One Good Night

Story Info
A scene changes a couple's life for the better.
4.6k words
4.12
56.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to recount the time, which was the best scene we have had and has changed our lives. My wife and I were high school sweethearts who never had other partners so what we know about sex we've taught ourselves. Debbi is a blond 5'4" with an athletic body, grapefruit sized but pert breasts and an ass that I just adore. I am about 6'0" with a medium build. Although we have experimented, we do not do a lot of the things that I believe might be enjoyable because Debbi was not comfortable with them. Once, I had decided that I wanted to fulfill a fantasy of mine that involved tying Debbi up. We both liked enough that I had noticed that although she would not admit it, she came easier and more often.

At first, I thought that I liked to tie her up and fuck her hard and she liked being tied up and fucked hard. When we did it again, I saw that she just came harder when she was tied up whether she was fucked hard or soft, licked or given a hand job. She seemed ready to come again and again. So, I knew that it added something for her sexually when she was tied up. Now, occasionally, Debbi will consent to being my sex slave for a day. However, we had proscribed the boundaries of the play. She never would call me master, swallow my come after a blowjob or allow anal intercourse. This time when she agreed to be my sex slave for an evening, I set the special rules within our usual parameters.

Mark is very sexy. He still turns me on today, ten years after we were married. Since he was my first and only lover, we had learned together how to excite each other. I couldn't believe what we did together. From a virgin, to someone who actually enjoyed sex tied up. He was right that I found sex a little more exciting when I was tied up. I just seemed to get more involved in it then. Not that I wasn't involved during regular sex, but I was really focused on the sensations when I was tied. We normally made plans to do a bondage thing about a week in advance. This allows Mark to plan it out in minute detail, and tell me about it. I love to hear how he is going to ties me up, and take complete control so that I have to yield to him. As he talks about it, I can get excited without him touching me.

This time he said that the first rule was that for the week preceding the scene, we were not going to have sex. No intercourse, no oral sex, and no orgasms. And every single night he would describe the various things that were going to happen to me and I wouldn't be able to stop them. I felt like I was horny the entire week. It was the nightly bedtime story, as he described tying me up, and eating me until I begged him to stop, or begged for more. Every night I believed that I would never go to sleep, so aroused was I. My pussy was juicy, my nipples were hard and it was all I could do not to reach down and touch the lips, run my fingers across my clitoris and bring myself to a shattering "O". Finally, the big evening came.

I knew the week of teasing had its effect on Debbi. Every time she kissed me she was pushing herself against me so that I could feel her hard pointed nipples accentuating the end of her full breasts. Her cunt seemed to flower when I would brush against it. It took all my will to resist the urge to throw her into bed and make love to her. Since she arrives home before me, I left her some instructions for the evening. My note to her said that she was to get into a hot bubble bath with a glass of wine and a copy of Variations. After she shaved her legs and trimmed her pussy hair, she was to read some highlighted passages. I had highlighted passages that dealt with bondage, discipline and anal intercourse. While she read the magazine, she was to play with herself, but she was not to come until I allowed her. She was to get out five minutes before I would arrive home and put on her sexy lingerie, a camisole and tap pants. When I entered she was to greet me on her knees with a blowjob.

I came home in a state of extreme anticipation after thinking about our planned evening. I was as turned on as I had ever been. During the ride home, I had snuck my down inside my pantyhose, and played with my pussy. I had never done anything like that. I couldn't believe how turned on I was. And Mark hadn't even touched me yet. I could not stop thinking of what Mark had said. He had a very special surprise for me. What could that be? I read his note with trembling hands. I got the glass of wine as the bath was filling. I stripped myself and admired my body. I'm not a model. My breasts are little too big for modeling, but Mark is crazy about their softball size and nipples that respond to his touch. My legs get admiring looks from men and jealous glances from other women. My ass is firm and nicely rounded. All in all, I like my body. I set a timer before I got into the tub so I wouldn't be late.

