One For You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out of her ass and told her to straddle Rick. Again she did this with no resistance, with her back to him, facing me. Rick moved forward until his ass was right on the edge o the couch. She lowered herself on top of him; he was holding his cock with one hand guiding it for her as he supported her with the other hand. I was holding one of her hands and she was trying to support herself with the other, by placing it on his leg. Her asshole rested right on the head of his large cock. While I had stretched her and had her well lubed, his dick was big enough that it was still going to be a tight fit. I figured if he could get the head in the rest would be much easier. The head of his dick pushed and strained as she lowered herself down. I didn't think it was going to go, but just then it went in with a pop. I could tell that this was difficult for her, but she kept at it slowly lowering down on his massive cock. She had about 2 inches in when she stopped and rose back up again to start anew. Kara lowered herself taking more of him each time. I could see it was a chore for her, but it seemed to get a little easier with each passing moment.

Kara pumped her ass up and down on Rick's cock until she had all but about 3 inches inside her. She was having some trouble with the remainder of his huge cock, but I saw a look of determination cross her face. She let go of my hand and placed it against Rick's chest for support and lowered herself the rest of the way down. His dick disappeared all the way in and she rested her ass cheeks on his lap with a grunt. Kara rocked back and forth on his lap to adjust for the dick she was being impaled on. She rests her hands on the couch on either side of Rick's legs and laid back against his chest. I had a great view of his dick up her ass. He began rocking her so that his dick moved in and out of her a couple of inches, effectively giving her asshole a good fucking. Kara laid relaxed on top of his chest as she was no longer in control of what was happening and resigned herself to her fate. Rick held Kara firmly by the tits and drove his dick deep into her and pulled out over half his length pistoning in and out of her ass.

Rick pushed her into a sitting position so that her feet could touch the floor. His pummeling of her asshole became more exaggerated as he took out almost all 10 inches before driving it back in to the hilt. In the past Kara on rare occasion has enjoyed anal sex, once she relaxed and got past the initial assault. I looked into her eyes and could see she was fairly drunk, but there was something else. She had a dreamy look and I could tell she was getting into being fucked in the ass by Rick's huge cock. Kara leaned forward; Rick gave her more support, putting his hands on her chest, grabbing her by her tits. Kara's hands were freed up, so she beckoned me over to her so she could blow me. Rick continued to pile drive Kara with his monster dick, but he was doing most of the movement, letting Kara be fairly stationary so she could pay better attention to me. Kara began sucking on my dick trying to concentrate while Rick was assaulting her ass and she was doing a pretty good job too.

She brought me to a full erection within a few minutes, with her expert talent. She deepthroated me effortlessly, driving my full length in and out of her mouth. Kara stopped what she was doing for a few seconds and said that she wanted to feel both of us inside her, that she wanted me to screw her in the pussy while Rick screwed her in the ass. I laid down on the floor with some pillows under me. Kara straddled me, facing me, lowering herself down on my dick. I easily penetrated her as I felt the weight of her on my chest, her tits rubbing up against me. Rick got behind her and aligned himself to enter her ass again. I reached down grabbing Kara's ass and spread her cheeks wide to make it easier for Rick. She was kissing me all over my mouth and face, to keep her mind occupied while Rick assaulted her ass once more.

Rick put some more lube on his cock to ensure easy entry. He eased himself into her, being as gentle as he could, first just the head, resting a second, so Kara could adjust. Kara didn't move, locking lips with me, as he pushed his dick all the way in. We made a human sandwich Kara was the meat in the middle. I was all the way inside Kara's pussy, but when Rick drove his cock forward, he lifted Kara off me several inches. When he pulled back out preparing for the next plunge she drove her pussy down on my dick until I was all the way in. We developed a rhythm of Rick burying his dick in her ass, her rising off my dick, then slamming her pussy back down on my cock, as Rick pulled back out. I couldn't take much more of this, neither could Kara or Rick apparently as one by one right after the other we came. Kara was first, her pussy convulsed on my cock as she had wave after wave of orgasm. I came next the convulsions causing me to cum long and hard. Rick was last blasting a load up inside of her. We all kept at it until our orgasms seemed to subside almost in unison.

We were all spent, I was sure that Kara was going to be sore for the next couple of days. We got cleaned up and put our clothes on. Rick was leaving, he had to get home to his wife and that was about a 2 hour drive from here. Kara and I invited him back whenever he wanted. I figured that I would probably never see him again, but he said that if he was ever in the area again he would stop by and bring his wife Toni. We agreed that that would be great, said our goodbyes and watched him drive off.

12