One Hot Summer

Story Info
Older woman seduces and enslaves a much younger man.
6.4k words
4.33
73.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

John dug the shovel into the ground one more time, wondering how much more he had to d today before going home. He was 18 and just about to start university to earn his keep as his farther put it he was doing odd jobs for the neighbours although for the last week he had his hands full gardening for one in particular. She seemed to have a never ending garden and a never ending list of new things for him to do. John was tall and thin, he didn't think he had a good body but he was pretty well muscled. His main problem was that he was quite shy. His experience with girls so far mostly involved parties, dark rooms and lots of alcohol on both side. His current masturbation fantasy was getting further with that girl he was kissing a month ago. One hand up a girls top goes a long way in the mind of a frustrated 18 year old. He wiped the sweat from his forehead running his hand through his short brown hair. It was hot middle of summer and here he was digging holes in what felt like concrete but it didn't matter his parents were going away tonight for a whole month. He was finally getting to stay home alone. After much convincing that he would be fine his parents had agreed that he could stay as long as he kept up his jobs and didn't wreck the place with a party, which of course was the first thing planned as soon as his parents had gone. It was a test of his ability to be responsible and independent according to his mother.

John looked up at the house it was huge the biggest house in town a good 15 minutes walk from where the driveway came off of the road. The winding drive hid the entire house you would never know it was there as it snaked through the trees until you come to a wide open field and beyond that the main house. Mrs Davidson who owned the house had been a widow of a few years she had inherited a fortune from her dead husband. She lived in this massive place all on her own John wondered why she had never moved to somewhere smaller. He also wondered why a team of gardeners where not doing all this bloody work she could sure as hell afford it. He knew she was a friend of his mothers and had met with his mother and told her all about the things that needed doing to the house. His mother had offered his help immediately. His parents believed in working for a living and not slacking off. They were pretty strict about everything. His friends were doing nothing this summer chilling out before going their separate ways to university but not him he had to work so he could afford it, no bank of mom and dad for him.

As he looked up at the house he saw Mrs Davidson looking back as him she smiled and he smiled back and waved then tried in vain again to get the damn shovel into the earth. John thought about Mrs Davidson he had been catching quick glances when ever he could. She was the one good thing about this job. He could see her now sun bathing in that bikini, long legs perfectly tanned running up to her great ass but it was her 34DD breasts that John liked the most. She looked pretty good for an older woman John knew her to be in her early 40's. She had long blonde hair and bright blue piercing eyes that he could help but look away from when she stared straight at him. Sometimes she would come out by the pool and sunbath before diving in and swimming lengths. She had a range of bikinis one was little more than a thong with a top the barely covered her tits. John could tell she wasn't like all the perky little girls he was lusting after but she certainly had something about her. John could feel he was getting hard just thinking about it.

Susan Davidson watched from the upstairs window she loved watching John sweating in the garden below. She sat in her high backed chair with just her upper body showing she looked from the outside like she might be reading a book or watching TV but her skirt was pulled up around her waist and her fingers were working her shaved wet pussy. She thought that age had been kind to her she was still a very attractive woman. She often admired her naked body in the mirror, looking at her large round breasts with their pink long nipples. She had always had very sensitive nipples which she loved to tease men with. She kept her body tight and tanned, she loved how her tanned legs showed off her smooth bald pussy and the way her pink nipples accentuated her white breasts. Her breasts were not as firm as they once were but she knew that every eye in the room was on her when she was in a low cut top. She rubbed at her clit thinking of all the fun she was going to have with the naïve boy beneath her which is exactly what she had in mind. With his strict parents out of the way for a whole month it was perfect. She only need something she could work with to make him hers and she was going to get it soon than she dared dream. Susan flicked her clit as John tried in vain to break up more of the ground. His shirt was sweaty and she could see his skin glistening in the sun light. She orgasmed and quickly pulled down her skirt.

