One Good Turn Deserves...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank moved fast and he pushed deep. He hadn't had a piece of ass in a long time and he had a hot girl in front of him. She wasn't the one he wanted, but she was still very, very good and he was going to enjoy her to the fullest.

"Damn, you suck better than anyone I've ever been with."

"Oh yeah, does that mean you'll come to see me again?" she asked as he fucked her with long and very deep thrusts.

He smiled and replied. "Oh yes, you can bet your sweet mouth and nice pussy on that! I may camp out in your front yard!" he laughed and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

"The hell with that! I'll let you camp out in here, in my room! Then, you can have me anytime you want!" she moaned as he just kept loving her with full, deep strokes, lifting her butt from the bed with each thrust in.

"I'd be in you all of the time." Frank moaned as he watched her breasts sloshing around.

She smiled at him and spread her legs wide. "Good, I've been lonely for a long, long time and I need somebody that'll love me...for me and not just my body or because I'm a stripper," she said as tears of hurt and loneliness filled her heart.

"I'll do everything I can, baby." Frank said as he stopped and lifted Jackie up to hug her. "Don't cry," he whispered as she sobbed on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, but I'm so lonely and you've made me feel so good. I can't help it." Jackie whimpered as Frank's strong arms held her to his body, making her feel so warm inside.

"I have a feeling that you're going to be seeing a lot of me and it won't be because you dance...it'll be because I love you!" he laughed and tossed her giggling body on her bed and Frank flipped her on her stomach.

She felt so good when he manhandled her. "Oh God, I love it Frank!" she laughed as he laid her helpless body over the side of the bed. "Go Frank, fuck me! Fuck me, baby! Ram that fucking thing in me and fuck my pussy!" Jackie yelled out as Frank moved faster, driving his entire cock shaft up her aching pussy hole and his right hand slipped her bare ass. "Yeah, spank me! Slap that shit, you prick and fuck my aching pussy! Fuck me!"

Frank was in heaven and he was so glad he came to see this hot girl. Now, he could relax and take his time with Mom. She needed him to go slow and after this, Frank would be lucky if he'd get hard in three days.

"Oh God...I'm close, Frank! I'm so close!" Jackie moaned enjoying Frank's big cock going in and out of her pussy. "Oh baby, fuck me! Oh God, fuck me!" she cried as Frank fucked her hard and deep.

He held Jackie's ass, but he was thinking of someone else and that someone else, would be later that night. He thought of her in this same position, lying over the bed. Her meaty butt and hips would be facing him and at his mercy, but Frank would never hurt her in any way.

"Oh Frank, fuck me! Oh, shit! Ahhh, God! Ahhh, God....I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Jackie squealed as Frank held her hips and fucked her like nothing Jackie had ever known. He was a master and she hoped that he would want to see her again, but she knew who he really loved and it wasn't her. Christy was he lucky woman, but for some reason, she wouldn't commit to him and Jackie wanted to find out why.

Frank kept moving, but his cock wasn't even close to cumming and he knew why. It was all because of Christy. He wanted her and no other woman was going to please him. Well, that's what he thought.

Jackie saw the look on his face and she caressed it. "What is it, baby. You can tell me. " Jackie smiled as she held the sides of his face and hoped that he would open up for her. "Is it because of the war?" she asked with a motherly smile.

Frank gently eased from Jackie's very used pussy and he lay down beside her. "No and if I told you...you'd laugh at me and think I was a freak," he said as he moved against her and hugged.

"No I won't, please Frank, tell me. I want to help you, so you can cum baby." Jackie said and she had an idea. "Is it because of Christy?" she asked and saw a painful look cover his face. "Come on, tell me. " Jackie added as she sat up.

He knew it was a bad idea, but Frank did it anyhow. "Yes, it's because of Christy, but this is nothing that you could ever dream up." Frank said as they held hands and Jackie kissed him. "Dear, sweet Christy is my...my um...Mom and I want to make it with her. There, now you know and I'll leave if you want."

"Oh shit, are you joking?" Jackie said with a wide grin and she sat up next to Frank. "That is so freaking hot, Frank! I can't believe it! Do you really want to do it with your Mom?" she moaned, grabbed her nipples and twisted them, making her moan louder than ever.

Frank looked at Jackie and he was shocked. "Does that turn you on?" he asked and Jackie moaned again.

