One Hell Of A Workout

Story Info
Lady finds out what a real workout is all about.
3.2k words
4.22
44k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several days ago I went to the local gym to hire myself a personal trainer. I being in my late 30's thought it best to start keeping myself in shape. This is what happened when I got there.

The outside of the building was like any other, looked similar to the YMCA building. Large enough for all the equipment and the people using it.

Institutional is what I would call it. No wonder normal people hated to work out at the gym.

The door swung inward and the desk was directly in front of me. Everything was granite or marble. Grey and drab, no colors at all.

The lady behind the desk looked barely old enough to be driving, let alone have a job.

She was blond and perky. You know the type. The kind that you just want to strangle the moment they open their mouth.

Did I mention that it had been quite some time since my last date and I was getting just a bit on the cranky side?

Any way, she took my name and personal information and then took me on a tour of their facility.

Men to the left, and women to the right.

Through the right door, was a locker room of sorts. Metal lockers lined the walls and the smell was atrocious. I had forgotten what sweat and old sneakers smelled like.

On through the locker room was a larger room that was wall-to-wall workout machinery.

I had absolutely no idea what half of it was. Lots of women were working out in them, sweating and grunting. I felt completely out of place.

There were several doors off to the right of this room; the pool was the furthest one, then the sauna, the whirlpool, the towel check, and then what I assumed was a utility closet.

All of these, she took me through one by one with the exception of the last one.

She gave me the name of my personal assistant and then we scheduled me for my first time slot.

I am a very busy woman so the best time for me would be around nine in the evening, which meant I would pay extra for the trainer, but what the heck, I deserved it.

Just how much, I had no idea.

Late Thursday night after work I went home and gathered up my work out bag and headed for the gym. I was hoping that he would still be there; I was running about 15 minutes behind.

When I got to the gym, there was a tall man, rippling with muscle tone exiting the side door and all the lights inside were off.

I rushed up to him, thinking that this must be my trainer, and introduced myself and apologized for being late.

He stared at me blankly for a few moments and then a twinkle lit up his eyes as he began to smile at me.

"That is quite alright, Miss, but just for being late, I may have to work you a little harder than I normally would." Then he chuckled deep in his throat, gave me a wink, and then stepped to one side as he held the door open for me to enter.

I stepped into the dark room, turning slightly, waiting for him to turn on the light. He did not.

The door shut behind him.

"Just keep moving forward, nothing in here to stumble on or run into." He said as he reached up and put his hand on my shoulder and gently guided me forward.

His eyesight must have been impeccable, either that or he had been doing this for quite some time. After just a few steps into the complete darkness, he steered me to the left, not for far, and then stopped me.

I could hear the jingling of keys and he fished them out of a pocket and then the sound of one turning in a lock.

I could hear the door being pushed open. Then he took a couple more steps and a blinding light came on. The light lit up the room behind him, as he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside and shut the door behind him.

My eyes were adjusting to the light when I thought I heard the door being locked. I turned to look, but he was standing in front of it blocking my view.

There is a room off to the left there that you can get dressed in; I'll wait out here for you.

Turning I could see that the room was full of some very unusual looking machinery, not at all like those in the area that I had seen a few days before. It must have shown on my face.

"Brand new equipment for well paying customers, not for the regulars." He smiled.

I headed for the room to change.

I was completely naked, about to step into my leotard, when the door behind me opened.

Startled I turned to see the trainer standing in the doorway with nothing on but a grin, holding a whip.

I tried to turn and run, but the bench that I had my stuff sitting on tripped me up and I was trapped.

He reached out and grabbed my by the hair with his right hand and pulled my face close to his.

"You will do everything I tell you to do, or I will punish you. Do you understand?"

I could not speak. I swallowed hard and tried to nod my head.

"Answer me! You will answer me when I speak to you and stop looking at my face!"

"Yes, I understand." I croaked. My throat felt as dry as the Sahara desert.

He pushed me through the open door, still holding a handful of my hair.

Once in the other room he pushed me to my knees.

"Let go of my hand. I am going to let go of your hair, if you try to run, you will regret it. Understand?"

"Yes." It was barely a whisper. All I could think about was how I was going to get out of here.

His hand reached around in front of my neck and I flinched.

"Don't hurt me…" I whimpered.

"No one is gonna get hurt, unless you try to get away."

He was putting a wide leather collar on my neck. It wasn't too tight but it was tight enough.

Then he reached for my hands and cuffed them behind my back.

Grabbing by my hair he instructed me to get to my feet again.

