One in Ten Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,295 Followers

"Hey," she smiled with some relief, "you made it. Where is Capri?" My mind was rattling along as best it could. Aniqua didn't know about Capri because they were keeping their phone chatter to a minimum...that made sense.

"Israel...Israel?" Aniqua repeated.

"Huh?" I managed.

"Why don't you come in and take a nap?" she offered. "Get a bite to eat maybe?"

"Going down the home stretch," I muttered while trying to sound upbeat. That was it for me. My mind informed me I was out of gas by shutting down. My demons would always exact their toll and I was all out of the 'soul' currency they craved.

(The End of the Day)

I woke up in a strange bed with no recollection of how I go there. It stank. I was putting definitions to what smelled as I raised my head and looked around. Whoever lived in this place liked to kill animals, as witnessed by the stuffed animals and animal head wall ornaments, and had an all-consuming aversion to housework in any of its forms. There were clothes on the floor, every piece of furniture was stacked up with something.

On the wall the bed was pushed up against were animal horns of various kinds of creatures and every prong had a pair of women's panties dangling from them. I could almost touch them. When I moved I realized the ceiling above the bed was covered with a huge circular mirror. This made sense because the bed was circular too. Where the fuck was I?

I almost missed the eyes at the 'foot' of the bed. They were big brown eyes, slender eyebrows, a smallish nose bridge and bangs over the top quarter of the light brown/yellowish forehead with the rest of the hair pulled back.

"Hey, Kuiko," I smiled and breathed a sigh of relief.

The entirety of her head popped up.

"Hello Israel, are you feeling okay?" she asked compassionately.

"So-so, I guess," I shrugged. I had pushed myself up on my elbows. "How long have you been there?"

"About twenty minutes," she grinned. "I had to wait until everyone else was pre-occupied."

"Did everyone get here okay?" I maneuvered up to waist level.

"Yeah. Capri came in with Venus and Samantha a few hours ago. They brought most of your clothes," she related. "Jethro's bimbos made it too. They have some stupid names - Paisley and Lavender." I reached out and gingerly tapped the walls of my mental collage.

"Is Mistress Sano displeased?" I teased her. Kuiko rose higher. I imagined she was on her knees. She was also really happy. I was playing a game with her which suggested I was recovering from this morning's psychic marathon. She shook her head. "I'd really like a hug if it isn't too much trouble, Kuiko Sano."

Her teeth shined white-bright. Kuiko crawled up the bed. I thought she was trying to be non-threatening, so she slithered up the bed to be level with my lap. She placed the side of her head to my stomach and slowly - tenderly hugged me.

"Can I ask a favor?" she whispered.

"I'll do my best," I offered.

"Please stop trying to hurt yourself so often. Make an effort to avoid danger instead of running straight at it," she murmured into my shirt. "Not only for me, but for all of us who care about you."

"I'll work harder at it, I promise," I stroked her hair. "And Kuiko..."

"Yes," she replied quietly.

"I love you, too," I said loud and clear so there was no doubt. Kuiko jolted. Slowly she looked up at me.

"I wasn't sure you heard that," she whispered. "I hoped..."

"I hope you don't mind that I love two other women besides you," I met her gaze.

"Of course not, Silly," a tear rolled down her cheek. "I'm totally and completely fine with it. How you deal with Zara and Angel is another matter."

"Hey, how did you know I love Zara?" I wondered.

"I'm not good at many things, but I'm good at welding and at seeing love and she's got it bad for you and you've got it bad for her. It's obvious," she grinned once more.

"You forgot one thing," I regarded her. She seemed confused. "You are good at the sexy."

Kuiko studied me then gained this wicked cast to her lips I hadn't seen before.

"Mistress Sano is very good at the sexy and she is very displeased," Kuiko play-scolded me. She sleekly mounted me on all fours. She repositioned herself so that her pubic area was on my crotch - which was very awake - and waggled her finger at me.

"Bad, bad Israel," she chastised me, "not giving your lady-friends enough of the sexy. I will have to punish you most severely." Punishment came in the form of her rubbing her vulva over my cock with ever increasing speed. "You are too happy," she noted. It was the truth. Kuiko made my spirit rise and my soul sing. She banished all the evil from my life, if only for a little while.

"I clearly must apply more punishment," Kuiko looked devilish. She dismounted me then remounted in reverse cowgirl. She looked over her shoulder victoriously. "It seems my tight little butt must torment, tease, and tantalize you as well." Someone had been looking at a thesaurus.

