One Hundred & Three Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was enormous. She had never seen anything so large and she assumed her eyes where sufficiently wide and scared enough looking as he quickly became fully erect with no further encouragement.

Without a word he removed his clothes and climbed behind her. She felt like a tiny girl beside his towering form. She seriously began to panic -doubting she could take that monster penis even with her legs spread wide - let alone tied together. He pushed her knees up under her chin which made her feel even smaller and she felt his cock end against her slit like a fist.

Pain. It rushed through her, beginning at her loins and drumming in her ears.Unable to scream she snorted and the pain receded slightly. He was in her. And as he pushed deep - deeper than anyone had gone before she felt the pain being replaced by something else as the walls of her cunt began to spasm.

He fucked her for a long long time, taking his pleasure from her fragile form, giving nothing in return. She assumed she passed out and woke only briefly with sharp pain of the tape being removed from her face before going back to a deep and endless sleep.

48 Steps.

She dreamed she was swimming under a waterfall and awoke to find herself still bound on the bed with Ray standing over her and unleashing the widest jet of piss across her body she had ever seen, soaking her and the bed.

"Wake up little Suzy" he laughed and she laughed with him.

He took her to the shower and bathed her, brushed her teeth for her, washed her hair even expertly rinsing his own dried cum from her pussy and then sat her at the kitchen table and cooked for her. The pickles had vanished.

It was late, she slept almost the entire day and it was not long before the two of them where back in the car. Her master was nowhere to be seen and she didn't ask Ray where he was. Once in the car she dutifully donned the cape and blindfold and dozed against the window while Ray drove.

33 Steps.

At the end of the second night her buttocks where criss-crossed with whip marks.

In addition to her duties as cum-cleaner she was elevated to a status of plaything for the more sadistic members of the group. As the evening wore on she was tied to a contraption in the center of the room that held her aloft by her hands and feet and presented her ass and pussy to anyone who should care to thrash it.

She was beaten with hands, sticks and switches and her cunt and ass where liberally fingered by anyone passing by. However pain was not the only option and between beatings other slaves where made to kneel and lap at her pussy making her come several times.

And with great delight she found the roles reversed - the woman who had so abused her the day before was now required to drink her piss when she could no longer hold it.

One man seemed particularly interested in beating her pussy while cursing her and spitting on her. She was finally released from the device when she begged him to let her suck him while he beat her and she lay on her back on the floor while he fucked her mouth and slapped her raw swollen pussy lips with the palm of his hand. She thanked him graciously for the beating and his cum - the first she had received direct from the source and not second hand from another anus or pussy. He replied with a gob of spit across her face and again she thanked him and showed him her delight by stroking her cunt while she ate his spit.

This seemed to intrigue many other members of the room and soon she was surrounded on all sides by men and women who simply rained a hail of spit on her and demanded she masturbate herself to climax as she rubbed gooey spittle across her pert breasts.

She bore it all. Her confidence increasing. She had taken so many blows over the course of the evening she felt almost super human - that she could take and conquer anything.

She walked herself to the car and awoke in her own bed.

Ray was nowhere to be seen and it was the middle of the night. She thought she heard movement downstairs and found Ray sitting in the kitchen. His smile lit up the dark when she coyly handed him the roll of tape.

20 Steps.

Ray was gone the next morning and she showered and cleaned herself - inspecting her bruises and welts with some pride.

As she traced the lines on her buttocks in the mirror she found it irresistible to put her hand between her legs thinking of the previous two evenings events. She felt so powerful and strong. Why was that? She had been totally dominated and abused by a roomful of people. Why should that make her feel so good?

She sank to her knees and closed her eyes tight shut thinking of the foul acts she had performed. The scores of cuntfulls of cum she had lapped up, the humiliations of being soaked and caked in spit and piss and cum. Of having her pussy mauled and beaten by strangers. How many assholes had she reamed? 20? 40?

As she caressed herself she recited the words her master had taught her... "I am a whore. I am to be whored out. To be given to strangers to use as they please. I am a slut. I want to be used. I want to obey. I am nothing but a cunt, a fuckhole. My pussy and ass and mouth do not belong to me, they belong to my master and he is giving them away. My body is his to use as he pleases and it pleases him to give it to others. i will comply. I will do anything I am asked. I will be the best whore he has ever had."

And she comes.

When she looks up, he is standing there in the doorway. Her master. He looks pleased and she smiles at him warmly.

10 Steps.

In the car she begs him to urinate in her mouth. She doesn't know why she asks, she just feels it's right.

"Please sir, let me drink from you. I don't know what they are going to do to me tonight but well - if I had something of yours with me - a belly full of piss - it would help me. Give me strength"

He finally gives in and she kneels on the back seat and carefully unzips him. His cock is only semi hard and she locks the end between her lips and waits patiently for the hot jet. After some moments it comes and she allows her mouth to fill with salty fluid before gulping it down. She spills not a drop and soon after she is able to add his cum to the yellow fluid already in her belly.

2 Steps

The door closes behind her. The hallway, then the second door. She senses that perhaps her master has not left. And that is not all that is different. She does not hear the usual sounds of fucking and sucking and whipping. The room is almost silent. Still full unknown people but she senses their attention is fully on her.

Her cape is removed and she stands naked and blindfold amongst them...

*

Authors note: I wrote this story at the behest of one particular woman who is an avid reader of this site. It is her fantasy - the scenario - with my words and vile deeds. She has specific instructions of dirty things she must do while reading this for the first time. She likes to take instruction. So, dear reader: what shall we ask of her as forfeit to publish the final chapter of this story? What shall we ask of her in payment? Please email me or post in the comments your thoughts on what dirty things we should have her do so this story can be completed. Thanks. Hope you enjoyed it so far.

12