One Hour, Still and Silent

Story Info
A mistress, her slave, and a test of love.
5.9k words
4.72
19.3k
31
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He never knew what it meant to quiver until he met Veronica. She came into his life that first night in the most beautiful outfit he'd ever seen. Looking at her top to bottom she went from wholesome to wicked. Her black tank top seemed almost normal, but the silkiness made it breathtaking. Her skirt was red patent leather, and so short he would have given anything for her to bend over. And then there were the boots. They were knee-high, laced all the way to the top, and shiny black patent leather. She was a goddess from head to toe.

But he thought tonight would be even better than that first night. She'd left him a note that said, "Come to me tonight only if you are prepared to submit your soul. ~V". It made him hard since the moment he read it even though he didn't know exactly what to expect.

He was still hard while kneeling naked in the middle of her living room, and she was making him wait. He was trying to be patient, but his desire for her always threatened his patience, obedience, and sanity.

She finally walked into the room but stopped behind him. He couldn't see her at all, but he could smell her: a combination of vanilla and desire. His cock twitched at the thought that her pussy was already wet. For him.

His neck snapped back as she yanked his hair. He gasped and arched back in pleasure. "Hello, Mistress," he whispered.

She released his hair and walked around him. He did not look at her face, as was expected, but he could see she was wearing those boots again. And nothing else. He moaned, unable to prevent the sound because she turned him on so much.

Veronica kneeled before him and whispered, "Look into my eyes." He obeyed because he couldn't deny her anything, but she had never kneeled in front of him. He stared into her green eyes, feeling off balance and confused.

"My slave," she said. "I want you to understand that tonight is very different because I am testing you. I'm going to do anything I want to you for the next sixty minutes. Absolutely anything and everything I want, and you will pass this test if you follow two rules. You must be still, and you must be silent. That means no moving, no sighing, no squirming, and no moaning. You can blink and breathe, but nothing voluntary."

She caressed his cheek lovingly, and continued, "I am asking if you'll take this test for me, not ordering you to. You can say yes or no. But before you answer, you must know everything. First of all, if you fail, you do not get a second chance. There is no playful punishment before trying again. If you fail, you are no longer my slave."

His mouth dropped open, and his eyes filled with tears. "Have I displeased you, Mistress?"

"Not at all." She leaned in and licked his bottom lip gently. "I am not doing this to be rid of you. I want you to pass this test more than I've never wanted anything before. If you succeed, you will be forever mine. You will always be my slave, and I will never take another. We will love each other as Master and slave and love each other as woman and man. We will share our bodies, hearts, and souls." She rested her forehead against his. "I'm doing this because I love you."

A tear slid down his cheek as he realized she was offering absolutely everything he ever wanted. She kissed the tear. "My slave, if you decide not to take this test, I will completely understand. And you will still be my slave, but that is all. You cannot have my heart or my soul." She stood and spoke softly, "I will leave you on your knees to think about your decision."

He stared after her, feeling like he forgot how to think. Like he forgot how to breathe. He couldn't possibly make this decision. She was his life, and he loved serving her, but he yearned for more. But how could he follow those two rules for sixty minutes?

He closed his eyes and took three deep breaths as Veronica always reminded him to do when he got too overwhelmed. He focused on his body and the nonsexual sensations. He'd been kneeling for at least thirty minutes already, so he was sure his knees had embedded carpet lines by now. He could feel the press of his fingernails in his palms. His fists were clenched, which he didn't realize until just then. He slowly stretched his fingers straight and took another deep breath.

Okay, he knew he couldn't live without her. That was something he knew with every fiber of his being. And he loved her. He'd lusted after her immediately. He didn't start loving her until after the first few months but never said anything. She made it very clear at the start that they didn't discuss feelings except for how he felt when he was playing the role of her slave. So he never said a word about how much he wanted to be with her and how perfect she was for him. He instead tried to pour all that love into pleasing her. Every touch, every act, and every sound he filled with his love for her. She felt it and knew he loved her.

