One For You

Story Info
Hot wife takes on two horny men.
5.1k words
4.37
162.8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rfsysop
rfsysop
8 Followers

It was a mid august day and everything was as green as it was going to get for the summer. I was training a guy on press and today was my last day. We left early for the day, I invited a new friend home for dinner. His name was Rick. He was about 5'10, brown hair, rough shaven, and medium build. We sat on the deck and had a few drinks. Kara got home a few hours after I did. I introduced her to Rick, they shook hands. I could tell he was giving her the once over, she could too. She said that she was going to change and get out of her work clothes.

Kara is my wife; she's 5'5, in her mid-forties, unbelievable body, and great personality. We a have been married for over 25 years. We have also had a great sex life, never venturing beyond our marriage. It's not that we hadn't thought about, we had, but we had never had the right opportunity. We had discussed it, but had wanted total anonymity, and it was a small town, so things had not been quite right to experiment. Tonight was different though, Rick was not from around here and didn't know anybody other than me.

She came out with a glass of wine in her hand. She had changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. It was obvious that she didn't have a bra on and I thought she didn't have on a pair of panties. We sat and talked for quite a while. We drank steadily and enjoyed the summer eve as the sun went down. She went and got us and herself some drinks. When she gave Rick his drink she would lean over giving him a view of her boobs, she did the same for me. She gave me a wink letting me know that she knew exactly what she was doing.

She was getting pretty drunk and we were already well on our way. I could tell that Rick was getting turned by Kara's innuendos. He must have had an enormous cock judging by the bulge in his pants; it had to be at least 9 or 10 inches long. The last drink she got Rick, she lost her balance and spilled his drink on his lap totally soaking his crotch. While I could tell that it was an act and that she had done it on purpose, Rick didn't catch on. She apologized and went into the kitchen to get a towel. She came out and started to wipe up the spill dabbing his pants and crotch, wiping too long at his crotch rubbing his dick through his pants. Rick had gotten a stiff erection with her clumsy attempt to clean him up. He was still soaked though and her trying to wipe it up just made his erection all the worse.

Kara told him that the only way to dry his pants was to take them off and throw them into the dryer. She knelt down and helped him to unsnap and pull them off. She pulled his pants down to his ankles. You could see his enormous cock outlined through his soaked underwear. She glanced at me to indicate that she had noticed the size of his cock and to get my reaction. I winked at her showing her that I knew what she was up to. While she was still on her knees she reached for his under wear to pull them off. She struggled to pull them from around his engorged dick and as she pulled she lost her balance falling face first into his lap. His dick bounced out of his pants and slapped against her face from the force of his erection. His dick was big and thick and I knew this was the biggest cock that Kara had ever seen.

She feigned surprise looking him in the eyes. He didn't know what to do; he first looked at her then at me to see what was going on. I nodded my approval at him and he relaxed quite a bit. She took her hand and wrapped it around his cock. Her fingers barely made it the whole way around it and didn't cover more than about half of its length. It looked very large in her hand as she pumped his dick up and down. She looked over at me giving me a good view of what she was doing. She continued pumping his cock, he spread his legs pushed his hips forward in the chair, and laid his head back in response to Kara's touch. I had an immediate response watching this erotic scene as my dick started to engorge with blood.

While Rick sat there enjoying the pleasures of Kara's hands (she was now using both hands his cock was that big) she leaned forward and took the head of his dick into her mouth. It was a mouthful for her, but his dick wasn't so big that she had trouble or that couldn't take more of him in. As a matter of fact she started to work her way down the shaft a little at a time as she became accustomed to its size. She would work more of his cock into her mouth then back off almost completely until she was just on the very tip of the head of it. It was a beautiful sight seeing her wrap her lips around that big cock of his, and the sight of this gave me a raging hard on. His dick, while it was very big, never became completely rigid, and I think this helped her with getting more and more of it into her mouth. She sucked and licked on that thing like it was her favorite candy; eventually getting more than six inches of his cock in before she had the slightest trouble.

