One Hour Photo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers

"Yes I have," Alexander admitted.

"Well that's something," Astrid said.

"Monica Brown," the young man unexpectedly clarified.

"What?" Astrid gasped, more shocked at that revelation than the one that Samantha was a lesbian.

"Last December after the Business Association's Christmas party," Alexander added, thinking that Astrid was looking for more information. "She invited me back to her apartment."

The look of continued shock on Astrid's face told Alexander that he had been very wrong about that. He might've just made this whole situation even worse by being so open. A stillness filled the air for long seconds as both just looked at each other.

"And now you must hate me," Alexander said, breaking the silence as he turned his head away.

"Now that is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard you say," Astrid said as she reached out and, placing her fingers against his cheek, turned his face back to hers. "I could never hate you."

"You couldn't?"

"My God, of course not," Astrid said. "We're all entitled to make a few mistakes. I care about you. If things were different, if you were older and I was younger..."

Astrid paused as she realized how trite those words sounded. At the same time, Alexander looked deep into her eyes, the depth of his feelings for her clearly evident in his own.

"Alexander... I..."

The words never came out as the young man leaned forward and kissed Astrid on her lips. It was a soft kiss, but full of promise nevertheless. It took the redhead by surprise, but before it ended, she found herself responding to it. He kissed her again, this time more intimately. She opened her lips without hesitation, taking him into her mouth.

Back and forth they traded kisses, even as their hands explored each other's bodies through their clothes. Part of Astrid's mind told her this was wrong, that she should stop immediately. But it was a voice rapidly overtaking by much stronger drives.

"Alexander, we can't," she said with her last bit of self-control. "If I do this then I'm no better than Monica."

"No, you're nothing like Monica," Alexander insisted as he kissed her again. "She just wanted someone to fuck her. If it wasn't me, it would've been someone else. I only want you, only you."

"This is so wrong," Astrid told herself as her thoughts swirled in confusion. "We shouldn't be doing this."

Yet, how could she convince Alexander of that, when she honestly couldn't convince herself. After a few more minutes of sharing each other's touch, Astrid finally realized that she wasn't even trying to do that any longer.

-=-=-=-

Rising from her chair, Astrid swung her right leg over both of Alexander's and sat on his lap. She kissed him again, this time letting their lips brush together for only a fleeting touch. The stiff hardness pressing against her crotch told her that he was as excited as she was, ready to let their wants and desires take over. But the last rational part of her mind held sway for one moment more.

"Are you sure?" she silently asked with her eyes.

"More than I've ever been sure about anything," came the reply in much the same manner.

With that, rational thought was swept aside, taking away any barriers that may have existed between the two of them. They were now simply a man and a woman, both eager to fulfill the other's need.

Astrid reached down and took hold of Alexander's T-shirt, pulling it up and over his head. Never taking her eyes from his, she dropped the blue top onto the empty chair next to them. Her hands caressed his smooth, almost hairless chest, her fingers running back and forth across his nipples, causing them to grow stiff and hard.

Letting out a deep sigh at her touch, Alexander reached behind her neck and pulled down the zipper of her dress, causing it to loosen around her body. Astrid pressed her feet against the floor, lifting her body just high enough for him to lift her dress up over her head. He held on to it just long enough to make sure that it also came to rest on the spare chair and not the floor.

"Oh God!" Alexander exclaimed loudly as he took in the sight of Astrid, now clad only in the bright red lingerie she had wore underneath. "You are so beautiful."

Now more than ever, the redhead appreciated her decision to add something more daring to her ensemble this morning. Alexander ran his outstretched palms across her stomach, along the lower edge of her bra and to her back where his fingers closed on the clasp that held it together. As they worked it open, Astrid's own hands rubbed the back of his neck, moving down to his shoulders and back to the center of his chest.

Alexander slid the straps of her undergarment down along her arms, freeing the ample mounds within. His eyes grew wide as her hard pink nipples came into view. The appreciation sent a thrill deep inside Astrid. It was one she was certain she wouldn't have felt had it been Doctor Dale beneath her.

"I hope you're not disappointed," Astrid said as she brushed her hand against his cheek.