I began to read the Variations as I soaked in the soapy water. The stories were all about different types of bondage or submission and usually included anal intercourse. I hadn't read the magazine before, but it kept me enthralled. Did people do all these things? Did some women really like to have a guy's penis in their ass? The more I read, the more I wondered. I also stoked my pussy, and twisted my nipples into aching points of excitement. I was fascinated by one story about a woman who preferred anal intercourse to vaginal. How could that be I wondered? Somewhat absently, I slid my index finger from my pussy to my asshole. I played with the strands of hair. Then, I told myself, come on, you know you dying to know how it feels. I came out of the water, and bent over the tub. I stuck my finger into my ass. I couldn't believe how good it felt to have it there. I wanted to try for two fingers when the timer went off. Mark was due home in five minutes, and I had to be ready.

I walked into the house and there was Debbi, looking as sexy and as aroused as I have ever seen her. Her face was flushed with her excitement, her nipples were hard and visibly denting the silk camisole and there was a slight wet spot on her tap pants. She dropped to her knees and began to undo my trousers. I stopped her momentarily. I asked her "Whose slave are you tonight?

"Yours," I said. But he stopped me before I could get his dick out of his pants. Usually I do not relish sucking a cock. It is something I do because Mark likes it. But tonight seemed different. I was so stimulated that I wanted more than ever before to take his cock in my mouth. I wanted things to speed up, not slow down.

I told her I wanted her to dance as sexily as she could. She began to bump and grind. For the first few moments, she seemed content to do just this. Quickly however, her arousal shown through, and she began to run her hands across her body, playing with her firm breasts, cupping them, and then twisting the nipples. At first she gave them gentle little twists, but these soon became pinches and pulls and the nipples became more distended. Her breath became more and more rapid and her left hand snuck to her panties. I told her to stop. She did, but she looked decidedly disappointed. I motioned her to her knees, and pointed to my crotch. She opened my fly quickly and mouthed me. I told her to play with her nipples while she blew. I let this go on for a short while, but I had to stop. I didn't want her to come this early.

"Are you horny? I asked.

"Yes." was my reply. I had never more turned on. It was a combination of giving up control that was allowing me to go out of control.

Are you ready to acknowledge as your master for the evening? I asked.

I hesitated before saying "No." I had told Mark in the past that I would be his slave for a night, but that I would not call him master. I now wasn't sure whether I wanted to go that far, but it might be very exciting to carry our game a little further.

Her tone was softer and less certain than it had been in the past. I asked if she was all right.

I said, "I am, but I really need to come." I could not believe how much I wanted to come. Or how good it felt to be helpless to do anything about it.

I asked if she was thinking about how good it would feel. She nodded. I repeated my earlier question. "Are you ready to acknowledge as your master for the evening?" She looked me in the eye, then turned away. She looked at the floor. Then at me. I told her to put her hand in her pants, but she could not come. I could see the outline of her hand digging into her wet pussy. Her breath came quicker. "Stop" I said. She looked at me forlornly. I pulled her to me. She thrust her breasts against my chest and rubbed her crotch against my groin. I pushed her back and asked if she had ever been hotter.

No was my reply.

You haven't answered the previous question I asked you." I said.

"No, I haven't." I said. At this point I felt like there was nothing that I would not do just to come. Hard, soon and often. I decided to do what it took to come. I wanted to have the biggest orgasm of my life. I wanted to act like a slut, but something was still holding me back from saying so.

"Lets go to the bedroom." I directed.

The bed was laid out as I had commanded. There were silk ties at the four corners awaiting a pliant slave. "Take your clothes off slave." I said. She did.

I felt so sexy, so radiant, so aroused and arousing when Mark told me to strip.

She stood in front of me a magnificently divine woman, blond hair lying across her shoulders, a partial frame to the beauty of her softball sized breasts. Her nipples were seemed so hard that I believed they glistened. Her hips flared out from her narrow waist, and then tapered into the best-shaped legs I knew. I pointed to the bed. As she crawled onto the bed, I admired her beautiful ass. She laid down and extended arms and legs to each of the corners. As her legs spread, I could see the wetness of her excitement. I wasn't sure how much more I could take before I had to mount her. I gently but firmly tied each of her limbs. She watched me as I took off my clothes. I began to massage her whole body. She began to moan. I though that she would come from my work on her tits alone. When I came to her box, I could not believe my eyes. Her clitoris had never been more erect. Her pussy lips were engorged and enlarged, showing me the treasures they usually hid. I was afraid that if I touched her pussy she would orgasm right then, before I could wring the concessions I wanted. As I revered her pussy, she began to lift her bottom up off the bed, attempting to reach my hand. I pulled my hand back. She sighed in disappointment.