John heard the door open over by the house and turned to see Mrs Davidson coming towards him. She was wearing a tight white top that showed of her amazing breasts and a short little skirt, her legs rhythmically walking over to him mesmerising him. He snapped his head up must not stare he thought to himself. He knew how much trouble he would be in if his parents got back a bad report about his behaviour or his work from such a rich and influential member of the community.

"You must be tired from all that digging" Susan said

"Na I'm OK" John looked at the ground and shifted slightly, he always felt awkward around Mrs Davidson he knew she was old enough to be his mother but she stirred up feeling which are hard to hide.

"Well I had better be letting up get back to see your parents off. Remember your mine for the rest of the month. You will arrive at 9 every morning I don't want you getting lazy just because you are living on your own. I would hate to have to tell your parents you have not been working I'm sure they would be disappointed in you."

"ye I will be here" Johns mind besides what was under that top were more on the guys night he was planning and the beer his friends had gotten for tonight alcohol fest.

John packed up and left it was about a 45 minute walk home. When he arrived he greeted his parents who and took a shower he couldn't get the image of Mrs Davidson out of his head. His hands moved down to his erect 8 inch cock and he began to stroke it thinking about kissing up her legs pulling her skirt up and pushing his face between her thighs. It wasn't long before he came, he finished in the shower and get dressed. His parents had finished packing the car and were just about off this was it freedom for a month. They said their goodbyes and he waved their car off. Before they had even left the road John was on the phone.

"They are gone man get that beer over here and let's get going"

John and he friends did what any good group of 18 year olds would do got very drunk, smoked and ate everything in the house. When they finally ran out of beer and laughing a jeering at the adult channels got dull it was 4:30am. Most of them had passed out anyway and John staggered to bed work the next day hadn't been in his head since he stepped off the garden that afternoon.

The next day John finally got his muscles to move when it came to the point of going for a piss or wetting the bed. After getting up he surveyed the damage it wasn't so bad mostly beer bottles and pizza boxes he could clean it up he had a month his parents would never know beside he figured this would be a regular event now him and his friends had a place to hang out they had nothing better to do. Then he suddenly realized he did have something he should be doing shit Mrs Davidsons gardens. John looked for a clock and trip over his friend passed out on the stairs.

"Whats the time?"

His friend pulled out his phone and blearily read off the time.

"Mate it's almost 1pm we really must have been fucked last night!"

John knew that was true he really was screwed if Mrs Davidson told his parents about this he really would be in trouble. Hell I can work a Saturday and make it up hell I will work the whole weekend I'm sure she is a reasonable woman. It was a Thursday and John figured the day was almost over better to just go in tomorrow and straighten the whole thing out.

Chapter 1

John was up early the next day still feeling a little groggy but pretty good. He was sure he could explain and make up for it. He arrived early at Mrs Davidson and rang the door bell apologetic speech all planned out. Mrs Davidson opened the door she did not look happy a scowl was on her face and John almost ran away there and then but he knew he had to explain and make it up somehow.

"Hi I am sorr......"

"Get in here now!" Susan could barely believe her good luck John looked ready to cry already. She let him into the kitchen her high heel clicking across the floor sternly.

"What the hell do you call this not turning up yesterday and don't you dare tell me you were ill you were fine when you left and you look fine now!"

John felt that honesty was the best policy she was young once she would understand it was one day after all.

Susan listen and couldn't believe what the idiot was telling her all the ammunition she need to ensnare him.

"I'm very disappointed in you John I thought you were more mature than that and after your parents left you such simple responsibilities. I am afraid I will have to let them know."

"Please I will make it up to you I will work the weekend to catch up" John felt rising panic at the mention of his parents.

"Yes you will work the weekend but you clearly can't be left alone one night and look what happens. I feel responsible for you as your parents are away I will have to let them know they may feel they have to cut their trip short and deal with you. Such a shame I know how much they were looking forward to some time away."