A few gyrations into this newfound peril, the door opened and a tall, over-stacked young lady with long black hair, short-shorts and a white t-shirt in danger of spilling its load, walked in.

"Oh, sorry," she babbled. "I came in for my..."

"That's okay," Kuiko squealed. "I'm riding my boyfriend to multiple orgasms!" At some future date Kuiko is going to understand how far her voice carries. At that moment, Roni was in a far bedroom, crashed out. Angel was asleep on the sofa in the living room where Venus and Capri were glued to the social media, taking the pulse of the city.

Samantha and Lavender were attempting to teach Aniqua something about cooking in the kitchen in the back of this ramshackle abode. Jethro was in the backyard dealing with his still. According to Capri, Angel went from quietly asleep to racing toward my room in one second flat. It took everyone else a few more seconds to figure out what Kuiko's proclamation meant.

Paisley went stumbling into the room as Angel shouldered past her. Kuiko vaulted off of me and squeaked when she tumbled off the corner of the bed, wedging herself between the curve of the bed and the wall, legs sticking up. Angel had on her 'cop' bra on with a shoulder holster for her pistol. Thankfully her look was one of concern, not anger.

"Israel, how do you feel?" Angel questioned.

"Hey..." Paisley groused.

"Whatever, Pansy," Angel didn't even look at the girl.

"It's Paisley," she insisted.

"Shut up before I pistol-whip you," Angel muttered. Paisley wisely opted to back away from Angel and deeper into the room.

"I'm feeling better, Love," I tried to reassure Angel. "Kuiko was teasing me for putting all of you through the ringer the past two days." Angel sighed and looked down.

"I..." Angel searched for the words.

"You can punish him if you want to," Kuiko mumbled from her stuck position. "A little help here."

"Can we spend some time together?" Angel clarified her desires.

"I'm looking for my Henna kit," Paisley stated.

"I'd love it if you would spend some time with me, Angel," I felt so desirous of her.

"Help," Kuiko repeated. There were too many conversations going on.

"I'm coming, Kuiko," I told my little lover. I locked wrists with her then pulled her back on the bed. "Here you go."

"What's a Henna kit look like?" Angel turned to Paisley. Kuiko snuck a quick kiss on my lips then joined the hunt for the ornate wooden Henna tattooing kit. With a bit of Angel's detective work, they traced the kit to the last place it had been used which led, in turn, to boxes and boxes of condoms. I barely knew what they were. Kuiko was at a total loss.

Both Paisley and Angel knew what they were. Angel had a friend/ex-friend who was in Sex Crimes. I didn't know enough about Paisley to hazard a guess about what she knew.

"Go," Angel pushed the Henna case into Paisley's midriff. Kuiko didn't need to be told. By this time I was on my knees looking at Angel.

I sensed that tiny bit of progress I was making. Angel was all wrong in so many ways yet I wanted her. I wanted her embrace, her comfort and her scent permeating me.

"I need to vent," Angel requested as she shed her pants and crawled onto the bed. I was totally clothed. I didn't think sex was in the offing but I liked the view - I honestly liked it.

"I deserve it," I said piteously. I really didn't want to get bitched out though I earned it. She crawled on all fours to me until her breath was strong in my face and our noses almost touching.

"I'm very angry with you," she glared.

"I apologize. I was confused and selfish," I confessed.

"Good, I'm glad we got that out of the way," Angel said then kissed me and kept on kissing me as she pushed me over and pressed herself down on my body. Fear clutched my heart. My heart reminded me that I could say 'stop' and Angel would stop. I loved her and she loved me. I had to feed that emotion.

Feverishly desperate kisses evolved into hungry French kisses with occasional brief hesitations to gather our breath.

"You still wearing clothes," Angel panted. I didn't feel that forcing any levity would be appropriate.

"You are on top of me," I moaned.

"You get top - I'll get bottom," Angel directed. My belt went 'bye-bye', my zipper down and my pants were yanked off. The underwear followed suit. She let me keep my socks. I managed to get my shirt off quick enough so that I was able to roughly remove her bra.

Angel gave me a feral look as I tossed her grey sports bra away. She took care of her panties. Now we both only had socks on. I was contemplating being playful when Angel pushed me down by my shoulders and got on top. Foreplay consisted of her maneuvering my cock into her pussy before she slammed down on my pelvis hard.