He pushed me forward toward a table that resembled something from a doctor's office. Complete with stirrups.

Then he turned me around and shoved me backwards onto it.

The table was almost to tall to catch my fall and he reached for my feet as I fell back and put them into the stirrups and fastened them there with riot cuffs so tightly that I was afraid that I would loose all the circulation in my feet. But I didn't complain…I was too afraid to speak.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of a pretty place. Someplace in my mind that I could hide until this was all over.

I heard the slap of leather on skin before the sting registered in my mind.

My eyes flew open wide, just in time to see the leather strap strike my exposed vagina for the second time.

I screamed. My upper body rose up in some sad attempt to stop what was already happening.

My trainer shoved me back down.

Realizing that I could still move he walked to the side of the table and grabbing my hair pulled me up long enough to unlock one cuff and pull my hands above my head.

I couldn't see what it was that I was attached to but my hands were now bound above my head by the cuffs and there was no way I could move.

Still standing at the head of the table, he reached over me and pinched my left nipple so hard that I cried out.

As soon as the sound left my mouth, he slapped my face and told me to shut up. I was not allowed to make a sound, or else. What 'or else' was, I had no idea, but I was about to find out.

He slowly walked around to the end of the table and stood looking at my naked body.

Then he leaned down and kissed my pussy.

Pushing my legs further apart he dug deeper with his tongue and it felt good.

Even though I was scared and afraid that I may not live to see the morning, I was excited!

The juices in my pussy began to run as I began to get closer and closer to climax. My head was rolling from side to side as he licked and nipped and sucked at my cunt.

A moan escaped though my lips and abruptly he stopped.

My hips were still bucking and grinding when I finally realized he was standing staring at me with the leather strap in his hand again.

"I told you not to make a sound or else. Why don't you girls ever listen to me?"

The strap landed across my wet pussy and stung twice as much as it did before.

I bit down on my lip and tried to keep quiet, but a whimper sealed my fate.

Angrily he walked off in the direction of the door. He wasn't gone long when he came back with something leather in his hands…I couldn't quite make out what it was till he was close enough to hold it out.

"Raise your head."

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to say anything, please….I will be quiet. Just don't put that on my head. I will do anything." Tears ran down my cheeks as I pleaded with the trainer to not put the leather hood on my head.

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything…I will give you money, my car, anything…just don't hurt me, please."

"I don't want your fucking money, slut. I have money. I want your lips around my throbbing cock, maybe that will keep you quiet. What about it slut? You gonna suck my dick?"

"Please, just let me go. I won't tell anyone I promise."

"You can either suck my dick to keep me from putting this hood on you, or I can put the hood on you and fuck your mouth anyway. Your choice, you worthless cunt."

"No hood, please, just don't hurt me."

He then lifted a section of the table under my head and it lifted me into a semi-raised position.

Then he got up onto the table beside me and straddled my body putting his cock just inches from my face.

It was huge and I had never seen one that large before.

Thrusting his hips forward the tip of his penis touched my lips and I opened my mouth and let him enter.

He was guiding it with his right hand and keeping his balance with the other one on the top of the table.

He was gentle at first, making sure that I got him wet with my saliva before he started thrusting too deep.

Slowly he pushed and pulled in and out of my mouth with his huge erection, and once again I found myself getting very aroused.

He noticed.

"You beginning to like that aren't you, you little slut? How about I fuck your mouth just a little deeper?"

And with each degrading sentence and each thrust deeper, I became more and more excited.

I wanted him to fuck me and call me names. But I was still afraid.

I could tell that he was close to cumming and I began to wiggle my tongue back and forth as he slammed his meat into my mouth. Slipping my tongue out to lick his balls as he sank his depth into my face.

Then with a growl that started deep in his throat and ended up sounding like an Indian war cry, he came in my mouth and I sucked him dry, making sure that I got every last little drop.

"You're beginning to get the hang of this. And it only took a half hour. This is the way things work: I am the master, and you will call me that. You are a worthless piece of shit that I will use any way I want to. Is that clear?"

"Yes." I didn't look him in the face.

He jumped off of the table and went back to the foot and began to eat my pussy again. This time I could see very clearly what he was doing…and it excited me even more.

I squirmed and lurched my hips forward without uttering a sound. I did not want to wear the hood.

"What the hell are you doing?" He looked me in the face and his expression was not happy.

"Are you about to cum? You may answer."

"Yes.

"If you cum while I am eating your pussy, I will have to use the strap on your ass. You understand?"

"Yes, but I..."

