached into the back seat for his overnight bag. As he walked over to the office to check in, Lois noticed him and she ran around the check-in counter to give him a big hug and kiss. Then she yelled for Bill to come out from the back. After greeting Bill, they got him checked in, and he asked Lois if she could fix him one of her famous steak sandwiches. She readily agreed and disappeared into the kitchen. Bill and he drifted into the bar where they had had a couple of beers and shared idle chit-chat. Soon Lois appeared with a huge steak sandwich with all the trimmings, and he hungrily dug in. While eating they asked questions about Hollywood, and he told them funny stories about the crazy director for MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 3 who also had three TV shows going at once and could never make up his mind about anything.

One story he did not tell them was about Carol, the co-producer in charge of production on the film, who had come to see some of the stunt setups they were doing. She was late 40's, still in great shape with dark hair, long legs and a very sensuous mouth. After spending the day with Dylan, she invited him to dinner, and then invited him home. She nearly fainted when she saw the size of his cock, and did faint when he finished using it on her. They had fucked so hard, they broke her bed. The next day, he was told that he would be Tom Cruise's main stunt double on the film. Ah, Hollywood, it is all about the contacts.

Dylan finished his meal and told Bill and Lois he was really beat. He tried to pay for dinner and the beer, but they wouldn't hear of it. He thanked them, and they told him how to get to his cabin. As he started to leave, he asked if the hot tub was going. Bill said that during the week it didn't get used much so they usually turned it off about now. But since it was him, they would leave it on and he could turn it off when he was done. He thanked them and said goodnight.

The walk back to his cabin was really quiet. It was about 9:30 at night and most everyone was in for the night. It was still twilight as the sun set very late this time of year, and a faint glow was around everything. The inn was set back from the road and the RV Park was off to the left. Big California live oaks grew through out the property, and gave the inn and cabins a very private and secluded feeling. Dylan could see that most of the cabins were empty, and there seemed to be only a couple of RV's in the park. "Good," he thought to himself, "no one will be at the hot tub."

He was in cabin #6. He opened the door and saw your basic guest cabin, a double bed, dresser, TV, couple of chairs and a simple bathroom with shower. Cheap, clean, and quiet. Just what he wanted after the day he had. He quickly threw off his clothes and reached for his swim suit. Dylan was built. He was 6'2" and 210 lbs. with dark hair and blue eyes. He was rock solid every where, his constant working out and stunt training left him with a cut chest and arms, and 6 pack abs. His large penis and heavy balls dangled between his cut thighs. Swim suits had always posed a problem for Dylan. He preferred the small Speedo type, but when he wore them it looked he had stuffed them with a large sock, so he opted for the baggy kind. They didn't show him off very well, but at least there were no embarrassing moments to worry about.

Now changed, he grabbed a towel, locked the door, and headed for the hot tub. It was past the cabins at the very back of the property. Bill had built it on a large deck and completely surrounded it by a high redwood fence. The fence gave it a sense of complete privacy. It was really a very nice set up. As he had hoped there was no one around as he put his towel down and sunk into the warm water up to his neck. The heat of the water began to relax his tired muscles and the tension began to drift away. As he began to relax, his mind started to drift back on the day and remember the two women he had fucked. Cat in the morning and the cute girl in the afternoon, and his prick began to grow with the memories. He adjusted his large penis in his bathing suit, then thought "Hell there is no one here." So he took them off and threw them on a nearby chair. Now completely naked, he settled back into the steaming water and closed his eyes. He began to stroke his large member as he recalled the two women and all they had done.

"Mind if we join you?" a honeyed voice called out.

