One Hot Night Ch. 01

Story Info
Two white guys, an ebony babe and a hot Latina hooking up.
3.8k words
4.45
52.8k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

*

As much as I hated leaving a party early, we all knew that when this particular group of Sarah's "friends" showed up, things were about to get way out of control. They were barely in the door when Rob, Stefanie and I were on our way out. Since we were an odd number and I was driving, I thought maybe I'd swing by Amy's house to see if she was around. It was late enough at that point that knocking on the front door was out of the question because Amy was still living with her parents. Since I had paid many late night visits to Amy's starting back while we were still in high school, I knew just which window to go to and how she would signal before she came down to let me in. I'd left Rob and Stefanie in the car, claiming that there wasn't any point in them coming with me in case she wasn't home, but actually thinking that if Amy was home, I could maybe get a bit of quick action before either she snuck out to join us or she snuck us in.

As it turned out, Amy was apparently not even home, because there was no response to the pebbles I tossed at her window. I returned to my car and, as I approached, I could only see one head in the backseat. I guess they weren't expecting me back so quickly. I stayed behind the car and came up along the opposite side from where the head was, taking a discreet peek in the window. It was Rob who was sitting there as Stefanie bobbed her head up and down in his lap. I felt a rise in my Levi's. Stefanie's ass was aimed toward me and looking outstanding, so I quietly opened the door and reached in to caress it. I looked at Rob who smiled and nodded, but Stefanie never let up in what she was doing so I slipped my other hand between her legs and gently massaged her pussy through the thin materials of her pants and panties. Still getting no adverse reaction, I went ahead and started sliding her pants and panties off, revealing the light brown flesh of her ass and legs.

It looked as though she'd been sitting beside Rob and had just leaned sideways to suck his cock, so she was kind of lying in her side. With the door still open, I just raised her leg and slipped my head between her thighs, running my tongue up her slit and tasting her pungent juices. I heard her moan, despite her smooth thighs resting against my ears, and heard Rob moan as well as a result of the vibrations on his tool. I brought a hand up and slipped a finger into her snug, slippery pussy as I focused my licking and sucking on her clit and she started to writhe a bit. Glancing up from my position, I could see the round mounds of her tits through her sweater and, above that, her mouth wrapped around Rob's tool. My own cock was rock hard and I briefly contemplated trying to fuck her, but didn't think I'd be able to pull that off in the backseat of my car while she sucked Rob off. Instead, I contented myself with tasting her juicy pussy while watching her engulfing his rod over and over.

I'd never gone down on Stefanie before, we'd only fooled around a few times, and I was pretty sure she'd never sucked Rob's cock before either. She was a cute girl; petite with nice breasts, a nice ass and cocoa-brown skin. Her pussy was surrounded by a nicely-trimmed, dark brown bush which enhanced the experience much more than a furry mound typically would. I was hoping that this encounter would serve to open a few more doors and figured this night was going to turn out well despite leaving Sarah's party and finding Amy not home. I could feel Stefanie's pussy getting juicier the longer I licked and sucked her clit and she got to the point where she would pull her mouth off of Rob's cock to let out a passionate moan. I was still half hanging out the car door so I was glad that we hadn't parked in front of one of Amy's neighbors' homes.

I was still watching Stefanie sucking Rob's cock as I ate her and, as my cock continued to throb while constrained in my jeans, I wondered whether I'd be slipping it into her mouth or her juicy, snug pussy. When she pulled her mouth off of Rob's cock once again and reached down to hold my head against her pussy, I figured she was close to cumming. Sure enough, within a minute or two, she let out a cry and began to tremble while my finger was flooded with even more nectar. I continued slurping until she settled down again and went back to blowing Rob, then I slipped my fingers free and sucked her fluids off of them. I watched as she sucked Rob more enthusiastically and he started to moan while pushing his ass up off the car seat. My attention was drawn back to her round, brown ass which was still bare and right in front of me. I wondered whether I'd get the opportunity to fuck her from behind or to see her naked now that a new door had been opened.

