One Hot Shower

Story Info
They get hot in the shower.
748 words
3.98
97.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey baby do you need help with your back?"

"That is always nice," was his response as he looked over his shoulder with a lusty grin while climbing into the shower. Of course with an invitation like that I couldn't help but jump into the shower with him. I was ready to scrub his back as well as a couple of other places I knew.

I entered the shower as he was getting under the spray and once his hair was wet I grabbed the shampoo and put some in his hair and all over his beard giving his scalp and beard a good massaging as I work the shampoo into a lather. He rinses off and then allows me under the water after turning up the heat just a notch as he knows me so well and just how much I love the heat.

I have him turn around with his back to me. I start to soap up his back, slipping my arms around to his chest, pressing my breasts against him and run my hands over his hard stomach and across his nipples, making sure not to miss a spot. He reaches forward and places his hands on the wall about shoulder level and spreads his legs wide. I take the hint and run my hands around his waist and take his hardening cock into my hands getting it full of soap and running my hands through his pubic hair and under his balls. Sliding one hand to his but and slipping it between his cheeks to slip a finger inside his ass. I have to make sure I don't miss a spot, not a single one. I squat down to do his legs and get them all soaped up, reaching up to play with my favorite toy as it dangles there so temptingly, I just can't resist. His cock is so hard now and he is feeling the need for some relief.

As he rinses off under the water I take his cock in his hands, "oh yes," is his response. I lean over and slide his cock past my lips and into my mouth. Water running over my face as I take his cock all the way to the back of my throat. I reach up to massage his balls and press his my finger against his asshole. His response is electric as he starts to pump my face, I smile teasingly as I stop sucking his cock. I turn around in and present him with my ass.

He leans over me and starts to massage my breasts and I reach down to rub my swollen clit. I pull one of his hands down to the hard little button. He likes knowing he can do this to me, making me hot for his cock. He pulls back and sets himself up to enter my pussy from behind, he slides in effortlessly. I put one foot up on the edge of the tub to allow for better access. He presses his thumb into my ass, mmmmmmmmmm this is so good for me. I want him in my ass and tell him so. He works my ass with his fingers a bit to relax and loosen me up so he can just slide his cock home when he enters me. Soon I feel the tip of his cock at my tight hole pushing it's way deep inside me. "Fuck, you are so tight," he moans as he starts to pump his cock hard and fast, then slow and easy.

"Oh, baby that's the spot, it feels so good," I cry out, "I want you to empty your load in my ass." He starts fucking hard and fast again, "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I"m gonna cum baby!"

"I want every drop in my ass, let me have it all!!!" I scream as I feel my own orgasm start deep inside my body. He can feel my orgasm start, he can't hold out any longer and with one final thrust, pumps his load into my ass.

We let the water run over us as our bodies calm down from our awesome encounter and our breathing returns to normal. I turn around for a hot kiss and to gently caress and wash up his cock again. He pulls me close and we hold each other for a few minutes until the water begins to turn cold.

As we dry each other off there is the promise of more to cum later.