One Hour

Story Info
My dominant is unpredictable.
1.9k words
3.99
29.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
normique
normique
51 Followers

The man in my life is kind, loving and gentle in all areas of his life, except sex. He loves to dominate me and I love to submit to him.

I am a professional woman, always in control, and I enjoy my work, but my sexual being needs to be told what to do. It turns me on in a big way, especially if I am restrained. I don't understand why I'm that way and have stopped trying to analyze it. I just know I need to be dominated.

My dominant is unpredictable and I never know when he wants to play or what he has in mind. My only obligation, when I am with him, is to follow his instructions without question. I am not into pain, and he knows that, so when he punishes me it is seldom harsh, but painful enough to remind me that I must obey him. He uses many forms of punishment and I never know which one he will use, or if he has devised a new one.

His favorite thing to do is to sexually tease me. It makes him hard to watch me suffer trying not to come until he tells me to.

He has implemented a morning regimen that I must perform without hesitation. He insists I awaken before him and I am not allowed to leave the bed until he tells me I can. That means no matter how much I have to pee, I must hold it.

I am to gently play with his balls and suck his cock until he wakes up. If he wakes up and his cock is not in my mouth I am punished. When he awakens, he wraps both hands tightly in my hair, thereby immobilizing my head, while he fucks my mouth and throat. He has copious amounts of come and I must swallow it all. I must open my mouth to show him that I have done so. Only then am I allowed to use the bathroom.

We have breakfast and get dressed to go to work. As we are dressing, I am required to stand with my hands behind my back, thrusting my breasts out in offering to him. He plunges two fingers into me and sucks my breasts with vigor until my nipples are hard like diamonds and he feels my juices flow. He removes his mouth and fingers and pinches my swollen nipples. Only then am I allowed to dress for work. I am not allowed to wear panties or a bra...ever. In fact he has thrown them all away.

I always return home from work before him and undress. There is a wall opposite the entrance to our house. On that wall are attached four automatic cuffs that clamp shut when wrists and ankles are in place. They are placed so when I am in them, I am stretched spread eagled. I am required to do this nightly. He leaves a note on the table instructing me to ether face the wall or face the door. Tonight I am instructed to face the wall.

I hear the door open and shut. The next sound is the sound of his pants' zipper being pulled down. When I am facing the wall, he likes to plunge his hard cock into me with force. After a few long strokes he reaches around me and places his hands on my breasts and squeezes them and plays with my nipples pinching and pulling them as he picks up speed. Just before he comes he removes his hands and pushes hard on my back, smashing my breasts into the wall and fucks me hard and fast until he unloads himself into me. When he releases the cuffs, I am expected to clean up and fix supper.

When we are home I am to be naked, except like now, in the winter when I am allowed to wear a robe with a zipper in front to give him easy access. It's a wonder the zipper isn't worn out from overuse.

Tonight we are sitting in the living room watching television. His favorite program is about to come on. He is on the couch and I am sitting in a lounge chair.

"I want to be entertained tonight while watching my program," he said, "and you are going to be my entertainment. Sit up straight and unzip your robe to just below your breasts."

I had no idea what he had in mind but did as I was told.

"Now pull your breasts out and then pull the zipper up closely under them to keep them pushed together, and in place and sticking up in the air."

The cool air in the room made my nipples start to harden.

"Here are your instructions to entertain me. Squeeze your breasts hard and push them into your chest. Now pinch and pull your nipples and shake your breasts up and down then let go and let them fall."

I did as I was told. My nipples are very sensitive, and I have on occasion come with just nipple and breast play. I could feel wetness gather between my legs as I played.

"Stop playing."

I did.

"Do you see how big and hard your nipples are now?"

"Yes, Sir."

"My entertainment tonight is watching you keep those nipples hard and jutting out like they are now. You are to keep them that way for an hour, until my favorite program is over and you are NOT to come. Is that understood?

"Yes, Sir."

"If I look at you, and one or both of your nipples are not hard and sticking out, or if you come, you will be punished. Now get to work and entertain me."

'Yes, Sir."

He expects me to do this for a whole hour! I don't know if I can keep them hard that long!

I am squeezing my breasts, and pinching my nipples, and pulling them, and scraping them with my nails, keeping them hard and jutting out.

