One Hot Year Ch. 01

Story Info
A young couple's sexual journey.
2.7k words
2.72
22.6k
0
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several weeks of wanting to go out but not having a baby sitter available to watch the baby April decided that it was time for a girls night out and as if by fate her friend Angel called to invite her to a show and after party.

The two of them arrive at the show together, with April having driven yourself as Angel had already made it clear that it was a party night for her in fact once inside the theater she disappears to prep leaving April to mingle and sip drinks.

After catching up with a few friends April is not lonely, but certainly ready to get on with the evening, in the least to have some company. With the anxiousness starting to sink in more Angel finally arrives from the crowd, dragging behind her an unknown man.

As April is introduced to this newly found friend her attention drifts to the guy with him, his sharp lines suggesting toned but gentle muscles, slightly a skewed hair walking the fine line between style and scruff. The warm sinsation within her quickly turns to wet pulsations as he finally introduces himself and slightly broken english flows forth from his mouth as well from deep within her waiting chamber, his words as tinged with italian flavor as April suddenly wishes to be.

With April's introduction she sees that he has noticed her as quickly as she had he, the less than subtle bulge in his pants being the most obvious clue to his excitement at introduction.

A second later April is blasted back to the room as Angel is eagerly pushing her forth to get to the after party. The four of work their way out of the club and into the car outside. Angel and her new friend hop in the back seat thus leaving April's new friend to ride shotgun with her.

Before the car can even be on the road Angel and her friend are fully wrapped in one another. As April drives she gets quick flashes of the action in the rearview, first kisses are passed, rolling into wondering and grasping hands before bare flesh is exposed. Within a mile's drive Angel has a mouth full of her friend's cock. The car has already taken the musk of sex with just the shedding of clothing.

Suddenly a voice bursts from the rear of the car, "Antonio, I'm sure Angel won't mind if you make your way back here too." Angel provides a muffled approval.

Antonio looks over at April, slowly scanning her body...taking in every curve with extended moments at abundant cleavage, and at the smooth flesh exposed by a hiked shirt. As he scans April looks over and provides a lustful smirk. The pending sex in the backseat has only fueled her own lust, the desire for this tease of flesh beside her to move inward is nearly unbearable.

An Antonio clearly senses this. "I think I'm just fine where I am actually," Antonio announces as he reaches out, his coarse fingers making contact with April's delicately smoothed form. The rough leads of flesh push up her legs, exploring, taking in each pore. Electrical shock waves move up her body, pushing forth goosebumps that migrate upward until the moving current reaches her head and complete ecstasy sets in. The two probes soldier onward, claiming inch by inch for pure desire and in short order they have reached inner plains where they stage a commanding victory over the swollen, throbbing mount that is April's clit and with only a short encampment march downward into a flood of massive proportions.

April stops the car. In a flash her panties have evaporated and his pants have followed with their own southward march. Without a word spoken, she arrives in his lap with the broad shouldered general of the previous soldiers at last arriving on the battlefield. In a single plunge he is deep within her territory, his thickness splitting April wide, pressing hard and dry against her sobbing plains.

April pounds herself against him, hips riding high and dropping low. The lust and the ecstasy is overwhelming. This strange new army of lust is pushing her to the brink and beyond. And then the guilt settles in, as much as you enjoy the deep commander and the soldiers patrolling your entire body she is driven to stop.

With an unwanted truce called April informs your company that she must make her way home and in short order she has dropped Angel and her friend off at his place, but Antonio requestes a ride back with her since he's going to grab a bus the rest of the way home. During the whole ride back April has to fight the urge to again pull over, to again invite his army upon her.

At last she is at home and can safely part and put away the rashness of the night. Antonio is curtius and polite, dissipate his confusion from the abrupt end to the evening's adventure.

Once in our apartment she makes her way to bed and craw in. Much as she expected she finds me naked, and with the evening's events, the lust, the alcohol and adventure still swirling in her mind she begins her own march. Silently working beneath the covers to find another general to do battle with.