Rob let out a louder moan as he apparently started to cum down Stefanie's throat. She let out a quick squeal of surprise but never stopped engulfing his tool until he was spent and she let it drop from her mouth. She sat up as he laid his head back with his eyes closed while I was still hunkered down just outside the car. She turned to me and smiled before telling me that I had been awesome and that she intended to return the favor. When I suggested that we really couldn't stay there, Rob said that he could drive if I had a destination in mind. I told him to drive back down to Sarah's and park someplace where we could watch when the cops showed up. He got his pants back up and moved to the driver's seat while Stefanie slid over and I moved into the back seat and closed the door. Rob started the car and took off as Stefanie opened my jeans and fished out my throbbing tool.

While she lowered her mouth onto my cock, I worked my jeans down farther so she was able to fondle and lick my balls as well. Her mouth felt absolutely awesome as it slid up and down my cock, but I couldn't help thinking about how my finger had felt sliding in and out of her slippery pussy and the fact that the same pussy was still uncovered just a few feet away. I relished her oral talents for a few minutes before suggesting that she climb up onto my lap. She slid her lips up my cock one more time before straightening up and straddling me as I guided my tool between her slippery lips. We both moaned as she lowered herself onto me and started riding me hard and fast. Her tits were still covered right in front of me, so after I fondled them a bit, I pulled her sweater up over her head and quickly removed her bra. I watched her tits bouncing for a minute before running my hands over the smooth flesh and brushing my palms over her hard, dark nipples.

Rob was taking the back way to Sarah's, so there wasn't any chance that anyone would catch a glimpse of Stefanie's tits until we got back to town and I wasn't thinking that I'd be able to last that long, anyway. I did take the opportunity whenever we passed a streetlight to get a look at Stefanie's naked body, though I hoped for a better opportunity in the future. I guess I didn't realize how worked up she still was until she started moaning louder and longer while riding me at a continuously frenetic pace. I was just thinking that her pussy felt outstanding, so slippery and snug at the same time; I was surprised that I'd been able to hold out so long already. When she slammed herself down on me and I felt her shivering, I realized that she had just cum again which made me feel good that I had been able to get her off again and because it would bode well for the potential of future encounters.

Once she'd finished cumming, she didn't start riding me again but climbed off of me and lowered her head into my lap again. Realizing that she was tasting her own juices on my stiff shaft, I wondered if that meant she was okay with the taste of pussy in general. Grasping the base of my shaft and pumping gently, she slid her mouth up and down as far as she could while drawing my own orgasm ever closer. I ran my hands through her kinky hair, down her back and over her round ass while my cock started swelling within the hot confines of her mouth. We were back to town by this point, but I had slumped down so much that it probably looked as though Rob was just driving by himself.

I was muttering encouragements to her as my orgasm continued to slowly build while providing a substantial level of pleasure. I let out a moan of relief as I finally started shooting my load into her mouth and she swallowed it while continuing to milk my cock. Once I started to go limp, she let my cock fall from her mouth and sat up, looking around to see where we were. I pulled my briefs and jeans back up as we got closer to Sarah's apartment complex. I suggested where Rob should park and he headed right there, parking nose in so that we could sit on the trunk. As I started to get out, I realized that Stefanie hadn't bothered to get dressed so I knew she was ready for Rob again. We stepped out at the same time and I hooked my thumb toward the backseat, inspiring him to take a peek. Seeing Stefanie buck naked, he quickly crawled in and I closed the door behind him.

Whenever we went to a party back in those days, we'd stick an extra case of beer in a cooler in the trunk in case the host ran out of alcohol. While Rob and Stefanie started going at it in the backseat, I popped the trunk, grabbed a brew, then took a seat on the trunk where I could not only see Sarah's apartment door, but also any approaching cops so I could ditch my beer if I needed to. I'd been sitting there only a few minutes when a woman came around the corner of the nearest building. She didn't notice me at first but, when she did, she asked me what I was doing. It was dark where we'd parked, but not too dark to tell that she was Latina with long hair and was kind of cute. She was also dressed as though she was heading out somewhere, in a short skirt and heels.

