One July Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead. Fuck me silly. You know you want to." She turned her head towards me and flashed me a wicked grin, licking her lips with delight. I knew my turn had come, and my throbbing cock could no longer stand the wait. I ran my finger across her pink lips, inducing a soft coo. Her juices were running down her legs from her first orgasm, dripping onto the dark leather of the couch. I breathed deeply and guided my cock towards her drenched pussy. She reached down to her crotch and spread her lips apart with her fingers, closing her eyes in anticipation of what was coming. I prodded the entrance of her soaking mound with my knob, running the glistening head across her delicate lips. She flung her head back, sending her long hair onto her shoulders as I gently stroked her entrance with my penis. "Ohhhhh... Stop goofing around. Give it to me.. Please..." Her voice trailed off as I continued to run my glistening purple tip across her cunt. I decided I shouldn't delay it any longer, so I began to slowly slide my cock into her throbbing pussy. I could feel her contracting her cunt as I entered, sending tingling sensations across my body. I could help but groan as I slid deeper and deeper nto her, until my crotch was pressed against her tight ass. I pulled out again, savouring the pleasure that echoed through me. I then sped up slightly, thrusting in and out at a stronger pace. She was gasping and moaning as I slid in and out, her breaths becoming shorter and louder as I began to pound away. The tension in my groin continued to mount as I impaled her at a rapidly increasing rate. My cock was now coated with her juices, and glided in and out of her with ease. I began to moan and cry out to her as I felt my orgasm building.

Suddenly, she pulled forward, removing my cock from her sweet cunt. She spun around and placed a hand on my chest easing me onto my back. I laid down on the couch, and she turned to me and stood over my crotch. She then smiled, and lowered herself onto me, slowly, until she had enveloped me completely. My head slid back and rested on the soft leather as I felt the sensations building once again. I gently moaned and she pushed herself back up, then slid down again. I raised my arms and placed my hands under her armspits, aiding her as she impaled herself on me. She beat me to it, though, and she started screaming and groaning once again. I felt her cunt contract as her orgasm washed across her. She shivered and convulsed as she continued to pump up and down, her breasts boucing with her movement. I watched her liwuids soak my pubic hair and my thick cock gliding in and out of her, and this combined with the sharp contractions within her brought me to the brink as well. My crotch contracted and jolted as I pumped her, and the familiar feeling of total ecstacy rippled over my body as I filled her with creamy spunk. Thick cum began dripping out of her and onto my crotch, and she finally began to relax and slow down as I went limp inside of her.

"Ohhh my God... That was... Wonderful" I gasped, my energy drained from me. She pulled herself off me and let out a deep sigh. She dipped her finger into her creamy darkness, prodding around, then removed it and licked the fluids off it. She smiled as she tasted her juices mingled with my seed, then she grabbed my soft dick and began licking it clean. I sat back and enjoyed it, as she swirled her tongue around my head, and running it along the length of my shaft, sparing nothing. When she had finished, she slid across the couch and pulled herself over me.

"We should go clean up." She said, as she lowered her head and began nibbling on my lower lip. "I think I'm dirty enough to warrant a shower." She smiled again and lifted herself off me, sitting upright at the end of the couch. She untied her sneakers and pulled them off, kicking them under the coffee table. I sat up and did the same, pulling off my socks and tossing them into my Reeboks. She began walking slowly up the stairs, swaying her hips for me as she climbed. I watched her tight ass shift up and down, and her juices trickle down her thighs. She turned and beckoned for me, and I followed , feeling my cock slowly begin to rise again.

***

We proceeded to her bedroom, which had an attached bathroom. The smell of vanilla potpourri became much more evident as I entered the mahogany adorned room. There was a large window at the far end, allowing the late evening sunlight to filter through. More African art was hung on the walls, along with many prints of the great master's works. She strutted into the bathroom, and I followed her in, shutting the door behind me. When I di so she spun around and pressed her body against mine, wrapping her arms around me. She locked her lips onto mine and began playing with my tongue. My arms rubbed her back as we kissed passionately, slowly working their way down to her firm ass. I caressed her smooth cheeks, to which she responed by pressing herself against me even tighter. She broke away from me and walked over to the bathtub, a large, ivory couloured Whirlpool, above which an antique-type oval shower curtain hanger was dangling. She turned both faucets and adjusted them crefully, testing the temperature occasionaly. When she was satisfied, she stepped inside the tub and pulled the shower toggle, sending steaming water pouring across her gorgeous body. She wet her hair and threw back her head, then gave me a seductive glance.

