One Hundred & Three Steps

Story Info
After disappointing her master, Suzanne is retrained.
5.1k words
4.36
18.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What surprised her was that her feet hurt the worst.

For the last two nights she had been brought to this place, tormented, tortured and abused. And yet she felt better than she had felt in years. She felt released. The more he imprisoned her, the more he controlled her the more comfortable and free she felt.

The gravel really was hurting her feet and it was a long way from the warmth of the luxurious town car to her destination.

Each step brought her closer to her goal and her stomach flittered in anticipation. She ached with a deep hunger. For the last two nights he had brought her here - and to her shock and surprise simply left her. Left her to be the sexual tool of the people inside. She had been debased and humiliated but nobody had chosen to take her. To fuck her. Her mouth, anus and cunt ached to be filled.

Jim would return from his business trip tomorrow and she suspected that meant this was the last time she would be brought to this place. The wind fluttered her cape and her naked body shivered underneath. Below the edges of the blindfold she could occasionally make out her master walking a few feet ahead of her, a square shouldered silhouette in the evening haze, occasionally tugging on the leash attached to her collar making her stumble as the gravel bit into the soles of her naked feet.

She detected the odor of a cigarette on the breeze and in her mind saw Ray - her masters extraordinarily large driver - leaning against the car sheltering a match from the wind.

Last night she had counted the steps from the car to door.

One hundred and three.

Still 86 to go.

It really began not two nights ago but more than three weeks. Or perhaps it began almost three years before that. When she first met her master. She had tried to break it off with him when Jim proposed. He had respected her decision. At the time she believed she could live without him. That Jim would come to fill that space in her life. Jim was easy going and fun and she loved him dearly. But try as she might she could never reveal her darker needs to him. Playfully she would misbehave and present herself for spanking - trying to unleash the stern male anger that she knew must be locked within him. He would play along for a few moments but then become distracted.

It wasn't that that had bad sex. Not at all she smiled to herself taking another step. He fucked with a passion and strength that she adored. But her itch had to be scratched. She needed a man to take control of her. To overpower her. It was with the deepest shame that she recontacted her master just six months after getting married. He had never talked of it. Never asked. He was only interested in using her. Which, frankly - was just the way she liked it.

But things had changed and the last three weeks where agony.

She had failed her master, disappointed him.

Tonight she was sure she would win him back.

Part of her knew it wasn't her fault but another part embraced the responsibility. She had failed him. She had not given herself fully. He had pissed on her many times. She had come to love the humiliation of being his toilet and thrilled to stinking of his fluids as he used her. She would even bring her pissed soaked auburn locks to her nose while he fucked her to deeply inhale the scent of him.

But this time she choked -gagged. He had forced his semi erect member fully into the back of her throat before emptying his bladder. She had swallowed his piss on several occasions but this time her body betrayed her. Her throat closed and she retched and coughed out his prick.

She had begged forgiveness but he left anyway, not even coming on her. Just zipped up and left.

She was never as miserable as that moment alone, shivering in the empty bathtub.

Three weeks had passed with not a word. Emails and phone calls went unanswered. She was beginning to think it was over. The last hope was Jim's upcoming 3 day business trip. Her lover always mysteriously appeared whenever Jim went away and she held onto the hope that he would return to her.

79 steps.

She had waited all day, in just the way he taught her. He had a key to the house and for six hours she lay prone on the bed as he liked, her skirt pulled up and panties down, her buttocks raised and ready. She resisted the temptation to masturbate. She must save herself for him.

The longer she waited the worse the anguish. Would he come? Was it over? Had she failed him? She swore that she would do anything - absolutely anything no matter how degrading or filthy to have him back.

But she had to eat and as the light began to fade she pulled up her panties and, miserable made her way to the kitchen. With dinner only half made she knocked over a jar of pickles in excitement when she heard a light rapping on the front door and flew to open it.

At the end of the driveway a long black limousine. His limousine. Ray, his driver held the passenger door open. She didn't hesitate for a second. She could not even remember if she closed the door behind her.