I told her why I was sitting in a parking lot drinking a beer on the trunk of a car and asked if she wanted to join me. She said that she had just been heading out looking for something to do, but that this actually sounded kind of different, so I grabbed her a beer and we both sat up on the trunk with our feet on the back bumper and talked a little bit. It was a couple of minutes before she heard Stefanie let out a moan from the backseat and looked behind her to catch a glimpse of naked bodies through the back window. She asked if I was the third wheel and I smirked before answering "no."

A few minutes later, Rob and Stefanie emerged, fully dressed, and looked a little sheepish when they realized I was not alone. I introduced them to Melinda as we moved to grab a couple more beers. When I let them know that there was still no sign of the cops, Melinda suggested we just go up to her apartment because it would have just as good a view. We grabbed the cooler and followed her while I considered that she was aware that Rob had fucked Stefanie and probably assumed that I had too but was still inviting all of us up to her apartment. I took this as a very promising sign. Inside her apartment, which didn't look that much different from Sarah's aside from being on the second floor, Stefanie asked if Melinda lived alone. Melinda explained that she had a roommate who was out with her boyfriend. We milled around the windows waiting for something to happen across the courtyard but I decided in the meantime to make something happen inside the apartment.

I managed to get Melinda alone in the kitchen and we were quickly making out. I briefly fondled her big tits through her top, but my real goal was to get under that short skirt. I got my hands up under it on her bare ass because she was wearing a thong and, as I started to slide the thong down, I dropped to my knees before her. I helped her step out of her thong, then raised the front of her skirt to expose a trim, narrow bush. I had her hold up her skirt and spread her legs slightly while I leaned in and ran my tongue up her slit, which was flooded with pungent juices. She was breathing loudly, trying to suppress a louder moan, and started to rock her hips toward my face as I lapped at her pussy. When I redirected my focus to her clit and slipped a finger up into her, a soft gasp escaped her and she dropped a hand to the back of my head.

My cock was rapidly hardening again as I licked and sucked her clit with her trim strip of fur tickling my nose. As worked up as I felt, it was apparent that she was even more worked up as her pussy seemed to be getting hotter and wetter while her breath became even more ragged. My free hand went from sliding up and down her smooth thigh, up to caress her big breasts through her top and bra. Her hard nipples were pressing out so I glanced upward and was immediately thinking about fucking those beauties. Looking up a bit higher, I could see that Melinda's eyes were cinched shut while her mouth hung open as shorter, more frequent gasps escaped. Her hip movements had also increased and, had they not been restrained by her bra, I was sure her tits would have been bouncing like crazy.

When I slipped another finger up into her while sucking her clit, a more audible noise did actually escape, though I didn't think it was loud enough that Rob and Stefanie would have heard it from the other room. It wasn't much longer before she pulled my head against her pussy and went rigid momentarily, before relaxing as a shudder passed through her. I stood up as she caught her breath and, once she'd opened her eyes, she pulled me against her and we kissed again. As she let her skirt drop, she reached for the bulge in my jeans and massaged it as we made out. After a few minutes, I led her over to the dining table, which was just outside the kitchen but still around the corner from the windows where Rob and Stefanie presumably still were.

She hopped up on the table and we began to make out again as she went to work opening my jeans while I fondled her big tits. Once my cock was free, she stroked it a few times as I pushed my jeans down a bit further, then she guided it to her pussy and I slipped it inside. She lay back on the table, so I flipped her skirt up to allow me to see my cock sliding in and out below that dark strip of fur. When Rob finally came around the corner, I had her legs hooked over my arms and was fucking her with long, slow strokes. He stopped in his tracks and watched for a minute before coming over beside her and taking out his own still semi-flaccid tool. By the time she'd begun working on his cock with her hands and mouth, Stefanie had come over next to Rob and was fondling Melinda's big tits through her top.