Startled, Dylan opened his eyes to see a woman standing in the gateway to the hot tub. He quickly removed his hand from his rapidly deflating penis and sat up. Then, he focused on the woman, and when he did his mouth dropped open at the site of her. She was at least 5'10" dressed in a bright yellow way-too-small bikini that barely covered her lush figure. She had bright blonde hair (probably dyed) pulled behind her ears, and in the dim light, he could tell that she had a very deep tan. She seemed to be in her late 30's. Her large ripe breasts strained against the barely there material of her yellow top. They had to be at least 40 DD. The cool night air made her large nipples poke thru the two small yellow triangles that attempted to contain her twin globes. She had a trim waist that flared out to wide hips that were barely covered by her skimpy bikini bottom. Long well shaped legs supported this spectacularly lush body. In one hand, she had an open bottle of wine, and in the other were a stack of plastic cups.

"Sure, "Dylan managed to stutter. "Come on in."

"Come on honey, its open." She yelled to someone beyond Dylan's vision.

The woman then walked through the gateway and onto the deck. She bent over next to a deck chair putting down the wine and glasses and presented Dylan with a view of her wonderfully lush ass. The bikini bottom was really a thong that showed off the two lusciously ripe globes of her ass to full value, and there were no tan lines anywhere. Where ever she was from, she sunbathed in the nude. She stood up and turned around to face Dylan. As she did, he could see that her eyes noticed the swimsuit lying on the deck chair behind him, and that her eyebrows arched just a little. She smiled at him and said, "Hi, I'm Casey," and stepped into the hot tub.

Before Dylan could respond, a large man came through the gateway and headed for the tub. He was a big man with a wide chest and powerful arms. He was almost as tall as Dylan, and seemed to be about early 40's. He had obliviously been an athlete in his earlier life, but by now he was beginning to put on a spare tire from sitting at a desk or drinking too much beer. He nodded at Dylan as he slipped into the water next to Casey.

"This is my husband, John."

"I'm Dylan," as the two men nodded at each other. There was an awkward pause as the three of them looked at each other. The hot tub could easily fit 8 people, but it was still pretty close in there considering Dylan had no suit on.

"What do you do?" John asked breaking the silence.

"I'm up from Hollywood. I work as a stunt man."

"That must be exciting," Casey exclaimed.

"Are you up here doing something?" John queried.

"No, just on vacation. Headed up to my place on the Russian River. What do you do?"

Casey jumped in, "I'm a housewife raising two boys ages 8 and 6. And John is a cop."

"Yeah, I'm with the State Patrol based in Ukiah up north. We are camping for a week, and then headed down to see my folks in San Diego."

"That sounds like a nice trip,' Dylan commented. While thinking to himself, "Fuck, I am sitting naked in a hot tub with a cop. His wife is about to bust out of her suit. And I am stuck here until they leave. Fuck."

"Would you like some wine," Casey asked.

"We only have the two glasses," John pointed out.

"I'll drink from the bottle, hon." Casey explained. With that, Casey rose out of the water. Her tiny top plastered to her huge breasts. She turned and reached for the wine and glasses giving Dylan an excellent side view of her giant hanging globes with the nipples poking thru, her tight stomach, and full rounded ass. The view caused a stirring in his groin.

Casey turned back to Dylan and handed him a plastic cup, and then one to John. She filled each cup about half way, then put the bottle to her lips and threw her head back taking a long pull off the bottle. The movement caused her huge tits to push out from her torso and right into Dylan's face. When she finished drinking, she slipped back into the water.

"Now that was what the doctor ordered. So Dylan, can you tell us any stories about Hollywood?" she asked.

"Sure." And he proceeded to tell the same stories that he told to Bill and Lois. Soon everyone was on their second cup of wine, and the stories and the laugher were flowing. Midway through one story, Dylan felt a foot begin to rub up and down his inner left calf. Continuing his story, he looked at Casey and she winked at him. He opened his legs wider providing her with greater access, and slowly her foot crept up to his now erect cock. As her foot began to stroke up and down his cock, her eyes widen in surprise. Dylan had no idea where this was going, but he was enjoying the danger of the moment.

Suddenly, the mood was broken by a call in the distance. "MOM!"

"Shit! They have been at me all day." Casey complained.

"MOM!"

"Honey, could you take this one. I'm beat." Casey asked John.

