One Hundred Passwords

Story Info
Mind control and blackmail from a Femdom's perspective.
1.8k words
3.75
58.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need my computer for work. A basic sentence, said every day all over the world, and he'd let that lovely little nugget of information slip a month ago when we were chatting. He'd probably forgotten about it, a small comment during one of our conversations. I liked talking to him, he worked hard to keep on his toes while speaking with me even though every last bit of him desired to submit to me completely. He had a nice voice. Firm, deep, authoritative, with a rich laugh. He tended to get my jokes, which I find an endearing quality. He also thought of me as a mix between a living Goddess and a rock star, which tended to bring out an awkwardness and vulnerability in him he thought he'd left behind in middle school. His voice fit well with the pictures I'd seen of him. I enjoy him, I like him.

He calls me at nearly the same time every night. If nothing else my pet is a creature of habits. We almost had a lovely relationship like most husbands would dream of. He would call, we'd talk about his day, and he'd have a drink to help him unwind. As soon as he was calm enough, I'd start testing, teasing, casually dropping trigger words that I'd planted into his mind over time. Sometimes he'd drop strait into a trance, sometimes I had to start the induction slowly, like pulling a silk sheet over his mind, gently fuzzing away the edges until he was open to me, quietly awaiting my commands and programming.

"You know" he sighed over the phone "I love this. I look forward to it every day."

"Mmm, I bet you do." I was on my computer, creating a folder with his name on it. I already had a text document in there with all the information he'd given me, both consciously and little gems I'd pulled out during our sessions. I was running my favorite strong password generator. I had a list of 100 passwords so far, all of them a random mix of letters and numbers. Impossible to guess, nearly impossible to crack.

Earlier, I had set up a script to create paid e-mails on one of my favorite services. One hundred e-mails, with one hundred passwords. I set them up in a table on a little-seen corner of my website. Just for him.

"Tell me about that big project your working on. I take it I won't be hearing from you as often with you working so long." He sighed. Work was his life, I was his release. He'd told me often enough that I was his escape, that pampering me was the only thing that kept him sane enough so that he could focus on his career. He was very, very good at his job, but that just wasn't enough. He was so busy climbing the corporate ladder, he had a nice little midlife crisis early. Instead of a shiny red car and, he'd ended up finding me online. He begged me to be dominated, controlled, and used. He begged me to give him a purpose, a reason in life. I tied cords of silk and honey around his mind with my voice.

He talked to me about his project, the long hours, the partner who couldn't stand rewriting specifications and shoved all of that work onto his plate, and he sighed. He said that he might not be able to call me as often, and that he was worried that he'd be so busy that he wouldn't think of me as often as he knew he should.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I knows exactly how to handle that. Relax. You'll be thinking of me often. At least every hour. Probably more like every 45 minutes." I laughed, and he started to drop into trance. He couldn't resist the sound of my laughter even before I'd turned it into an anchor for him.

I turned on the TeamViewer he'd installed on his computer months ago, used the password he'd forgotten he'd given me. I started him on a nice, deep hypnotic trance. I let my brain take him through a deep induction almost on autopilot, and I knew he'd be completely out of it for at least an hour. It was time for me to go to work.

First, I pulled all the files and documents from his computer and dumped them into the folder I'd already created for them. I was sure that would turn up lots of good, juicy blackmail material. I exported the last months worth of work emails into a database and had them. I scanned a few of them while the data was transferring. His boss's name, with a footer with all his contact information in it. Oooh, the address book. Lots of cell phone numbers of co-workers in it. Perfect. His resume. His work history. His references. His corporate credit card information... how very, very tempting!

Oooh, this was interesting- his browsing history. I'm not the only Domme he's was talking to. Save the bookmarks, I'll have to talk to them later to see about tag-teaming him. If the other dominatrixes aren't into playing with others, then they just won't get to talk to my boy anymore, will they? I laughed and he moaned in trance, always a good sign.

