One Is Good, Two Are Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

"Oh, that's better," Rose told him as she straightened. "They were getting cold," she said pressing his hands to her breasts with both her own. "But what's this," she asked with a giggle, wriggling her tight ass against his crotch and feeling his cock between her thighs.

"Something else I would like to give you to keep warm," Mac replied.

"It feels plenty warm," she laughed, "but it could get wet there." In a moment she had pulled his shorts down. He reached in front of her and pressed his cock head up slightly until it was firm in place. With his bare cock lodged between the open lips of her pussy he used his weight to push her against the warm walls of the dryer. She leaned forward over the top of the dryer as she tucked the end of his lengthy cock into the vestibule of her pussy. She felt the muscles of her cunt stretched to their limits. Mac, driven almost wild by the heat and wetness he found in those folds, pressed harder against her and felt his dick sliding slowly into her deliciously warm and very tight sheath.

"Let's get it real warm," he said in a hoarse whisper as he pressed deeper into her. Meeting some resistance, he backed out slightly then pressed deeper once again. He could feel Rose panting as she added her own movements until together it was wedged tightly in her superheated core.

"Oh, now that's nice," Rose said softly. She could feel the swollen head pressed tightly against her cervix. "I just knew you would have a nice one and it fits perfectly."

"A-h-h, Now that feels REALLY nice," Rose said softly as Mac began moving slowly in and out of her well-lubricated pussy.

Mac could only grunt agreement. His cock was imbedded in his friend's wife all the way to his balls that slapped against her clit with each stroke. He almost groaned as he felt the velvety but muscular folds of her cunt beginning to work their way back and forth along the eight thick inches he had inside her. His hands had returned to her breasts, but now he found them around her hips, holding her tight as the thrusting grew more intense. Rose was moaning softly as she synchronized her movements with his. Soon both were panting breathlessly as the moment of fruition approached.

Rose stood up momentarily as she felt her orgasm approach. Mac, behind her, stood on his toes as he thrust so deeply in her that Rose was lifted off the ground. Rose screeched with delight and she felt her vagina filled with jet after jet of his hot juices just as she peaked, shuddering in his arms. She hung breathlessly over the dryer once more as she felt him slow his thrusts and then slowly back away until she felt the plumb sized head of his cock fall away, leaving a trail his seed over the curves of her butt. She hurriedly clamped her hand over her leaking pussy, but still not in time to prevent a thick clump of semen from sliding down the inside of her thigh.

Just as she was turning to express her own satisfaction, she found herself lifted to the top of the dryer and pressed back against the wall. Mac was pulling her legs forward as he stood between them. She saw the light of lust in his eyes was burning brightly as his head bent forward and he began lapped away the dollop of cum on her leg. Working his way up the inside of her thigh, he clamped his mouth over her vagina causing her to gasp.

She started to push him away, but it felt too good. Mac was mouthing the lips of her vagina, slowly sucking first one side, then the other as his tongue explored the source of the cum oozing from her still dilated cunt. Instead of pushing him away, Rose found her fingers tangled in Mac's hair. She pulled him closer to her slick pussy lips and groaned as she felt his tongue slide over them and then in between them. She heard herself gasping with pleasure as his tongue tickled the soft pinkness in a continuing french kiss while involuntary motions of her hips allowed a fucking motion.

Rose loved oral sex, whether it was giving it to her husband, or having him spend a long, delicious time between her firm thighs. She knew she couldn't last long the way Mac was eating her. His nose was pressed tightly into the hood of her clit which barely covered it when she was not aroused – and she was definitely aroused at this moment. The slight movement of his head as his tongue plunged in and out of her had brought it to the ultimate in arousal. She could do nothing but buck her hips into Mac's face as she felt her orgasm taking over her body. Mac's lips now were pulling that sweet bud into his mouth with a suctioning motion while his head bobbed in her crotch, his chin stroking her labia and spreading her juices even more.

Mac felt the now frantic motion of her hands and hips and intensified his lingual stroking, now adding soft kissing motions on the tiny bud protruding above her pussy. He felt the spray of her juices as Rose reached her peak, moved away from her slit and began lapping once again at his reward as Rose' hands rose to clench her swollen breasts.

"Oh, damn that was good!" Rose said breathlessly. "I needed that." Mac felt her hands clasp behind his head as she pulled him closer one again. He continued the soft kisses as she used the motion of her hips to cover his face with her juices.

"It could get even better in bed," Mac chuckled as she finally relented and sagged back against the wall behind the dryer.

