One For The Road Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey was having as much fun as Dylan was and she threw her ass back at him matching him thrust for thrust. Soon they were back up to full speed as he hilted his tool in her ass with each stroke. Dylan felt the tightening in his balls and knew that he was about to cum. He wanted to get Casey off once more so he picked up the pace even more, pile-driving his large cock full force into her ass with each thrust. He returned his hands to her nipples and began to pinch them again. Sensing that he was close and knowing that John would be back soon, Casey dropped her hand back to her clit and began to frig herself again.

The pressure was building for both of them. They were both very close. So when Dylan drove once more into her ass full strength, and twisted her nipples at the same time, that pushed her over the top. She started thrusting back at him and shaking in his arms. She was coming apart at the seams as he continued his assault on her ass. She started grunting so loud that Dylan was afraid that John would hear her cries of pleasure, so he put a hand over her mouth.

Casey was still in the throes of orgasm as he continued to thrust into her ass. He was so close. Any second now he would fill her bowels with his cum. Then they both heard.

"Casey. Hey Casey. Brian wants you to read him a story."

At that exact moment, Dylan's thrusting cock exploded in Casey's ass shooting volley after volley of hot cum deep into her bowels.

"Casey can you hear me." John was much closer now. Dylan removed his hand from her mouth.

"I'm cumming, darling." She cried out in a strained voice.

"You certainly are, "Dylan whispered in her ear as he continued to plow into her ass.

"Be right there, baby." She groaned.

"Okay." John called back and they heard him move away. Dylan returned his hand to her mouth to make sure there were no extra noises as he thrust a few more times into her plundered ass shooting the last of his cum into her. At last, he released her melon like tits and slowly pulled his shrinking prick from her dripping asshole. He took a step back and sat down hard in the tub causing water to splash every where. Casey crawled out of the hot tub and sat on to the edge.

"I won't be able to walk for a month. You are the most incredible fuck I have ever had," she said as she put her tits back into the tiny top.

"And you have the most incredible ass I have ever fucked. If I am ever in Ukiah can I call you?"

"Please do. Name's Martin. We are in the book." Casey stood and adjusted her thong to cover her pussy and sore asshole. "I have to go baby. Thank you. And I learned my lesson. Never try and out fuck a stuntman."

"You know it. Bye"

"Good-bye," she said as she walked toward the gate. Dylan watched her ass in amazement. It was one of the best he had ever seen. Then she was gone.

"Fuckin' A!" He said to himself. What a great day! What a great fucking day. And with that he leaned back against the side of the tub, closed his eyes and smiled.

12