One Hot Night

Story Info
She gets you hotter than ever before.
1.4k words
4.09
46.3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You always want to please me in every way possible. I started working on a plan to return the favor. I wanted it to be a surprise that you would never forget. You are always talking about wanting to tie me up and eat me all night long. I told you we have dinner plans for 7:30 so that you would be done working by that time and all cleaned up. While you were in the shower I started getting all of my ingredients together for a night of passion.

I had some chocolate covered strawberries and a dish of whip cream ready so that I could feed you your dessert before my feast. I lit some candles in the bedroom and turned the music on low.

You got out of the shower and came through the bedroom door just as I was fluffing up the pillows and taking my position on the bed. Your eyes opened wide. I could see the questions in them. I told you to just sit yourself down on the bed and I was going to give you a night of passion like you have never had. I saw your dick rise a little at to the occasion.

You sat down and I poured us a glass of wine. We sipped at that and I picked up a strawberry and dipped it into the whipped cream. I took the strawberry and gently caressed your lips with it, leaving a creamy trail behind. I leaned into you and licked the cream off of your lips. I then fed you the strawberry. You leaned forward and put your tongue to my lips. I could smell the fresh fruit and chocolate flavor. Your tongue pushed my lips open and slipped inside my mouth. The taste was a good as the smell.

We fed each other the strawberries and cream off of various parts of our bodies. You put a generous amount of cream on my very protruding hard nipples and you were gently licking it away. My pussy started tingling and I knew if I was going to be the one in control I had to stop you and soon.

I took your head between my hands and told you to lie back that I was going to be in charge of tonight and filling your every desire. I reached in the drawer beside the bed and took out soft rope that I had hidden in there. I tied a rope around each of your wrists and then tied them to the posts on the headboard. I left enough slack in them as not to cut off the circulation but tight enough that you would not be able to reach for me. I then move down to you ankles and tied them to the bottom of the bed.

This is the first time I have seen you totally helpless. I was getting so wet thinking of how I was going to tease you and please you. I slowly slid my body back up your outstretched form. Your dick by this time was standing straight up. When I got up to where my breasts were straddling your engorged member I put my breasts together and applied some pressure as I watched the precum leak out your little slit. I looked you in the eyes and smiled as I could see the desire building in you.

I worked my way up to your mouth and teased your lips with my tongue. You were able to lift your head a couple of inches off of the pillow. I kept backing my face away from yours to see just how far you could go. I leaned down and started nibbling on your ear and around your neck to the other ear.

I lifted myself up far enough so that you could stick your tongue out far enough to just touch the end of my nipple but not get it into your mouth. I reached behind me and got your dick in my hand. There was a small puddle lying on your belly. I took my finger and wiped it up. I brought my finger to my mouth and sucked the liquid off. I felt you take a deep breath and squirm beneath me. I leaned over and gave you deep kiss, sticking my tongue way back in your mouth. I knew I was driving you crazy. I wanted to see how far I could push you.

I moved down your chest and started licking each of your breasts. I licked around each, just up to your nipple without touching them. Finally I took your little nubs in my mouth. I could feel your stomach muscle tightening. I reached for your cock and started to slowly stroke you. Working my tongue down your belly and raising my mouth to blow on the wet spots now and then I could feel your dick jumping in my hand.

I licked my way down to your full sac and I took one of your jewels into my mouth at a time and worked my tongue around them gently. I lowered my mouth to your tight hole and got it nice and wet. I took your sac in the palm of my hand and massaged it while I had my middle finger sticking down and massaging you ass hole. I licked up and down both sides of your cock without taking the head into my mouth. Finally I took the big red bulb in my mouth and I could hear you breathe a sigh of relief.

I turned my self around that we were in a 69 position and I put my dripping hot cunt above your mouth just close enough that the tip of your tongue could reach the juices flowing from my pussy. I was still massaging your sac and asshole while taking more of your engorged cock into my mouth. I could feel you trying to increase the rhythm so I used my other arm to hold your hips against the bed.

I slowly crawled down your body so that I was straddling your cock between wet pussy lips. I rotated my hips around grinding my pussy on your cock. I lifted up slightly and left your dick slip into my wet hole. I rose up and down your shaft squeezing it tightly with my pussy muscles. I am so wet but it is still tight. I have never seen you this thick before and your sac so swollen. I knew you wouldn't last long if I kept it up so I lifted my self up and left your dick flop out and hit your belly making a splattering sound.

I crawled off of you to your side and took your cock in my hand. I took your cock into my mouth as far as I could and holding the bottom of your shaft tightly with my left hand. I took my right hand and slipped my middle finger into my wet pussy gathering some lubricant for the final plunge that I knew would take you over the edge. I took the middle finger of my right hand and inserted it in your asshole up to my middle knuckle. You tightened around my finger and I could feel your big cock swelling even more in my mouth. I felt you jerk a few times and then you started releasing your hot cum into my waiting throat. I was so into what I was giving you that I didn't realize I was on the verge of having an orgasm myself. When your hot juices started shooting in my throat my own body could not hold out any longer and I had one of the strongest orgasms in my life. I don't know how but I was able to swallow load after load of your salty cum.

I felt your body go limp even though your cock was still hard as a rock. I stretched out on top of you and put your still hard cock into my pulsing pussy. I rode you for a few minutes to fill that aching need in me. I got off of your slowly shrinking cock and leaned down to lick my juices off of you. I gave you a soul-searching kiss knowing you could taste our combined juices in my mouth. I withdrew my tongue from your mouth and said, "I love you. Happy Birthday"

I looked into your half closed eyes while you were still in a daze and started untying the ropes. You smiled at me and gave me that look of you wait until I get loose and I can pay you back. But that's another story.