I began teasing her saying "C'mon honey surely you can deepthroat him." "I wanna see that thing disappear down your throat." She looked over at me with a twinkle in her eye and smiled with that big cock of his still in her mouth and I knew right then that she was up for the challenge. At first she went a little further than she had just a minute ago, pushing more of his cock in. At this point I could tell that he was just at the back of her throat, because her throat had just started to bulge a little. He still had about 3 inches of cock left before she would get it all in. It was a struggle for her in the beginning, but seemed to get easier as she went. She would go down on him taking more of him each time. She would back off completely catch her breath and go down again. I saw her take all but about 2 and ½ inches of his cock in her mouth then she would take all but 2 inches. She worked hard at his cock for quite a while till just the last inch was still left to go.

Rick was thoroughly getting into the blow job. He would give a little grunt each time she went further down and I knew it wouldn't be long before he blew his load. I cheered her on to swallow the whole thing before he came. This prompted her to try still harder. Kara gave a great blowjob and there was something about the constriction of her throat as the head of my dick would slide down her throat that made you just want to cum hard. I could tell that this is what was happening each time she would take Rick's cock a little further in. He was in ecstasy; his body was completely relaxed as she gave him probably the best blowjob he had ever had. As I said she just had about an inch to go before she would have him all the way in. Her last time down was excruciatingly slow as inch after impossible inch disappeared in her mouth. When she hit that last inch she seemed to stall for a second or so then it seemed to easily slide down her throat. She bottomed out, her lips were tight against Rick's pubic hair. I thought Rick was done, his legs tightened up a little and I thought that he was going to explode. He relaxed though and continued to get into this wonderful blowjob.

Kara has this technique when she has your cock all the way down her throat. She bobs up and down just an inch or so taking your dick in all the way in on the down stroke. She did this to Rick several times, grinding her lips on the very base of his cock each time she went down. She hadn't come up for air for almost a full minute while she was deepthroating him. Rick tightened up and left out a groan saying "I'm cumming, I'm cumming." He spasmed and jerked as he let a blast of cum go deep into her throat. By this time she was out of air and pulled his cock out of the depths of her mouth. Spasm after spasm wracked him and spurt after spurt of cum flew out of his dick. A spurt of come went into her mouth and on her lips. She grabbed him with her hand and pumped his dick as another load of cum hit her in the face. She sucked on the head of his dick and I could tell he was far from done cumming. He came so much that cum started to run out of the corner of her mouth and drip down her chin.

Kara pumped his dick with her hand and sucked on the head until he could come no more. She nursed and milked his dick till it started to go limp. She was a mess; her hand was covered and cum was running out of her lips. Cum ran down her chin and dripped in long strings off her chin and on her shirt. Kara wrung the last drops from his cock slowly pumping with both hands one on top of the other like you hold a baseball bat. Rick was sprawled out and exhausted from his unbelievable blowjob. He was spent and didn't move for a while. Kara took off her cum covered shirt revealing her tits. She used her shirt to wipe off her hands and face then used it to clean the cum from Ricks cock and lap. He jerked as she wiped off his cock in a post orgasm reaction to her touch. I was revved up at this point; my dick was hard as a rock from watching the scene unfold in front of me.

Kara had on only her shorts and Rick didn't have any pants on so I suggested that we go into the living room and continue on the couch. We all agreed and went into the house. Kara got us a fill up of what we were drinking, gave it to us and finished stripping by removing her shorts. I was right she didn't have on any panties. Rick was sitting on one end of the couch and I was sitting on the other. Since everyone else was naked or about naked I decided to take my clothes off too. Kara sat between us and worked on her glass of wine until it was gone. She leaned over to me so she could set her empty glass on the end table. As she did this she leaned over so far that her face was in my lap and she started to suck on my dick. I reached over and massaged her tits taking one at a time and kneading it between my fingers. Kara was in a position where all Rick had to do was spread her legs and her pussy would be exposed to him and all the world and that's exactly what he did.