I wake with slight jolt as April's lips wrap around me. In an instant I am fully hard and she works her way back up from the covers and delivers upon me a deep passionate kiss. I reach out and take her in, as my hands begin to work across her body and I can feel her quiver with excitement and lust and in short order find a full ocean between two naked thighs.

"Someone is in a good mood tonight. I'm really happy to see you too baby."

As my own scouts follow a similar path as Antonio's I find my way to the source of the river, only to find that the reason for the gushing forth is that the gates have been open full. The fullness of Antonio's cock had very much left a mark.

"Feels like I'm not the only one to play in these waters tonight," unknowing the extent of the correctness of my statement.

She lingers long for a moment, and then..."mmmm, you're not honey."

My soldier finds a way to stand more fully, his shoulders take out more fully, "Oh really?"

And it is here that she tells me every detail of the night as my own general and his army explore her body. The goosebumps returning as she relives and reveals the night's adventure and conquest.

Just then her phone rings with confusion as to who it could be. Reaching it first I answer.

It's Antonio, having called his friend and gotten April's number from Angel he begins, "I just realized that I left my keys in April's car, I wanted to see if she could let me get them real quick."

With my hand slowly massaging Apri's engorged clit, "You know, I think you left behind a lot more than a set of keys....how about if I let you in, you should come hang out for a while."

By the time Antonio has found his way back to our place and called for entry it has been some time and no less than half a bottle of wine. The house smells of inscents and is filled with candle light along with smooth sexy music. Only at my request does April remain naked, having tried multiple time to cover herself before this new lover has arrived, but fueled by the wine and the occasional delicate kiss again to refresh the rain upon her gentle pink rose she has escalated into a perfect delirium of alcohol and sex.

A craving born of temptation has overwhelmed April completely, washing away any uncertainty or fear in or of your desire.

The phone rings and April looks at me with a mix of emergency and bliss, in only moments she will again feel the pleasure of Antonio's invasion force. She slips back to earlier in the night, the ever so brief moment that he split her, filled her.

I pull on pjs, my own general clearly showing his excitement for the current events dissipate the cover. In short order I have greeted our guest and am walking him back to our door.

At first Antonio seems a little confused as to why he is here, yet he goes with the action, he craving more than just the tease of warm, wet, bliss granted to him earlier in the night.

"Dude, you know, you left quiet a mess in my girlfriends pants earlier." I pass him a quick, slight smile. "I figured you might wanna finish what you started, I certainly can tell she wants you to finish it...even if she did kinda freak out on you earlier"

"Yea? I was wondering what was going on, she was so into it and then pulled away."

"Don't worry about it, this is just a little new to her. Be a little patient and it'll be worth your while...trust me on that one," another smile although this one is rather vast and knowing.

We enter the apartment and find April naked and sprawled across the bed setup on the living room floor, two fingers probing the wet depths upon her,with nipples standing erect in the candle light, a rich silhouette of erotic woman that pushes he and I into our own erotic stupor.

In a short burst he and I have lost our own clothing. April has removed her hand and now sits, propped by her arms, with legs forming an open gate welcoming our guest into a sexy embrace. Antonio drops to all fours and begins to crawl toward you with an elongated tail tucked between his legs showing excitement rather than fear. As he makes his final approach to April their lips meet and the two share what seems to be an everlasting, deep kiss. His tongue penetrating as deep as other members of his armada of physic did earlier in the night. Her hand reaches out, seeking the general who had overwhelmed her earlier. His increased excitement showed completely, and she grasps firmly this broad example of manhood and guides it toward her extending to this lonely solider a warm inviting encampment for the night.

During this time I sit on the sidelines of the battlefield, the slow embrace and eventual invasion by this welcomed and wanted invader pushing me to plan my own course of attack. Seeing April in raw eroticism, giving in to her rich desire and being rewarded with new sexual hights pushing me further into my own sexual delirium.

