One Friday Night

Story Info
Jill's coming out party.
1.7k words
4.49
44.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you are Darling. You're late."

"Busy day. You know how it is sometimes, Dear.'

A slow warm kiss follows.

"So? Did you fire her?"

"No,no. Transferred her to the head of production."

"And his secretary?"

"Moved all the P.A.s around to different departments. Told everyone a bullshit story about new challenges keeping the job fresh and all that team building crap."

"And your new secretary?"

" P.A. Darling. Must be politically correct now."

"Who?"

"Mrs Wiggans. Old grey, retires in a few years."

She had reason for concern. He'd left his first wife to marry her seven years ago. She was his secretary, ten years his junior. They were still deeply in love. In public she was the quiet respectful wife. All their friends had accepted her. None suspected their home life wasn't 'white bread' normal.

He put an arm around her shoulder and gave her a little reassuring hug. He also did it to feel the soft yellow angora sweater she was wearing. So delicious. It complimented her ash blond elegant hair style. Her dove grey crepe skirt swirled to her ankles in sensuous folds. Her open toe three inch heels were an art form of thin gold straps and little gold buckles.

"Go have your shower. Our company will be here at eight."

He showered and shaved. His darling Helen had laid out his clothes for the evening.

The pink satin panties covered his caged cock. No butt plug tonight. Always a good sign.

He loved the feel of the nylons as he stroked them up his shaved legs. All his body hair was shaved off. He licked his lips as he stroked his legs. So sensual.

He slipped into his four inch pointed toe black heels. So painfully sexy.

He sat at the makeup table. Eye liner, mascara, powder and blush. Pink lip gloss. He glued on the matching pink fingernails.

His pierced ears took his diamond earrings. The thin chain of diamonds around his neck, and matching bracelets were so chic.

His little black dress in soft sexy velvet with the thin satin straps over his shoulders was yummy with it's scooped collar and bare back. The hormone treatments Helen's been giving him were starting to show. he still didn't need to bind them under his shirt at work yet. But they did give a bit more shape to his dresses and nighties.

Last came his wig. Long straight raven black. Very expensive, real hair. Now James was Jill. She loved being Jill.

A glance over her shoulder at herself in the full height mirror. " Jill, you look adorable. You sexy girl."

"I would concur." She hadn't noticed Helen entering the changing room. She stroked Jill's ass.

"If you're a good girl I'll let you sleep with me tonight. What do you say to that Jill?"

"I will. I'll be a very good girl. For you Darling."

"Mm."

He'd become a millionaire and CEO of a major manufacturing company the old fashion way. He was born into a rich family.

Jill and Helen sat in the living room sipping wine. One of the hardest thing for Jill to remember was 'ladies don't touch their faces or lick their lips' because it will ruin their makeup.

They heard the door bell. The maid showed a beautiful black couple into the room.

Hugs and kisses all around.

"Keron, Alishia, you both look great!"

They gave Jill a funny look. They'd never seen James as Jill.

They'd been Captain and Hostess on the charter boat in Grenada last February.

In a quiet anchorage the third night they sat on beanbag chairs on the cat's front netting. The breeze was warm. The milky way was splashed across the sky. The Jack Iron rum and ganja were being enjoyed liberally. Soon the four of them were naked. Lips, fingers and limbs were tangling together. For the rest of the charter Helen slept with Keron and James and Alishia bunked together.

"Jill, pop the cork and pour the bubbly. You didn't know Jill is my bitch, did you? Isn't she a cute piece of ass?"

A slightly nervous giggle from Alishia, a "Very sexy." from Keron.

At supper Helen and Keron sat across from Jill and Alishia. There were lots of sexual innuendos sprinkled into the conversations. Alishia's bright red lips formed a surprised 'O' when her fingers, sliding up Jill's leg felt her hard cage.

Helen saw and laughed. "Can't have Jill's woodie ruining the line of her dress. Can we dear?"

Jill blushes and looks at her plate. "No Dear."

"Getting a bit painful in that cage isn't it Jill."

"Yes, Dear."

"Mm." Helen has such a beautiful kind smile.

They retired to the den. Lots of petting and kissing as they sipped an after dinner brandy.

Alishia stood up. Her red dress fell to the carpet. Her shapely black body was magnificent. A Caribbean Goddess. She stroked her pencil thin bikini trimmed bush.

"Baby, you gonna eat this chocolate treat , or what?"

She sat back on the leather easy chair and gave Jill one of the pouting looks only an island girl can really carry off. Jill was on her knees between those smooth brown legs in a flash. She began kissing and licking. A kiss. Another kiss. Lick along the damp folds. Tongue flat, a long slow slurp. A tongue pushed into the deep treat. taste that sweet island juice. Now, fingers too.