"Oh God, yes! She's hot as hell, Frank! That is so freaking nasty, I love it!" she moaned, slipped in the floor and grabbed his cock. "I bet I'll make you cum now! Come and sit over me!" she growled, laid on the floor; he sat over her and Jackie started stroking him. "Oh baby...cum for me...cum for...Mom!" Jackie moaned as stroked his long cock and smiled up to him.

"Oh fuck...you're a damn freak!" he laughed and moved with her tiny hands.

"Please Frank, cum for your sexy Mom! Cum for Mom!" she just giggled and thought of Frank doing it with Christy, his sexy Mom. "Cum on your Mom, Frank! Please baby, cum on your Mom!" she growled as her hands slid up and down his stiff cock-shaft, thinking of him blowing his load all over her face and breasts.

He watched Jackie and he loved the way she was talking and it was over. "Oh fuck!" Frank yelled as he leaned up and cum blew from the tip of his swollen shaft so hard, he thought the head of his cock had blown off.

"Damn, you are fucking crazy and I love it! Yes, oh fuck!" he moaned as Jackie kept pumping him and cum kept squirting all over her breasts and on her pretty face.

"Oh yeah!" she smiled as her tiny hands quickly moved up and down his long, pulsing shaft. Jackie scooted down, opened her mouth and she sucked the head of his exploding cock into her warm mouth.

Frank watched and he was in heaven. This girl was great and he had never came like this in his entire life. "Oh fuck, you're amazing, Jackie!" he panted and lay next to her on the floor. "If we can do it that that every time, I'm never letting you out of my fucking sight!" he said and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Mmmm, I'll keep you happy, baby and don't care if you go after your Mom or not. I think it would be so fucking hot!" Jackie panted in his as she pulled on his cock.

"You should go for it and...you can tell me about it!" she moaned and started humping against his side.

"Oh fuck...I'm getting horny again!" Jackie panted and climbed over him.

"Holy fuck!" Frank moaned as he grabbed Jackie's hips and helped her on his. "Do you ever get enough?" he laughed, pulled her face to his and Frank whispered. "You really like the idea of me doing my Mom that much?"

She moaned and slid his half-limp cock into her used pussy. "Oh fuck, I'm falling for you too and we just freakin' met!" Jackie and loved his arms around her body. "Yeah, if you want her, you should go for it."

"It wouldn't bother you if we started dating and hanging out?"

"Nah, it's your dream to go down on her...well, it would if you kept doing her, while we messed around." Jackie laughed as she slowly humped him, easing her hips up and down. "Let's shower and get you all cleaned up for her, but I'm going to put the head of your cock inside me right before you go and when she tastes it, she'll know that you're mine now," she panted and her body exploded around Frank.

He held her and laughed. "Damn, I've never been with anyone...like...you!" he grunted and could have sworn to God himself, that the end of his cock had blown off and his brain was about to explode. "You little bitch!" he grunted louder and lifted his hips, shoving his now, fully erect cock, deep into her pussy.

"Oh Fuck...you're...killing me!" she laughed as the wonderful feel of pleasure swept over her body and another orgasm took control. "Oh Frank, oh Frank!" Jackie squealed and started grinding her hips to his and it felt like their souls had just been joined. "Oh Frank...I um...I...um...lo...oh God that was so good!" she panted and wished she'd told him that she loved him, but it would run him away. Maybe even to the arms of his Mom.

Frank heard Jackie and he knew it was foolish to say, but he was falling in love with her too. "I'm keeping you, if you don't mind," he moaned and hugged Jackie tight.

"What about my dancing...will that bother you?" she asked as they hugged and threw in a few kisses too.

"You told me that you hadn't been with anyone in ages...right?"

"You're such a smart and observant man." Jackie kissed him and slid her tongue into his mouth, before she went on to say. "Just over two long and very lonely years, but I knew if I kept praying...you'd come along and rescue me from my 'shit filled' life!" she laughed and hoped he was the man she'd been praying for.

"I just that I'm the one you asked for."

"Me too." Jackie said as her lower lip came out and she hugged him tight.

*.

Frank sat next to the stage and he waited for Mom to come out, along with a hundred or so other men, but Frank knew she was his heart and soul.

"And now, the woman you've all been waiting for...the sexy M.I.L.F. Christy!" the announcer yelled and the men started cheering and clapping.

Frank smiled at the announcer's words and his cock grew. "Oh yeah, time to watch Mom move that sexy fucking ass of hers!" he moaned as she strutted on stage and started to seduce every man in the place, including him.

