One Hot Weekend

Story Info
She decides to take him up on his offer.
1.9k words
4.02
53.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a wonderful evening I was left with thoughts of what fun could come out of this friendship with this great guy I had the met on a chance trip to MIS. He had come for a visit for the evening and after some of the group wimped out for the night he decided to come with me. After a few drinks and some very good conversation, we decided to call it a night and I took him back to where he was staying for the night. My one regret was that I only got a few moments to sneak a kiss in. It has been well over two years since I have had a kiss that made me tingle from head to toe; it was well worth the wait. What happened next I could not believe. I was hardly buzzed and it was very unlike me to just lean and plant one but for some reason I felt so comfortable that it seemed right.

It's been a while now since that evening. During a conversation that night, there was an invitation extended to me. I decided that it was time to take him up on his offer. I called him to see when he thought he may have a Saturday off and lucky for me he had some down-time coming soon. I then made arrangements for an alibi for the weekend and made a run for the hills.

It was a long 3 hour drive but it gave me a lot of time to think about what we could do. I had a lot in store for this man and took great effort in packing just the right essentials. I only hoped I wouldn't be too shy to use them. A couple hours into the trip my cell rings. It's him, he is just checking on my progress so he can make sure he is ready for my arrival. When I tell him where I am he assures me that I have just over an hour to go. Boy does that hour seem to go as slow as ever.

Finally I roll into his town. I start getting really excited thinking of how close I am and just imagining what is in store is just driving me crazy. Finally I find his house and make my way up the drive. I barely get my door open and he is coming out to greet me. My first thought as we embrace is, aaahhh comfort. There's the feeling I had been longing for. He helps me with my bag and we head in. He shows me around his home and then he offers a beer.

After some good conversation and a few beers I excuse myself and head to the bathroom. Before getting there though I stop in the bedroom and retrieve the nightie I brought with me. I slip into the bathroom and take extra care to make sure I am ready for what is ahead. I dab a bit of White Diamonds in the right areas, try to contain my moisture, (quite difficult since he drives me wild) and head back out.

His jaw about hit the floor when I returned. "You like?" I ask.

He was at a loss for words. He got up and in a second had me in his arms. His kisses were just what I needed. Every touch left trails of fire that seemed to all lead to my aching pussy. He started to kiss and lick so tenderly down my neck, I was on fire. Finding every spot that brings out the soft moans I can't control. His hand traces my breast so gently. I beg him to pinch my nipple. "OOOH GOD, that's it!" He leans down kissing and licking my breast. His tongue dances on my skin lighting it on fire with every touch. Then he reached my already hard nipple and nibbles so intentionally. I can't stop the squeals; I am so horny I can't wait to have him. I tell my self that I need to be patient, good things cum.....

I break from this hot moment to lead him to his couch. Before he sits I slowly and teasingly remove his pants. Doesn't take him a second to know what is coming next. I motion him to sit back and relax. His cock was already at attention and I could not resist wrapping my lips around his pulsing sword. I reached my tongue out and licked the precum off the tip. I paused and remembered what I had packed. Then thought better of it, we have plenty of time ahead of us. I then lowered my lips again only this time taking all of him into my mouth. From the sounds he was making I felt that I was doing something right. Soon I reached down and started rolling his balls ever so gently between my fingers. This seemed to bring on more emotion so I playfully licked my way down to his sack so I could pay attention to them as well. I carefully took one into my mouth and gently rolled it around then adding the other.

I could tell his orgasm was building because he started to tighten up. I switched back to his throbbing cock and sucked with all I had. When he reached his peak I was excited to take all he could give me. After I cleaned all his juices up I slinked back up next to him on the couch and into his arms. He looked at me with his striking blue eyes and kissed me in just the right way. My love box was just dripping juices and I think he knew it.

Without a word he got up, led me to his room and laid me down on the bed. Taking time to start with passionate soft kisses he slowly made his way down my body. I was certain he could feel my fire. My pussy was simply aching with desire and the need to be fucked. It had been too long and I was dying to feel his cock in my cunt and I am certain he would eventually oblige. He tenderly caressed my thigh as he kissed his way down my belly. Every inch he kissed made his hand move that much closer to my kitten. Then as if he he knew it would kill me, he gently brushed my pussy so lightly and maintained his teasing until I begged him to touch me. He then looked at me with those eyes and I felt him separate my folds and the fire of his tongue sent me into ecstasy.

As he began his assault on my love box he took his time to touch every spot that made me jump with delight. Then he drove two fingers into my receiving pussy and I about came on the spot. I begged him to make me cum. It didn't take much as he took my clit into his mouth and licked, flicked, and nibbled just enough to make it happen. It was such an intense orgasm I saw shooting light for several minutes after. My juices were everywhere and he made no waste of them.

He crawled up next to me, took me in his arms, and we lay there for a while just talking. After I had my chance to recoup from the mind bending orgasm I found that he was still somewhat hard. I could not resist reaching out and stroking his cock until it came to life again. It didn't take long and I knew he was ready. I, with some force lay him on his back. I then got up for a moment and got into my bag. "What are you doing?" he asked with a slight intensity in his voice. "Just relax, I won't do anything you don't want me to." I returned with a blindfold and a set of straps. As I slipped one wrist into a strap he quickly knew what he was in store for. "Are you ok with this?" I asked. I looked into his eyes, raised an eyebrow and waited. He gave me a quick kiss and said go for it.

So I proceeded to tie his arms to either side of his bed and then it came time for the blind fold. Once again I said, "I won't do anything you don't want." I could feel the intenseness of his cock growing. Before too long he was so hard and throbbing I thought he'd blow without even a touch. I leaned in and slowing, teasingly kissed him from his forehead to his chest deliberately missing his lips on the way. Then I made my way up to his neck and nibbled gently until I made him moan. I could feel the muscles in his arms tense up. He looked at me with those eyes and all but begged me to put it on. I gently but snuggly tied it around his eyes and retrieved the oils I had brought with me.

I put some in my hand, taking time to warm it before I started to rub. Since this was warming oil, I applied it to his cock and blew on it for a minute until I heard the sounds I needed to know it was working. Then I snaked my tongue gently up and down his shaft without fully taking him into my mouth. I wanted to make this last.

I got in my bag for one last item. It was a little silver bullet (vibrating egg shaped toy) I crawled back onto the bed and began kissing him so tenderly. He was so hard from the sexual tension. I then asked "Are you ready to fuck?"

Without hesitation he said "I have been waiting too long for this moment, please don't make me wait much longer." I then straddled him and for one last tease I barely let his engorged cock touch my dripping love box. Then I turn it on. The vibrating noise made him jump a bit. Not knowing what I was going to do to him or what was happening. I could almost for a second see the look of concern on his face. "Relax, the noise you hear is for my benefit." I then explained what I had and you seemed to breathe easier.

I took one last second to tease him as I swirled my hips around. I could not take the torture any longer, I had to have you inside me. I quickly lowered myself onto your engorged, throbbing cock. After grinding on his pole I had to add the bullet to my clit. Almost as soon as I did I wanted to cum but I made myself wait until I couldn't hold it any more. My screams filled the room as I bucked wildly up and down. He begged me to let his arm free and without thinking I did. He then scooped me in his arms and flipped me on my back and began fucking me so hard. I couldn't help but reach an intense orgasm again. I was growing so weak with bliss and just when I thought I'd pass out I felt his hot blasts of cum shoot against my pussy walls. After he was spent he collapsed onto the bed next to me. He took me in his arms again and kissed me.

We laid there for quite some time talking and drifted off to sleep.