"You will not cum or you will be punished!"

I was so hot at that moment that I was hopeless. I knew as soon as he started munching on my pussy again I was going to explode like a rocket. And that is exactly what I did.

As soon as the spasm that rocked my pussy started, he took action.

Cutting the riot cuffs from my feet and releasing the cuffs from there spot, but still attached to my wrists, he yanked me off of the table by the link of chain in the cuffs and dragged me toward a very tall pole in the middle of the room and hooked the links of the cuffs to a peg that was way up on the pole.

I had no other choice but to stand on my tiptoes facing the pole.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Three times across my ass with the leather strap. Each time he smacked my ass, it would thrust me forward, causing my pelvis to slam into the pole. It just excited me even more.

He then took my right foot and pulled it up and forward. Pulling a near machine even nearer and tying my ankle to it.

Thus leaving me with my hands above my head and standing on my toes of my left foot and the right one at a right angle to my body and my pussy and ass open and exposed.

Then he pushed the front of his body against the back of mine, shoving me into the pole.

I could feel his member between my legs and it was hot and pulsating.

Reaching around in front of me he began to fondle my pussy and tell me what a worthless whore I was. I didn't want him to stop.

After just a few moments, he brought his hand up to my face.

"Lick the pussy juice off of my fingers, slut."

I did.

Then he began to lick my neck and shoulders. Slowly he worked his way to my exposed bottom and began to lick my ass.

My breath caught in my throat. No one had ever done that before. Not to me. I kind of liked it.

As he licked my butt hole, he started to finger my pussy roughly. Slamming them to the depths and then twisting them back and forth.

Then without warning, he moved his face away from my bottom and buried a finger deep into my ass.

I screamed.

With a finger still full hilt in my ass, he rose to get nearer to my ear and whispered, "I warned you, slut."

Then he and the finger was gone, but not for long.

"No!" I yelled. "I am sorry…please….it just startled me is all, please….not the hood!"

But it was too late. The smell of fresh leather filled my nostrils and the hood slid over my head and darkened my view.

I could hear the zipper on the back being zipped down, and it snagged my hair unmercifully as it did so. Then the hood was fastened to the collar that I was still wearing.

It was hard to breath. The mouth, nose, and eyes were zipped shut.

He reached around and unzipped the mouth…I gulped at the fresher air. He then reached up and unzipped one eye.

"I believe you forgot something you worthless pile of tits. Who am I?"

My mind raced for an answer. I couldn't find one. "The trainer?" I said timidly.

Again he leaned into me. Putting his mouth where my ear lay flattened to my head under the hood, he whispered, "I am your master. You will be punished."

Before I could think, he had placed something in my mouth. It was not large but it was not small either and it was shaped like a small cock. Leather straps were attached to the side that was not in my mouth and he fastened it like a horses bit around my head.

"Now maybe you will be quiet and obey the rules."

He then went back to where he left off without any prior rubbing or prodding, shoving one of his fingers up my ass and then working it in and out and twisting it back and forth like he had done to my pussy.

The entire time he was prodding on my ass, I struggled not to whimper or cry out.

After what seemed forever, to me, he removed his fingers only long enough to slather some type of oil onto his still hard cock.

Then with both hands he held my ass cheeks apart and speared my ass with no compassion.

The longer his cock thrust in and out of my ass the easier it got, and then the sting and the pain was getting numb from the constant friction and I began to enjoy it.

He was oblivious to how I felt, he just kept grinding deeper and deeper. Reaching around to my exposed tits, he grabbed and pulled and pinched and all but brought blood. I was cumming like I had never came before.

"Squeeze your ass cheeks together you fucking slut! Do it. Do it now!"

I did.

I felt his hot load escape the end of his penis and fill my ass.

He thrust a couple more times before pulling out and walking away.

I was exhausted, but I couldn't move. Bound and unable to move, I waited in silence for him to return and free me.

I don't know how much time passed before I felt him releasing my bonds.

He removed the one from my ankle first, then the cuffs, rubbing my wrists gently, and then the gag, and then the hood. He left the collar on.

He leaned toward me and gently kissed each of my sore and still erect nipples.

Handed me my gym bag and told me to get dressed.

I did.

He then took me out the way we had come in and when we got to the outside door he unlocked it and then stood to one side with it open.

I was almost afraid to leave.

"I will expect you to be here day after tomorrow, but you had better be here on time. Do you understand?"

As I stepped through the doorway, slightly sore and greatly satisfied, I said, "Yes Master, I understand."