One Hope in Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya nodded, "If I stay here, I'll be gang raped and shot, and if I go back, the same. It's a wonderful world we live in. Now, what about you?"

"Well, because I haven't delivered you for their sport, I'll be shot."

Anya was silent for a while, "So you could still deliver me into their hands, and maybe save yourself."

Laszlo turned his head away from absorbing the seductive effect of her loosely buttoned shirt, "That was never on my agenda."

There was no escaping the reality of their situation, and while Laszlo was struggling with options open to them, Anya asked, "If they found us, would you let them take me?"

How would Kanin have answered that? "I'll keep a bullet for each of us."

She nodded, and was silent again. After a while, Laszlo knew he could not allow her to go on thinking negatively. Even though his notion was a half-baked one.

"Anya, would you do just about anything to stay alive?"

"That depends what 'anything' means?"

The thought had been burrowing in his mind, for some time. He didn't know exactly what the prospects were, but it offered just a tinge of hope.

"If I told you there was something we could try. A very risky something in so many ways. Would you be prepared to take that risk?"

"Rather than taking a bullet in the head?" And when he nodded, she said, "Then there's no doubt, I'd take the risk."

Laszlo told her about his father, and how they had spent so much time in the mountains. "I'm thinking, Anya, if we can make it to the trees on the foothills, I know there are ways to stay alive if we can get up high enough. Food will be our immediate concern, but it is summer. "

"And in the winter?"

Laszlo nodded, he had one main objective, "If we manage the first part, and we survive, we may find a section midway between the two passes, north and central where we can cut through the militarized zone and make it to the west."

Anya brought her face close to his, an action that almost took his breath away, "Given our other options, it sounds like the best chance we have."

"Then you'll try it with me?"

"Tonight?"

Laszlo shook his head, "Darkness seems sensible, but we need to be able to see where we're going. So I was thinking, we wait until first light. There will be guards, but I'll time their passing time."

They talked for a while about it being a best option, and then with what Laszlo couldn't believe was a wicked smile, Anya said, "First light tomorrow?" She leaned in so their faces were very close as she said, "Please, Laszlo, let me use some of that time to show my gratitude for you caring about me."

As earlier, her lips closed over his, but this time the kiss was warmer, moister, and her tongue skidded over and around his. Laszlo's response was not immediate, but the tingling her tongue aroused along his inner cheek soon had his own tongue wrestling with hers.

They were like that for some time, with her hands roaming up and down his back, while his gripped her shoulders, knowing he should be doing more.. Eventually, Anya broke away, and muttered breathlessly, "Please, let me thank you. Touch me."

Trembling, Laszlo watched her unfasten the few buttons on her shirt, and pull the garment apart, so he was viewing those noble breasts for a second time, but in much more intimate circumstances. Raising his hand, he hesitated, and noting that, she said, "You know what would be happening to this body right now, if it wasn't for you?" Her head was nodding, and her eyes were fixed on his face as though to drive in that image.

Tentatively, he placed a hand along the skin of her left breast. So smooth, God, it was so smooth. His fingers tingled at the touch.

"Stroke all over it, Laszlo," Anya urged.

To Laszlo the sensations were unbelievable, as he rubbed over the stub of one nipple, and heard her asking him to suck it. "You've done that recently. Remember?"And her smile was encouraging.

Laszlo had found enclosing her nipple in these circumstances, so much more satisfying. His earlier uncertainties were dropping away as he found the temerity to pass from nipple to nipple, lick and suck, lick and suck. Noticing her thighs in those camouflage pants, parting and coming together, he was very aware of his cock, swelling and heaving like some trapped animal caught in a net.. All this from touching a breast for the very first time?

"Oh, Laszlo, I have such a low threshold when my breasts are pampered. But I'm still not giving anything to you."

In replying, Laszlo was a little shocked that his voice sounded so squeaky, "You've given me your breasts. That was a first for me, and those kisses were special." His body jerked as he realized her fingers were working on his belt.

Seeing his discomfort Anya gave him a kindly smile, "I do need to show how very, very grateful I am, no matter what is to come."