All at once, when Mark tied me up, everything that he had told me all week long came gushing into my mind. From my mind, it rushed into my entire body. I felt like a single sex organ, a giant wet pussy. I could not have been any hotter or any more eager to orgasm. I wanted to turn over all responsibility for myself to him.

Can you answer the question I asked you earlier? I asked.

She stared into my eyes. I felt I could see the depths of her desire.

"Yes, Master." I said. Then I pleaded, "Please master, make me come, make me come hard." I couldn't believe the feeling that calling him master gave me. I would do anything he wanted and it was so thrilling. I was placing everything in his hands.

"Shortly," I said, "but first, I want to add some excitement." I reached over to the phone, and dialed a number. After a few minutes of conversation, I hit the speaker button. "Debbi" I said, "this is Mistress Elena. Say hello to her."

Elena spoke "Hello slave Debbi." Debbi managed a timid hello and looked at me questioning. Mistress Elena corrected her, "Refer to me as Mistress Elena or just Mistress. Is that understood, slave Debbi?"

"Yes, Mistress." I said. I couldn't believe that Mark had done this I felt like I was on display, but it was a good feeling of sorts. It was like the feeling I had when I played with myself on the way home, but more intense.

"I understand you are a horny slut and want to come slave. Is this so?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Have you been a good slave? Do you think that your master and I should allow you to come?"

I could see in her eyes that Debbi had begun to wonder if she would ever get to come. I leaned over and began to pinch her nipples. Debbi groaned, but pushed her breast against my hand when I stopped.

"Have you been a good slave Debbi? Do you want to be fucked slave Debbi? Only good slaves get to be fucked and come." Elena stated.

I wanted to come even more now than just a few minutes ago. "Oh, yes I want Mark to make love to me. I am a very good slave. Please make me come."

"You don't ask like that. You never refer to your master by his first name. You are not worthy. And you must be much more specific. If you want to be fucked, you must say so. How do you ask?"

I gulped. This harsh voiced woman, who I could not even see, was commanding me to say words I hardly ever used. It was horrible and yet so thrilling. I said it. "Please Master, fuck me hard. Fuck your slave's hot pussy now."

I couldn't believe my ears. My wife who would not normally use four letter words and had never called me master was now doing both.

Mistress Elena said "Master Mark, maybe she would like a little stimulation of her pussy and her ass.

I reached down to her pussy. It had never been wetter or more open to my advance. I slid a single finger in. She groaned and pushed against it. I quickly slid in a second. Her breath had staccato rhythm. I knew she was on the verge of coming so I extracted my fingers glistening with her juices. Debbi looked ready to cry. I held my finger to her lips. She licked it clean immediately. I took one of my fingers and placed it against her asshole. I pushed briefly and entered. I asked her if she liked it. She could only groan.

"Are you ready to have your ass fucked slut Debbi?" Mistress Elena asked.

"Yes, Mistress. Master, my body is yours, please fuck me anywhere, just let me come." I sobbed. I knew what they wanted to hear. "I am a slut, and I must come. I want to be your sex toy tonight. I need to your slave tonight. I played with myself on the way home, but I didn't come because you had told me not to. If it pleases you, let me come." Every fiber of my being was now tied to my pussy, dripping hot, gaping open, needing to be filled. Nothing else mattered except having an orgasm and being filled. I felt as though I could spontaneously combust I was so hot. Yet, I had no control over what would happen. Suddenly Mark slid the hardest dick I had ever felt into my scalding hot pussy.

I slid my throbbing dick into the hottest, slickest pussy I had ever visited. But, I held perfectly still as Debbi pushed her hips up against me in an attempt to create the motion she needed. I told her what I wanted. "Before I begin to fuck you, I want you to know that you are to call me master form now. Is that understood? Tell me!"

"Yes, Master," I said, "anything you say, make me your sex toy. Just fuck me now." I truly was a slut in heat. I wanted to come with his dick in my ass or in my pussy.