She was wearing a small, white gown cut to her thighs and it looked like a see-through wedding dress. She had matching white panties, white stockings and spiked white heels too. Her sexy hips swayed to the soft music, her eyes were closed and she started playing with her large breasts. She leisurely strolled to the other side of the big stage; she looked down and smiled at Frank.

'Mmmm, my sexy man came to watch and to get his gift,' she thought as her heart started beating faster, her pussy was getting wet and she thought of seducing her only son, in one of the back rooms. 'I hope you understand what I'm going through. It isn't easy thinking of screwing your son, but you're so handsome, so big and I know that you'll please all of my needs!' she thought again and she lowered her body, until she was sitting on her knees in front of him.

"Hey there handsome man, did you drive all this way to see me?" she teased and ran her fingers through his thick, black hair and Christy gave it a firm tug. "Are you're thinking of me on your lap and what I...mmm," she softly moaned. "Promised to do for you?" she moaned again and slowly stood back up, knowing he would be so hard and so ready for her.

Frank just sat and enjoyed her words and Mom's beautiful body moving around. 'I think I am, but Jackie sucked me fucking dry and I like her.' Frank thought of the pretty, young girl and the wonderful things she did to help him cum.

Christy kept moving about, showing her breasts, her ass and she had the men by their balls. When the song ended, cheers filled the room and money flew from every direction and on the stage.

'Damn, Mom is a big hit!' he laughed to himself and drank his beer, hoping that it would take a long for her to change and make her way to him. Frank needed time to think and wasn't even sure if he wanted the dance or the blowjob Mom promised him. He liked Jackie and he liked her a lot.

Christy walked up to Frank and she could see that he was a million miles away, so she sat down by him and poured herself a beer. "Hey there handsome, I'm here to see you," she leaned up and softly whispered in his ear.

"Shit, I'm sorry. I was thinking about next month and what I'm going to do about signing up again."

A frown covered Christy's face and hoped she could talk him out of it. "I'm hoping to talk you out of that...so be ready and I do hope you'll listen," she said as her right hand gently covered his and she lightly squeezed.

"I will, so don't worry." Frank replied as he looked into her beautiful eyes and he could sense her need. "I'd rather have my dance and 'special gift' a hotel," he said but saw a frown on her face.

"I give dances, but they don't mean anything. I've always thought of you coming into the club and me dancing for you!" Christy panted like a bitch in heat as she slithered from her chair to his, making sure to brush her excited nipples over Frank's upper thigh.

"Please, just a little dance and you'll' get to see your Mom...cum!" she panted in his ear as her hand reached to hold his simi-hard cock and Christy wondered what was going on. He was always hard for her, but not now.

"Just a short one, I'd much rather it be at hotel or somewhere."

"Mmmm, what ya got in mind...solder boy?" Christy panted lower and was ready to explode on him. "Do you want your Mom, in beautiful hotel room and all to yourself?" she moaned as her lips softly kissed the side of his smoothly, shaven face. "What will you do with me? Hum?" Christy purred lower, grazing her teeth over his neck. "You can tell me. Mom wants to know, baby." Christy purred again, as the blood rushed through her body so fast, it made her head spin.

"I love when you talk so fucking sexy!" Frank said as he grabbed her chin and made Mom kiss him. "Let's go!" he growled and stood with her in his arms. "Where do I go?" he asked, she pointed and Frank headed towards the rooms and walked inside the first one.

Frank stood her on the floor, but she held his neck and whispered in his ear. "I'm so glad I'm doing this! I've wanted you for a long time, but I was afraid and I don't want it to ever end. I know that once you've taken me, I won't be able to live without you and I remember how you are with the ladies." Christy moaned. "I've been so foolish to resist you...even if, you are my son. I hope you aren't mad at me anymore," she whispered and felt him caressing her ass through her thin panties.

"I'm not, so relax and have fun. We'll talk about the other things, when we're alone. As soon as you're finished, I'm taking you someplace nice and doing it my way!" he growled and his hands grabbed Mom's butt and shoved her against his now, growing cock.

Christy bit her lip and whispered. "Ok, I'm all yours baby and I can't wait to have you inside me again. I've should have done this that day you needed me so badly," she said as Frank caressed her soft panties and he sat down with her on his lap.

"Mommy needs to give her baby some kisses...where would you like Mommy to kiss?" she whispered slid from Frank's lap and between his legs. Christy slowly pulled down his pants, exposing his very stiff cock. "Oh my God, Frank...it's so big and beautiful!" she gasped reaching to rap her hands around it and gently rubbed him all over face. "I want to dance for you, but my insides want something else," she panted and licked up the underside of her sons' massive cock-shaft.

