One Knight Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,491 Followers

Her fingers practically disappeared into the cavern in his shoulders. He began to draw back until she bent and placed a soft kiss over the mark. She looked up into his dark eyes and smiled without a word as she began to caress and kiss his whole upper body, scarred and perfection alike. She had never been particularly visual but this night she took time with this stranger to explore the male anatomy, as if to memorize every inch of this man.

He held so perfectly still throughout the process that she feared she had made some horrible misstep, that he might call a halt to the whole thing. Until she looked back into those eyes. Fire burned in them higher than in the fireplace. Her breathe caught in her throat as she held perfectly still.

Then her hand went to the front of his trousers as she began to fumble with tie that held them up. It took her much longer to complete the simple task than it should have. Her hands were tentative as they slipped inside the rough material. She pushed it down over his hips and froze.

If his left side had taken her breath away then she feared for her very sanity at the magnificence of him. Not a single mark to mar its perfection. Her eyes were drawn of course to his fully erect cock. While he was not porn star indecently endowed, he was significantly more so than the only man she had been with.

Her throat worked convulsively as she bent forward; the need to simple taste him drove her on. Her tongue slowly circled and licked at the broad head for a couple of minutes before she began to work her way dawn the shaft then back up. She looked up and noted that he was biting his lower lip as if to hold back. That was not what she wanted. She needed this man to throw caution to the hollowing winds that beat around about them...just as she had.

Her eyes challenged him to do so as she opened her mouth and swallowed him half way to the base. She suckled slowly up the length until only the head remained in her mouth. Then she opened it so that he could watch as she ran her tongue about the helmet once more. Before she began the whole process all over again, taking even more of his cock down her throat.

Blow jobs had not been something she particularly liked. She had fought often with her ex about this very thing. She simply did not see the point in oral sex...period. There were so many other wonderful and varied things they could do, why this? But this was no blow job. This was worshipping the magnificence of his cock with her mouth and hands. She even remembered her fiancée's common complaint, being certain to lick and suck softly upon his heavy ball sack as her hands wrapped about the shaft in an erotic dance of their own.

She was rewarded with a silent tremor for her efforts. He growled a single word then, "Enough!" as he laid her back upon the pile of blankets. He opened her legs, spreading them as wide as possible. She had thought he would take her then as his fingers played teasingly over the folds of her sex. She arched against his hand as he brushed against the sensitive nub at the top of her mound. Her moans and pleas begged him to continue, but he stopped.

He stared down at her then. Looming large over her open thighs in the soft glow of those dying embers, he was like her very own phantom, wounded and scarred, but beautiful in his own way. He studied her until she feared that it was she who had failed to meet his standards. Her arms came up to wrap about her bare chest as she began to raise herself on one elbow, trying to turn away from him, before he saw the tears gathering in her eyes.

She missed his movements. It was not until she felt the warm wetness of his tongue upon that nub that she realized his intention. She cried out with the intensity of it as tiny jolts of electricity radiated out from the bundle of nerves, down to her toes, up her spine and directly up her stomach to her heavy breasts. Her arm fell down to her side as she arched up to meet his bold caress of her clitoris. He held her gaze as he drew it deep between his lips, suckling hard on it. When she would have cried out from the feel it, he abandoned it. She whimpered instead, but not for long as his tongue began to lap and stab at her core.

She was weak. On the verge of the biggest orgasm of her life. She wanted to collapse back on to the blanket fully. Give her body over to him. But she could not. Could not look away from those eyes as he made love to her with his tongue...and that was most definitely what he was doing. She saw him smile, would have sworn he winked at her. Then the world went black and exploded with the power of the Big Bang as he bite hard into her clit, held it firmly as his tongue caressed around it in small circles. His fingers plunged into her tight shaft in perfect time with those circles which robbed her of all sanity.

Before her orgasm could ebb away, at its very zenith in fact, he rose over her, plunged fully inside of her until their souls melded as surely as their bodies were. He began to move frantically. A dance of a thousand generations calling to them as their bodies took over, urged them on. Its demands were heavy upon them both as she lifted her hips to meet each of his down ward thrusts.

When he would make to withdraw, she tightened her muscles, attempting to draw him back, lock him deep in her soul. His breathing was a ragged symphony in her ears as he laced his fingers through her hair. He held her perfectly still beneath him as his tongue plunged repeatedly into her mouth in rhythm with his hard cock inside her wet folds.

She cried out but he simply swallowed her cries as his thrusts began more frantic, deeper, almost painful. But rather than shrink back she met each boldly, drawing him deeper, offering herself to him. Completely. Without reservation.

