One Hour to Close

Story Info
Coworkers play a game with one hour till they close.
3.6k words
4.21
31.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather watched the clock tick away the last few seconds to 10'oclock, the final hour of the shift. "Okay it's time are you ready?" It was Shawn her co-worker.

She let out a deep breath. I'm ready I don't know how you talked me into this. "Hey, a bet's a bet." he said

It was Sunday night, closing shift the deadest night of the week and it was only the two of them waiting so they could close up for good. This shift boring that tonight they'd made a bet that was already getting away with her.

Shawn watched her intently as she kicked off her shoes and put her visor on the little prep table. She slid each sock off her feet putting them in her shoes and sliding them under the table. Her fingers trembled as she unbuttoned the ugly slogan emblazoned work shirt. She watched him lick his lips in delight as she pulled the shirt over her head exposing her smooth stomach and freckled shoulders as she put it on the table. Next she unzipped her dark pressed pants and slid them down her long slender legs. They too got added to the growing pile.

Her fingers struggled for a second with the clasp on her bra but only for a moment before it popped open. The soft fabric of the lacy bra gently parted from her warm breasts, the nipples quickly hardening in the air-conditioned air. Her first task almost complete she felt his eyes on her as she slid the slim white panties down her hips. Her pussy now exposed to her co-worker, laid bare aside from a meticulously cared for tuft of red hair above her sex.

She was about to add then to the pile when Shawn took them from her. "I'll just keep these safe" he said a knowing grim spreading across his face as he undoubtedly felt the soaked white cotton. "For the next hour I'm in charge and you do what I say is that understood?"

"Yes, sir." she said

"Good. Now stand for inspection, hand behind your head legs apart." Shawn said obviously trying to push the situation a little.

She stood as he directed, letting Shawn leer her over. She was a young college girl, tall and slender with pale freckled skin and a long mop of red hair tied neatly back and out of the way in a ponytail. Shawn on the other hand was still in high school, though 18 and a senior. Short with Asian features he had a moderate build. She watched as he come up to her a finger traced its way down her neck and across her shoulders before lightly rolling across the sides of her firm breasts. Look forward he said and she looked over at the wall. She felt his warm hands cupping her breasts, raising and giggling them gently feeling the weight. He ran her nipples between his fingers the hard little pebbles pinched ever so softly. Her compliance must have emboldened him because she felt him give her tits a squeeze.

His hands left her breasts and moved lower, sliding softly across her stomach before settling against her pussy. His eager fingers easily parted her dripping wet lips, and he slid them against her fold.

A gasp escaped her lips as a thumb settled on her sensitive clit. The little nub was burning hot with excitement as Shawn began rubbing slow circles against it. His other hand massaging and tugging on the damp folds of her pussy as his thumb moved her closer and closer orgasm. Her legs finally started to shudder as he moved her to the brink of release and he stopped.

Shawn had the widest grin as he stepped back heading over to the table with her cloths on it. "Okay I think you meet our strict criteria," Shawn said getting into things, "Now let's find get you a uniform." He picked up her visor from the table and a discarded company apron. "Yes this should do nicely." he mused, "try them on" he said handing them to Heather.

She gave him a playfully peeved look as she snatched her uniform for the rest of the night. The apron was small and wouldn't cover much more than her pussy. She started tying it around her hips trying to cover as much as possible when he stopped her. "Little higher he corrected." She tied it higher almost half way to her navel the course black fabric just low enough to cover her pussy, but only just. The visor was self explanatory and she put it on.

"Excellent excellent" Shawn said looking her over as she did a little pirouette. "Now why don't you get started on the dishes?"He directed. Heather headed to the doorway to the back. Glancing up she stared at the little camera observing the back of the store. Until now they'd been in a little prep area that wasn't really covered by the store's security cameras this would be the first.

Shawn saw her apprehension "Don't worry Heather, "he said softly "We'll grab the tapes on the way out, no one watches them unless something happens anyway. You're safe."

Feeling a little emboldened Heather walked over to the large sink basin, her bare ass coming into shot of the camera as she did. She stood in profile to the camera and began filling one of the basins with soapy water. There was a stack of dirty baking sheets. Not too many but they had to be done for the morning shift or Alan, their boss would be mad.