"Oh Frank!" she moaned and her body twisted with a painful need.

Frank was shocked at her words and dear Mom, playing with his cock. Now he had two beautiful women and they both loved him. 'What the fuck am I going to do now?' he thought as he watched Mom licking up the back of his swollen cock, thinking of all the times this same scene filled his dreams.

She licked and let her tongue drag over the very tip of him, teasing the tiny slit on the head and he lifted to her, his Mom. "Am I as good as all of your dreams? Hum? You can tell me, baby, I'm your...Mom." Christy moaned as if she was in pain, but it was four years of lust, finally escaping her body.

Frank watched Mom and her body was twisting so badly, it looked like she was going to snap her spine in two, but even with the horrible twisting, her silky tongue never left Frank's cock one, single time. "Oh sweet Jesus!" he moaned and lifted again, but Mom lifted at the same time and once again, she kept him under her control.

"I know that you love a girl to suck you, am I right?" Christy asked and she watched a smile cover his face. "Well, I'm going to forget my dance for now and do that for you," she smiled back, leaned up and let a drip of saliva drip on his cock.

"I remember the first time that I walked by your room and heard you moaning something so nasty, it shocked me," Christy panted while her hands slid up and down Frank's large, manly cock, before going on.

"But, after hearing you moan for me and the way you would cry out..."Mom"...as you orgasmed...it wasn't long until I was joining you outside in the hallway. I knew how much you loved me, but it felt so wrong. I had to make sure," she moaned as they kissed and hands were roaming all over each other's body.

"But, now you're a grown man," she panted and lapped her tongue around his swollen head. "I know that Jim will never get well and...that you still want me. So, I'm here and I'm ready to be yours." Christy said with a low sexy voice, opened her mouth, leaned forward and she sucked him in.

His big cock slipped into her mouth and it was as if she had just pulled a sizzling sausage from a frying pan and shoved it straight into her tender mouth. He was so hot, smooth and his manly taste quickly overwhelmed her mind and trembling body.

He tried standing, but Christy pushed him down and she smiled around her son. 'No you don't buster! I've waited and thought about this a long time and if you want me later, you'll do as I want...now!' she thought and Christy loved the strained, but pleasured look on his rugged face and his lustful cries for her.

"Oh Mom...yeah, that's it! Oh Mom!" Frank moaned out as he leaned forward and grabbed a big handful of Mom's long, thick hair and he pulled. "Yeah, that's it...Mom! Suck it...Mom...suck it!" he moaned, watching his gorgeous Mom pleasuring him like a pro and she seemed to be enjoying it just as much as he was or more.

"Oh Mom, oh Mom...yes!" Frank moaned louder as he pulled her hair and could see that her eyes were closed, enjoying this.

She closed her eyes and gently sucked, thinking of all the times that she'd dreamt of him and the many ways that Christy wanted him. 'I'm here, baby. Mom is here for you and I'm never going to refuse my baby again!" Christy thought as she reached between her legs and started toying with her pussy and tiny clit.

She pulled from him and whispered. "Do you want to cum in my mouth and teach me who the boss is? Hum?" Christy moaned as her hands pumped up and down her son's big cock shaft. "Come on baby, cum in your Mom's mouth!" she panted and gently stroking the head. "Please cum for me! Cum in my mouth, baby! I need it so bad!" she whimpered as her hands went up and down him, pleasing him and making sure he was close.

"I'm almost there," he smiled at Mom and it was so nice seeing her doing this to his cock. "I love you, Mom." Frank said and his cock jerked. Mom had it in her mouth and more than halfway down her throat when he came. "Oh fuck, Mom! Oh Mom, oh Mom! Yes, baby! Suck it, Mom! Suck it!" he yelled out as he grabbed Mom's head and forced her to take every, last inch of his cock.

She saw his cock jump and Christy had him down her throat in a heartbeat. This was one of her dreams and it was wonderful. Her son shooting his warm seeds into her mouth and she drank it all. He tasted so sweet and it was thick. She knew that he was a baby maker and Christy wanted it up her hot pussy.

Frank held Mom and made sure that she got every drop, before he let her go. "I can't wait to do that in your pussy," he smiled and helped Mom on his lap.

She just smiled at him and Christy couldn't wait to have her gorgeous son back in her body, but this time, he'd be screwing her senseless. "Where are you taking me? I hope it'll be nice.," she asked with a low lusty purr, thinking of him over her and screwing her half to death.