"How could I be disappointed when I've been dreaming about this every night for the last few months," Alexander said as he ran his hands along the sides of her breasts.

"Are they better than Monica's?" she couldn't help but ask.

"No comparison," Alexander replied as he kissed her.

Astrid wrapped her arms around Alexander's neck, leaning forward and pulling the two of them closer. Her chest pressed against his, flesh on flesh, even as their mouths again came together. It was a brief contact but full of the excitement yet to come.

Alexander took firm hold of her breasts as they separated, squeezing them with his fingers, enjoying the softness of her flesh and the hardness of her nipples. Astrid continued to massage his neck, working her way down his back.

Back and forth they went, enjoying the rising heat of each other's body. All the while, Astrid could feel the press of his cock grow even harder against her cheeks.

"Can I suck your tits... I mean your breasts" Alexander asked unexpectedly.

"Honey," Astrid laughed softly, "you can do anything you want. And you can call them whatever you want."

Alexander's choice of words actually added to her arousal. Breasts were a word to be used in the doctor's office during your exam. Tits on the other hand were more suited to when you wanted to be fucked.

Filled with enthusiasm, Alexander lifted Astrid's left breast high enough that he could close his mouth around her nipple. His tongue washed over the dark tip, pulling it deep between his lips. Like many young men his age, his technique was clumsy, lacking the skills learned through experience. Still, Astrid didn't mind, thinking that Pete hadn't been much better their first time, and she had hardly been the first girl who'd let him explore their body.

Alexander moved on to her other mound, doing no better, but again no worse. Content to just let him enjoy himself, Astrid thought there would be plenty of time for him to learn another day. She let him play a while longer, then gently disengaged his mouth and slid as far down his legs as she could without falling off them.

Her fingers closed on the belt buckle he had so hastily closed before. It came undone in a moment, followed by the zipper of his pants. Reaching down into his trousers, Astrid pulled his stiff manhood out into the open air. As it rose to its full height, the older woman had to gasp.

In her entire life, Astrid had only ever seen three erect cocks. There was Pete's of course, with which she's spent half of her life playing with. Then there was David Ryan, the only other man she had ever gone all the way with before she'd been married. That last had been her younger brother, Stephen, on whom she'd walked in on one afternoon when he'd been masturbating and had forgotten to lock his bedroom door. A snap comparison of all four, the redhead decided, ranked Alexander as the second best she had ever seen. Honesty compelled her to place Stephen on the top of that list. She also decided that he really didn't count because there was never any chance of her even touching it. Therefore, if only on a technicality, Alexander had just been bumped up to number one.

Suitably impressed, Astrid ran both hands up and down his cock, enjoying the warmth and hardness of his flesh. Alexander moaned as her fingers played with his manhood, stimulating the sensitive flesh. It was hard to tell who was enjoying the simple massage more.

Still holding his cock, Astrid slid all the way off Alexander's lap and down to the floor. Her hand pumped his cock a few times more, then tilted it just enough as to be able to take it deep inside her mouth. Alexander let out a loud sigh as he felt her wetness engulfed him as his cock disappeared between her lips. She engulfed his whole length in one quick movement, taking it in as far as it would go. His sigh grew to a loud moan as Astrid's tongue rolled over and around his shaft, sucking on it lightly at first, then with more force. The tiny pleasures her hand had produced now doubled and tripled.

Ever so slowly, Astrid moved up and down on his cock, fondling his balls with her hand as her tongue left a tiny trail of delight in its wake. Alexander's moans grew in volume and frequency as she took his entire length. If it was one thing she'd learned from her marriage, it was how to give great head. When she wanted to, she could make Pete last for an hour. Or, depending on the circumstances, bring him off as quick as a twenty-dollar hooker.

This time, Astrid decided on something in-between as she worked his cock back and forth between her lips. Two decades of practice came into play as she brought him to the heights of delight, then slowly took him down a peg or two so they could start all over. This went on for almost a good half hour.

"Oh God," Alexander gasped as he felt his self-control weakening and the pressure in his balls passing the point of no return. "this is even better than I ever imagined it could be."

