One Great Night

Story Info
Cousin's image changes overnight.
2.1k words
4.19
116.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(-(The following is a work of fiction. The names and events in this story were completely made up. Thanks to my editing partner for all assistance. I'm not quite sure if you want your email address blasted all over but if you do, mail me. )-)

"Screw You!" exclaimed Laura. As she said this, she threw a cup at her mother, barely missing. She opened the door and ran out, leaving me alone with my aunt.

"Are you all right, aunty?" I asked her.

"I'll be fine, just go catch her, you're the only one who can talk some sense into her. "

With these words of encouragement, I left the house in search of my cousin. I scoured the neighborhood first, looking to where she'd be. She wasn't at the store, or her friends house, and no one seemed to know where she went. Finally, I said to myself, that she'll come back when she calms down.

I went through the back, trying not to get noticed by my aunt, I didn't wanna make her feel bad by telling her that I couldn't find her daughter. I was just about to enter the door when I heard someone crying. I looked out and to my surprise, found that it was indeed my cousin.

As I approached her, she spotted me, and told me to get away. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Look, I just wanna be left alone. " she said as she broke down into tears once again.

"Why were you and your mom fighting?" I asked.

"I wanted to go to that concert tonight, and my mom's being a bitch. She ripped up my ticket, and now I can't go. " She cried some more as tears streamed down her face.

It was at this moment that I realized I knew how to solve it. I reached into my pocket, and pulled out my ticket to the concert. " Here, " I said as I gave her the ticket.

"I can't take this, it wouldn't be fair to you, I mean, you did pay for your ticket, and just because I'm crying doesn't give me the right to ruin your evening. " She replied, almost machine-like . I could tell that she really wanted to go.

"Laura, just take the damn ticket, I don't really care about the band, I was just going to score some hot pussy from some girl at the concert. " I said as bluntly as I could, knowing the kind of open-relationship we've had. I noticed the look of surprise on my cousin's face.

"Are you sure you want me to take the ticket? I heard that the show is really good, and I don't want you to miss it just because of me. "

"Here, " I said as I gave her the ticket. Just go have some fun. Oh, and be back before midnight. I'll tell your mom that you're at a friends house so that she doesn't flip out at me because I gave you the ticket. "

"Thanks cuz, you're the greatest. " She said as she gave me a tight hug, pressing her breasts onto my chest. I instantly became hard. I got up, and walked away. Who know what would have happened if I was caught with a boner while thinking of my cousin.

For the rest of the day, and the majority of that night, I thought of two things. First, the hug that she gave me. Second, the look on her face when I handed her that ticket.

For the first time in my life, I viewed my cousin as a mature woman. Even though she was 18, and about to graduate from high school in two months, I always viewed her as 'my cousin'.

In a way, I'd felt ashamed because I had heard how it was truly taboo to think of a family member like that. But, on the other side, I realized that it was only natural. I mean, just because she was my cousin doesn't change the fact that she's still a pretty hot 18 year old .

I told myself that nothing is wrong with it. All I was doing was thinking about it. Nothing like this would ever happen. Little to my knowledge, that would change completely.

It was a half an hour to midnight. I hoped that my cousin would be home soon, I didn't want to get in trouble for giving her the tickets. As I waited on my bed and flicked the channels on the television, I decided to watch a porno and wait up for her. I inserted the tape. Now, I had seen this tape before, but there was something off this time. Every time I saw a girl in the act, I began to picture my cousin. Fucking and sucking away. One especially hot scene came up. It featured a girl on top of some guy and screaming as she was close to climax. I couldn't help it and envisioned me being the guy with Laura riding me. I began to slowly rub my crotch through my boxers. Damn, she would be a great lay.

As I sat in bed thinking of this, I heard a knock at the door. I quickly stopped the movie, and threw the covers over my massive hard on. " Come in " I said, not knowing who it was.

"It's me. " Laura said as she entered my room. What she was wearing caused my already swelled member to increase. She had on a white T-shirt, and a tight pair of jean shorts. I noticed the curves of her body. She had great sized tits. Not too small, not too big. She also had a great pair of legs. The image of those legs split, with her tits in my hands flashed in my head.

"Hey, what's up, " I said as I tried to remain calm and not shoot a load in my shorts. "how was the concert?" I asked as she sat down on my bed, revealing the best cleavage I've seen in a real long time.

"Oh, it was so good, the crowd was screaming through the whole thing, but the music was so loud that I could barely hear them. It had like the best special effects I've ever seen. The pyro was amazing, and the band played perfectly. "

"That's good. I'm glad you liked it. " I replied.