As Kara sucked on my hard as steel dick, Rick fingered her pussy and clit. I got a grand view of what he was doing to her. He massaged her clit with his finger and occasionally would stick it up inside her pussy. She started to moan and purr like a cat. Kara writhed around a little to the administration of Rick's hands and I don't think I could have been anymore turned on by the sight. Kara was ready for more, so I signaled Rick with some gestures to eat her out. He readily obeyed and put his mouth where the money was. I watched as he gave her clit steady flicks of his tongue and licked her pussy all over. This really turned her on and she took it out on my dick. She deepthroated me and sucked on the end of my cock like she was trying to draw the cum out of me by shear force alone. Rick ate her out with a vengeance after the blowjob she had just given him. He would stick his tongue as far up her pussy as he could then draw it out and mash her clit around with it. He did this in a series of rhythmic motions that I knew was sending her over the edge. When he would get her close to cumming he would stop that routine and lick her cunt all over from her asshole to her clit. He would go back to the previous routine when she had relaxed and he knew she had gotten past the urge to cum. He wanted to build up the pleasure till she reached an all time high climax.

The way Kara was sucking on my dick I could tell that she was getting ready to cum. She would lose concentration and just beat me off with her hands then she would come too and suck my dick like a vacuum. Rick was really giving it to her good, he boar down on her clit and punished it mercilessly. He pushed Kara's clit around and sucked on it trying hard to bring her to ecstasy and it worked too. Kara moaned a long low moan and stopped sucking on my dick altogether. She had her hand wrapped around my cock, but didn't do anything with it. She gyrated her hips in unison to Rick's licking. She continued to squeal in ever increasing pitch as her orgasm hit its peak. I was enjoying the show and I had continued to maul her tits with my hands the whole time we had been on the couch. Rick finished her with his talented tongue as Kara's orgasm subsided.

She went back to sucking my dick as I was the only one who hadn't cum yet. I sat there and enjoyed Kara's undivided attention. She masterfully sucked on my cock giving me every bit as good a treatment as she had given Rick, maybe even more skilled after conquering Rick's monster dick. Rick watched Kara go at me for a while and this apparently was turning him on as his dick grew to enormous size again. He was stroking all 10 inches of it when I told him I wanted to see him give Kara's pussy a good screwing. I didn't have to tell him twice, he put the head of his dick on her clit and rubbed against it gently. She shivered as his dick touched her and then she went at my cock with renewed vigor. His dick slid slowly into her pussy splitting her wide. He pussy lips stretched and strained as he put that enormous cock to her. Her legs wrapped around his back pulling him further into her. He was about half way in when she let out a satisfied sigh. He slowly pumped his meat in going a little further each time. He was only able to stick about ¾ of it into her when he seemed to bottom out.

I watched her cunt convulse as the rhythm of his strokes aroused her to a new height of ecstasy. The lips of her pussy wrapped tightly around his cock with each stroke. This scene was the straw that broke the camels back. I blew my load deep down her throat. With each plunge of his cock she went even deeper on my spasmming cock. He was fucking her but good. I didn't think I was going to stop cumming as I sent spurt after spurt into her mouth. She kept on sucking my dick though not missing a drop of my precious cum. He pummeled her as I was draining my cock. I got up from the couch after I had my orgasm and held on to her ankles to give me a better view and him better access to her cunt. He drove his dick into her with a ferocity that made her have another orgasm. Her whole body was wracked with wave after wave of orgasm. He was close to cumming himself as her pussy tightly clutched his throbbing dick. I heard him groan as he pulled his cock out and shot his wad across her stomach. The next spurt went up her belly landed on her tits and he kept shooting until her chest, stomach, and tits were starting to pool with his drops of cum.

We got up and sat on the couch again in our original positions, Kara sitting between us. Kara went to the kitchen and poured us another round of drinks. We sat in the living room for a while recuperating from our lust. We had some small talk, watched a little TV. We were far from done with each other though; I had some more plans for Rick's large cock. I reached over after a while and fondled Kara's tits. She laid her head back against the couch and relaxed while I massaged her breasts. She snaked her right hand down and grabbed Rick's dick and grabbed mine with her other hand. Even soft his dick had to be at least 7 inches long. She kneaded our dicks with her hands and I leaned over and sucked on the tit closest to me. He started to respond to her touch and I got turned by watching the show. Kara left go of my cock and applied it to Rick's cock as it grew to full length. Taking both hands she wrapped them around his monster cock and pumped up and down, the head of it was still exposed even though both her hands covered the shaft.

