One Fun Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on," she said. "I love having smooth legs and so will you! Anything goes Mister..."

"OK. I did agree to do anything you wanted tonight. Have at it," I reluctantly conceded in defeat.

As she began removing hair that had been on these parts of my body since puberty, I began to rationalize its loss. Cyclists and swimmers did it all the time, right? I decided I would just tell anyone who asked that I picked up a new fitness hobby and was taking it all the way. It was no big deal, I told myself. But it was, and I was pretty uncomfortable about it. But at the same time I was also quite turned on by both the fact that Kristi was pushing my limits in this way, as well as by the fact that I knew she was getting off on it too.

It took her several minutes to complete the task, but when she did, I was hairless from the chest down. "Rinse off," she instructed, pulling me back under the water. I did so, watching cut hair settle on the shower floor and disappear down the drain. "Well I think you got it all," I told her, my arms raised in submission.

"Ha! Not quite. Leave your arms up!" she commanded.

"What?" I asked incredulously. I still had two small patches of hair under my arms, which Kristi made quick work of. I should have kept my mouth shut and my arms down.

"Now we're done," she concluded, looking me over with a big smile. "Smooth as a baby's bottom!"

"Yeah, and as smooth as his legs, armpits, and other place as well," I added.

"Aww, don't fret. You look good," she said consolingly. "Think of it this way: now you are giving me a chance to experience your body the same way you enjoy mine -- hairless and smooth. Plus, it turns me on to see you this way." She confirmed this by grabbing me in a big hug, pressing her equally smooth body against mine, and planting a long, hot kiss on me as the steamy hot water of the shower washed over us both.

I took the opportunity to put my hands under her ass and lift her hips up to mine, pressing her against the wall of the shower. She lifted and wrapped her legs around my waist as I leaned into her, the tip of my dick on her clit, the shaft between her pussy lips. I adjusted my angle, and lowering my cock just slightly, plunged myself deep into her awaiting wet pussy. It felt fantastic to have Kristi engulf me, and it must have felt fantastic to have my rod inside her as she let out long a satisfied moan.

"Oh god yes, your cock feels so good," she hissed sexily. "Take me to bed and fuck me forever."

I didn't need to be asked twice, so I lifted her back up off of me, my cock making a 'plop' sound as it pulled out from her wet pussy. I shut off the shower, and with her arms wrapped around my neck, picked her up out of the bathtub and carried her out of bathroom and down the short hall to her bedroom, the two of us dripping water all over her floors.

Part 6: The First

At this point the animalistic passion between us could not have been any higher, and we could wait no longer. Without drying off from the shower, we collapsed onto her bed in a naked embrace. Kristi again wrapped her legs around my hips, her heels pressed into my butt cheeks pulling me into her. I quickly redirected my smooth cock back into her hungrily waiting pussy, again eliciting a moan of delight as it plunged deeply inside her. She was so wet my cock glided in and out of her with ease. I angled myself so that the shaft rubbed against her clit with each thrust, providing as much friction against her love bud as possible. This obviously was the right move as she called out in pleasure.

"Oh yes, fuck my pussy, grind my clit!" Kristi moaned.

"You are so hot and wet! Your cunt feels fantastic!" I shot back at her.

"Oh yes! Talk dirty to me! Fuck me like a whore you slut!" she begged. I actually lifted her hips off the bed and was sort of fucking her at a downward angle. The sensations of the pressures and friction were fantastic. And looking down at our hairless bodies in that position was quite a site to behold. I continued pumping away with my rock hard pole.

"Take my cock deep inside your cunt," I instructed her. "Every inch!" I added with a few extra-rigorous and deep pumps.

"Fuck me with that bald dick of yours! Keep pumping me good! Oh god, make me cum!" she continued lustily.

She sounded so sexy, looked so hot, and felt so good I didn't know how long I could hold out. The whole evening had been so sexually charged to this point, and now I thought I was ready to explode. With her hands on my ass, I slowed my pace just a little to try to regain some composure. Kristi sensed this and quickly asked, "Are you going to cum?"

I didn't lie to her. "I am getting close babe. I don't know how much longer I can go."

"Hold out just a little longer, I am so close too!" she begged me. "Plus I want to surprise you with something."

I didn't know what she had in mind but I got into a new rhythm that I thought would buy me a little extra time. Long deliberate strokes deep inside her wet pussy, with as much stimulation on her clit as I could muster seemed to work for both of us. I could feel her pussy muscles grab hold of my cock slightly each time I exited her. She had been doing her Kegels! This was only bringing me closer and closer, as was her increased breathing and moaning. Just as I was about to announce to her I was getting ready to cum, Kristi spread my ass cheeks with her hands and slowly, but steadily inserted a finger into my asshole. Now I had experienced a little ass play before, but never any major penetration. Now this hot sultry sex pot had her middle finger inside my asshole to her knuckle. I looked into her eyes and she groaned, "Now blast your load inside me!"

With all the night's build up, with the highly erotic scene before me, and with the sensations of a hot wet pussy on my cock and a finger up my ass, it took but three or four more thrusts to obey her command. I groaned loudly as I shot my first, then my second, then my third, and then even a fourth spurt of cum deep inside her. It felt so fantastic to finally release but I kept pumping into her, pushing out everything I had inside me, and hoping Kristi could latch on for an orgasm of her own.

She was close but needed a little extra help. As I continued my now slowing thrusts, she took her right hand and began to vigorously rub her clit. Not five seconds later she was calling out in ecstasy as well. "Oh god yes!! I'm cumming!!" she called out as she bucked her hips into me, milking my cock for every inch it was worth. She was so beautiful as she came, her hair splayed out behind her head, her face moist with sweat and her body still sparkling from the water of the shower. As she stopped her bucking and slowed her breathing, I collapsed on top of her, our heaving chests and beating hearts pressed into one another in a heated embrace, my hardness still inside her.

Several seconds went by as we both basked in the glow of our respective orgasms and attempted to catch our breaths. I eased my cock out of her and slowly rolled off of her torso and onto the bed next to her. She took my hand in hers and proclaimed, "That was fantastic, thank you," and kissed me gently on the cheek.

"I'm the one who should be thanking you," I replied. "This night was your idea. I had forgotten just how hot you were in bed. And grabbing my cock that way? Wow!"

"Just because I'm not getting laid regularly doesn't mean I shouldn't be working my muscles, right?" she said with a wink.

"Was that the surprise you had in mind or was it the violating me with no notice part?" I asked sarcastically.

"You didn't seem to mind," she replied slyly. "Plus, that was just the opening act. I was only getting you warmed up for later."

"Oh really?" I asked with raised eyebrows. "What do you have in mind exactly," I added a bit nervously.

"Oh don't fret ya big baby," she answered sensing my uneasiness. "I wasn't planning on having any of my gay friends join us or anything...unless you want them to."

"Uh, no thanks."

"Well anything means anything," she reminded me. "But seriously, I was just thinking there'd be some anal pleasure tonight -- remember the dildo we bought - and that my asshole wouldn't be the only one in this room to experience the fun." She said this excitedly with a big grin on her face.

"We'll see," I conceded slightly.

"We will see and feel," Kristi dutifully corrected me, a finger in the air. As she said this, she dropped her hand below my balls in the general area of my asshole and began running her fingers up and down my crack a bit. "But not yet. Now I want to get dressed!"

(continued)

12