Wait, she said she loved him! She loved him and wanted him as more than a slave. His eyes filled with tears again as he realized his dream of a real relationship was an actual possibility. He never thought that was an option even though they'd started spending more time together, and they enjoyed talking and relaxing before and after slave time. But he never thought it meant she loved him.

But what if he failed? He wanted to believe he loved her so much that he couldn't fail. However, he knew her power as a mistress. She'd done things to him that made him weep, beg, scream, shake, and come apart. But through it all, she had always let him react. In fact, his reactions were her favorite part. Plus, he couldn't help it, and she usually had him whimpering before she ever touched him. Could he really risk losing her by trying to stay still and silent for an hour? There was no way he could imagine doing that, and he didn't even know what she planned to do.

She came back into the room, and he panicked. He wanted to be strong for her, but he couldn't take the test. He just couldn't see passing, and he refused to lose her. The smart decision would be to not take the test.

She walked over to him and stopped inches from him. Her navel was almost touching his lips, and his mouth began to water. "Have you decided, my slave?" He nodded, and she threaded her fingers through his hair and made a fist. "What do you want, my slave?"

Without hesitation and with all thoughts vanishing, he said, "I want your love."

She sighed and rubbed her belly across his face. Her skin was so soft it made him shiver. "I'm so happy you're taking my test even if you could lose me. What made you say yes?"

Wait, he didn't mean to agree to take the test, did he? Why would he do that? Why risk losing her? But he knew. "Because knowing I can have everything with you makes it impossible to answer any other way. It's what my soul has longed for. I've loved you for so long."

She left the room and returned with the kitchen timer. She held it in front of his face and said, "One hour. You will not make a sound. You will only move when I tell you to. If you pass the test, when this timer goes off, you can come inside me without a condom. Your hour begins now."

She twisted the dial to start the hour, and he could hear it ticking, mocking his lack of control. He could come inside her right then he was so aroused. She'd never let him come inside her. They'd always used a condom despite being exclusive, her taking the pill, and both having clean blood tests. Coming inside her was always forbidden, but he wanted it so much.

He had one hour to obey. One hour to survive. He could do this. He had to. Dropping his eyes to her boots, he reminded himself it was all for their love. It wasn't about his body, but it was about their future.

She slapped him across the face. It wasn't hard, but it got his attention. He realized the hour had started, so he had to focus and make sure he passed. She began pacing back and forth in front of him, but he stared at a spot on the carpet so he wouldn't move his head.

"What shall I do to you, my slave? So many options." She laid down on the floor in front of him and spread her legs wide. "Look at my pussy." His eyes took in her luscious pink pussy and how wet it was, and then he had to force himself to breathe slowly.

She slid her finger across her clit and began rubbing it in a tight circle. "I think I'll talk about what I might do to you." A small sigh escaped her as she pushed her clit a little harder.

His eyes widened, and he felt like he was dying. She knew he loved watching her masturbate and hearing her talk dirty, and now she was doing both. From the start she was pushing his limits, testing him.

One finger slid inside her as she speculated, "I could handcuff you, but that would just be helping you not move, and that's no fun. Hmm." She slid a second finger inside her pussy. "I could put a cock ring on you and put you on display, but that might make it easier for you to control your pleasure. We don't want that, do we slave?"

The rules prevented him from answering, but he couldn't think of what to say anyway. He was too busy watching her finger herself and listening to the wet sounds her pussy made.

She put a third finger in and moaned loudly. Watching him, she noticed his cock twitch and said, "I saw your cock move." She saw panic fill his eyes, but she laughed. "It's okay because that's about as involuntary as breathing, right?" Maybe she really wanted their love if she didn't fail him for the twitch.

"I know this is hard for you, watching me finger myself. Wishing it was your fingers. Your tongue. Your cock."

Her words made him burn. He started breathing in through his nose and slowly exhaling through his mouth, trying to find any semblance of peace in his mind to keep from groaning at the vision before him.

"Maybe I should spank you, darling. I could use my hand or a paddle?"

She called him darling, but that's a first. He knew she was keeping him off balance to make the test harder, so he tried to forget the endearment.