I stepped into the stream of hot water with her as she pulled the curtain around us. The hot water drumming across my back was soothing to my tense muscles, still aching from the days cycling. I stretched and relaxed, enjoying the feeling of the hot liquid running across my body. I was pulled out of my daze by Nikita, who stepped forward and pulled her soaking body against mine. She was a good several inches taller than I was, I later found out she was 6'2" to be exact. She pressed her lips to mine and gave me a short kiss.

"Huuummm... You were wonderful downstairs." She whispered into into my ear, above the loud drumming of water against the tub, her breath warm and soothing despite the temperature of the shower. "I want you to be my lover, full-time, of course. " She flicked her tongue across my earlobe. "You fulfilled a longing that has been building for nearly three years. For three years I was without a boyfriend, my hopes crushed by a stupid son of a bitch who put me down and made sure I knew he was in charge. I longed for the feeling of a man's touch, a caring man's touch. You are that man, Jason." I wrapped my arms around her and she began to sob softly, her tears being washed away by the pulsing water.

"What wrong?"I pleaded, hoping she hadn't suddenly changed her mind. She looked down into my face with a smile across her face. I could see the tears welling in her eyes.

"Nothing is wrong. I am just so overjoyed to finally have a man who is gentle and caring, not overbearing and cruel. You made me feel like nothing else tonight, Jason. You made me feel like I was worth something, like I was the only thing that mattered to you on this entire earth. I thank you for that, and I assure you, I won't leave you by the curb after tonight. I want to be with you. I want you to show me what it is like to be valued." I could feel the tears welling in my eyes now. I couldn't believe that I could have moved a woman so profoundly, a woman I hardly knew, a woman who was now madly in love with me and begging for my love in return. I pulled her head to my chest.

"Don't worry, Nikki. I'll make sure you feel like the center of the universe, I will make you feel anyway you want to." We stood there, clinging to each other under the hot water of the shower head, for what seemed like hours. Finally, Nikki pulled away from me.

"Now, to show you how much I appreciate YOU, it's your turn to become the center of attention." She squatted down on her haunches and reached ahead to grab my swelling penis. She stroked it gently, running her fingers along the shaft, tickling my sensitive manhood, until it was at full length. She opened her mouth and prodded the head of my cock with her tongue, teasing it as I began to groan with pleasure. She took the head into her mouth and closed her lips around it, swirling her tongue around it. I felt the soft tremors ripple through my groin as she continued to swirl and tickle my knob. After a few moments, she began to push my cock deeper into her mouth, slowly engulfing it. I continued t moan and sigh as she took me in her hungry mouth. Soon she had reached the base of my penis and, she began to pull back up. She obviously had experience with deep-throating, much to my fortune. She sucked it back down, and repeated the process for several minutes, the tension building inside me. Soon I could feel that an orgasm was approaching, so I gripped the back of her head and pulled her against me as she bobbed up and down, faster and faster. Just as I began to feel the my moment approaching, she pulled off. She teased my knob with her tongue once again, bringing me to the brink again... Then stopped. She was delaying my orgasm, and I loved it. She pasued for a second, then took me nto her mouth again, bobbing up and down as the steamy water poured across us. She continued with the "suck-pause-suck"sequence for another few minutes, each bringing me closer and closer to my inevitable outburst. Finally, I could take it no more.

"Ohhhh Nikki... I'm going to cuumm!!!" She took her mouth off my throbbing cock and grasped the shaft tightly with her hand. She positioned herself below it and began pumping the shaft vigourously. I could feel the ecstacy again, and I groaned loudly as my groin contracted and hot cum began spraying all over Nikki's awaikting mouth. She lifted herself slightly higher and let me shoot my load over her beautiful tits, the creamy liquid washing away in the hot stream of water as quickly as it struck her glistening body. She continued to pump away at my cock with her hand, milking every drop of nectar from me. When my orgasm subsided, I leaned against the wall, to compensate for my sudden loss of energy. She relented, letting my penis droop back between my legs. She stood up and kissed me tenderly, letting me taste the bitterness on her lips after her blowjob. We hugged each other tightly, kissing and letting the water run across us. She reached down and picked up a bath-puff, drizzling some liquid shower-gel onto it and lathering it with her hand. I reached for a bar of soap and a towel, lathering it as well, as she began to rub the white foam acroos my chest.

"Jason..."

"Yes Nikki?"

"I...I think I'm in love."

"I think so too, Nikki."

And so began our lasting relationship. Nikki and I continue to see each other and get together for a little fun on the weekends, but most of all we comfort each other when times get hard, and make each other feel valued and wanted, to make each other feel loved. All of this on an ordinary July day, just like any other.

12