One Hot Year - Short Intro

Story Info
Introduction to characters for a new story.
754 words
3.44
9.5k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a few years now, so the memories have blurred a little but just the same the first year of my marriage with April was an exhilarating adventure into sexual bliss of so many flavors. Some of those encounters have become so common that it's easy to forget how arousing it was to be inching closer and closer to what so many would call sexual deviation but what I now call "just another night".

Like so many things in life I can't tell you exactly when we decided that this was the life for us, we both had rather adventurous sex lives before we meet each other. In fact we had both been rather slutty in our younger days and had often exchanged stories to tease one another, but neither of us had taken things to the length that we would go as a couple.

My closest encounter was when a guy friend of mine and I were hanging out with an old girlfriend behind the scenes at a birthday party. I always did prefer the rather "experienced" girls and this was no exception, in fact she was the first (of many) well worn pussies I had the pleasure to suck on...not freshly worn mind you, but she had seen enough action that it showed and I loved it!

But I hadn't seen those full, bouncy lips just yet at this point. She had had a couple drinks and was feeling pretty good, the party had moved for just a few minutes to one of the bedrooms in the house but moved on to another room rather quickly and left she, my buddy Ben and myself alone in the bed talking. Before we had fully realized it,we were alone the conversation had drifted to heavy flirting between both guys and Melissa.

Of course I have always had a rather wide range of sexual fantasies by this point, including just the situation that was unfolding before me so for me to be so close to falling into this situation was a huge turn on that manifested itself, unfortunately my friend wasn't as ready for the situation and backed out at the last minute popping the mood completely....well, not completely as I spend much of the rest of the night with her swollen clitoris between my lips.

When April and I first began truly sharing the "deep and dirty" with one another it took little time to realize just how much of a match we were sexually. In addition to my stories such as with Melissa, she had similar near misses of her own...each of which would linger in my mind and drive me nuts, in fact there were many nights I would wake with the images and actions she had described running through my head wanting her more than ever.

One such night i rolled over and slowly began kissing my way down her spine, one gentle pressing per vertebrae, and by the time I worked my way to the base of her back only to find a shallow pool waiting for me to wade in. As I slowly dipped my tow into the water it began to get deeper.

After a few minutes of my gentle wading and swimming in her waters the details of the dream returned to me in force. My head was suddenly filled with the images she had described to me before, compounded by the idea of my being there to assets in her pleasure. I reach into the drawer beside the bed and retrieve her favorite dildo and stealthily pull it under the covers where I then moved it parallel to my swollen toe to let it join me deep within her no longer still waters.

She jumped and took a deep breath, startled by the unexpected addition. After the moment had sunk in she began to thrust upon me force both me and her silicone lover deeper and harder and very quickly she was clinging onto me...working her way to the edge of a mountain of pleasure only to finally loose balance and fall into ecstasy.

It was that night that we both realized what we wanted. It was that night we realized the duality of our sexuality, that together we can find that sparkle within each other's eyes and get lost as our bodies, minds, and spirits become one, and in much the same manor we can together find deep and endless carnal pleasure by pushing our bodies with the assistance of other flesh and blood.