"Oh ya Baby. You 'member how to please yo island Moma. Ya, don't stop. Keep goin' Darlin."

Black pussy. The guys at the yacht club could only dream of this. If any of them had enough imagination. No. All they think about is who to screw to get richer. 'Why am I thinking that now?'

Alishia began to laugh. her fingers stroked Jill's wig. Her thighs clamped Jill's ears. She pulled Jill's face closer. She let out a squeal.

"Oh Baby, I missed you. That's it, bring Moma down nice and sweet. Oh my! Good boy. Lick Moma clean. Ya, Moma's white boy real good to Moma. She bent forward and gave Jill a deep tongue kiss.

"I think Ms. Helen wants you Baby."

Jill looked over her shoulder. Helen and Keron were sitting together on the couch. They'd both shed their cloths. Keron's cock looked so big in Helen's little white hand.

"Come here Sweetie. Our guest wants to see your new titties."

Jill crossed the room. Standing in front of them she was suddenly shy. She looked at her feet, blushing. She knew where this was going. Keron's cock scared her. She knew she wanted to obey Helen.

Jill felt Alishia behind her. She felt Alishia stroke the satin shoulder straps aside and help Jill's sweet little dress to the carpet.

Jill stood there. Eyes down. Naked except for her smooth sensual stockings, sexy spikes and tiny pink panties over her pink plastic cock cage. She wondered what her makeup looked like after eating Alishia out.

"My, don't you look pretty Jill." Keron's deep velvet voice flowed towards Jill. "Baby, do dem little titties feel as sweet as they look?"

Alishia gently cupped them and whispered in Jill's ear. "Head and eyes up Baby. Be a proud lady. White lady almost good as a black lady, so be confident."

"Sweetheart, you know why we invited them here. Get down and show our guests what you've been practicing, like a good girl."

Jill blushed, but obeyed. Neither of the believed in limits to their sexuality. Fear, excitement, embarrassment, anticipation all mixed together. He's told Helen his curiosity about this. She was into it too.

Helen's sense of the dramatic and aesthetic had come into play as she coached Jill on proper form. Practice, practice, practice, and now the real thing. "Sucking a cock should always be done elegantly by a real lady."

Jill smoothly slid to her knees between Keron's legs. She gently lay a hand on each of his thighs as she smiled up at him to show her willingness. "It's important for your lover to know it's a privilege to suck his cock." She made sure to remember, toes on the carpet, ankles just touching, heels pointed across the room in parallel. "It's the details he'll remember later Darling."

The real thing. Jill kissed it's tip. She licked up and down the black wonder. It was bigger than Helen's biggest strapon. A clear drop formed at it's slit. Jill dabbed it up with the tip of her tongue like Helen had shown her with James cock. She smiled up at Keron. He smiled back.

She lowers her eyes and lovingly wraps her pink lips around his uncircumcised knob.

'Mm. Warmer than Helen's.' She slowly slowly swallowed. Gag, pause. Up a bit. Slowly down a bit further. Wow, what a mouthful. Jill's tongue slid around the big black beauty. She purred. She went deeper. She remembered Helen recommending this. Up and down. 'I can swallow the whole thing.' She remembered Keron's balls and began gently fondling as she bobbed her head up and down.

Then it happened! Her mouth and throat filled with warm thick cum. She couldn't swallow all of it. It dribbled down her chin. Remembering, she smiled up into Keron's eyes as she demurely licked the dribble around her pink lips.

She'd done it! She'd gobbled her first knob! Helen gave her a proud smile.

"Go fix your face, Baby."

When she returned she found them in the foyer by the penthouse's lift.

"Here's Alishia's moma's phone number. We're in town till next Wednesday, maybe we can go to a club and do some dancing or something."

Kisses and hugs.

Jill wore her pink satin knee length short sleeve nightie to bed. She loved the satin frills that flounced around the plunging neckline.

Helen was waiting in her bed wearing her black, sheer baby doll.

They kissed and whispered as Jill stroked lube onto Helen's big pink circumcised rubber cock.

"Well, was it everything you thought it would be?"

"Different. A bit. But nicer than I thought. I was so scared at first, you know."

"Baby. You were so good."

"When he came in my mouth it was unbelievable. I mean, I'd done it! And all thanks to you, my love."

"Well, like I've been telling you, 'if you want to walk the walk.' "

Jill finished Helen's truism, "I've got to suck the cock."

They both giggled as Helen gently pushed Jill onto her tummy and lifted the hem of her nighty. Preparing to give Jill her reward for being a good girl, she climbed between Jill's legs and guided her knob into Jill's waiting hole.

The Happy Ending