One Hotwife

Story Info
She loves sex and can't get enough of it.
2.4k words
4.1
79.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love sex and can't get enough of it. My husband knows of my insatiable appetite for other men and accepts it; so long as I share my encounters with him. He finds it a real turn-on! He says my escapades really enhance our sex life. I'm over thirty-five; but I work out daily, watch what I eat, and was lucky enough to be endowed with rather nice boobs. Not giant breasts; but ample, with hardly any sag over the years, and I've been told by men and women alike, that I have great legs. --- Julissa

It all started a couple of years ago. When my wife, Julissa, and I would have sex, I would fantasize about her fucking other men. After a while, I started telling her how I would love to watch her have sex with other men, and she would seem to always get wet and aroused by this and have great climaxes. I knew she wondered what it would be like to have another man inside her tight pussy. After months of telling her how I loved watching her when we had sex and talking to her about her fucking other men, she finally gave in and agreed to let me watch her get fucked. I had no idea how to go about finding someone for our fantasy. I could see that she was nervous but excited as well. The next day after some further discussion, she agreed to my wish after I promised her that nothing that occurred would be allowed to negatively impact our relationship.

We were in a local bar checking out the action when she spotted a young good looking guy. I asked her if he was someone she could see herself with in bed, and she answered, "Yes, I think so?"

I invited him over and explained the situation to him. His name was Tim and he couldn't believe his luck, quickly agreeing to my suggestion that he join us in our bedroom. Once we arrived in our home, we got comfortable with some conversation and a few drinks. My wife, Julissa, was a beautiful open-minded woman of 35 years with a fantastic 32D -22-34 figure and a magnificent rounded ass attached to dancers legs. She's 5'0" tall and weighs about 110 lbs. I winked at Tim as I leaned over to kiss Julissa to get things going. Very quickly she began to breathe hard and tremble as Tim began to caress her breasts and gently tweak her nipples. I reached down and began to stroke her pussy which was already wet with anticipation. I took her hand and placed it on Tim's cock, which was a respectable 9 inches in length with a large circumference. She gasped slightly and started to stroke Tim with her small hands, keeping her eyes closed and moaning as Tim's touch heated her up.

Tim's hand joined mine at her wet slit, so I relinquished my place and told her to open her eyes and look at her first new lover. As she did, I could see that she was extremely horny, her eyes glassing over and she erupted in a tremendous orgasm. I slipped carefully off the bed to sit back and watch the upcoming event. Tim leaned over and began kissing her, and she opened her eyes to watch him as he did. I told her it was time to return the favor to Tim. Julissa pushed Tim onto his back and trailed kisses from his neck down to his growing cock. She slowly slipped his cock into her mouth and began to slide his entire length into her mouth, moving up and down slowly to pleasure him.

It wasn't long before Tim was groaning and telling her he was going to cum. Normally Julissa didn't like the taste of semen, but she was so into this new sexual adventure, she grasped his cock and sucked even harder until he exploded into her throat and she drank every last drop. As Tim sank back onto the bed, she looked up at me and asked if I was okay. Oblivious to my presence during her fellatio, she observed that I had been taking photos of her performance. I told her absolutely, and that I hoped that wasn't the end of the evening.

Julissa laughed and said, "Oh no, it's just the beginning."

Tim began to comment on Julissa's large breast and how he would like to fuck her. She told him that I was the only man she had been with since her first husband, and she was concerned that she may not be able to take his cock. He put her to ease telling her he was not into hurting anyone and that she should have no problem taking his cock, and that he would guarantee she would enjoy it. So we discussed it and decided to go all the way. I could not believe I was going to see my Beautiful Latina wife fuck another man. My cock was as hard as it had ever been. It's a marvelous thing being married to a Latina woman. In the summer her skin is smooth and a dark tan. In the winter months, her skin turns a creamy coffee white. It's truly an experience watching the color contrast of a pink or brown cock penetrating her pink folds, or a white cock slipping into her tanned shaved vulva. Naturally, the greatest contrast is the baby white cock ramming her tanned body or a black cock pounding her creamy folds.

Tim told her how hot she looked and that he wanted to eat her pussy. She told him to help himself. He was soon licking her pussy, which is one thing she loves. He licked and sucked her pussy while playing with her tit's for about ten minutes. Julissa lay back on the bed telling Tim she wanted him to fuck her with his big cock. He got between her legs on his knees and took his cock and rubbed up and down her pussy teasing her clit. I thought she was going to explode as the head of his cock entered her wet tight pussy. He pushed it in a couple inches and stopped asking her if she was okay. She said she was fine and wanted all his cock. He would give her a little more and stop, letting her relax her vaginal muscles around his shaft. Soon she had his 9 inch cock deep inside her vagina. Without completely removing his erection, Tim rolled Julissa around onto her hands and knees to fuck her doggie-style. Now I was about to see something I still don't believe. It was better than I could imagine seeing this huge cock fucking my wife's tight pussy.

He would pull it out and ease it back in slowly making her beg for his cock. He couldn't stand it for very long however; her hot pussy was more than he could stand as he shot his cum deep inside her vagina. Julissa pushed her ass back into his thighs, begging for more. To my surprise, he kept fucking her, not losing his hard-on. She was getting the best fuck she could imagine, and I was enjoying watching. Soon Tim was shooting another load in her pussy, and to our surprise, he was still as hard as when they started. He rolled over and Julissa straddled him. She took his cock in her hand and guided it into her soaked pussy, slowly taking every inch again. I loved seeing her tight pussy grabbing onto this huge cock as she rode him wildly, taking every bit of his cock and grinding on it. It was totally erotic and sensual watching her outer labia grip and wrap around his shaft as Tim pushed deep inside her, her inner labia disappearing inside with his shaft. On each outstroke, her outer labia would unfold and "slurp" as his cock-head withdrew. Soon, her pussy was making farting sounds as air was pushed inside and then released again.