"Please no I am sorry please don't call my parents" John was really panicking now dragging his parents back was it really that bad. He couldn't let that happen, maybe if he offered to work all the weekend......

"Well it would be a shame to upset your parents after all it is you that should be punished for this not them. You act like a child not being able to control yourself you should be punished like one"

"Sure ye I mean what ever you think is right" John felt relief sweep through him finally she was seeing things his way, what is she going to do make him write "I will not get drunk and be late for work" 1000 times, what ever.

"You are a very naughty young man but I don't see you acting like any man I have ever met you are more of a naughty little boy and should be punished like one."

John was getting confused now but he could feel a slight twitch is his pants as his cock grew harder somehow being told he was a naughty boy seem to arouse him. Susan Davidson sat down on a stool.

"Strip"

"errrrr sorry I don't understand"

"Strip get your clothes off, if you act like a naughty boy then you will be punished like one I am going to give you the spanking you seem to need. Strip now or leave and I can call your parents.

Not sure what was going on John knew he didn't want his parents called and also hey stripping for a horny older woman what the hell. John started to peel off his clothes Susan's face did not portray how horny it was making her. She could see him fumbling with his jean button and could see he was going red. John did not like the idea of stripping down the more clothes he shed. He had never been so naked in front of a woman before. He finally took off his t shirt he could see Susan's eyes roaming over his body and felt his cheeks glow red. He was left in just him boxers and started to walk over to Susan he realised the significance of the stool now he was to bend over her lap.

"and them" Susan said pointing to his boxers.

John froze what did she really want him naked?

"It's nothing I haven't seen before on other men and you certainly aren't a man so get them off."

John reached down and peeled them off exposing his semi erect cock. Susan loved the sight of it bigger than she had hopped for and already showing signs of getting excited by being dominated.

"Get over my knee!"

John bent over slowly and lowered him self over her. It was only now that he took note of what she was wearing. Thigh high leather boots and another very short skirt also made of leather. She was wearing a black top with a plunging neck line that showed off her great cleavage. John felt his cock grow even more it was rubbing against her stocking clad legs. Then she opened her legs slightly as she positioned him on her knee and his cock fell between her legs which closed around it trapping his ever expanding cock. Let's get this over with he thought his cheeks were so red he could feel them flushed and hot. What the hell is going on he though just as Susan's hand touched his ass. Nice and firm she thought as she rubbed over his ass cheeks. John was now fully erect and his cock strained to be free but remained clasped between Susan's legs. This was a small price to pay rather than the wrath of his parents. Suddenly Susan began the spanking her hand slammed down with a load smack. John jumped as she opened up on his ass. This was not what he was expecting this woman half his size laying into his ass. He jumped and winced as she smacked him feeling his ass cheeks get hotter as she beat them. Susan could feel his cock rocking back and forth as he squirmed around rubbing up and down her thighs. She could also feel her own pussy start to get wet. John began to groan and moan as she hit him getting loader as she layed into him.

"owwwwwwwwww, please" John felt tears welling up in his eyes but he also felt his cock rubbing between her legs and the building orgasm.

"awwwww what's the matter am I hurting you"

"Yes please stop" John began to sob

"Well maybe you should have though about that before you really need to learn some discipline boy."

"noooooooooo please"

"Please what!" Susan didn't let up although her hand was beginning to hut she knew his ass was hurting a whole lot more.

"Please Mrs Davidson" John choked out as he gasped for breath between sobs

"Do you see how much of a naughty boy you are now" Susan stopped spanking and began to run her long painted red nails over his hot and sore ass"

"Yes Mrs Davidson" John bucked and squirmed on her lap as he felt the long nails pinching him and raking across his exposed ass. He felt her long finger stroke his ass hole as she ran her hand up hid crack.

