One for the Road Ch. 04

Story Info
He picks up a couple of hitchikers....
1.8k words
3.59
16.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffee27
jeffee27
13 Followers

I decided to see where this led. I ordered a coffee. We swapped names, though she told me that the only men she remembered were her husband and one neighbour. The neighbour was hung like a donkey and fucked like a goat.

I asked about her husband.

She told me that her husband was ten years her senior. Retired for two years, he had lost interest in everything, including her cunt. She called him a useless old tosser. Apparently she had to lick him for half an hour just to get him hard. He often went soft before he could mount her. He was overweight and boring. They were well off without being rich so they couldn't afford a divorce. They had an open relationship.

Her language was a bit hard to take. She looked very demure but she swore like a guy on roids and used words like cunt and cocksucker as if she had learnt them in kindergarten. She told me about her regular road trips, stopping in cheap motels. She liked picking up stray men for a good hard fuck before moving on.

I told her my tale of marital bliss. I looked at my watch. I was too tired to screw her now, so I mentioned that I was planning to spend the night in Gundagai. She asked where I was staying. She grabbed her iphone and booked the adjacent room after checking that they had room service. She took her car keys out of the handbag and patted my back.

"See you in Gundagai," she whispered as she walked past me toward the exit. I watched her get into a silver Lexus.

I finished my coffee then walked to my black Jaguar. I reached into my pocket for the car key and found her business card. I entered her number into my phone then I fired it up the engine. I sent here a short text message so that she would have my number. I waited a few minutes for a reply but there was none.

I headed south.

Interstate driving is dull. Long straight roads, no big hills and plenty of passing lanes. I set the cruise control and turned up the stereo. The miles disappeared under my Pirellis.

An hour passed and I saw that I had a voice mail. I listened to it through the stereo.

"Hi" it was June, "I just passed a hitchhiker. He's at the Lakeside rest area. I've decided I want to fuck him. If you pick him up you can go slops tonight."

Sat nav indicated that I was ten miles north of that rest area. I waited till the last moment before deciding to play her game. I slowed down and cruised into the lay-by. I spotted the hitchhiker smoking beside a tourist map. I walked up to him and pretended to study the map. He was about 25, tanned, lean and about a foot taller than me. He had a small duffle bag at his feet.

I was nervous so I let him start the conversation.

"Where are you heading?" He asked in a Dutch accent.

"Gundagai" I replied in the most manly tone of voice that I could muster.

"That's good" he poke slowly, as if trying to get the grammar right "We are trying to get there for the night. It sounds like a nice place with plenty of history."

I chatted with him for a while. Once I had decided that he wasn't an axe murderer I offered him a ride. He pointed out that he was travelling with someone and she had to be included. I had no problem with a female so he gratefully accepted my offer. He told me that I could fuck her, if I wanted.

I unlocked the car and asked him where his companion was. She was in the rest room, trying to have a wash. He put his bag in the back of the car. He called out to her and she replied in Dutch. We sat in the front of the car. His name was Steven.

When she emerged from the rest room I was surprised to see that she was in her early fifties. She was tall and slightly overweight. She wore a halter top that was meant for a younger woman with smaller breasts. Her belly button peeked out from the gap between her top and her shorts. The shorts were a similar colour to the yellow top but were quite loose. She had a happy smile and short dark hair. Because of their age difference I figured that she was his mother but I thought it would be foolish to ask at this point.

She tossed her bags across the back seat and hopped in beside them. I drove off.The two hours to Gundagai passed quickly. They both spoke English very well so we soon had an entertaining conversation going. I told them why I was travelling and they told me their story.

Her name was Ingrid. Her husband had been killed in a workplace accident two years ago. She was using the insurance money to pay for a year in Australia. She had flown to Darwin, planning to rent a campervan and drive to Adelaide via Western Australia. She had met Stephen in a transit lounge in Singapore. They were from the same city in Holland. They didn't know each other but they discovered that they had mutual friends back home. He was also going to Darwin but had no plan other than hitchhiking around the country. They decided to travel together to save money and provide some moral support to each other.