Angel's head rolled back as I filled her up. She took several deep breaths before she gazed down at my prone form. Oh God, she was crying.

"Israel, you make me so angry," she choked back a sob. "I'm so crazy about you. Everything in my life has fallen away and I so terrified of losing you too."

"I swear I'm going to do a better job of listening to you, Angel. I really need to work on our relationship," I said.

"That's sweet," Angel grunted then kissed me, "but I also want you to promise to fuck me every night before we go to sleep and first thing every morning when we wake up."

"I want you," kiss, kiss, "for more than sex," she panted - kiss. "I want to make sure that you to know I really, truly want sex too."

"Request noted," I grunted back. "Can I start playing with you now?"

"Go - right ahead," she grinned. I leveraged myself up with my right arm so I could snare her breast with my left hand and suckle from her teat.

My mind whirled with fear and worry. I felt so guilty that I ran away from the good things. At that moment, that was all washed away by the burning thought that I deserved to be happy, even if briefly. I didn't know if the survivor in me believed that when it embraced the idea. The instinct was to grab at anything that pulled me back from the precipice of mental disintegration.

I came to the epiphany as Angel writhed above me, seized in a torturous climax, that survivors were not nice people. They were not bad either. They cut away every bit of their mind and body that didn't keep them going because to keep going was all they had. If they could do that to themselves, they could do that to anyone - decide friendships were expendable.

In the same way I had found my world to be expendable. I knew it wasn't me and me alone. That was unimaginable hubris. I'd still abandoned ship instead of trying to save more - somehow. In the same vein, I had agreed to go with the Vanishers. In the same vein, I had surrounded myself with these companions.

It wasn't that I didn't have love and affection for these women. I did, yet that nice teenage boy those therapists had tried to resurrect and Bethany had shattered was gone forever. His shade remained, but his voice in the cacophony of instincts of my head had been nearly silenced. I could be Kuiko's best friend and Angel's lover yet that chiseled core I had talked to Flame about was at the center of my being; this Monster I had to live with.

I sat up until our bodies were perpendicular to the bed, her breasts pressing against the base of my shoulders. Angel held the sides of my jaws as we delved into a lengthy and vigorous kiss. When we finally broke it off I caught sight of the audience at the door. The gang I could deal with. The two newcomers were almost too much.

"My gun is on the bed," Angel whispered. "If they are going to be a problem, I could shoot them for you."

"You are the only one in the room," I answered. She liked that. Her vagina clamped down as she swiveled her hip, rocked back and forth.

"I'm going to make sure I am the only one you see," Angel smiled.

"Honey, I don't even know where we are," I grinned back.

"Good boy," she purred then kissed me again. I withheld the fact that I really didn't know where I was. I'd been telling the truth.

Stress, interrupted sleep and mental turmoil combined in a cauldron of sexual frustration. Angel orgasmed for a second time, my cock ached, but my sperm continued to not provide any release. I couldn't ejaculate. I had to roll over on top of Angel so we could keep copulating.

"This," she panted, "better not be - Venus' fault," Angel pried.

"Besides - I thought Aniqua - would be next," she added.

"It is not a rotation system," I clarified. "Asking Venus felt right for the moment. It isn't like earning a prize. It is more like courtship," I tossed out there. "As long as everyone understands that I have to have an hour-long sex session with Kuiko whenever I have sex with anyone else, we should be okay."

"YIPPPPEEEEEEE!!" came the shout at the door followed by some pummeling.

Angel wrapped her legs around the top of my thighs, clinching me tight.

"I think you are forgetting who your Number One Girl is," Angel gave me the sexiest smile I'd ever witnessed. No verbal comeback came to mind so I responded with the pulse of my body. Angel let her legs open and fall to the side - still folded at the knees.

Her arms unwrapped from my shoulders, coming to rest over her head. I could barely contain the image of the beauty that presented itself beneath me at that moment. Angel's eyes were closed in a casual fashion - no effort to shut them tightly. She was reveling in the touch and sound of our coupling, removing all extraneous input.

I started planting random kisses on her biceps, underarm and shoulder joint. At the same time I started making slower and longer penetrations into Angel's vagina. My glans rubbing against her labia at the top of each stroke was tearing Angel up. She would take a deep intake of breath every time I did it.

"This sex is not my apology," I told her softly.