As the basin filled she heard a little click and looked over to see Shawn snapping a picture with his cell phone camera. "Just taking a few souvenirs he said hope you don't mind". His face plastered in a huge grin.

"Just keep them to yourself, ok?" she said with a smirk. Secretly she hoped he would show them around, just a little. She felt a little tremble in her loins at the thought but she kept it to herself.

The tub filled, she got to work on the baking sheets using some steel wool. It took a bit of effort to scour each sheet and she felt her breasts jiggle at the effort. The sheets went by one by one interrupted only by the occasional click from Shawn's phone as he added to his growing collection.

Next she had to rinse them off the sheets with the little with the spray faucet. She carefully sprayed the first one clean with an experienced hand only to hear Shawn pipe up. "We don't have all night Heather and there are other things to do before we close. You'll need to use more pressure to really clean those sheets."

She gave him a knowing look before pressing down harder on the handle. She squealed a little as the strong shower of cold water hit the baking sheet reflected sending a spray of cold water over her bare breasts. "Perfect," Shawn observed with another click of the camera shutter "you'll be done in no time".

Shawn disappeared to the front of the store for a minute to make a call but Heather continued washing the baking sheets. He wasn't gone long and soon he was back soaking in the show as Heather cleaned the rest of the baking sheets.

It was nearly 10:30 when she finished with the baking sheets. Shawn had gone up front to watch the store, and Heather took the chance to dry off with a nearby washcloth. That's when she heard the bell for the front door. "Hi Shawn" she heard the new voice yell, "What did you want me to see?" Oh shoot she thought it was one of Shawn's friends, Rick, probably called him on his phone.

She didn't have to guess what was next and was already moving towards the front in anxious excitement when Shawn called for her "Come take care of this customer Heather!"

Heather rounded the corner to the front of the store with a big welcoming smile on her face. "Good evening sir, how can I help you?" Rick stared in awe at the naked girl walking up to him. Heather felt breasts swaying slightly as she walked over to him, probably giving him the show of his life. The cameras at the front also got a good view both from in front and behind as she reached the end of the serving counter her body all in shot as she and waited for his order.

Rick stared stunned leering at her breasts while she stood there with a smile on her face. She decided to ask again "what can I get you tonight?" "Huh? Oh. .. Err right, umm foot long cold cut "he finally stammered.

She saw Shawn grinning out of the corner of her eye. Oh he was going to enjoy this she thought to herself.

"Heather loves foot longs don't you Heather?"Shawn joked in his usual juvenile humour.

"They're so much more filling then a six inch." Heather agreed the excitement was getting to her as she decided to play along.

"What kind of bread did you want it on?" she said turning around towards the bread pantry, flashing her bare ass to Rick. *Click* She heard the sound of the camera shutter. "Yeah, umm white bread?" Rick finally stammered. It was obvious he was a little distracted tonight.

"Sure thing." She pulled the long round loaf of bread from the shelf, she slit the bread open in one motion and began filling it with meat. "Cheese?" As she asked she noticed for the first time her reflection in the large store front windows. The shop was bright from the lights but outside was dark. Her cheeks burned red with excitement as she realised that anyone outside could look in and see her topless behind the counter serving customers.

"Swiss." She tried to focus on the sandwich instead of the window as she layered the cheese. "Do you want it toasted?" she asked as she slapped the last piece into place.

"Things are hot enough in here already." snarked Shawn as he continued to watch. Rick let out a whistle "Is it ever. You weren't kidding about something I had to see Shawn." Heather gave him a flirty little wink and move on down the line. "What veggies would you like then?" Heather asked. Poor Rick was looking very flushed by this point. "Umm everything?"

"Alright" She started stuffing the sandwich full of vegetables. As she got to the items in the back of the fridge unit she found she had to bend over to reach them. Her teats swaying free each time she did this. *Click*

She ignored Shawn and focussed on finishing this up "Any sauce?" she asked. "Something creamy" Shawn offered.

"Ranch, please." She picked up the bottle and drizzled the creamy dressing over the foot long meat before sliding the sandwich closed. She expertly wrapped the foot long sandwich while Shawn handled the cash.

