One Full Moon Ch. 02

Story Info
Demons don't care about the body, they want your soul.
1.7k words
4.45
13.5k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Round Two. FIGH- err, Fuck! The perspectives should be a little better this round. But its still, different, like the first chapter. Hope you enjoy! And don't forget about voting and comments, I like reading what people have to say about my stories.

***

Its been three days since I was kidnapped. Three days of the most mind-blowing sex I could never imagine in my past life. Three days since I've had anything to eat. This creature, this demon, my lover, has done horrible things to me, with me, and I can't tell him no. He won't touch me sexually without my permission, but he will bite me. He floods my blood with his venom, muting my powers which should have returned by now, and keeping a furnace boiling in my cunt. Its not sacred anyone, I'm not pure anymore, I belong to him; not yet my soul, but in body I am his... or should I say bodies. At first I thought it a coincidence. He spoke of trying to impregnate me like one of my Gleaming cousins. I was too consumed by the guilt and horror, and yes the satiation of desires I never knew I possessed, to really understand much less believe the quickening within me.

I've accepted this and far more than I would have believed of myself these last three days. My lover is a demon that I despise, he fills me beyond ecstasy each time he communes with my flesh, and his seed has sown itself swiftly and completely within me. I accept all these things because I must, but I do not accept living as his plaything, much less his brood mare. So I starve. Soon I won't be able to keep up with his march, and hopefully, soon after I will die, and this abomination will end as my tainted soul goes to its judgment.

He shudders in front of me, and I echo his motion. I know what this means, soon he will halt our march and turn back to me. His now crimson eyes will coruscate with his lust and as he glares into my own, he will strip my armor from me once again. I will beg and plead with him at first, and later as well... My will shifts too easily under his influence, my body betrays my mind at his touch-

Suddenly choking, "Pretty must pay attention. One has not failed as a teacher this badly. Pretty needs more motivation, or does One's Luna want some special attention paid to her ass?" His gauntleted hand throwing me to the ground after capturing me unawares. Coughing and trying to breathe once more I none the less plead with my lover, "No.. please Luna's One... I will be good, Luna... Luna has learned from One well. One doesn't need to waste Its essence anywhere but my pussy," stripping off my armor willingly I try to entice my lover not to breach this new territory. My past life remembers talk about sexback thereand how some felt only pain and discomfort, but others felt new savage joy and submission.

Seeing me bare my clothed flesh, One pauses as I even slide the thong from my pussy, opening and playing with my flower without needing another bite from his fangs. I sink three cum stained fingers inside, the cloth having soaked up the remnants of his pleasure. The squishing and plopping of my seeking hand giving me a sickening delight as I watch his eyes burn brighter at my wanton display. My spare hand frees a captive breast as I maul it while bringing my own nipple to my mouth to suckle and bite. Containing himself no longer his heavy plate falls from him like the lightest silk, breezing off of him to clatter to the ground behind him as he stalks closer to me. His resplendently marbled flesh exposed to my view, my traitorous body clenches with a quick orgasm while my thrusting fingers are imprisoned within. My self-disgust surpassed only by my awakening true lust. My knees arched up as my legs spread wide for his descent, he captures my hair in his hand and replaces an engorged nipple with his tongue in my mouth. Kissing me breathless, he lifts my hips higher as his more talented jaws lower and feed upon my unmolested breast. His tongue and fang and experience quickly carry me higher into the Sky, bringing me far up on the mountain range of this session's rapture.

~ ~

Tasty's flesh is so much sweeter now. The pretty gave herself openly to One this time, and One believes she should be rewarded. Burrowing Its fangs one pop at a time as One's mouth is full of Luna's wondrous breasts, a reward for both of them as One senses and controls her plunge to madness's depths. Her attention solely focuses higher as her hips are lifted and bent farther, One craves the touch of Its former life. One's offhand threat appealing more and more to Its mind while Its seed slips and slicks her unviolated lower passage. Drowning in the ocean of her lust, One presses Its ram at her dark gates while It continues to sink her deep beneath the waves of her passion. Rising from her breast, mouth dripping with her blood One stares into her eyes and speaks with Its cultivated voice, "May I fill and stretch your wondrous flesh with my-" Her body on fire from the extra dose of demon One left in her breast making Luna screech, "FUCK ME DAMN YOU!"