"So, Monica never went down on him," Astrid thought as she ran her tongue once more across his balls and then back up the length of his cock, guiding the crown back into her mouth. "Should've known she'd be a selfish bitch who just wanted him to get her off and not waste any time making him feel good."

It was a realization that made her want to make his first blow job be as memorable as possible. If she couldn't be the one who'd taken his virginity, then she'd at least leave him with some other memories that he'd never forget. Astrid took him deep into her mouth once more, bobbing her head up and down, her short hair tossing every which way. In only a short time more, she had him ready to burst.

"Aaaaahhhhhh..." Alexander groaned as he released a torrid of youthful vitality into Astrid's mouth. The redhead swallowed most of it with practiced skill, letting only a few wayward drops to spill down her chin.

"That was the best thing I've ever felt," Alexander said in gratitude as the older woman let his now semi-soft cock slip out of her mouth.

"Really?" a surprised Astrid smiled up at him as she climbed off the floor, mentally adding that, despite her reputation, Monica must truly be one lousy fuck.

Was it possible, she asked herself, to lose your virginity twice? Maybe, she answered, if you could wipe out the memory of the first time. That was a goal she was now determined to accomplish. She no longer worried about the consequences of her actions. After all, having just sucked off the boss's son, how much more trouble, Astrid thought, could she be in for screwing him as well.

-=-=-=-

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh My God!" Alexander panted as, again straddling him face to face on the chair, Astrid rode his cock.

Up and down she went, the walls of her womanhood wrapped tightly around his erect cock. She held him tight as they rocked back and forth, her own breathless cries encouraging him onward.

"Fuck me, oh baby fuck me," she called out loudly as her breasts bounced in front of his face. "Give me that big, beautiful, hard cock!"

She had started off slowly enough, gently taking hold of his re-energized manhood after a little break and guiding him into her. She had gently massaged his cock with her tightness, sharing with him the desires that had been denied for much too long. In no time at all, they'd built up a rhythm that increased in tempo until they were crashing against each other with wild abandon.

During their brief rest, Alexander had, in response to Astrid's inquiry, described his solitary encounter with Monica Brown. By the time he'd finished the story, she understood why it hadn't been repeated and the details filled her with an even stronger loathing for the woman across the street.

Despite the fact that she knew that it had been Alexander's first time, which in itself should've been enough for her to make an effort to make it all the more special, the narcissistic bimbo had instead made it all about her. For all she cared, Alexander might as well have been a man-sized dildo, existing for no other reason than to fill her hole. No wonder the encounter had left the young man with an impression that sex was little different than masturbation, only using someone else's body instead of your hand.

Determined to change that impression, Astrid had taken Alexander's hand and guided it between her legs, pressing two of his fingers deep inside of her. A look of astonishment filled his face as he felt the warm wetness engulf him.

"Do you see how wet you've made me already?" Astrid asked as he pumped his fingers in and out. "And you've barely even touched me yet. Imagine, just the thought of you being inside me has gotten me this hot."

Carefully, Alexander withdrew his fingers and brought them up to his face, drawing in the scent of her passions. Curious, he slipped one finger into his mouth and tasted the sweet nectars, following it quickly with the other one.

"I'm told it's a lot sweeter at the source," Astrid suggested. "That is if you want to try. I know that some young men don't really go in for that sort of play."

The truth was that Astrid loved having her pussy licked, sometimes even more than being fucked. But she promised herself that she'd let Alexander take it all at his own pace and not pressure him into anything he wasn't ready for. After all, it had taken her six months after Pete had started fucking her to finally get him to trade his cock for his tongue.

"No, you did it for me," Alexander responded as he withdrew both fingers from his mouth. "The least I can do is to try it."

With that he traded places with the older woman, sitting her down in the large, cushioned chair, and spreading out her legs wide, dropped down to his knees. He took a few moments to study the carefully trimmed mound in front of him, reaching out with one hand to part the way with his fingers.

Astrid assumed that since, according to the account that Alexander had given her, Monica had slipped off her panties from under her skirt and then just lifted the latter to give him access, that he had never seen a real woman's sex before. So she was more than happy to let him study it a while and figure out what part was what. After all, there was only so much you could learn from pictures.