It didn't take much time before Rob was completely rigid again but Stefanie had moved from playing with Melinda's tits to licking her clit while I was fucking her. I pulled out and indicated for Rob to take my place while I stripped my jeans, briefs and sneakers completely off, then pulled Melinda's top off and removed her bra. Her tits were magnificent; lighter brown than Stefanie's with large, dark pink areolas. I climbed up on the table to straddle her ribs and lay my cock between her tits, squeezing the soft flesh together around it as I started to fuck them. Stefanie was the only one at this point not really receiving any stimulation, so I asked Melinda if she liked to eat pussy. She nodded and stuck out her tongue as if to demonstrate her technique, so I asked Stefanie if she wanted to get licked. She came around where Melinda and I could see her, too, and started to undress.

This was the opportunity I'd hoped for to see her stark naked in good light, so my attention was briefly drawn from Melinda's luscious tits. She peeled off her sweater and ditched her bra, revealing her nicely-sized cocoa-colored breasts and the dark nipples that topped them, then slipped her pants and panties down together while her tits swung as she leaned forward. I admired the full package, including the trim, dark brown bush, as she came over to the table and climbed up to straddle Melinda's face, putting her nice round ass right there in front of me. If I hadn't been holding Melinda's tits together around my cock, I would have had my hands on Stefanie's ass and, probably shortly after, on her tits. The way this night was progressing, though, I had no doubt that I'd have plenty more opportunity.

Stefanie was moaning right away under the stimulation of Melinda's tongue, though Melinda herself was letting out a few moans of her own thanks to Rob's cock sliding in and out of her. Based on my experience, I figured that Stefanie and Melinda would be cumming first, being worked up from their recent orgasms, while Rob and I, also having cum recently, would be more likely to last longer having the first quick ones out of the way. I felt like I was in a scene directly out of a porn movie with Rob fucking Melinda's pussy, me fucking her tits and Stefanie riding her face, all of us on the road to serious orgasms.

I didn't know if Rob was doing anything more than fucking her, but Melinda was starting to get louder and eventually, while the rest of us were still working on getting our rocks off, I could feel her convulsing slightly below me. After that, she must have attacked Stefanie's pussy with renewed vigor, because suddenly she was quiet but Stefanie was getting much louder. I could feel my own orgasm slowly beginning to rise as my stiff tool continued sliding between Melinda's soft globes. Stefanie threw her head back and was humping Melinda's face until she let out a passionate cry and began to tremble. Once she'd finished cumming, she turned around to briefly make out with me, then climbed off the table and started licking Melinda's nipples. Seeing Stefanie's naked figure from the front again, my orgasm was quickly building up again but I decided to slip my cock into Melinda's mouth rather than cum on her chest.

I moved up over Melinda's face, briefly feeling bad for Rob having to face my ass for the past ten minutes or so, but forgetting all about him as her lips wrapped around my shaft and it was engulfed in her hot mouth. It felt so damn good that I could feel my orgasm coming on even faster now than I had a few moments earlier. She was gripping the base of my shaft, pumping gently, as her other hand fondled my balls. Looking over my shoulder momentarily, I could see Stefanie licking Melinda's clit again while Rob continued to fuck her. This pushed me even farther along and my cock began to swell even more in Melinda's mouth. A few more thrusts and I started shooting my load, which she greedily swallowed up. Once I was spent, I pulled my cock free and climbed down off the table.

Seeing an opportunity, Rob climbed up onto the table and laid his fat cock between Melinda's succulent breasts. While he started fucking them, Stefanie moved around between her still spread legs and started eating her pussy in earnest. I figured since I wasn't doing anything else at the time, I'd go ahead and enjoy Stefanie's naked body and started with fondling her tits, but moved quickly down to caress and nibble her brown ass. It didn't take long before I was sitting on the floor with my head between her thighs, licking her pussy again. Even from down there, though, I could hear Rob as he was getting ready to cum. I couldn't see if he'd decided to cum on her chest or in her mouth, so I stopped what I was doing to take a look. Seeing that he was on the verge of blowing his load onto her sternum, I suggested that Stefanie might want to help her clean up.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers
12