She collapses on the bed, and for the first time breaking lips with this new steed and looking toward me with desire and lust pouring out from her expression as it has from the same lower plains that revealed her adventures to me earlier in the evening.

I begin my counter invasion, first moving closer and then conquering the territory left empty by the retreat of Antonio's kiss. My emboldened general is greeted with a sloppy slush of excitement. With her body now invaded on opposite ends she has truly entered new levels of erotism and every inch of her body showes it's excitement for whatever may come next.

After a few moments it was time for a shift of landscape and it was now Antonio who was now sprawling across the bed. With April's river and it's surrounding plains being territory clearly ceded to him, you mount him.

With April's back now to me I begin searching for my own territory to lay claim to. My lips scouting every inch of flesh from the nap of her neck down. Barely dodging the massive goosebumps and thrust of her body as I work downward, seeking to make my own base camp and eventual invasion of my own.

In a bold move I decide to take on Antonio's claimed territory directly, sliding my war party between his general and April's velvet wall, forcing those very walls to stretch to their limits and releasing a deep sigh from her.

And then another sigh,

then a louder one,

as the battle rages, friction between his and my army and wild, violent thrust erupt from April.

After an elongated battle I withdraw my force, my army now lubricated from the engagement I am ready to deploy through Apri's back gate. Slowly seizing territory until I have once again taken full shelter within her.

I am unable to take delight in seeing the pleasure on April's face, but the force full thrust of her bouncing between he and I speaks volumes. Indeed by this point all conscious thought has exited the room and has been replaced by a ball of three bodies, two armies of lust dedicated to the complete erotic escalation of their common lover.

It is not long before the dual invasion has pushed Apri's body to the point of escalation, we all feel the gradual increase of tension as she is preparing to express her gratitude for the evening's adventure. And as we finally push April over that erotic ledge she grasps her invaders and pulls them with her, unleashing the full explosive force concealed within these two invading armies.

We all collapse upon the bed. After a few moments Antonio realizes just how late the hour has come to and excuses himself apolitically. I see him to the door, inviting him to a future battle at everyone's connivence.

With our guest gone I turn my attention back to April, where I find your beautiful, sexy figure again sprawled across the bed. Much as earlier her legs an open gate, a gate left open of pure exhaustion rather than lustful desire this time. At the apex of this open gate I see that the ocean from before has waned it's tide revealing a well worn and split clam shell wrapping the warm pearl left by the parting army.

With slight glance upward we make eye contact, contact that speaks without words in the way that only two infinitely aligned and orbiting stars can. And in that single flash we both knew that the erotic teases of silicone stand in armies ends....lustful dreams, long full cravings and at last drunken lust have given rise to a new order as a new land has been concurred tonight and neither of us wanted to leave it.

Having marked a rise to a new sexuality we soon found that our bodies became tools to tease and lure on another into pleasureful escapades. With April's night with Antonio having begun within full sight of her friends we found a new openness in our sexuality that fueled us to find wonderful new ways to push one another over the edge.

Within only a week we had found a path to a night out of our own, April and I, at last having a simple date night. True to form we both took advantage of the night to tease each other, with the first set of stairs being your invitation to skip ahead a step or two to insure that I was able to look up and past and into her skirt to see an inviting smile lurking back at me, begging for a deep kiss before more.

Having prepared, hoping for just an invitation I pull her aside at the top of the stairs, within an auditorium of people we part away just out of the traffic enough to not draw attention to ourselves yet open enough that anyone caring to pay attention can enjoy the show.

I engage in a kiss with April's other set of lips after a gentle nibble or two upon her neck, taking in the essence of perfume, both that applied before leaving home, and that intoxicating desire rising her you. As my hands work around her waist she is not surprised to feel me working toward those smiling lips she had presented to me, but are slightly taken when you feel a gentle knock at her back gate. With an unconscious release these gates open ever wider before again starting to close and as they close they find they are now blocked from closure by a new silicone gatekeeper.

A gentle sigh before she announces, "Nice move, Mr. Man, but this night is far from over."