Having come to that conclusion, Astrid would later be quite surprised to learn that, even if he'd never actually touched one, Alexander had indeed had a previous opportunity to see a woman's sex up close. Not only that, but he'd also been fortunate enough to have been given a quite informative lecture on how to orally please a woman. After all Alexander had done in covering for her the last few years, Samantha had felt it was the least she could do to thank him. So while conceptual knowledge would never adequately replace hands on instruction, the dark haired teen was starting from a much better position than Astrid might've imagined. He more than knew what part was which.

"Oh my," Astrid gushed as a wave of tiny delight radiated from between her legs. "I was wrong about this boy, real wrong." she mentally added.

Those small sparks, fired by Alexander's darting tongue as it followed the road map outlined by Samantha, quickly grew into massive starbursts. He could feel her body reacting to his touch, soft moans spilling from her lips as she leaned back in the chair and closed her eyes.

"Ooooooo," Astrid cried out as a particularly powerful wave washed over her.

Erotic waves that continued as the enthusiastic young man improved with each passing motion. Sam would be proud of him, he thought as he ran his tongue across her clit one more time.

"Fuck me," Astrid cried out as Alexander once more struck home with the tip of his tongue, "I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Those were the most beautiful words Alexander had ever heard.

-=-=-=-

Astrid continued to ride her young lover for another quarter hour, alternating between a slow leisurely pace and rapid bursts of passion. Then she lifted herself off him and turned to face the picture covered desk.

"I want you to fuck me from behind," the redhead said as she stretched her naked body over the desk, her breasts coming to rest against her photographs.

Alexander moved behind her, taking hold of her ass with open hands. He rubbed his cock between Astrid's cheeks a few times before wrapping his fingers around its base and bringing it to rest against the entrance of her pussy.

"Fuck me, please," Astrid intoned as she spread her legs even wider to give Alexander better access.

Access he took full advantage of as he pressed forward and slipped deep inside of her. Calling to mind some of the porn films he and his high school buddies had sometimes secretly watched, Alexander emulated the actors he'd seen, pumping his cock in and out of Astrid as fast as he could. Quickly catching his timing, Astrid met his thrusts with equal enthusiasm. slamming her body back to meet him halfway.

"Oh yes," she purred as she felt his hardness fill her all the way. "That feels so good."

Alexander closed his eyes, never missing a beat as he felt the tightness of her body drawing him even deeper. A feeling of pure bliss washed over him as their bodies became one. This was nothing like his encounter with Monica. That night had been little better than the times he'd taken satisfaction with his own hand. The strange thing was, he began to realize, was that those memories were becoming ever fainter. In fact, he wondered if after tonight he would even remember it at all.

With the idea of purging them once and for all, Alexander pulled out of Astrid and rolled her onto her back, sending her photographs scattering across the floor. Astrid was impressed by his initiative, and happy that he took no time in filling her once again.

She gasped and cried out in ecstasy as her body shook with orgasmic pleasure. Her cries were matched by Alexander's even louder moans as he tried to enter her as many times as possible before he totally lost control.

Their fucking grew more intense as Astrid wrapped her legs around Alexander's waist. She drew him deeper inside, both narrowing the length of his thrusts and increasing their frequency. Continuing to meet his efforts with her own, the older woman pushed her body forward to meet his.

Astrid's entire body suddenly tensed up, as a wondrous feeling that had been absent much took long from her life overtook her. Her moans abruptly stopped as a violent orgasm rocked her with thunderous force.

As his lover's climax crashed through her body, Alexander shared its delight as he felt the walls of her sex contract around his own. It had taken all of his self-control to hold back this long, and he knew immediately that he couldn't last a heartbeat more.

Alexander groaned loudly as he felt his own body explode, the force of his orgasm enough to make him dizzy. He could feel his cock explode, the dynamism of his eruption enough to leave him totally drained. Exhausted, he collapsed into Astrid's willing arms, his eyes slowing closing as she wrapped them around him and held him close.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,176 Followers