The interior of the car was dark but she smelled his cologne when she was a few feet away and breathed relief. As she stooped into the rear passenger door she opened her mouth to speak but yelped in surprise as she felt his hand in her hair and pulled her forcefully into the car. But the pain from her hair is quickly replaced with a rush of pleasure as he presses his lips to hers, forcing her mouth open, his tongue in her mouth.

The car is motion when he releases her and pushes her away. She knows better than to speak first but she is giddy. He still wants her.

His voice is stern, tinged with anger but there is warmth hidden there also.

"You know I am disappointed in you." She nods and casts her eyes downwards. His tone changes, more sympathetic. "It's my fault really. I thought you where fully trained. I thought I could spare you this..."

He trails off and long silence falls between them. "But it's necessary. I want you to know the next few nights will not be easy for me either. But it has to be done. I will not be coming with you. This journey you must make alone."

Not coming? Where was she going? Where was he going?

Carefully and slowly he peels off her clothes as he talks and she catches a glimpse of Ray watching her unfolding nakedness in the rearview mirror until she is completely undressed sitting alongside her lover - the contrast of her pale skin against his dark suit.

"Suzanne," he so rarely used her name that it shocked her. usually she was content with 'bitch', 'whore' and 'slut' when he addressed her. "You know I love you but I must complete your training. For both of us. Either you will survive the humiliations that I am about to expose you to or you will not. One way or another we shall resolution."

"Put this on please" he hands her a blindfold and she is almost relieved that she can avoid his eyes by putting it on.

Blinded her senses are heightened - she hears him clearly and feels every inch of the plush leather against her naked behind.

"Tonight I am going to give you over to a very unique group of people. Women and men. I am offering you to them as a toy, as a play thing. You must do everything you are asked to do, it is vital. Do you understand? No matter how vile or humiliating you must oblige any request or order."

She nods slowly.

"You will not be fucked. Not tonight. You must earn that right. Tonight you are what is referred to as the 'cum dog'. Your job is to clean. I have never seen you taste another woman's pussy but I hope you like it. Tonight you will clean pussy and ass with your mouth. You will be the slaves slave. You will assist anyone and comply with any demands. You must not remove your blindfold. That is important. These people must be a mystery to you. You may know some of them, you may not. They might be your neighbors or fellow teachers. It's important you don't know because I want you to think every time you meet and talk to anybody anywhere that that person may know you better than you know them. That they may have seen you degraded and humiliated and punished. They may even have tapes of you at home. You may have licked their pussy or sucked their cock but you will never know. Is that understood?"

Again she can only nod. Part of her wants to scream and get out the car. Another part is just too curious. And turned on.

"Are you wet Suzanne?"

"Yes sir. I am" she whispers and she hears Ray stirring in his drivers seat.

"Show me" She opens her legs wide and pushes her pelvis up and forward. With two fingers she spreads her pussy wide and she feels him lean forward to stare between her legs.

"Thats good. Why don't you make yourself come Suzanne? It will relax you... here take my hand"

There is something quaint and teenage about holding hands in the back of the car but nothing so innocent as what she now does for him. She squeezes his hand tight with her left and right hand is a blur between her legs as she caresses herself, legs wide and shaking she comes thinking of Rays eyes on her also.

She slumps against his shoulder and feeling the roughness of his jacket against her cheek she falls into a hazy half sleep as buildings and trees flicker by. Her half dreams are filled with images of familiar people in her life, all with giant penises (the women also, oddly) pointing at her.

70 steps.

He gently shakes her awake and she sits up. While asleep he has wrapped her in a long cape and she pulls it around herself. He slides a familiar collar around her neck. She has worn this many times but only for him - on the end of his leash. What will these strangers and not strangers do with her?

"we are nearly there" he says "are you ready?"

"I don't know" she stutters. Its the truth.

He takes her in his arms and embraces her. "just remember my dear, do this for me. No matter who, no matter what -it's for me. OK?" She nods and after a moment he pushes her away.

The car is pulling down a rarely used country lane and bumps and jiggles.

"Now" his voice stern again, "Repeat after me..."

She does, every word.