"Oh, I know! I could have you lay down." She fingered herself faster. "I could straddle your face and..." Her legs began to shake, and he realized she was going to come. Oh fuck, she was a goddess when she came, and he tensed his muscles to make sure he didn't move. He clenched his jaw, prepared to hear the noises she makes when she comes.

"You could lick me until I come on your face," she said as her orgasm started. Her back arched off the floor, and she yelled his name at the height of her pleasure. Fuck, she never said his name while she was playing mistress, and he had to swallow the moan that threatened to come out. To hear his name on her lips while she came nearly undid him, but he could not make a sound. It was harder not to make a sound than it was not to move.

She pulled her fingers out and crawled toward him. His eyes watched her approach, excited yet fearful about what was next. He could not fail. Her fingers, shiny with her juices, swiped across his lips. Shit, he lied. Not moving was so much worse. He began panting, wanting so badly to lick his lips. God, he could smell her juices, and he wanted to taste them. She wore an evil smile and asked, "Do you like wearing my come on your lips?" She leaned in and licked his lips for him, tasting herself.

He was so tense he was afraid he'd start shaking and fail. He made a conscious effort to relax his neck, unclench his jaw, and relax his shoulders. She noticed his muscles loosening and said, "That's a great idea, darling. Let's get you relaxed. Come with me."

She stood up and grabbed the timer, but he was scared to move. He stared at her, trying to catch his breath. She called him darling again, which made his heart yearn. It made him want to grab her in a huge hug, but it also reminded him why he must pass. If he stayed quiet and still, he could hear her call him darling forever.

"It's okay," she interrupted his thoughts. "You can move when I tell you to, and I still want you to obey me. Come to my bedroom."

He walked slowly behind her, watching her naked ass sway side to side. Her bedroom felt like sacred space because they'd never played in there. He'd seen it once when he got a tour of her place, but that was it.

"We have about forty minutes left, darling, and you are doing wonderful so far. I'm so proud of you." He lived for her praise. "Now get on my bed, on your stomach, and turn your head toward my closet."

He did what she said and quickly forced his eyes away from the closet without moving his head. She laughed. "No, no, you keep your eyes on my closet door. Nice try." His eyes focused on the closet door, specifically on the full-length mirror hanging on it. Extra torture because now he could see her even while lying on his stomach.

She bent at the waist to kiss the top of his spine and spread her legs apart a bit. He could see her pussy lips, shiny from her orgasm. "It's definitely time to help you relax." She trailed kisses down his spine before starting to massage his back. His eyes closed in bliss, but she wouldn't allow it. "Keep your eyes open, and keep looking at me in the mirror."

His muscles melted under her touch, and he slowed his breathing. As beautiful as the view in the mirror was, it was bearable. Her hands were soothing, and he could stay quiet and still. That confidence flew out the window as her hands slid down to his ass. She dragged her fingernails across both ass cheeks, and he almost whimpered. Damnit, he couldn't get too relaxed, or he'd break the rules.

"I want you to keep your shoulders on the bed but get on your knees. I want that gorgeous ass of yours in the air. Now." He scrambled to get his knees under him, wondering if she'd finger him. He wanted it, but he feared the pleasure would be too much to bear with the rules. She rarely played with his ass, but he often begged her to. Once he was in position, she pushed his knees further apart, opening him up. She knelt behind him, and he watched her in the mirror as she stared at his ass.

"I've been waiting for this." She placed a soft kiss on each cheek. "I know that we usually focus on my body, but I've been looking forward to focusing on yours." She placed her finger over his hole and said, "If you pass this test, there will be times when I do things just for you." She dragged her finger back and forth, never pushing inside him.

Her finger was making him crazy. He wished he could make noise so he could beg her to finger him. Three slow breaths...he needed to calm down. Just focus on her words, that might help.

"I would love to just spoil you rotten with pleasure and spend hours making it all about you. You could ask me to do something to you, and I'd do it."

His breathing sped up until he was panting, wild with the ideas she was giving him.