"Oh looks like you spilt some ranch on your apron there" Shawn said.

Heather looked down but it looked clean "I don't see anything."

"You sure?" he asked sounding doubtful, "Lift it up a little and take a better look." Shawn gave her a mischievous smile as she finally caught on. She lifted the little black apron up flashing her pussy to the guys. From the corners of the room the security cameras had great shots of Heather as she stood there naked lifting her apron to give these boys a look. She held the apron there for almost a minute pretending to look for the ranch dressing. *Click*

"Still nothing Shawn," she finally said with a faux sad look on her face, "do you see any sauce on my apron Rick?" She turned a little to face him better spreading her legs a tad and jutting her hips a little to give him a better look. You're awful Heather she thought to herself. Rick's eyes practically popped out of his head at the view. She could imagine it her pussy was probably all red, swollen and excited. Her pussy probably glistened in the lights from how wet she felt. "Looks clean." Rick finally stammered as he willed his mouth to work.

"False alarm" Shawn said as he finished ringing him through the cash. Heather straightened her apron and the two friends had a seat in the booth across from the cash and began having a conversation. It was nominally about school but neither could seem to follow the conversation for long. Heather just stood there at cash. Letting the two of them take gawk at her tits was getting exciting. She was actually feeling glad she'd lost that stupid bet.

Eventually the conversation turned back to her. "Heather help me out a sec with a professional question," Rick began, "I've always wondered what was in those meatballs you sell. Go have a look in the back for me huh?"Rick's lewd suggestion got a big grin out of Shawn.

Heather groaned but headed for the back. The store kept its meatballs in a big freezer next to the sinks. Heather gritted her teeth as she grabbed the handle to the freezer. There was an icy cold blast of air as she opened the large freezer and stepped into the freezing cold room. She tried to be fast but her nipples hardened into diamonds as she scanned the boxes for the meat balls. It was also bitingly cold for her wet pussy. If she didn't get out of here soon there'd probably have icicles hanging off her, she thought to herself.

After several moments of frantic searching she found the box, they were made of beef. She hopped out of there fast as she could and slammed the door closed. She began rubbing some warmth into her skin as she headed back to the front. When she got there saw Rick pass something to Shawn who then slid it into his pocket. Heather couldn't make out what it was but she went over to the two boys to report back on the meat balls.

She went round to stand next to the booth where they sat. "They're made of beef" she informed them both boys taking the opportunity to cop a feel of her tormented tits. Heather didn't mind too much. Their warm hands were pleasant after the cold freezer. *Click*

"Thanks Heather." Rick said with a warm smile on his face as he gave her nipple a parting tweak. "Sorry Heather some of the ranch dressing spilled out on the floor, would you get something to clean up?"

"OK I'll go get the mop." Heather offered turning to head to the back of the store. Rick spoke up "There's some napkins next to the cash why not use those."

Well that's a pain she thought as she grabbed a handful of napkins. Now I'll have to get down on my hands and knees to clean it. Of course that was the point.

She got down on her hands and knees facing away from her audience and began scrubbing the floor with the napkins. "Delicious..." She heard Rick say. "What is?" she asked not looking up. "The sandwich, Heather, he means the sandwich." Shawn explained the pair of them trying hard to stifle the giggles. "The meat is poking out from the buns and it's just dripping in dressing you really outdid yourself. " Heather realised she must be putting on quite the show. *Click* Naked on her hands and knees in front of these boys, ass in the air, her pussy soaking wet. She must look like an animal in heat.

"Good enough to eat off" of she said rising up to blowjob level the floor now clean. Rick scoffed "Prove it."

Gulping, Heather bent low again raising her ass up to her audience and gave the floor a long lick. *Click* She got up again blushing bright red all over still shocked and excited that she had the nerve to do that. Rick and Shawn applauded and from the corner of the room a camera recorded silently, Heather perfectly in frame.

"Will that be everything?" Heather asked as she got to her feet and straightened the little apron. "Almost," Shawn said "But before we close up maybe you could help release some of the tension." Heather fallowed Shawn's finger down as it pointed to the straining crotch of Rick's pants.