"I know," she murmured, eyes shut but with a blissful turn to her lips. "You are not like that. You show me you love me when you wake up in the morning and the first thing you do is give me that precious, sleepy smile. I want you to know that means so much to me."

"It took me three long years to get that far," I kept relishing her sensuality. "Truth be told, you did more with me in one week than I did for myself in those three years."

"I was right to put my faith in you," Angel rubbed her clit against my pelvic bone to increase her pleasure even as she spoke. I couldn't help myself.

"When my Mother died, I went to live with my Aunt in a Sapphic nunnery where I was taught the arts of how to pleasure a woman. I became so skilled they named me Israel, which means the Promised Land," I teased her.

"Aaahhh... 'Temple of Pleasure' - I thought the male leads name was 'Canaan'," she purred.

"You mean there really is a book like that?" I groaned. "I thought Capri was making that up."

"No - no," Angel absorbed the sensitive stimulation from our carnal acts, "it is real alright. The strict, yet lonely Mother Superior, the anxious and curious neophyte, the Amazon Princess and even a male-eating tribe of cannibal women - who apparently will devour Canaan if he can't pleasure every one of them."

"I can relate to his anxiety," I grunted. Angel inserted a giggle within her panting.

"Oh, he has boyish good looks, a penis that is 25cm long and 10cm thick, and testicles the size of plums," she informed me playfully. Oh God, those dimensions scared me and I'm a guy. "Don't worry," she teased. "I'm very happy with the equipment I have."

Her equipment? I pumped her a few times quickly as a test. Angel sucked in a tight breath, arched up against me and moaned heatedly. Yes, it was still my equipment. Gloating over that point, I almost missed Angel giving off these little huffing noises. She was close to climax.

"Are you my Amazon Princess?" I quietly taunted her.

"Oh Goddess! Oh Goddess, she likes to do it like a beast," Angel gasped while looking terribly excited - shower - fourth time that Saturday. I rapidly wrestled the stunned Angel's leg up, over and around, pulled up on her hips until she was on her elbows and knees and plunged into her steamy cunt once more. As I recalled during the shower I took it slow, but Angel liked it hard and fast.

All other imagery faded into vapor as I was engulfed in the presence of Angel. The glitter of sweat on her back, slowly pooling along her spine. The slapping of her ass against my hips going off like firecrackers. Her breath was coming in ragged puffs. Angel wasn't tired; she was erotically excited - a culmination of fatigue, her worry about me and a desire to recapture the magic of Saturday morning.

We did an excellent job doing just that. Angel bucked up against me as her orgasm grappled with her physique. Somewhere in the process, my body sought its own release and I inseminated her womb. I couldn't let go. I seized the moment with selfish hands and kept going. Angel was wondrously resilient and mirrored her passion with my own.

We rocked back until Angel was sitting in my lap, her back pressed against me and my hands cupping her breasts and twisting her nipples while her hands reached back and ran through my hair. Angel and I didn't roar to one last, simultaneous climax. We coasted into a tender, romantic, entwining of a pair of lovers.

It was a fantastic advancement for me and a huge leap for Angel. I was cuddling with her wrapped up in my arms as she reclined against me, vulnerable and trusting. Angel was allowing herself to be vulnerable, ramping up our trust and stepping outside the dominant role she had assumed in our relationship.

"I am still angry with you," Angel murmured with contentment.

"I wouldn't be me if you weren't," I kissed her ear. I received a very light elbow in the ribs for that one.

"Israel, are we really going to stay together - you and me?" Angel asked.

I could have said 'I hope so', or 'I'll try' yet that was clearly inadequate and untrue in my mind.

"I've lost too much love in my life, Angel. I don't want to go on without you. I doubt I could stand it," I confessed. I felt much the same way about Kuiko, Capri and Zara, but Angel - Angel would stand against the nightmares when I could not.

Kuiko would rebuild me with her cheerful patience. Capri was truly the one who would keep me on the right path. Zara would allow me to live without constantly looking over my shoulder. Angel would always be that first one in my bed since Bethany. I don't think she really understood that. Talking about my past, failed love affair was pointless.

Angel didn't need to go through that. In the same way I would never yell at Kuiko, never flip off Capri and never doubt Zara. I had to meet each commitment with a commitment of my own. That was going to be the way my life worked now.

"Thank you, Israel," Angel laid her arms over mine which surrounded her. "I'm pregnant."

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,295 Followers