"Perhaps you'd ask me to do this?" He waited to feel her finger slide inside him, but the mirror showed her leaning in and—fuck! She was rimming his ass with her tongue, and he swallowed all the noises threatening to spill out of his mouth. She'd never done that before, but there she was, killing him.

She was on her knees behind him, flicking her tongue against his hole. Her licks were so soft and light he needed more. It's almost like she knew because she started licking harder and wiggling the tip of her tongue inside him. Alternating between licking and thrusting with her tongue, he started to panic. He had to move, had to shout. Three deep breaths. Had to move. Her tongue was relentless.

A moment before he was going to scream, she stopped. He was panting, so grateful she stopped.

"You may close your eyes, slave, and I'll give you one minute to compose yourself while I get ready."

He squeezed his eyes shut and counted his breaths as he felt her get off the bed. He needed to calm down before he could start to think about what she was doing. Dear god, that was the most erotic thing she'd ever done to him. He never thought she'd ever do that, and now he couldn't wait until she did it again. He just hoped it was after his hour was up because he didn't think he could take it under the rules. His heart slowed down finally as the bed dipped from her weight.

"Keep your eyes closed, darling." He wasn't sure not seeing was better, but it was his will to obey. He thought he heard the lid of the lube flip open, but he wasn't sure. Lube for him?

"Remember, my slave, when I had you slide that plug into my ass? The purple one with ridges along it?" He felt something against his hole as she whispered, "This is the same plug. I want to see it disappear inside you now."

He knew it wasn't very large, but the idea of her sliding it inside him was overwhelming. He'd only ever had her finger inside him, but this is what she wanted. He could do what she wanted in order to win her heart. He knew he could, but could he do it quietly?

She notched the plug against him and said, "Push out while I'm pushing in." He tried to relax and did what she said, and the tip slid inside him. It was slick with lube, but it still burned a little. "Oh that is wonderful, just perfect," she praised him. Three deep breaths and her praise...he could do this.

She was pushing the plug in so slowly that the only way he could even tell it was moving was because he felt the ridges. "You look so fucking hot right now," she whispered in awe. "It's almost all the way in. We just have the last ridge before the base to go."

He knew the last ridge flared out a little further, and he tensed up.

"No, no, my darling. Just relax, and I'll make it so good for you. You take the whole plug, and I'll reward you. I promise it will be worth it." She kissed his left ass cheek while waiting for him to relax.

He willed his muscles to relax as he counted his heartbeats to focus on something else. Then he felt her push a little harder on the plug, so he pushed out again. The last ridge slipped in, and he inhaled sharply. He felt so full, but he had done it. He did it for her and their future.

Her hands stroked his ass cheeks as she murmured praise to him. He couldn't understand what she was saying, but it didn't matter. He could tell she was proud of him, and that's all that mattered.

She cleared her throat and said, "We only have fifteen minutes left. You're three-fourths of the way through the hour, my slave. I'm so happy. You have definitely earned your reward for taking the whole plug. Open your eyes and turn over."

Her voice wasn't as demanding as it usually was when they played. It was more like she was asking, but it never occurred to him not to obey. He turned over onto his back with his knees bent and feet on the top of the bed. Although the plug didn't hurt, he could definitely feel it as he moved.

She pulled his knees apart and spread him wide, and then knelt between his legs. "Here is what we'll do for the rest of the time. First five minutes will be me licking your cock." His eyes grew wide as she continued. "Middle five minutes will be me sucking your cock while playing with the plug." His chest was moving rapidly as he panted. "The last five minutes will be you inside me."

He wished she hadn't told him. Even though each one was only five minutes, he didn't know how he was going to survive any of them. Before he had time to think about how to stay quiet and still, her tongue slid up his cock from base to tip. His eyes rolled back in his head, but she bit his upper thigh. "I want you to watch me. Keep your eyes on what I'm doing."

She settled in and began worshipping his cock with her tongue. She licked up each side slowly, then up the underside along the vein there. After she licked his entire cock, she moved down to lick his balls. He had the most sensitive balls, and she knew it. She could hear him taking deep breaths to make sure he didn't get too excited, and it made her grin.

12