"Here let me help with that sir" She said with a grin her face. "I can't believe I'm doing this" she thought feeling very naughty and excited as she slid next to Rick in the booth. Reaching over Heather unzipped his pants and fished out his bulging cock.

Poor Rick was almost at the boiling point as she started sliding her slender fingers across in cock. Her fingers were firmly gripping his dick as she started pumping up and down his shaft. Rick seemed eager to take advantage of the moment and she watched as he leaned down and began licking her breast. His tongue and teeth tortured poor nipple driving her hand faster. It didn't take long before he came spraying cum across the table and Heather's hand. *Click*

"There all set to go" she said with a wink, as she wiped the table down with a napkin "I think you're all set now."

Rick scurried off to the bathroom but wasn't gone long. "Don't worry your secret's safe with me." He said giving Heather a warm smile as walked out the door to his car.

They watched as Rick drove away it was now 5 minutes to close the night wrapping up. Heather turned to Shawn "What was it he slipped you any when I was gone to the freezer?" she asked cocking her head quizzically.

Shawn's face went all red and bashful for the first time that night as he pulled the condom out of his pocket.

"Only if you want" Shawn said looking sheepish. Heather however was all worked up by this point. "Go get the sign and the door" she said plucking the condom from his fingers. She didn't have to tell him twice as she watched him quickly lock the door and turn the open sign off before joining her behind the serving counter.

She tore open the little wrapped and pinching the tip rolled the condom down to the base of Shawn shaft. She then laid down on the floor spreading her legs wide for him the little apron flipped up revealing her soaking wet pussy.

"I'm so worked up right now you don't have to take your time" she moaned to him. Shawn took the hint and his cock started splitting her pussy open. Despite the tightness as she bore down on him, she parted like butter his cock sinking to the hilt in her vagina. He moved into her in long deep thrusts she felt her stretched pussy clenching him tight every time he pulled back milking his dick. They settled into a smooth rhythm as his hips slammed into her again and again the air filled with the wet slapping sounds of their passion.

"Can I come in your mouth?" he asked his hips slamming against hers for the umpteenth time. "Make me cum first and I'll swallow every drop" Heather said her hands on Shawn's ass urging his hips to move faster.

Shawn picked up the pace trying hard not to cum as he began rubbing Heather's clit. Looking for every bit of stimulation to get her over the edge and it was working. Feeling his fingers rubbing against her clit again in slow circles was sending Heather over the edge. His free hand moved and grabbed one of Heather's bouncing boobs. His fingers pinched her tender nipple as he massaged and stroked her tit.

She felt the blissful moment cresting as her muscles spasmed and clenched down on Shawn's aching cock. She lay there panting blissfully for a moment as the exhilarating wave rolled over her. Shawn finally pulled his stiff cock out of her pussy, which tried feebly to keep a grip on it and stood over her. *Click.*

She took only a minute to catch her breath. She wasted no time kneeling down to peel the condom off his dick before taking it into her mouth. She ran her tongue skillfully around his cock head swirling it around as she savored and cleaned the strange tasting lubricant from it. *Click*

She lift her head and dragged her tongue along his shaft before swallowing his cock back into her mouth. She looked up past Shawn for the first time staring into the little camera on the ceiling watching and recording their torrid acts. She didn't care. Heather started bobbing her head up and down along his dick working Shawn up again her eyes always looking fixed on the lens. She kept bobbing along for a while before deciding to push him farther.

She reached up and gentled stroked his balls. Her slender fingers dancing across his testicles were obvious sending Shawn to the edge as he start breathing deeper and deeper.

"Oh god Heather I'm ready to come" Shawn moaned and she moved her head to his tip, her tongue swirling around ready to milk every drop into her waiting mouth. Her eyes always fixed on the security camera.

That's when the door bell chimed. "Allen!" she heard Shawn yelled in surprise as the first salty blast hit the back of her throat. She tried to look around, the cock slipping from her mouth as the second pulse splashed across her face. Shawn's cock continued to spray ropes of cum across Heather's tits as the three of them stared on in shock.

Cum dripped off her face and tits on to floor. Alan, her boss, was standing there in the doorway of the store staring at her naked cum splattered body.