"I am a whore. I am to be whored out. To be given to strangers to use as they please. I am a slut. I want to be used. I want to obey. I am nothing but a cunt, a fuckhole. My pussy and ass and mouth do not belong to me, they belong to my master and he is giving them away. My body is his to use as he pleases and it pleases him to give it to others. i will comply. I will do anything I am asked. I will be the best whore he has ever had."

And the car glides to a halt.

65 steps.

The wooden door closes behind her and she realizes that her master is gone and she almost bolts but Ray has a firm hand on her leash and leads her down a corridor and she hears him unlatching another door. Sounds of people inside. The crackle of an open fireplace, the echoes tell her the room is large. Ray removes her cloak and gently pushes her through the door and closes it behind her. She is alone. Alone and naked in a room of what sounds like more than twenty strangers.

The party seems to be already in full swing. There is a stink of sex in the air. She can hear grunting and panting. She turns her head in surprise as she hears a woman yelp in pain from her left and then she hears the same voice whimper "more please, more, hurt me again". Soon followed by another muffled scream.

Sounds of drinks and laughter. Music playing. A violin piece.

Somebody steps behind her and pushes her to her knees. She hears high heels clipping towards her and a woman's voice, tinged with meanness but laughing.

"Ah! The Cum-dog has finally arrived!" She can see the woman's ridiculously high stilettos in front of her under the edge of the blindfold. The woman steps close. "About time Cum-dog! My master needs me wet for him. Make me wet dog." and she grabs Suzanne's hair in a fist and jams her face between her legs, mushing her lips against her pelvic bone.

Suzanne had never tasted another woman's pussy before but found it both different and familiar. The woman's cunt was already wide open - she must have already been fucked - and Suzanne was able to easily slide her tongue in and out. She gently suckled on the woman's clit and was shocked and surprised when the woman violently pulled back and slapped her full in the face. "I said make me wet slut, not make me come, now try again".

Once again Suzanne's mouth was pressed into action. This time she was careful to avoid the clitoris and lapped energetically. This went on for some minutes with the woman occasionally tearing at Suzanne's hair and rubbing her moistened pussy all over her face.

"Now the ass" said the woman and turned around and Suzanne leaned forward and gingerly, for the first time ever, tasted between another woman's buttocks. "Don't fucking flirt with it" said the woman pressing Suzanne's head against her "Fucking eat it. Suck my shit hole you dirty little slut." Suzanne gave it all she had but this was still not enough for this woman. "Inside!" the woman yelled at her "Get your fucking tongue inside my ass". She squeezed her eyes shut, made her tongue into a point and pushed into the woman's crinkly cavity.

"Are you enjoying that?" said a mans voice nearby and Suzanne did not know if he was talking to her or the woman but dared not stop reaming this tyrants asshole to answer. She choose right because quickly the woman answered him, her strident voice suddenly meek.

"no sir, I am not enjoying having this slut lick my ass sir."

"I don't believe you cunt"

"really sir, she is not good at it, Her tongue is hardly inside me"

Suzanne resolved to go deeper and was trying to find purchase when she suddenly felt a wind on her chin and heard a thwack close by. She realized that the man had just struck the woman's pussy with a flat ended switch. hard.

She pulled away and immediately the woman grasped her hair and pulled her back seething.

"Did i say stop? just because my master chooses to spank my pussy doesn't mean you stop bitch"

Suzanne went back to work, snaking as far inside the woman's anal cavity as she could as the woman bucked under repeated blows.

"I think that ass should be good an wet by now" said the man and pushed Suzanne to the floor as he turned and bent the woman over who grunted as he forced his cock into her anus.

"Lets see if this cum-dog has developed a taste for ass shall we?" Grunted the man as he rode the stilettoed woman's ass. "Eat my ass slave while I ass fuck this bitch" he commanded and Suzanne shuffled around on her knees to kneel behind him. It was hard to keep her mouth in place as he fucked her hard but after a minute or so she was able to match his rhythm. She had eaten her masters ass enough times to know when the mans orgasm was approach and as he jammed his cock deep into his own slaves rear end Suzanne forced her tongue into him and felt the muscles twitch and squeeze around it.