Laszlo's breath was stuck up in his throat as Anya, with no little skill, spread his pants open. God, no woman had ever seen his erect cock, but Anya appeared to be intent on actually touching it. There was a trembling right through his body. Was that what she was really going to do, as she tugged at his boxers. Heat suffused over him as, looking down, he saw her about to lift the band of the boxers over a certain obstruction.

Laszlo knew very well that his erect cock must have burst free, and that Anya was looking at it. Her sharp intake of breath surprised him, but then he heard her murmur, "My God, Laszlo, how have you kept this a secret. It's just--" For a brief moment he was thinking of Kanin's protection of him. Then he was gasping in shock as her finger tips trail delicately along his length. She was touching it, and he was sure his balls swelled inside his scrotum.

Laszlo tried to return his lips and tongue to licking, tickling and sucking her nipples. But the effect was to make her hand clench passionately all around his throbbing cock, and she pulled back and forth while a finger stroked over the bulbous, sensitive head.

It was all too much. His cock was too sensitive for this kind of female touch. Laszlo knew exactly what was going to happen, and he could do nothing to stop it.

"Anya, I'm going—" he tried to warn her. A great welling up grew along his shaft. Squirming madly, he looked down, as Anya sensed the situation, still gripping his rod she held it out, away from her, and to his utter shame Laszlo saw the first great white spurts splash out and fall to the ground.

Oh, hell, it was like some bloody volcano. It felt like fire, but looked like snow. Anya was looking at it with apparent fascination, as it went on spurting. Her eyes looked towards Laszlo's pained face, and she mouthed silently, "Sorry. My fault."

The flow eased, and Laszlo was given one further shock as Anya's head dipped and took his dying cock into her mouth, sucking at whatever was left. Laszlo was stunned by her action. He had seen some rapists do it, as an ultimate humiliation. But, like this, willingly? Yet, he couldn't deny the thrill her mouth had given him.

His flaccid prick dropped from Anya's lips, allowing her to say quietly, "I can tell by the look on your face that you're disappointed." As she talked she was unbuttoning his shirt.

"Not at you, at myself," he sighed, slightly puzzled by what she was doing.

"Don't be. Your experience with women is obviously limited."

"Non-existent, more like. Apart from seeing abuse."

"I mean," she replied, pushing his shirt off his shoulders, " it's obvious that you've never touched a woman intimately. Mmm, good body." Her hands briefly stroked across his hairless chest.

Laszlo felt as though electrodes had been shot across his skin, as he admitted, "That's true," his voice rising just a little as Anya shrugged out of her own already unbuttoned shirt.

She moved in closer her bare breasts pressed against his chest. Laszlo's insides churned at her nearness, and the thrill of skin against skin. "I've been thinking. Suppose we don't get out of this. Wouldn't you wish to experience the intimate knowledge of a willing woman's body, just once before you die? I know that sounds pessimistic, but I'm a realist."

There was so much truth in her words. He knew his escape plan had no guarantees. Even now, searches would be going on for the pair of them. But her suggestion thrilled him. "You are offering me, a total novice, access to your body? " When she replied with a solid nod of her head, he went on, "But what good is that for you?"

"For me?" she whispered, and gently kissed his lips. "Given what I could be experiencing right now, I'd much prefer having a friendly, quite admirable, cock inside me.". And her fingers trailed along his flaccid tool. "Besides, I still haven't delivered a proper thank you."

"If I can make it."

"Oh, you'll make it."

Laszlo was ecstatic under her touch, not to mention her words, and he wrapped his arms tightly around her, noting how she eased back slightly so that only her nipples teased over his skin. .

Suddenly, jumping to her feet, she added, "Right. Let's get started." She was immediately pushing her own pants and the panties down to the ground "I've had too much experience to have any shame," she said, standing tall, her arms held wide. "Does this please you?"

Laszlo had been wondering about her level of experience for a nineteen year old. But for now he was desperately trying to formulate something to say that would do justice to this vision he was staring at. Obviously the breasts were sheer perfection, but the inward curve of waist, swelling out to her well proportioned hips, and the pubic bones just showing on either side of a perfect flat belly were all captivating.

Laszlo's eyes lingered on the black fuzz that, surprisingly, was not triangular, more of an oval tuft, not quite hiding the subtle beginning of a cleft. Below that the rounded thighs just invited to be stroked.

"Speechless?" Anya said, with a smile.

