One Hell of a Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arched my back and climaxed, a burst of released energy coursing through me over and again, I moaned with it and scrabbled for the sheets beneath me, searching for something to anchor myself on while the orgasm overtook everything else.

His tongue flicked inside me, coiling over itself and rolling at my entrance, pressing the engorged flesh there, massaging it until a dull ache became a release and I was once again overcome with an orgasm that almost levitated me off the bed with its intensity, "Oh, oh, oh", was all I managed to utter. The tongue pulled my own fluids from inside me, spreading it over the throbbing lips and clit, making the tongue itself slide around more sinuously and faster, I came again, I think, because after that, all I really remember was the intense, all consuming pleasure.

He got up on his knees and used that cock, pulsing and hot, to stroke my lips at an ever increasing pace -- the head pushed against my clit again and again, forcing another climax out of me, until I thought I was going to collapse from the exhaustion of it. When finally, he penetrated me, I screamed, but this time, not from pain, but from the anticipation of further pleasure. He used that cock like, well, like a demon -- allowing the head of it to tantalise my flesh by pushing in a little and pulling out, pushing in a little more and pulling out. When he had finished this tortuous teasing he drove his whole length inside me and the hot throb of it make me writhe and moan.

He leaned forward and took my nipple in his mouth while the tongue crept across my breast and along the side of my neck, doing something to the skin there that made me howl. I felt his hands caress my skin, the coolness of them rising goose bumps and contrasting with the heat of his cock, pulsing inside me. He raised his head and made a hissing sound as he came, his ejaculate, usually so caustic as to sting me, now flowed inside me like liquid velvet and I lost my mind in a long moment of raw, primal release. He pulled out of me, and got off me, I hardly noticed as he clasped another bangle to my wrist, this one had a big ruby set into it and finally, he seemed to be finished with me. "Thrrree strong sonnnns and a fffertile daughterrrr. You havvvve done well and nowwww you will go backkkk to theeee worrrrld."

"Hey, Hey, Annie, wake up!" It was Katy shouting at me, her voice coming from far away, but getting closer. She was shaking me by the shoulder.

"Whhhat happened?" I mumbled.

"Five tequila chasers happened," said Stella, laughing and dragging me to my feet. "You fell down, you fool."

'Ha, ha, April fool!" said Katy.

I let them take my arms and lead me as we wandered back down Paradise Lane and into our own house, everyone had gone, the party was over. I said goodnight and climbed the stairs to my room. I was wearing the same clothes I'd had on before I'd been... abducted. I shuddered and plunged my hand between my legs. My vulva felt as it usually did, a couple of fingers told me my vagina was back to usual, tight self. I pulled off my t-shirt and stared in the mirror. My belly was flat and smooth, my breasts perky and neatly rounded. I stared at my own reflection and tried to make sense of it all, my mind was curling in on itself and over itself as I thought of the horrors I'd endured, and of which, there was now no sign. Maybe I'd had some kind of alcohol induced seizure and had imagined the whole thing.

Then I froze and my breath caught in my throat.

Four thick, heavy, gold bangles, two on each wrist, one with a huge ruby shining in it. I collapsed onto the floor and rocked myself -- as April Fool pranks went, this one had been a hell of a trick.

12