One Great Night

Story Info
I had to listen to what she tells me.
1.6k words
3.9
7.3k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long day and you were there standing at the door when I come home. I was attacked by the dog and you were standing there as gorgeous as ever. You said that you had plans for tonight and that the kids were gone. You told me that we were going out for dinner and that the rest of the night I was to listen and follow what you tell me.

I couldn't help but agree. I pulled you close to me and gave you a kiss just the way you like them. My hands all over you, and our mouths and tongues all over each other.

You grabbed your purse and said to me "Lets go. Tonight you are mine."

I followed you to the car and off we went to the restaurant. "Where are we going if I may ask?"

"Just out to dinner. But desert is something that is not on a menu."

We got there and the place was not crowded. You asked the hostess for a nice quiet corner just for the two of us. She put us in the corner with very little lighting. You smiled.

All during dinner your hands were walking all over my legs. You reached and played and did everything you wanted to. You made it very difficult for me to eat and proud of it.

But when I tried to play under the table a little you stopped me. You told me that I was to listen and follow what I am told.

When we were finally finished with dinner, I drove back home. All the while your hand was running up and down my leg.

"Hummm, looks like someone has something hard in his pants. And I want to play with it. But in due time."

You grabbed my hard shaft and started to stroke it. "Oh I love the way I get you hard like this. Tonight I plan on getting you so hard that you will be begging me."

"Are you going to let me play and see how wet you are seeing how you know how hard you got me?"

"Oh maybe, but in time. I will tell you that right now I am really wet and that my panties are soaked. I am wet enough that your hard shaft will slide inside me without any problem. Does that tell you how wet I am?"

I could feel your hands sliding on my shaft and it was driving me crazy. I couldn't help it so I started to drive a little faster to get home sooner.

Once we got home you told me what to do. "Go in the bedroom and take everything off and put on MY favorite shorts I like. Sit in the chair and wait until I get in there."

I walked in the bedroom and there you had candle all over, and music ready to play. Soon you walked in. you were wearing only a black silk robe I had got you some time ago. You had a couple of drinks in your hands and gave me instructions.

"Turn the music on and light the candles. Then take your drink and sit in the chair. Oh one more thing, You are NOT allowed to touch me or yourself until I tell you."

I walked over to the radio and turn on the music. I then got a lighter and started to light all the candles. Then I walked over to the chair and sat down with the drink in my hand.

I started to watch you as you moved the pillows around to the way you wanted them and then opened the draw and took out a few toys and placed them on the night stand. The you laid on the bed and said "now I want you to sit there and watch."

You took your pink vibrating egg and turned it on. You opened your robe and started to rub the egg around your breast. Slowly circling your nipple. " You sweetie, this feel so good. I can feel it all through my body. I can feel my nipples getting hard. I can't wait for you to suck on them."

You then started to lower your hand lower and rub your stomach and then lower still until you were running the toy over your clit.

"Ahhh. Oh god. I am so hot right now. Watch me as I spread my lips apart and run my clit with this. Watch me as I play with my clit. I want you to get hard for me so you can fuck me real good later."

I watched as you rubbed your clit with the toy. I could also feel my cock getting harder and harder as I watched you. You looked so gorgeous as you lay there playing like that.

"Oh my Sweetie. This feels so good. I can't wait for you to slide deep inside me."

I watched as you took your other hand and spread your lips and ran the toy over your lips. I could see droplets of moisture drip out.

You continued this for a few minutes. I slowly stated to reach for my hard shaft that was starting to peek out of my shorts.

"Don't touch that yet or I will stop."

You then put the pink egg down and then reached for your blue vibe. You turned it on and with your lips spread open again, you rubbed it between your lips getting it wetter and wetter.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum this way. Tell me sweetie, do you want to see me cum? Do you want to know that I am so turned on and that I am ready to explode?"

"Oh yes. I want to see you cum all over that toy. I want to see you please yourself so I know how to please you better."

You then start to put the tip of the head inside you. You gasp as you pushed it in deeper and deeper.

"Ahhhh. Oh My. Oh fuck me. Let me push this in deeper. Can you see me fucking this like it was your hard cock right now? I'm going to cum again."

I watched as you fuck the toy in and out of you. Faster and faster you were fucking it. My cock was real hard now and I wanted to wrap my hand around it and stroke it as you were fucking the toy.

"Please let me stroke my shaft for you while I watch you. I need to touch it."

"Soon" you told me. " Just watch me cum a few more times, then it's your turn."

You continued and came a few more times. Then you got up from the bed and walked over to me. You knelt in front of me. You wrapped your hand around my hard shaft.

"oh damn. You are so hard. I can't wait until I feel you slide that hard cock inside me. I want you to fuck me so hard with it. I want you to make me scream."

You started stroking me slow at first. Your hand started at the base and then to the head. I could feel every nerve in my body jump as your hand ran over the head.

You then lowered your head and took my shaft into your mouth. You started sucking my shaft for all its worth. You sucked it real hard and I thought I was going to explode in your mouth. As you sucked it your hand continued to stroke it faster and faster. I knew I was not going to last long.

"I am going to cum if you keep that up. Oh please let me cum. Make me explode."

You stopped. "Not yet."

You continued this for a few more minutes. Then your stopped and reached for the lube. You poured a lot of it on my cock and then grabbed my bullet. You turn the bullet on and placed it on the back of my shaft. You began to stroke it again. I had all I could do not to cum in your hand.

"I just love it when I get you this hard. You feel so good in my hand as I stroke you. Do you like it when I get you this hard and stroke you like this? Do you like my hand around it when it's all slippery and I teasing it with this toy?"

I can feel me ready to cum again. "please I am going to cum."

Then you stop. You proceed to get off your knees. "Come with me." You reach your hand out and guide me to the bed. "Lay down on your back. Now I want to feel that nice hard cock inside me."

I laid down and then you straddled over me. You grabbed my shaft and slide it to your wet juicy pussy. I could feel how wet you were. You then slowly lowered yourself onto me. I could feel my shaft slide inside you.

"Oh Shit. You are So HARD. Oh I want you to fuck me now. I want you to cum inside me and fill me. Please oh yeah. Faster, Faster."

You were moving up and down faster and faster. I knew your knees were not going to last.

"Oh my. I going to cum. Faster please. Let me cum inside you. Feel me. I going to cum. Here I cum. AHHHHHHH"

You came the same time I did and feel on the bed next to me.

" I want you to wake me up in the middle of the night and start over again" you expressed. But I want you to fuck me from behind.