"God, that's the word for it. Your body is stunning."

"All right," Anya said, as she climbed onto the bed, "stop the ogling, and come and find out more about it. And drop those pants."

Wriggling out of his pants Laszlo, gave her a mock salute and said, "You can tell you're the officer in charge." He was amazed at the lightness in his voice, and the fact that, in this situation, they could cast aside their fears for a while. His own anticipation was so high that he could not believe his cock remained flaccid. He couldn't imagine it would stay that way

"For the next half hour, I am," she said, with that delightful laugh in her voice. "You'd better not forget that. Now lie down alongside me."

It was only a single bunk so they had to cling very close for Laszlo to stay on it. But the required contact of their full length naked bodies, their skins rubbing together was so thrilling, so enervating that Laszlo wondered how long it would take his penis to recover.

They kissed for a short while, hands being very discreet around backs and shoulders, before Anya broke away, and told him, "Now I can't speak for all women so what I'm going to tell you is directed to what I like."

"I'm not likely to need to know what other women like," he said, and although it was a view of their pessimistic future, Laszlo was delighted that they could laugh together about it.

"Right, Laszlo, you know about my breasts so you'd start there."

Laszlo kissed her and in trying to stroke her breasts found that their cramped situation made any firm caress difficult. "This is all going to be so clumsy." A sudden brainwave hit him." Ah, but, wait a minute."

"What are you doing?"Anya asked, as Laszlo got up from the bed.

He grabbed the two blankets, opened them out, one on top of the other, and spread them on the concrete floor.

"Hard on there," Anya observed as she slid off the bed.

"For me, yes," Laszlo said, "but for you---" And he dragged the mattress to take up half the space over the blankets.

"You clever fellow," Anya said, lying on the mattress. "I think I'll promote you to corporal." They laughed again as Laszlo lay on the blanket beside her to kiss her while fondling her breasts.

Laszlo soon forgot any discomfort there might have been from the concrete under the blankets, as Anya broke the kiss to continue instructions, "Now move your hand down. Stroke my belly, or down the side, waist over hip. I like both."

So Laszlo did both, down over the exquisite smoothness of her belly, briefly touching her black thatch. Then up from hip to waist, a roller coaster ride, and back down again. He noticed Anya's thighs part..

"There are many ways you can tease me," she whispered, and her hesitant breathing suggested that it was already happening. "But this is one way. Just run your hand over my bush, let it linger there for a moment and then pass over it and start stroking inside my thigh."

Laszlo was only too pleased to be following these instructions. Running his fingers through the hairs of what she had called her bush gave him a tugging sensation deep down. That's when he realized his cock was beginning to rise again.

As that realization struck him, Anya sighed, "Oh, and what is that stabbing at my hip? Very promising."

For a second he looked into her face, and her brown eyes looked clouded. With passion? He hoped so. Moving his hand down to her inner thigh, Laszlo was amazed, as his open hand made contact, at the extreme smoothness of her skin there. Her whole body was a mine of smoothness, but was there anywhere quite like that inner thigh?

Her voice sounded as though she had just completed a mile race as she gave her next instruction, "With each stroke now, move closer and closer to the top of my thigh, until you feel the tickle of the hair. Oh, yes like that."

Anya's next advice, was issued on shudders of breath, "Run your finger along those lips. That's my labia, if you don't know. Do they feel ready to burst?"

He didn't know there name but they felt like pouting lips. His blood pressure was so raised, that he was beginning to worry about his staying power, as his erect cock rubbed itself against her hip, but he managed to reply, "Yes."

"Just a little pressure on the crack, I'm sure you'll find it's moist in there already."

Laszlo nudged his middle finger against her crack, and was astounded as his finger slid into a swamp of moisture.

"Ooh, that's it. Gently slide your fingers backwards and forwards, right along, see what your fingers feel.y."

His fingers were exploring an ocean floor, deep moisture, with rises and falls and hidden caverns. Laszlo could not believe that, at last, he was so close to this secret place. But where was it exactly?

Anya's voice was so strained that it was almost unrecognizable as she hissed, "Bring your fingers forward. A little more. You're feeling for a little nub, a button, the key." It sounded as though she had to force every word out.