One smiles Its special smile and settles Itself more firmly against Its target, "As you wish, my beloved." The veil of passion parting just enough at his smile for her to feel where One is aimed draws beautiful horror in a corner of her eyes. One presses slowly against its new home as Luna cannot help her outburst of lust. Yet, Its demon chorusing in her blood is still unable to distract her from the new sensation of her ass being defiled.

~ ~

Burning! So thick inside me. Make it stop, makeitstop makeitstop. So full, so hot. Too much, deeper please! Oh Goddess I'm cumming aga-"FUCK!" I writhe and scream for my demon. If I had any modesty, the shame of my orgasm from this heinous act would break the hold his eyes have over mine. Our stare continues. Some detached part of my mind marvels at how well One has trained me, mind and body going supernova yet I still give him that extra level with our gaze interlocked. My respite ends far too soon as I crash back inside my flesh. 'His eyes BURN for me, for ME! I did this, I MAKE HIM SHINE!' My hands dig furrows next to our joining, breaking and bleeding without care in my exaltation of our lovemaking. His mighty cock finally engulfed fully in my luscious ass. His expression and coos of delight more beautiful than the climax I just felt, bring tears to my eyes as I whimper in overloaded joy and contentment from his pleasure, "You did so well, baby. Such a good girl." He leans down and kisses away my tears, cooing and shushing away my mewling as my battered flesh adjusts to its new occupant.

He rocks inside me so gently. Just like our first time together he's so soft and sweet with me. The tenderness in these moments fragment my soul. He's so big and powerful, yet he can treat me with such care I can't lose myself in just feeling. He's trying to make me love him, and I fear its working. My body already obeys him, and with the echo in my stomach, my heart is bending too. I just want to lose myself, I don't want to have to think about what's happening, I need him to fuck me, "Please. Please, harder baby. Please." Demon that he is, he can see the cracks in my footing, always staring at my face, into my eyes, reading my soul. "Shhh. Its okay. Its okay Luna. This is all for you. Just feel. Just us, together," tears spring anew at his words. I'm breaking and he's holding the pieces so gingerly, reverently.

His eyes never let me forget what he is, but sometimes, when he's like this... I just don't care anymore. My hands cup his face and I bring him down for a kiss, like his pace it's gentle and sweet. I taste myself in his mouth, my blood, my tears and my nectar. I soar with my pleasure, over and over with him like this. The breeze at each peak letting me float along until the next updraft raises me above the clouds while my body weeps for him. My eyes cry twin streams across my cheeks while my dew flows from the spring of our earlier love and glides with his own down my belly. He leans back to see our river of love as he continues his gentle thrusting into my now oh so ready derriere. I smile shyly at him as the evidence of my pleasure pours anew over my skin and that with the new emotion brewing deep in my eyes sets him off. He grabs my hair tightly as his whole body shudders, "So sweet. So right, so tight, so warm," my thumb brushes over his lips as he showers my insides with his so hot cum, "So yours. One's Luna, I am." He keeps surging again and again inside me as more of my own juice squirts and trickles down my body.

This round seemingly more intense than our usual, he can't help the spasms of his body with each new gush, the heat in my bowels swelling thicker and hotter. Finally, he gains enough control to gasp and speak, "One is s- sorry. One couldn't hel- help Itself. Its too familiar. One is so sorry." The throbbing of our child pulses stronger as the heat builds inside me. He buries his head in my hair, still impaling my rump, still swelling my bowels with his cum, "Its okay. Its okay baby, Luna's got you. Luna's got One. Just fill me up like you always do baby." A larger deluge of his essence erupts inside me before he can whisper, "Its not mine, Luna," and another, "Its not One's seed. One is so sorry."

***

Hope you like it! Don't forget to vote and comment!