"I am not sure that you do little boy" and with that began hammering down on his ass again as hard as possible. John wailed and squirmed but knew he had to stick it out if this deranged women wanted to abuse his ass then he just had to put up with it. It was only this once after all.....

"You are a naughty little boy who has no respect for your elders. You need to be taught control don't you? You need to learn discipline don't you?"

"Yes Mrs Davidson."

"Say it, say I'm a naughty little boy and I need to be taught discipline"

"I'm a naughty little boy and I need to be taught discipline" John almost yelled it out the pain in his ass was so great but he also felt another feeling too. His hard cock stroking against her tights rubbing between those legs he was ready to cum. He couldn't help himself anymore. At that moment he actually tried to focus on the pain but it didn't help it actually made him hornier. Susan felt it too and moved her legs up and down pumping his cock between her legs. She felt him shoot some of it catching her stockings. She heard him groan and knew she had him. She pushed him off of her knee and onto the floor. John lay there beaten feeling the sensation of the cool kitchen floor on his hot ass and there next to him was his cum. Susan stood above him shaking her head.

"You really can't control your self can you? Getting all horny while I try and teach you a lesson. Well I think we have a lot of work to do, I can't let you go out into the world with such a lack of control. I think we need to sort this out for your own good. I don't want to think of the trouble you would get your self into. She walked over the sink and flung the kitchen role at him.

"Clean that mess up and stay here." That's the last time you will be using kitchen role to clean up cum she thought.

"I will be back shortly"

John was humiliated he had no idea how much that spanking was going to hurt. That was no small punishment it hurt like hell and still did. John mopped up his cum and looked at his ass it was bright red and he could even see hand prints. She had even had a go on his inner thighs. He felt drained and was just glad it was over. Susan arrived back in the room holding a small leather object. John was still on the floor not really sure he could stand up but he wasn't given a choice.

"Get up not and put your hands behind your head. Do you know what this is?" Susan held out the small inter woven leather straps. John didn't answer he just shook his head.

"This is a cock harness it is a chastity device. I am going to fit it now are you going to hold still or do you want another spanking?"

John didn't much like the sound of it but if it meant not having another spanking that was fine by him. Susan fitted it around his soft cock pulling the straps tight.

"This is to teach you control in the future. I am going to teach you how to behave and how to control yourself. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mrs Davidson." Susan clicked a small padlock into place securing the tight leather straps.

"Good now I want you out of my sight! I will call you when I want you to come back. Now go! And don't you dare try and take that off understand? Your parents are one phone call away and if you can't follow my simple instructions then I will have to let them know what a true disappointment you are."

With that John turned and almost ran out the door. He got dressed as he left and made his was home trying to make sense of what just happened. What had he gotten himself into? He felt the leather strap surrounding his cock digging into his skin. When he got home he stripped and inspected it. It was a leather strap that went behind his ball which was connected to one that was in front clasping his balls between the two straps. These then connected to a tight leather hood that was over his cock it was just big enough to fit his soft cock with a slit at the end to allow him to piss topped off by a padlock locking it together. He soon realised the full extent of him situation it was impossible to get an erection. He looks at his ass in the mirror and saw that it was still bright red and throbbing. He ran a cold shower over his ass to try and stop the pain. John woke up the next morning face down unable to sleep o his sore ass. He waited all day but no call he cleaned up the mess in the house and continued to wait nothing. Another day passed still nothing his ass was beginning to feel better but he didn't care about that. He was used to masturbating once or twice a day this thing on his cock was driving him insane. Another day passed still nothing what was he going to do. He was thinking of going up to the house, no he couldn't she had been quite specific, maybe he could get it off without her noticing and put it back on, nope not gonna work. John was desperate by the next day he need to cum his mind was racing with thought of being over Mrs Davidsons lap his cock between her legs. Then the phone rang John ran up to answer it.

"Hello"

"Get over here now, I will be out the back by the pool" Susan hung up after that John didn't need any more it was what he had been waiting for.

12