Only one more thing to do for my wonderfully devious plan to take effect. I installed a payment enforcer on his work machine. It's a fantastic program, so very simple. I set a time period, and every time it comes up he needs to enter one of the hundred passwords I'd given him, or he can't get on the computer again. I changed the program a bit so that the title bar across the top held one of his deep, dark, dirty secrets and a trigger to spoil me- it wasn't likely that he'd want to take it in to his corporate IT department when they'd have to look that information right in the face to deal with the program.

I input the list of passwords and set the time limit for 45 minutes. He'd get a 15 minute warning before his computer would shut down, locking him out completely. The only way to keep the machine going would be to pay me to access it.

No matter what else went on this busy week of his, he was sure as hell going to think of Me often.

*****************

We were chatting after the hypnosis was over. He begged to go under again, but they always do. I told him no, and our words were lazy and relaxed. I told him that he wouldn't be able to escape me, his thoughts were going to come back to me over and over, even if he couldn't call me. He asked me what I'd done to his mind to make that happen. I laughed, and he moaned as the sound of my amusement raced over his body.

****************

I woke up the next day and checked my email. I love this part of the day, seeing how much money I made when I was asleep. It makes every day feel like my birthday. When I make a lot of money while I sleep and I have to have help to take all of the gifts and tributes that were mailed to me to my car, it's like Christmas. I had Christmas three times last week. Being pampered and adored has its perks.

There's a progression of hilarious messages from my boy. The first one was a note, telling me how fucking hot it was that I not only owned him, but his work computer now. The second one told me that it wasn't cute having to pause this often in his work. The last one was him begging, so turned on that he couldn't focus at all, at what I'd done to him and how I was draining his wallet to give him the privilege of working hard to pamper me more.

I know he didn't get a lot of work done right after that, since he started to buy up my Amazon wish list. It looks like I'll have another birthday in five to seven days, depending on how fast everything ships. I giggled as I slipped out of my robe and into the shower.

******************

After breakfast I called his partners cell phone. Last night I got his cell phone number from Outlook, but I know he hadn't figured out all the information I'd snagged yet.

"Hey, Jake. Sorry to bother you. This is Lotus. I couldn't find your partners cell phone number anywhere, and I'm driving. I've got to talk to him before his lunch meeting about the specifications for the files he's taking to the meeting, could you put him on real quick?" Jake agreed in a heartbeat.

"Hello?" There was his voice again, confused at the blackberry suddenly thrust into his hand.

"Why hello, darling. I just wanted to say I looooove the panties that you bought for me today." I giggled. I used to hate it, but now I've given in to the fact that when I'm torturing someone, I'm going to giggle. I'm incapable of being a stern faced evil bitch. My poker face is also horrible.

"Wha... who... how did you get Jake's number?"

"Oh, I might tell you that later, darling. I just know how much last night turned you on. And how having to stop during your busy day and give me more of MY money is driving you insane. But just know this- as long as you're a good boy I won't tell Jake any of the other things we talk about. Do you want to be a good boy for me, sweetie?"

I could hear his breath coming shorter. He was afraid, and his fear tasted like candy to me. He knew I could crush him, destroy him, and I know how much that turned him on, and how weak that made him for me. I know much he was loving that I didn't simply wait for him to hand me the keys to his kingdom. I just stood up and took it. I laughed again, and he moaned a little.

I heard Jake in the background. "Aw man, it's got to be bad- how much are they changing the specs?"

"Yes." I purred. "I am changing the rules of the game on you. I want you to make sure that I have a couple of very sexy outfits to choose I go on my date. I'm going to toss some hot outfits and lingerie and toss them on my wishlist. I'm also going to add some wicked sexy shoes. I'm sure you'll be a very good boy and buy them all for me. I might even send you a picture of what I look like when I'm all dressed up for some other man on YOUR dime."

He moaned again. "I'll never escape you, will I?"

"Nope!" I laughed, and hung up on him. God this felt good. And it would continue to feel good for as long as I wanted it to. I took my time getting ready to drive to the post office. I just knew I was going to have a big, lovely stack of boxes waiting for me.