Withdrawing from his slaves anus the man turned around and simply grunted "Clean it" as he slapped his semi erect penis against her lips. She started to take it in her mouth but felt the sting of his switch against her breast which made her yelp in surprise and pain. "Clean it, not suck it" he grunted 'When you've earned the right to suck a shitty cock you'll be the first to know". Carefully Suzanne pinched the end of his cock between thumb and forefinger - wincing at the expectation of another blow (but none came) and carefully used her lips and tongue to remove any trace of semen.

"Good. Now her" he commanded.

Waddling on her aching knees Suzanne once again found herself behind the woman who remained bent over and prone. Suzanne parted the woman's buttocks with her hands and under the edge of the blindfold she could see a large dollop of semen dripping from the woman's now widely distended anus and onto her pussy. She took a deep breath and scooped it up with the end of her tongue.

"Fucking suck it" The man commanded and Suzanne felt a blow across her buttocks. "Suck the cum out of this sluts ass, make it shiny and clean for the next guy who wants to use it". Suzanne made an 'O' with her lips and locked them against the woman's anus. No easy feat as her hole had been stretched wide by the recent fucking. And she sucked. To her surprise it came out almost all at once and the glob of cum hit the back of her throat and almost choked her. She covered up by making a show of greedily rimming the woman's ass until they both lost interest and wandered off to find other delights leaving her alone for a few minutes.

And this is how the evening progressed. Suzanne lost count after what must have been the twelfth load of cum she sucked or licked from a pussy or ass. She cleaned cum off thighs, chins and once the floor while several men stood around and watched. She licked mens assholes and sucked their balls while they fucked. She licked women's assholes while they took cock in their snatch and ate their pussies while they where beaten for fucked in the ass. At one point she was instructed to lick two mens testicles while they double penetrated a woman until they came and afterwards the woman squatted over her face and unloaded two cock-fulls at once into her mouth and across her cheeks from pussy and anus at the same time.

She made a woman come by licking her clit while she was being fucked and was beaten for trying to lick the mans penis as it slid in and out.

She even drank an entire bladder-full of piss from a woman who was being beaten while strapped into an apparatus that suspended her in the air. As the woman lost control the men pushed Suzanne's face into her crotch until she swallowed all the salty fluid.

But not one person touched her. Not one cock entered her mouth or anus or pussy. And as Ray lead her back to the car, caked in dried cum and stinking she was almost numb she needed it so badly.

She had never been so debased in all her life and her cunt ached so badly to be used that she could barely walk.

Her master was nowhere to be seen and she was deeply grateful when Ray scooped her up in his giant arms and carried her to the car. As he lay her in the back seat she pulled him close and whispered in his ear.

"Fuck me, fuck me please Ray"

Ray just grunted and slammed the door and she quickly fell asleep as the car rolled into the night.

57 Steps.

He carried her inside and lay her on the bed. She was in a daze, a haze of lust and exhaustion and just lay inert. Ray left and came back a few minutes later with a warm washcloth and she felt like a princess as his big hands wiped her down, head to toe, removing the nights filth although only a vigorous washing would remove the stink of semen and piss and pussy from her hair.

In her haze she started to beg, not helping herself even though she so appreciated his tenderness.

"Please Ray. You have to fuck me. Please. Do you know what they did to me in there? God I need a cock... please"

Clearly the begging was having some fact as she saw that he was swelling through his trousers and she made a grab for his cock and he did not flinch.

"Please, I'll do whatever you want..."

He looked at his watch. Shrugged and left the room. She was deflated but a minute later he returned with something in his hand.

"Whatever I want?" he asked. She was shocked at exactly how deep his voice was. Was this the first time she had heard him speak?

"Yes" she nodded her green eyes flashing in the dark.

"K Then". He raised the thing in his hand - a roll of 2 inch tape. He tore off a three inch strip and offered it to her.

She knew what he wanted and almost gratefully took the tape and placed it across her own mouth and the offered him her wrists together. He bound her wrists with the tape, then her ankles then bound her knees together. He flipped her on her side and stood by the bed where she could see him and she could feel him watching her face intently as he unzipped his fly and revealed his cock to her.

12