One Hell of a Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,608 Followers

Alicia felt her own body responding to what was happening. She felt her pussy begin to moisten noticeably - especially since no one had even touched her there. She was excited by the sense that she was pleasing me and somehow, the realization that I was making no effort to please her in return, made her try harder. She got into a rhythm as her hand stroked my cock and her other hand massaged my balls as her lips slid up and down the length of my shaft. I moaned loudly as she sucked on me and I could feel my balls about ready to explode.

Alicia felt my hands on her head once again as I guided her mouth along the length of my shaft. She sucked and licked as I moved her head across my cock. Alicia felt a trembling in my thighs and then felt my grip on her head tighten.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth." I said softly as I held her head firmly. I gasped loudly and then she felt my cum shoot into her mouth and she tried to pull away but I held her tightly. She could taste the salty spray as it bathed her tongue and filled her mouth. I realized that Alicia had not swallowed my cum and she held it in her mouth as the tip of my cock rested between her lips. I eased my grip on her head and slid my cock out of her mouth. A drop of cum slipped from between her lips and dribbled down her chin.

"Swallow it." I said. Alicia hesitated. "It won't hurt you." I said reassuringly. "Consider it a good source of protein." I teased her. Alicia looked up at me pleadingly. I looked back at her sternly and she closed her eyes and swallowed my entire load. "Good. Now suck on me some more." I said and Alicia lowered her mouth back to my cock and sucked it into her mouth. Her tongue slid along the length of my cock as her lips caressed my shaft. After several minutes of Alicia sucking on my cock, I slid my fingers through her long, dark hair and lifted her face from between my legs. She looked up at me and I smiled at her.

"This was an excellent first effort. More than I could have hoped for – in fact, better than Laura's first try." I complimented her as I took her hand. Alicia knew that Laura had a lot more experience sexually than she had and wondered about my comment. Standing up, I helped the beautiful teenager to her feet. I pulled her close to me and wrapping my arms around her naked body, crushed her chest to mine as my cock grazed softly against the smooth, naked skin of her inner thighs. Her arms came up and wrapped around my neck as my hand slid up over her back and caressed her slender neck. I tilted her head back slightly and kissed her passionately as my tongue pressed between her lips and probed her mouth. I heard her moan as she was overwhelmed by the passion of my embrace. Alicia tightened her grip around my neck and rubbed her body against mine as my hands slid down over her back and then cupped the firm cheeks of her ass. She ground her pussy against my crotch as her mouth sucked my tongue into hers. I could feel the moistness of her pussy as she pressed it against the length of my cock. The hair on my chest scratched her pert nipples and I could feel her heart pounding in her chest. I eased my grip on Alicia's beautiful, young body and then placing my hands on her hips pressed her body back away from mine.

"In there." I said nodding to one of the bedrooms. Alicia looked through the door and saw there was a king size bed in the room with a large square pillow leaning against the headboard above the regular pillows. It was an old fashioned rustic bed that stood high with a wooden railed headboard and footboard. She padded ahead of me into the bedroom as her beautiful tits bounced gently with every step. I watched her magnificent ass as she walked ahead of me and imagined how I was going to enjoy fucking this young beauty at my leisure but it would be awhile before I would be ready to enjoy her again.

Please vote and send your comments.

Quimmaster

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,608 Followers
12