Reluctantly, John agreed and rose out of the water and grabbed his towel. "They need to get ready for bed anyway, okay." John nodded as he left through the gate.

Casey took another long pull off the bottle killing it. She put it down and looked at Dylan. "So do you always sit in public hot tubs with no pants on?"

"I wasn't expecting anyone."

Casey moved forward toward him until she was in between his wide spread legs, and gently kissed him on the lips. As they kissed, she ran her hand up and down his now completely erect cock. "You are quite a man," she whispered to him.

"I'm blessed."

'I'll say." She continued to stroke his giant cock as she talked, "Look, we don't have much time and I want this monster up my pussy as far as I can get it. You game?"

"You want to fuck me in a public hot tub, and your husband who is a cop is going to be back in ten minutes. Do you think I am crazy?"

"No, I think you are horny and hung like a horse. Let Mama take care of it."

Casey hungrily kissed Dylan forcing her tongue deep into his mouth. She tasted of wine. She continued to stroke his tool up and down as she moved to sit up in his lap. She placed her knees on either side of his hips. She rose up before him and with her other hand pulled her tiny thong to one side exposing her pussy and a nest of dark hair. She took his giant mushroom head and ran it around her exposed clit and moaned to herself. Then positioning the head of his cock between the lips of her slot, she sat down on him driving about half of his giant meat into her warm pussy. She rose again keeping just the head of his cock inside her then she forced her hips down again this time taking the full length of his massive prick into her cunt.

"Oh damn, that feels good. Mama likes this big dick up her pussy. Here baby, feed on these for a while," as she took her huge tits out of her top and fed one of her giant nipples into Dylan's waiting mouth. Then her vagina began to contract around Dylan's massive prick, dancing up and down his length. Milking him and squeezing him, and she was barely moving in his lap.

Dylan groaned at the sensations her pussy was giving him, and mumbled to her with his mouth full of her awesome tit, "How do you do that?"

"I was a belly dancer before I met John, and the kids ruined my figure. You would be amazed what I can do with the muscles in my pussy." As if to demonstrate, the muscles in her cunt clamped down on the entire length of his dick like a vice, then she started a ripple effect that traveled from the base of his prick to the giant head which was pressed up against her uterus, and back down again. The effect on Dylan was amazing. He dropped his head back, letting her giant tit fall out of his mouth, and gave out a long groan of pleasure.

"See Mama knows how to fuck a man. Here baby, Mama wants you to suck her other tit," as she forced Dylan's head up and crammed her other nipple into his mouth. Casey continued the devastating ripple effect on Dylan's prick and alternately feed her giant nipples into his hunger mouth. She put a hand in her lap and began massaging her engorged clit a furious pace. The rate of her rippling cunt began to pick up on Dylan's cock as well, and she keep up a constant patter of how "Mama loves his huge dick," and "Mama loves how he fucks her" and 'Mama loves how he sucks her tits." But for all the sensations that she was giving him, Dylan was oddly dissatisfied. Maybe it was the lack of control, but this entire episode was entirely one sided. Yes, her cunt was giving him an incredible ride, but Dylan was completely passive here and he didn't enjoy it. Plus all the "mama" stuff was starting to annoy the hell out him.

Suddenly, she pushed down really hard on his dick and gave out a deep moan to herself. 'Oh that was good. I needed that one" She kissed Dylan full on the mouth driving her tongue into his mouth, then she broke the kiss and lifted herself off his fully erect penis.

"Thanks, baby. That was great. You have an impressive dick there." As she arranged her tits back into her tiny top.

"What are you doing?' A surprised Dylan asked.

"Well, you got Mama off and now I have to go back to the kids," she said as she smiled down at him.

"You can't leave me like this," Dylan exclaimed.

"Mama can do anything she wants, baby." Casey turned away from Dylan and started to get out of the hot tub using the seat across from him as a step. She had not readjusted her thong yet, so her wide open pussy was complete exposed to his view.