"Thanks for the ticket, it really means a lot. Sometime, you're like a best friend to me. " she then turned to hug me, and once again her tits mashed against my chest.

Trying to change the subject and get her to stay in my room so I could see some more cleavage, I asked her " How were the girls there? Do you think I would of had a shot with any of them? "

"Oh, no doubt. Most girls were wearing next to nothing. "

"Kind of like you huh, cuz?" I said jokingly.

"Well, um, yeah. Hey, listen. I was thinking of how generous it was of you to give me that ticket. I think I have a way to repay you. "

"Don't worry ab-" She leaned over and kissed me as I tried to finish that sentence. It was an innocent kiss at first , until she stuck her tongue into my mouth. I immediately grabbed her head, and rotated her around until I was on top of her, and we were still kissing. I threw off the covers, disbelieving what was going on.

I decided to reach for the promised land, and cupped her breasts through her shirt. She moaned in pleasure. I then removed her shirt and continued to fondle her through her bra. Just the feeling from this, combined with the kissing, was amazing.

As the kissing and fondling became more erotic, she reached and removed her bra. I sat and stared as her perfectly rounded breasts stood in front of me.

"Well, you can stop staring. "

"I can't. They're beautiful. "

"Ok, well at least do something besides staring at them. "

With the sudden encouragement, I got bold, and cupped her right breast in my hand and tweaked her nipples. I put it into my mouth, and sucked ever so softly on it. About five minutes of this was all I needed as I sent her to her first of many orgasms.

She repaid the favor by stroking my manhood for what seemed forever. Now, it was my turn to moan. She stood up and removed her remaining clothes. I got my first taste of seeing her completely naked. To say that she was a goddess would be an understatement.

"I showed you mine, let me see yours. " Laura said as she anticipated what would be coming next. I had a feeling this would be the first dick she's seen up close. I stood up, and removed my boxers as she whistled.

"Can I touch it?" she said as she got off the bed.

"Yeah, in fact, you can do more to it if you want. "

"Ooh, sounds tempting. I think I'll take you up on that offer. " Laura then got onto her knees, and grabbed it. She began to softly stroke it as the excitement in my face grew. Next, she took it into her mouth, and used her now-freed up hands to cup my balls.

I began to moan in pleasure. I've never felt anything quite like this. I could've blown my load right there, but I still wanted to see how good of a lay she truly was.

"Oh, God. this feels so good. Laura, I don't wanna cum yet. I wanna feel every part of you. " I told her. She got up with a look of lust in her face. "Hey, cuz, you're dripping on my carpet. "

"Ha Ha, well, why don't you come and lick it for me. "

"Fine. " I said as I now laid on my bed and invited her to join me. She obliged, and we kissed when we met there. "Listen, I want that beautiful cunt of yours in my mouth, so come over here. "

She then set herself in position for a 69. As she swung her legs over my face, I immediately threw my tongue at her pussy. I needed to suck on this real bad. I opened her lips with my tongue, and licked for what seemed forever. I found her clit, and using my whole mouth, kissed, sucked, and savored it. This attention I gave her pussy caused her body to rock, as she came. She turned into Niagara falls, gushing her juices all over my face.

With her orgasm over, she decided to help push me over the limit. She grabbed my cock, and held it up. She then guided her tongue up and down it, over and over. She spent the majority of her time kissing at the most sensitive area, the underside. This sent me crazy. I could feel the sperm inside of me knocking on the door trying to cum out. With all this building up pressure, it was no shock that I went off when she put my shaft into her mouth and used her tongue to tease the tip of it. I squirted out a tub full of sperm. Most of it went into her mouth, but some got on the sheets.

"Whoa , that was fun, but I'm not done yet. " Laura said.

She got up. I tried to follow her, not knowing what she was doing. She threw me back down, and positioned herself so that she was on top of me, with that elegant pussy right over my once-again swelled member. She then lowered herself down, and I watched as my cock slowly filled her up. She then set the pace. she went up and down, and up and down. I grabbed her tits, and caressed them as I rocked her back and forth. Each time I penetrated it felt better than the first time. I was in heaven. I felt her body start to twitch at the same time mine did, and we both sent each other off on volcanic orgasms.

"OOH, God, why didn't we do this sooner? Well, my mom is probably wondering where I am, so I am going to take a shower. I'll see you tomorrow. "

With this, she kissed me, and left my room.

* * * * *

(-( The preceding story was created by Thongluver69, for the use of all Literotica users, free of charge. If you would like to use this story, have any feedback, or would like me to write a sequel, mail me at Thongluver69@literotica. org )-)