Worrying that he would not find this nub, this button, Laszlo had his fingers tracking madly around that area. Then Anya's almost squeal of delight, "Yes, that's it." At that moment his middle finger had touched on what was definitely a little nub, and even as he touched it, it seemed to swell.

"Yes, yes ,yes. Play on it, Laszlo. That's my clit. My clitoris."

Laszlo was sure he had heard the men talk about that, the clit. But he was only too happy to have a woman so ecstatic under his fingers after all the abuse he had observed. While his lips still favoured her breasts, he was pleased to let his fingers do just as instructed. Then came her unexpected request.

"Please, Laszlo, move your lips down over my belly, down to where your fingers are."

Put his mouth down there? Was that going to be all right? Gradually he kissed his way down her body."Put your head between my thighs. You need to see where you're going."

Shuffling his body, and still unsure of her intentions, Laszlo lay with his face close to where his fingers had been working so diligently.

"You see the lips, Laszlo. They should be slightly parted, but put your thumbs on either side, and part them fully."

Laszlo did exactly as asked and there before him was a wonderful pink floral display, an open rose, with so many petals.

"Can- you- see -where –your- fing-ers- were- wor-king,- my clit?"

All the while Laszlo had been noticing how her words broken into gasps, and this did not change as she said, "Look further back. Do you see where the hole is? " Laszlo could see it, deeply hidden in pink. This was some kind of Heaven

"Now, put your tongue on that spot your finger was delighting, then trail your tongue all the way along to turn the key."

Put his tongue there? Again the instruction was unexpected, and just a little off-putting. Is this what people did? Gingerly, he eased his head further between her thighs, sticking out his tongue , until it touched the spot, her clit. Instantly her hips jerked upwards as a low moan issued from her mouth.

That move made sure his tongue was well and truly lodged into her groove, but the sensation of it was not at all what he expected. As he trawled his tongue back, he was surprised by the creaminess of her, and the musky odour was quite appealing.

The tip of his tongue probed into an opening, and that opening widened, and just for a moment, he was sure he felt muscles tugging at his tongue. Then he moved back to tickled at her clit. Anya's breathing was fast, and uneven now. The more he licked the more heavily her breath came.

Suddenly, she grabbed his head and gasped, "Up. Up into me. "

Moving hastily up, Laszlo was so aware of his cock head stroking along her thigh.

"Anya, I might—"

He began, but then her hand came down to grasp at his cock, high up near the base. "No, you won't. I won't let you." Her hand guided his cock until he felt the head touching into moistness, and almost instinctively he pushed, and felt the head enveloped. But the pressure from his scrotum was near fever pitch.

Anya's hand tightened at the base of his cock. He was sure it was rampant and ready to blow, but she urged, "Just stay still for a moment. And while we wait, could you just give my clit an extra stroke."

Laszlo had to squeeze his hand in between their coupled thighs, but he reached the spot. "Aah," he heard her murmur, "I'm not far away."

A couple more tickles with his finger, and the urge to push his throbbing cock deeper was strong. A flexing of her hips ensured that that was exactly what happened. Laszlo found his erection gliding easily through her glorious passage until it seemed to bump against something. Overwhelmed to find he was able to withdraw slightly and thrust again, he felt Anya's hips continuing to respond.

His mind raced around the fact that he was doing it. He was actually doing it. Really fucking, screwing, humping, whatever they wanted to call it. For the first time he was up inside a woman, and, given his experience in this war, there was both relief and delight that he could have a woman under him, enjoying him doing it.

Her every breath was telling him that she was going along with him. He had tried to kiss her, but her head was rolling from side to side. Her raven hair had come undone and strands were glued across that delicate face. He had done well. This had been no abuse.

But, no sooner his self- praise than he felt his scrotum bursting and with one terrific lunge up high inside her, he was pumping out a fresh white load. Anya's head stopped swaying as she looked up at him, and gasped, "Keep it---keep it going—I'm—"

His semen was coming in slower spurts, and Laszlo might have relaxed back, but since his cock remained hard, and given Anya's request, he was able to give the more exaggerated thrusts, and on the third, Anya's whole body shook, her hips heaved up at him, and Laszlo was desperate to get his lips over hers to quell the loud, wild cries that emanated from her mouth, and might have given their position away.