Kara got up off the couch and knelt in front of Rick, parting his knees so she could have better access to his large cock. She again took his cock in both of her hands leaned forward resting her arms on his lap. Taking the head of his dick in her mouth, she sucked on it like it was a Popsicle. She took her mouth form it and the head was engorged and purple. She pumped her hands on his cock bringing him waves of pleasure. She continued to suck on his cock taking a little more in as she had done before. I was masturbating myself as I watched the show being performed in front of me. I got up, went to the bedroom, and got a tube of lubricant. When I came back I saw that she had managed to get more than half of his big cock down her throat. I sat down so I could watch her devour his dick all the way down. As I said before while Rick's dick was quite erect it never quite became rigid and this helped her deepthroat him tremendously. Kara masterfully took more of him into her mouth with each down stroke of the blowjob. I wanted to see his dick disappear completely down her throat. She rose to the occasion again sliding more and more cock in. As before when Kara had gotten all but about an inch of dick into her mouth she stalled for a second or two on the down stroke. His cock then seemed to slide easily down that last inch until her lips were pressing against his groin. Rick let out a little gasp as Kara bottomed out on his dick. Kara again did that technique where she bobs up and down on just the last inch of his cock massaging the head with the back of her throat.

Shivers ran through Rick's body as Kara gave him the blowjob of a lifetime. While I knew that Rick wasn't going to cum any time soon after having cum twice in the last 3 hours, it was time for me to stop being a voyeur and to join in the action. I got behind Kara and made her get on all fours. She managed to do this without slowing down on Rick's dick. Kara would bring his cock almost all the way out before plunging all the way back down to Rick's pubic hair. I watched from behind as her head bobbed up and down on his very large cock. I couldn't get as good a view from where I was but I could see when she bottomed out on Rick's groin, and it thoroughly turned me on. Rick was also enjoying the blowjob as much as anybody could.

I began to play with Kara's ass and pussy. I was massaging her clit and sticking my finger up her pussy. She responded by pushing her ass back on the up stroke on Rick's cock. I put some lube on my fingers and a little on her ass and pussy. Her pussy was gonna get sore after all she had been through if I didn't treat it with some kindness. Her ass on the other hand was virtually untouched, so I stuck a lubed finger into her ass with my other hand as I massaged her clit. I stuck two fingers up her ass when I thought it had been lubed and loosened enough. I still needed to get her stretched out much further if we were going to go through with my next fantasy. I got her excited with my probing and she responded by gyrating her ass in time with my fingers plunging in and out of her asshole. I decided it was time for something a little bigger if I was ever going to get her loosened up enough.

I spread a good helping of lube all over my dick from tip to base. Positioning my cock at her rose bud, I slowly penetrated until the head was just inside her asshole. I pushed ever so gently in until I could go no further; my hips were up against her ass. I pulled almost completely out until I could just see the head of my dick at her asshole. I plunged in a little more forceful this time pushing her whole body against Rick. This had the effect of making her deepthroat him without her consent. She didn't seem to mind though, because she pushed her ass to me asking for more, as she brought her mouth up Rick's cock. I obliged her pushing into her again as she started the down stroke on his dick again. Continuing I pushed into her rhythmically synchronizing to her pumping her mouth on his cock. Rick was breathing heavy now and I didn't want him to cum before he sodomized my wife. I reached up getting hold of her shoulder and gently pulled her from his cock. Rick's cock plopped out of her mouth with a muffled popping sound. I handed Kara the tube of lubricant and told her to lube Rick's cock real good. She knew what was going to happen next and offered no resistance. Kara squirted a generous amount of lube in her hand and applied it to Rick's enormous dick. Even though she had put a good quantity of lube on his cock, she had to put more on because of the size of it. I continued to pump in and out of her ass making it a little more difficult for her to perform this task.

rfsysop
rfsysop
8 Followers
12