"I don't think so, Mama." Dylan rose out of the water to his full height, and reached for Casey. He grabbed her by the shoulder while she was still in the water. Her pussy was about even with his raging member. He used his great strength to hold her in place while he stepped up behind her.

"What are you doing," she demanded.

"Finishing what you started"

Dylan used his other hand to put the tip of his giant head at the opening of her slot.

"You can't do that!"

"Yes, I can Mama." At the same time he said that phrase, Dylan drove his hips forward burying the full length of his throbbing meat into her to the hilt.

"Oh fuck!" Casey groaned as her pussy was stretched by the immense girth of his invading member.

"That's what we are gonna do, Mama. Fuck!" Dylan growled at her.

Dylan reached his hands under her bikini top and pulled up allowing her huge tits to swing free. Then grabbing both her massive jugs in each of his large hands and using them like handles, Dylan drove full length into her hot cunt, time and time again. Each time he buried himself to the hilt and pulled out and slammed into her cunt again.

"Now this is what I am talking 'bout, Mama. This is fucking"

"Oh my God!" Casey groaned, "Oh my fucking God!" She used her hands to brace herself against the side of the hot tub and began throwing her molten pussy back onto his pistoning tool. She matched him thrust for thrust, loving the feel of his large dick as it drove into her steaming hole again and again. The water in the hot tub was cresting, and was spilling out of the tub onto the deck due to the motion caused by their passionate and intense fucking.

She reached down with one hand to her throbbing clit again and began to furiously rub it with two fingers. She was building to an incredible climax, she could feel it. John never fucked her like this. He had a good size dick, but nothing compared to the ride that Dylan was giving her.

Dylan continued to pile drive his raging cock into her tight hot pussy. He usually didn't like to be this savage about it, but the feeling of command that fucking this woman gave him was intense. He moved his hands from squeezing her tits to her rock hard nipples and tweaked them as hard as he could, and she exploded. The combination of twisting her nipples, her rubbing her clit, and his hard charging prick drove her over the edge to a shattering climax.

"Uh...UH...Uh...UH..." Was all that she could manage to grunt as she threw her cunt back onto his hard cock with everything she had. She was trying as hard as she could to get his dick as far up her cunt as humanly possible. She tilted her ass up even more and managed to get another half-inch of penetration. Her cunt slammed down on him like a glove and the ripple effect of the earlier fuck was back again, milking and squeezing his prick trying to drain him of his cum. Dylan continued to drive through the contractions, pounding her exploding pussy with all the strength he could. It took all of his considerable concentration not to fire ropes and ropes of cum into her womb. This was one incredible pussy.

Finally, Casey collapsed against the side of the hot tub exhausted. Dylan slowed down his thrusting and lean forward to her ear. "I'm going to cum now."

"No baby, you can't cum in me. I don't have any protection. You'll get me pregnant"

"Why didn't tell me before. I about came just now."

"I was so overwhelmed by your cock that I got lost. Cum in my ass baby. Mama wants your cum in me. Put it up my ass."

Confused for a second, Dylan looked down at their union and saw his prick buried to the hilt between her two luscious ass cheeks. He pulled out of her hot cunt which clung to him like a second skin. Casey moaned as he withdrew. He pulled her two ass cheeks apart reveling in their feel and saw her little puckered asshole wink up at him. Usually he would take sometime to loosen up a woman's backdoor, but nothing about this encounter had been gentle, so he took his cock in hand and pressed it against her tiny hole. As he pressed the large mushroom head against her asshole, a high little whine began to come from Casey that grew in its intensity as the pressure on her ring grew. Finally because of the lubrication from her dripping cunt and the pressure of his iron hard prick, the ring began to give a little. All at once, the massive head slipped past the ring and buried 4 inches of cock in her tight asshole. The high little whine now dropped 3 octaves to a low growl as he powered his prick up her ass. With three more strokes he was in her to the hairs, and the heat and tightness of her bowels enveloped him. He reached around and grabbed her large tits again and began a slow hunch that drove the full length of his throbbing dick into her again and again.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,105 Followers
12