I looked at the clock on the wall. Oh no, it's only been 10 minutes and my poor nipples are sore. He looks at me every two or three minutes to admire my ample breasts, the breasts he loves to play with and to see if I am keeping my nipples hard. So far I am, but it is getting more and more difficult and painful.

Ten more minutes have gone by and it's getting more and more difficult to keep my nipples hard and jutting out. I hope he is being entertained!!

"Commercial time," he said. "Now I can watch you for 3 minutes. You look lovely, my Dear. Your breasts are pushed together so that they look like one big boob, and those nipples are still hard and turning purple from the irritation. I'll bet your pussy is very wet now. You always are soaked when I play with your breasts and nipples, especially when I suck them hard and fast. In fact, I need a little snack now. Come here and stretch your nipples out hard so they are leading you here to me."

I'm walking over to him now with my poor sore nipples leading the way. I know what he is going to do and he does. He's squeezing so hard and sucking so hard I could scream! Pussy juice is running down my legs and I feel like I'm going to come.

"Please, Sir. Please stop. I'm going to come."

'What? You're telling me what to do?"

"I'm sorry, Sir, it's just feels so good when you suck me like that. I'm afraid I'm going to come and then be punished."

"Oh, you will be punished alright...punished for thinking you can tell me what to do. Now go back to your chair and keep those nipples hard. Put a pillow behind your back so your breasts are sticking way out. You have 30 minutes to go."

This isn't the first time he's tricked me into being punished. I'm running my palms over them making them hard again. My nipples are so very sore. I don't know if I can keep this up for 30 more minutes. He seems to be engrossed in his program. I might be able to stop for a minute. It feels good not to be torturing them. If only he doesn't notice.

"Look at your nipples" he shouted! "They've gone down! "You only had 15 more minutes to go. Get up, pull your nipples out and let them lead you to the table. "

Oh no, now I'll be punished for two transgressions! I wonder what he is going to do to me.

"Lean over the table, crushing your breasts into the hard wood and grab hold of the opposite edge with your hands. Spread your legs wide. Stay that was while I go into the play room and get the bag of toys."

My breasts and nipples hurt being crushed into the table, but if I move it will only make it worse for me. Sometimes when I am being punished I take deep breaths and let it out slowly, but taking a deep breath now will only crush my nipples more fully into the hard wood.

I see him walk back into the room and place the bag of toys onto the chair next to the table.

"Now, let me see what I have here. Oh, yes, the wooden paddle. You will get ten strokes, five on each side for telling me what to do. Are you ready, my Dear?"

"Yes, Sir."

SMACK! The first one landed on my right ass cheek. The second on my left cheek, each alternating cheeks until 10 were given. They weren't severe, but hard enough that they brought tears.

"Your ass cheeks are bight red just the way I like them. Your punishment for allowing your nipples to go down will be more severe."

He began rummaging through the toy bag and I wondered what he had in mind. I saw him pull something out of the bag, but couldn't tell what it was.

'Let go of the edge of the table, and reach behind you and pull your ass cheeks apart."

"Please, Sir, not the butt plug, you know how much I hate that."

"What, you're telling me again what to do? I was going to use the small plug, but now you will have the big one, the one with the 6 inch handle sticking out of your ass."

I felt the cold lube on my asshole and then the end of the plug as it began its slow insertion into my bowels. It was about 6 inches long and very wide. My poor hole was stretched beyond belief. He fucked me with it a few times before seating it.

"Stand up, pull your nipples out to lead the way, and walk over and stand beside the Television with your back to me. Now, lay the two pillows that are there on the floor, placing your knees on one pillow with your legs spread, and your head on the other pillow, so your butt is up in the air. Now, use your hands to pinch your nipples and keep them hard."

"Yes, Sir." I proceeded to do as instructed. I can only imagine the view he had with my private parts up in the air, fully exposed to him.

"You've made me miss some of my program. Your punishment for that will be to stay in that position until I tell you to get up."

"Yes, Sir." I heard him sit back down on the couch.

"I can watch TV and you at the same time! You are beautiful, with your pussy dripping juices and the handle of the butt plug sticking out of your rear. Your red ass cheeks only add to my pleasure. I love the way you choose to keep me entertained!

normique
normique
51 Followers