Julissa had Tim cumming again in no time at all, as she looked back over her shoulder giving me a Chesire smile. I don't think she could get enough of his cock as she made him cum a couple more times and he still had not lost his hard-on. I have no idea how many climaxes she had on his monster. After about thirty minutes of riding Tim, Julissa rolled onto her hands and knees again, letting Tim back inside her where he fucked her another good thirty minutes or more, cumming in her several more times before he finally went soft . I know he came inside her a least eight times, watching his balls jerk each time. They fucked for almost two hours and I loved every minute of it. We have seen Tim once since then, and he did not let us down as we both worked on Julissa. Her huge tits bounced with every lunge Tim made into her hot pussy; her creamy coffee skin with large brown areolas. Julissa had the greatest 2011 New Year's celebration ever, as Tim brought along a friend (But that's another story).

*************************

Julissa is even better when she's been bad. Even though I still wrestle with it, pride etc... I can't deny that she's more than I can handle sometimes, and sharing her in different ways is exciting. Hearing about her with other men allows me to go longer, because of the distraction it causes. Would you be cumming, as your wife described how her fuck-buddy screwed her really long and hard, or would you want to fuck the shit out of her? Wouldn't you want to show her who is boss and pound her longer and harder?

My wife's younger sister's husband was staying with us temporarily recently. A decade younger than us, he was handsome and athletic looking. Joe was in Arizona from Texas to interview for a job in Phoenix and we offered our spare bedroom so he didn't need to stay in a motel. It was later in the evening when my wife was licking my shaft. Joe had come home earlier, and he'd gone to bed down the hall, so we didn't bother to shut our bedroom door. We spent some time fondling and whispering dirty thoughts before she straddled me, then Julissa began her slow descent onto my hard cock. As she began to ride up and down, we heard the guest bathroom door creaking, and we briefly froze as we heard Joe walk past our bedroom to the bathroom. The hall light was enough for him to have seen everything. We kept going and began whispering and giggling about the thought of him watching us.

Hearing the toilet flush and bathroom door opening then the approaching footsteps, I half expected my wife to stop and jump under the covers. She instead kept riding away. We waited to hear Joe's footsteps with hearts racing, they didn't. That voyeur was standing there watching us, and we weren't stopping on his account. Was he enjoying watching his wife's older sister ride her man's big cock? I pulled my wife down on top of me, while she rode and began to spread her ass, as our heavy breathing told we were both getting more excited. If he was going to watch, we agreed we weren't going to disappoint him. Julissa rode me harder and faster, forcing my balls to swing into motion. I began whispering how he was probably rock-hard, and how sexy she would look on her knees servicing this younger man. She agreed and encouraged me to keep going as she was cumming with her first climax. I quietly suggested Joe could jack off all over ass while we fucked, and she moaned in approval. Normally she wouldn't even consider such a thing with her brother-in-law, but in the heat of the moment, she was and could be such an exhibitionist, even in front of her brother-in-law.

I told her how I wanted to watch her empty his balls, and once Julissa confirmed I was talking for real, she turned and motioned Joe over with her finger. He stood at the edge of the bed as I continued doggie-style, watching my wife undo his pajama bottoms. His hard boner sprang out and my heart raced as I watched my Julissa's sexy face slide down Joe's shaft. Flipping her over, we positioned her head off the edge of the bed. The young bull was thoroughly enjoying my wife, as he swung his huge hanging balls into her face. She looked so sexy with this younger man's purple headed rod pumping her mouth. I had to stop, as I would've cum. Joe jumped at the chance, diving face first into her dripping pussy. Throwing her legs over his shoulders, he picked her ass up off the bed, growling and groaning, as he ate her like I wasn't even there. I could see his lengthy boner bouncing around underneath her now better than before. He had an inch or two on me.

Laying her back down, Joe got on top of Julissa, and her muffled moans felt good around my cock, as he pumped into her. He began kissing her neck and face, before forcing my cock away and kissing her. The guy was now fucking my wife, and she didn't seem to mind the extra inches one bit. His slow long strokes turned into quick thrusts, until they were both sweaty. Joe pulled his shiny half hard cock from my wife, and it hung swinging as he stood up. He kissed her on the lips and she wrapped her fist around his cock, kissing the head of it before saying, "goodnight Joe". Although I wondered what the hell that was all about, I wanted to cum too now. Julissa's pussy was covered in white froth that ran down her ass, and looked like Joe had shaken a beer and poured it inside her.

In her true sarcastic slut fashion, she quickly pointed out, "That's not all his you know, honey!"

She looked especially hot, as I slid inside her used pussy, and it felt warm as the wetness seemed to melt around my cock. My balls became drenched, as I sloshed in and out until my own warm load began to fill her to overflowing. The biggest wet spot I'd ever witnessed was under her ass all over the sheet. I admired her used and puffy pussy lips some, before we both fell asleep. What a woman I thought! She had just fucked a much younger man and her sister's husband to boot, before finishing off her me. I admire her and jack off on occasions thinking of my insatiable wife just to keep in shape for her next playtime.

Robert