They decided to set two rules for their time together. Rule one was to not have sex with each other. This was to eliminate jealousy when either of them got lucky. Evidently they had both been very lucky on this trip!

Rule two was that what happened in bed on the road stayed on the road. Neither of them wanted the folks back home to know how promiscuous they were in this part of the world.

They collected the campervan in Darwin and spent three months following the coast to Adelaide. From there they took a train to Sydney. After a month there they were now hitchhiking to Melbourne. They had no deadlines and didn't know anyone in Melbourne.

I asked them what the highlights of their trip had been. Ingrid answered first. It was all tourist stuff. Steven told me that his best memory was fucking on Cable Beach. I asked him for more details.

"I was walking along the beach at sunset." Steven explained "It's a nude beach so I was naked. I actually tripped over a woman lying in the dunes. I landed beside her and got covered with sand. I sat there staring at her boobs wobbling while she laughed at me. She started dusting the sand off me and that gave me an erection. She pulled me on top of her and I started to fuck her. Unknown to me her girlfriend was watching. She joined in and I took turns putting my cock into them. They both came. I came on their tits and wandered away. Nobody had said a word and the whole thing only took twenty minutes."

After that I drove on in amazed silence. They told me that they had no accommodation booked so I mentioned the double rooms. I was sure that we could find some space for them to sleep. Ingrid smiled at me in the rear-view and assured me that she could earn a place in one of our beds.

"That is, unless you only want to sleep." She winked at me as she finished that sentence.

We were about twenty minutes from the motel when I received a text message. I asked Stephen to read it to me. It was just a question mark. I asked him to text a reply.

"What do you want me to write?" he asked.

"Double up?" was the best reply I could think of.

As an afterthought I asked them if they had seen anyone else in that rest area. Steven thought for a while and then said that a woman in a silver sedan had parked there for a while. She seemed to be checking him out but had driven off after a few minutes. He then asked me why I was interested. I told him that I was just wondering.

Minutes later I was standing at the motel reception desk. Once again my car was parked next to that silver Lexus. I handed the room key to Ingrid and said that they should go up and have proper showers. I was going to have a drink at the bar before I ordered dinner. They could join me if they liked. As they walked toward the stairs the receptionist handed me a note from my room's pigeon hole. I looked at it and smiled.

June had left it for me. It was a drawing of three stick figures. Two were obviously male and the third was on all fours between. They all had big smiley faces. I smiled and put it in my pocket.

There was a bar by the pool. I grabbed a spot and ordered a Tom Collins. There was someone swimming alone in the pool. It looked like June but I couldn't be sure. I turned my attention to the TV news programme and started to think about food. After my second drink I wandered over to the edge of the pool.

The woman had just finished doing some laps and had her back to me as she started to climb out. I admired her tight little arse and the way the bikini bottom exposed almost all of it. She was very muscular but still retained a certain mature allure. I was looking forward to humping her. Emboldened by the drink I called out to her when she was almost out of the water.

"Hey Sexy, save some energy for tonight." I said to her.

When she was fully out of the pool she turned around. To my horror it wasn't June. I blushed with embarrassment but I couldn't take my eyes off her perky breasts.

"Why?" she replied to my comment "My Husband won't come till tomorrow."

I apologised and explained my error. Luckily she laughed it off. We chatted for a few moments then she wandered away. I watched as she sauntered across to the stairs. She had left the motel towel beside the pool so she paraded through the bar in her very skimpy bikini. Even the female staff members gazed longingly at her near naked body.

I went back to the bar. I ordered a small meal and grabbed another drink. I didn't want to join in the fuckfest on a full stomach. About eight thirty I wandered off towards the stairs.

I was half drunk by this stage and feeling that certain randiness that afflicts older men like me. As I passed the receptionist and the maids I gave them my come hither look. They both averted eye contact. They were probably horrified at the thought of taking my cock but the alcohol made me believe that I was the most desirable man in the building.

jeffee27
jeffee27
13 Followers