"I don't know how," Rose laughed, combing her fingers through his hair and seeing that the lights of his lust were only dimmed, not out, "but let's find out." Taking his hand and hopping off the top of the dryer, Rose led him through the house and into the master bedroom where she stood just inside the door. She felt his hands closing over her breasts, then the warmth of his lips as they closed over one nipple, then the other. She groaned with pleasure as she felt his once more rigid cock against her belly. Pulling him towards the bed, she fell backward and felt his weight drive her deep into the mattress.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," Mac said as he watched her use her elbows to hitch her way to the middle of the king size bed and open her arms to him. He moved over her, holding his weight off her, until he felt her small hands close around his swollen cock and center it at the opening of her still engorged pussy lips. He pressed forward gently this time, allowing her to savor each short stroke driving him into her heated core.

"And I've been dreaming of just how good it would feel," Rose said softly. "Fuck me, Mac. I want your cock all the way in me when I feel your cum shoot."

"How much time do we have," Mac groaned as he felt the muscles of Rose' cunt stretching around his hardness.

"As much as we want," Rose replied with a giggle. "Earl has been telling me how much he wanted to see another man fuck me, and you were the one he thought would do the best job of it. I'd like to see the look on his face if he came in and saw you fucking me."

Mac's cock almost went flaccid when he heard Rose say his friend might see him fucking his wife.

"You mean he knows that I might....?

"Of course," Rose answered almost nonchalantly. "I couldn't cheat on him, but he knows I like sex as much as he does, and it really gets him off when I tell him who fucked me and how back in the days before we were married."

Mac realized that my wife wanted sex as much as he did, even after the delightful battle of the sexes in the laundry room. His cock was returning to its former state of rigidity as he felt Rose' body pushing back against his slow motion thrusts. He heard her sigh with pleasure as her legs opened wide and he felt them closing behind his thighs, urging him to continue.

Rose was in heaven. The hard shaft invading her tight pussy was even more delightful now that she could relax on the soft comfort of the mattress where Earl fucked her nightly now that he knew how close she was to allowing Mac to fuck her. Mac had proved even more capable than she had allowed herself to dream. His cock filled her completely and his slow pumping in and out, combined with the feeling of his mouth on her breasts, was bringing her once more to the verge of orgasm.

"Nice and slow," she managed to breathe into Mac's ear as she clutched him to her. One hand held her breast to his mouth as the other pulled him closer. Her hips moved in concert with his, driving her pussy along his already slick length, shuddering with the pleasures they shared. "We have all the time in the world, and I want to enjoy this."

Mac did too. Already he was feeling the tingling in his balls that told him he was close to sending his seed into her. As good as it was, he wanted to spend more time on the belly of his friend's wife. Wanting to delay it as long as possible, he rolled over on his back, carrying Rose with him until she was on his chest, one breast still In his mouth.

She pulled her hand from beneath him and sat upright, her knees alongside his chest, letting his cock drive even deeper into her core. She smiled down at him and ground her hips in that circular motion that always drove her husband wild and got the same reaction from her latest lover - a low groan of pleasure as he reached up to take her full breasts in each hand.

"You are so beautiful!" he managed to say softly as he felt Rose lean forward to kiss him. It was a soft, loving kiss that told him he had been right to do this. His hands slid down until they reached her hips. He pressed her down on himself, driving upward at the same time and feeling her open new portions of her vagina to him.

Rose groaned, but it was with pleasure, not pain. She felt that extra half-inch or so of male muscle throbbing. Mac wasn't much larger than Earl, she realized, but it was just so invigorating to feel the newness of another man's cock in her depths. She knew Earl had been right. She needed more sex, especially with a man like Mac who would be around to satisfy her own unspoken cravings. She leaned back against his upraised legs and used her talented pussy to milk that swollen shaft, smiling down at her lover as she held his hands against her breasts.

Both knew it couldn't last much longer than it had in the laundry room, but neither expected Rose' orgasm to come on as soon as it did. She was literally jerking herself up and down that engorged rod as she felt the first twinges. Leaning forward, she whispered, "I'm cumming. Fuck me, Mac. I want to feel your cum inside me."

Mac gave her what she wanted. Her body bounced with his as she felt that hot seed filling her vagina, sending her over the edge just as the first two jets hit the opening of her cervix. She shuddered in passion. Her eyes were closed, her head thrown back and she gasped with pleasure as she felt those hot jets filling her and running slowly down that shaft, pooling in his pubic mat. The lips of her pussy quivered trying to hold the flood back, but it was too late and she felt her own juices combine with his as she once again reached her peak.

That's when I stepped into the bedroom, anxious to see my wife getting the fucking she had wanted for so long. See this continue in Part 2. As we all realize that the pleasure can only grow.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12