I couldn't resist anymore. I began to thrust my cock into a pussy that was hotter and slicker than it had ever been. Her breathing started coming in sharp short bursts immediately. I could feel her cunt begin to spasm about my dick. I loosened the ropes and she wrapped her legs around my back. Grunts came from her throat or perhaps her cunt. I grabbed her ass with my right hand. I slid my index finger into her asshole. All at once then she began to come and she lost all control. She screamed out, and then she called for me to fuck her harder. I started to slam into her pussy harder than I had ever fucked her before, and yet she screamed again to fuck her harder. I was enthralled with her orgasm, as it never stopped. It just seemed to begin again and again without a real end.

I had never had an orgasm as intense or one that lasted as long. I knew that it was the best one I had ever had. I loved the feeling I had of being completely woman and a slut in heat. I could not believe that it was my voice first grunting then screaming out in pleasure for Mark to fuck me harder. It was the first time I had truly experienced multiple orgasms. Then when I felt like I couldn't take another orgasm and that I couldn't get enough orgasms, everything went black.

I stared at Debbi, flushed and beautiful in repose. Then the voice of Mistress Elena snapped me out of my reverie.

Elena asked, "Did the slut come?"

"Yes she has." I replied. I told her that Debbi appeared to have come so hard that she was unconscious.

"I think," she said, "that you should make sure that she knows she is your slave when she wakes up."

"I think you're right, and I have just the thing." I said. I tied her legs up again. I walked to the bathroom and got my razor, my electric razor and the shaving cream. I started my electric razor with the beard trimmer and began to shave off her pussy hair. Debbi was beginning to wake up with small little groans. It appeared to me that her cunt was responding to vibrations of the shaver as it began to open again and drops of her dew sparkled at her lips.

Elena laughed across the phone line. "I want my time with the slut." I wondered how that would work. Debbi stirred.

I awoke to a ticking sensation at my pussy. When I opened my eyes, I saw that Mark, or should I say my master, was shaving my pussy. I felt that I should be angry or upset, but I wasn't. I also could not close my legs as they were tied again. I liked the game we were playing, and the vibrations were very close to getting me off again. I couldn't believe it. I had just had the biggest orgasm of my life, yet I was as horny as I had been before.

I finished with the electric shaver, and put it aside to apply the shaving cream. Debbi's pussy lifted off the bed as I removed the shaver. I couldn't believe it. She was still hot. I reached up and twisted her nipple hard. I pulled it out until it was twice its usual length. She groaned. I said, "Slave Debbi, I am putting my mark on you. As long as you are my slave, you will keep your pussy shaven smooth. Do you understand?"

I said, "Yes master." Just saying the word aroused me,

As I smeared the cream on her luscious mound, the voice of Mistress Elena was heard.

"Slave, you are a slut. You are our sex toy. Do you hear me? I want you to tell me what you want us to do with your little slave body. Where do you want your master's cock next?"

God, was this exciting to me. I knew then what I would say. It had gone beyond stopping and I knew what I had to say. "Please Master, fuck my asshole. Take the virginity of my asshole. Fuck your slave's asshole."

Elena said, "What do want me to do to you. How would you like me to tie you up, eat you out while I twist your nipples just as they need to be twisted? Would you like me shove my thumb up your ass until you beg to come? I know how to hurt you so that you will love it"

"Yes Mistress," I said. "If you were here now, I would beg you to eat me and twist my nipples. You are making me so hot again."

"I want you to show me how hot you are." Elena said. "Mark, I want you to untie our slave."

I do so, not knowing what was in store for Debbi. Elena's voice came across the phone line. "I want you to take two fingers and put them into your bald cunt slave." Debbi slid two fingers into her pussy. She began to slide them in and out. Elena spoke again. "You know the rules. You are not to come slave. You are to tell me and your master, Mark, how good this feels.

I was on fire. I had just had the most intense orgasm of my life, and I wanted another. I knew that I would do whatever my master and new mistress wanted. "My fingers feel so good in my pussy. They slip in easily, but they don't fill me like my master's cock did. I can come quickly if it will please you. Please let me make myself come."

12