His lips broke the kiss. He threw back his as she arched hers against the blankets. They both billowed as their bodies gave her to the ultimate pleasure. Then everything went black for Sadie.

***

Sadie crested the cliff once more. Those ancient ruins came into view. Just as they had every day since that one, they took her breath away for a long moment. It was the final day of her holiday and decisions loomed on the horizon just as the storm had that evening.

This was the perfect sunny day though. A rare thing in Northern Wales for certain. The heat beat at her as she caught sight of the perfectly coiffured woman in the business suit that was waving to her from in front of the castle.

"I am so glad that you made it. So many people have trouble finding this place. You realize of course that this is a listed property so you cannot make any alterations not in keeping with its historical significance. Between that fact and all those silly ghost stories this place has been on the market for almost thirty years now," the woman droned on.

Ghost stories, Sadie thought. That was what he was like...her phantom. She had woken the next morning, well more like mid-day actually, with the sun streaming between the cracks in the wooden shutters. She had stretched and looked around for him. But he was nowhere to be seen. She had lain back in the blankets, thinking perhaps he had just gone for a moment to get some food, or for a walk. She had replayed every moment of the previous night in her mind then...and thousands of times since.

But he had never come back. Sadie had thought perhaps he was on the beach...thinking. She certainly could do some of that herself. It was not every day that a girl lost her senses and made love...had the best sex of her life...with a stranger. She had gathered the top blanket about her and made her way slowly down the stairs and through the castle. She had stood at the top of cliff and looked along the beach trying to spot him. She could see her bungalow from there, but no sign of her lover.

She had clung to hope that he had just run into the village for supplies as she picked her way carefully down the side of cliff. She had delayed for an hour or more as she sat upon a large rock at the bottom watching the surprisingly calm and gentle waves lap at the rocky beach. She had bitten her lip as she remembered how he had lapped at her...like a man dying of thirst.

Finally, tears began to fall unchecked as the sun began to sink towards the ocean. She was forced to admit that he was not coming back. It was just an aberration. Her one night with her scarred and magnificent lover. She had gathered the rough woolen blanket about her shoulders and headed back down the beach that she had come less than twenty-four hours before. Her steps were slow and heavy. If not for the sweet aches in her body, she might swear it had all been a dream.

Over the past three weeks, she had relived the whole experience every night, every time she closed her eyes and many times when she did not. She had tried her best to figure it out. Her only explanation was that her lover was some former soldier from the area, wounded in the war and hiding away in the ruins. He had grown in her mind to heroic proportions. She had crafted elaborately backstories for him. So scarred that he dared not show his countenance to even his beloved family. A lost girlfriend that he could not face. Children perhaps.

She choked back tears once more as she forced herself to focus upon the words this woman was saying. "Yes, this place is quite the local attraction once upon a time. The story of the last princeling to inhabit it was so tragic. He had been engaged, betrothed in those days to Caitrin, Owain Glyndwr's daughter. Then her father went to war with the English king. The prince had not only sent men as was his duty but had led them himself. He was injured at the Battle of Bryn Glas, you know. Oh, the stories! The long bowmen used flaming arrows sometimes in those days. One had struck the young prince. He was so horribly disfigured by the whole thing," the woman took a breath.

Her sigh was that of long lost glory that these people and this land never seemed to forget. "Of course, her father could not give his daughter to such a pitiful excuse for a man after that, no matter how loyal and brave, our good Prince Rhys had been. He married the poor girl off to the blasted Englishman that he had been fighting no less." She shook her head sadly, "Poor girl, they say she mourned our young prince all her days. He certainly mourned her. Never married. Held up in this castle as it fell apart around him. Until one day he was simply gone. Some say he walked into the ocean. Others think that the Celt gods came for his brave and worthy soul."

Sadie stared open mouthed at the woman as she finished, "But the craziest of all was the legend that said his ghost would walk these ruins until the end of time...unless he found one who saw beyond the scars to the soul of man. Only she could set his tortured soul free. Poor man."

Sadie smiled as the woman finished her tale. Her hand wrapped protectively around her still flat stomach as she made her decision. "I'll take it."

It was the woman's mouth that dropped open then. Sadie chuckled at her surprise. It might be fool-hardy, spending every pence of her inheritance upon this place. The renovations would take years. There was not even running water or electricity. But it would be home. The place to raise her son. His inheritance. As it had been his ancestors.

Rhys, she would name her baby Rhys...after his father. Oh, Sadie was not sure that she believed her phantom was the long dead ghost of some Welsh princeling. Any more than he was some wounded and tortured soul, fleeing all that he knew and loved. But whatever he was or was not, he had given her the most precious gift of all...new life and hope. And that was all that mattered really.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,491 Followers
12