One Fun Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have never been with another woman," she started. "Not even any Spring Break hi-jinks or anything like that. The closest I've ever come to anything sexual with another girl is when I was dared back in college to make out with my roommate for 10 seconds."

She continued. "Now have I ever thought about it? Of course I have, I am sure everyone has thought about what it would be like to be with someone from the same sex. But I guess at this point I didn't think it was something I would ever make a reality. Now the question is do I want to make it a reality? Some things are sometimes better off left as fantasies..."

She trailed off and did some additional thinking about it before speaking again.

"Tonight has been very special. I feel so sexually energized and connected to you that I think I would like to try it, both for my pleasure as well as for yours. But if we do, you need to promise me that I am in control of this thing. If she shows up and joins us in bed, and you lavish all your attention on her and cast me into a supporting role, it will ruin the physical closeness we've achieved tonight, and I will be very upset."

"That said, the thought of you being turned on by seeing me with another woman excites me as well. I want to enjoy this, but I want you to enjoy this too. So if we make this call, I need you to agree that we do this together to make it a memorable experience for both of us. Deal?"

She had the most vulnerable look about her and my head was swimming with thoughts. I understood completely what she must be feeling, and I wanted to wholeheartedly support her decision on her terms.

"If this is what you'd really like to do, then I'll support you completely and participate however you desire," I assured her.

"OK, good," she said, looking much more relieved. "We better her call her now, though. It's already 10:15. Give me the card," she instructed.

She then grabbed the phone and proceeded to dial the number on the card. It rang for three, four, five times. "I wonder if she left already," Kristi asked aloud.

I thought to myself "Gosh I hope not!" But in reality I just sat quietly with my mental fingers crossed.

Just then, someone picked up. "Sensual Superstore, can I help you?"

Kristi slowly spoke into the phone, "Uh, hi. May I speak to Charlotte please?"

"This is Charlotte, how can I help you?" the slightly annoyed voice replied.

"Hi Charlotte, this is Kristi. My friend and I were in earlier this evening and bought some things from you. Not sure if you remember us but we were the "anything goes" couple," Kristi offered.

You could almost see the smile appear through the phone. With a much more spirited voice Charlotte replied, "Of course I remember you guys! I was hoping I might hear from you before I closed up shop. I was almost on my way out when you called."

"Sorry, we just found your note," Kristi explained.

"Don't be sorry. I'm so glad you called," Charlotte told her. "You seemed like you were a couple of really nice, fun people. How has your evening been?" she asked.

Now it was Kristi's turn to smile. "Oh, it's been OK," she said. To which I made a face and playfully slapped her thigh.

"Actually, it's been way better than OK," Kristi now corrected herself, setting up the big question. "In fact we've been having so much fun we thought you might be interested in joining in on it with us..."

After a short pause and a momentary flash of worry on Kristi's face, she got her reply.

"I'd love to," Charlotte answered excitedly. "Why don't you give me your address?"

Kristi spent another minute or so exchanging info, directions, and some other small talk with her, and before hanging up the phone said, "Yes we are," and, "see you then."

"Yes we are what?" I asked.

"She asked me if we were both naked at the moment," Kristi told me with a smile. "She'll be here in twenty minutes."

12