One Hell of a Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of saying anything, I stuck my tongue into her tight little wet virgin pussy, tasting her juices. I loved it, they tasted sweet, almost like honey. I licked her soaking pussy and then quickly poked my tongue in and out of her virgin pussy and biting her tight little virgin cunt as I took my tongue out, only to insert it again immediately and repeat the process.

After about 2 minutes of this she came again. She screamed, "Oh my god Chris, I don't know what you are doing but don't stop," as she put her hands on the back of my head and pushed my head into her pussy as forcefully as she possibly could.

I kept licking her pussy as she wanted and she shortly orgasmed two more times before she couldn't hold on to my head much more and fell to the floor exhausted.

"I know you're tired but you have to hold up your part of the bargain," I told her as I got up and undid my pants, letting them fall to the floor and then dropping my boxers to fully reveal my 9" cock.

Jill looked at my cock strangely. She said, "Wow, I never thought it would be this big, how am I supposed to fit it in there?"

"Oh, we'll get to that but first you have to do something else, it's called a blowjob Jill." I assumed she'd heard the term before but didn't really know what it meant because of the questioning look on her face so I elected to explain it to her. "Jill it just means you suck my cock with your mouth"

"Oh," she said almost enthusiastically as if she was eager to learn.

"You might want to lube it up with something Jill so it'll fit."

She spit on her hand and started to rub the spit along my cock. Once again I was in heaven. This was her first time with any of it, but it's not like I had much real world experience either before today. However, I did direct her hands the best I could and told her to start playing with my balls. She seemed eager to learn the expertise of giving blowjobs. She used her hand to squeeze one of my balls lightly in her other hand while alternating my balls between her free hand and her mouth and it was absolutely amazing especially for a first timer. After a few minutes of hot rubbing, I told her to start sucking. The look on her face was full of wonder, but my look assured her it would be fine.

She then slowly wrapped her tiny lips around it until she had about 3 inches in her mouth and she started to suck it.

"Use your tongue," I said as I forced my cock an inch further into her mouth.

She swirled her tongue over it and it was like I was in heaven. What with this being only my second blow job though, it could have been awful and I would be blissfully unaware. Once again her hands started to play with my balls, and she even started squeezing them.

I forced my hard cock even further into her mouth and got another 2 inches in. Now with most of it in her she was trying as hard as she could, but her jaw was starting to hurt. As I felt her throat muscles tense up and I told her to relax as I sprayed my seed forward. She swallowed as much as she could, and for a first timer she did very well.

Then I took my now shrinking cock out, whipping some cum across her face accidentally as I did so. My cock was coated with the combined juices of my cum and her saliva and I told her to clean it off. She did so diligently, licking her lips afterwords.

I looked at her and said, "Jill, that was amazing. Within the top two best blowjobs I've ever had," I joked to myself.

"Really?" she asked enthusiastically. "It wasn't bad at all, I liked the taste of the sperm."

"Just call it cum."

That was when the bell rang for 3rd period. We both looked at each other, naked and then said at the same time, "I think I can miss a class."

I said, "Jill, sit down and start fingering yourself as I get myself ready for something even better."

She obeyed and sat down in the corner of the bookshelves and started masturbating. I wrapped my hand around my cock and started to rub it as I watched Jill masturbating herself. She was so ready, she had already had two orgasms before I was even hard again.

That was when the door to our little kids section of the library opened and I assumed me and Jill were busted only to see my friend Katie standing in the doorway. Katie was about 5"7', had a thin figure and about b-cup breasts. Her hair was short and blonde and she was wearing tight jeans and a black shirt that said "Daddy's Little Girl" in sparkly white.

She walked inside and closed the door and looked at us. "Well um . . . I was looking for you guys to hang out with because I skipped this period but, uh, looks like you guys already have plans."

Jill wasn't even listening as she had her eyes closed and was moaning, her fingers still plunging in and out of her pussy, so it was up to me to say what we were doing. "Look Katie, um... We were just having some fun." I stopped masturbating and got up to talk to her.

"Look Katie, me and Jill just started talking and it just happened to lead to this."

"This! This! It's school!"

"It's not an actual worthwhile day anyway and you know it. Me and Jill are having one hell of a time and you said you were looking for people to hang out with." I said as I put her hand on my cock and started to stroke it again.

"Maybe Chris, but it's still wrong."

"Wrong? Try telling that to Jill." I said calmly to keep things under control. That was when I realized that Katie was stroking my cock without my hand to guide her anymore.

"Hey Katie, When did you get here?" Jill said as she finished fingering herself and got up. Her juices were flowing down her legs, and Katie watched her, her face full of lust.

"Katie are you joining us or not?" Katie nodded her head and stepped fully into our little fuck fest section of the library.

As she got into the room I told her, "Katie, I was trying to get hard before you interrupted us so I think you should start with that if you want to be in here."

She understood and dropped to her knees as she rubbed my cock with one hand and squeezed my balls with her other hand. I was hard after about 2 minutes of this and I told her to stop because I didn't want to cum before I got to use it with Jill. She did stop but she licked my fully hard cock from the top to the base then let my cock go.

Jill had been watching this and was rubbing herself to it. It looked like she was having a hard time stopping herself but after this she would have to. "Well, Jill this is it." I warned her as I brought her over to one of the bookshelves and bent her over. I started to line my cock up with her pussy. I noticed Katie in the corner with her hand down her pants clearly rubbing herself as I did so. Jill probably didn't know what was happening, but Katie most likely had a solid idea.

I gently thrust my cock in little by little into her incredibly tight pussy. Jill moaned a little in pain and a little in pleasure, that was when Katie went up to her friend and kissed her as I took my cock out and lined them up again and rammed as hard as I could right into Jill's pussy. I had just popped her cherry and lost my V-card. She loudly screamed in pain into Katie's mouth as they were lip locked and I pulled my cock out until just the tip was left in her. Katie separated her lips from Jill's as Katie said, "I've wanted to do that forever, Jill."

I rammed into Jill again, this time getting 4 inches of my full erection into her tight little cunt. She screamed in ecstasy and pain at the same time, Katie put her hand down her own pants and started to masturbate. I slid my cock slowly out again until once again only the tip was left. Then I rammed her again, this time she simply moaned. She was getting the hang of it as I rammed her from behind faster and faster; she was pushing back on my cock in the same rhythm. She was trying to get me fully into her pussy, but I had only managed to get about 6 of my 9 inches in, and it was incredibly tight. She started screaming and I realized she was cumming, her pussy was squeezing my hard cock, but I wasn't ready yet. The combined liquids of her pussy juice and the blood from her now torn hymen was leaking down my leg, but I was undaunted as I continued my pounding of her from behind. We continued this rhythm of fucking, trying to get her full with my hot cock but it didn't seem possible. I learned I was wrong though because after a few more minutes of ramming her incredibly tight pussy from behind, I had all 9 inches in her. It was amazing when she immediately started moaning and shaking as she came.

I felt myself getting ready and rammed my cock into her one last time with as much force as I could muster. I unleashed a full load of my spunk into her petite sexy frame. When I took my cock out I and saw it was covered in our mixed juices and Jill's blood. I didn't have to worry very long about the mess though as Katie dropped to her knees and immediately started to clean off my now shrinking cock.

12