One Last Great Romance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTLL
MTLL
22 Followers

"Well, it really is." Julie murmured, again awaking her mother from her thoughts, "It's so cute... and fuck-able... and lick-able... and spank-able!"

Susan suddenly let out a sharp cry as Julie's hand suddenly lifted up and came crashing down on her backside.

"Have you ever been spanked Mom?" Julie asked softly.

"N... no." Susan stammered.

"Well you're about too." Julie said, smacking her Mom's ass twice more, "Do you have a problem with that?"

"No." Susan shook her head quickly.

"Good... now, do I need to gag you?" Julie asked, delivering a couple more strikes to the older woman's butt.

"N... no." Susan softly stammered.

"Really?" Julie murmured before hammering her mother's backside with a couple of deliberately hard blows which had the older woman crying out much louder than before, "Because I think you do... which means I need to go all the way upstairs to get one."

"I'm sorry Julie." Susan said softly.

"You will be... now pull down your pants and panties." Julie said, waiting until her Mom had done as she was told before continuing, "Now place your hands back down on the table and wait for me. The doors are locked and the blinds are closed so I expect you to still be like this when I come back. No excuses. Do you understand?"

"Yes Julie." Susan whimpered softly.

The response made Julie smile and practically skip upstairs to grab what she needed. It was far from the first time her Mom had acted so submissively, everything about the other woman's tone and willingness to do this proving that Julie was right that this was something they both wanted.

When she came back down Julie was provided with further proof, her Mom still in the exact position she'd left her, that fact making Julie beam with happiness. It was difficult to keep her smile under control as she returned to her mother's side, placed one of the objects she had grabbed from her room in front of the dark haired woman and watched as her eyes went ever so slightly wide.

"This is a butt plug." Julie explained, "Think of it as your reward for taking your spanking like a good girl. Now open your mouth."

Without a word her mother did as she was told allowing Julie to quickly pop the gag into her Mom's mouth and fasten it securely around the back of her head. She then quickly moved around and stared lustfully at her prize for a few seconds, then slowly reached out and grabbed onto it for another groping session.

Julie had always been good with words but even with her extensive vocabulary she didn't think she could come up with anything which did justice to how much she loved her Mom's ass. She could have probably written a book about the subject and still not been able to do justice to it. However as much she loved her mother's ass she had a perverted desired to mistreat it. To beat her Mom's butt until it was an angry red and then beat it some more.

Of course for this first of what would be hopefully many times Julie would not allow herself to become carried away. She was determined to remain strong, and although that proved to be increasingly difficult she was able to remain in control as she had the time of her life. Well, this didn't quite live up to eating her Mom's pussy, or fucking her ass, or making her cum, but it was incredibly enjoyable, easily more so than spanking any other butt.

True, her Mom's ass lacked some of the jiggle possessed by her favourite Sunday School teacher, and wasn't quite as firm as several of her previous conquests, yet it was a rather intoxicating mixture of the two. Every blow made her Mom's butt jiggle, yet it still seemed firm and tight. It was in Julie's eyes perfect, although admittedly she was in a biased state of mind. The point was that Julie loved her Mom's butt, so much so she wanted to make it hers. Luckily Julie had a way to do that which would give both herself and her mother what they really wanted.

"Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to do this?" Julie whispered huskily into her mother's ear, delivering another strike before continuing, "All you're silly little mistakes, and you're not so silly or little mistakes, all those times you embarrassed me... you've had this coming for long-time mother. You know that, don't you?"

As Julie gave her a few extra hard spanks Susan whimpered into her gag and nodded in agreement.

This made Julie smile and briefly pause the spanking to caress her Mom's butt, "I'm glad you agree... because I think this should become a regular thing. See, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. I've always thought you were submissive but I never knew how much until I started fucking you. Now I think... well, even before I thought you could use a spanking every time you fucked up. Now I think you need more. To have someone dominate you completely. To own you. To make all your decisions for you so you can just concentrate on looking pretty and pleasuring them. Does that sound good to you Mom?"

Susan blushed furiously as her head nodded pretty much of it's own accord. Although while it didn't feel like she gave her head permission to nod deep down she knew it was true. Susan really, really liked the sound of that.

"I thought it might. Partly because I can smell just how dripping wet your hot little pussy is, but also... it takes a real submissive slut to let her daughter fuck her up the ass." Julie whispered softly, smirking as she squeezed her mother's ass, "So... this is what I think we both want... in public we can be girlfriends, although I'm pretty sure anyone who meets us will guess in like five seconds who's the top and who's the bottom in our relationship. What they probably won't guess is that when we're alone you won't just be the bottom, you'll be my bitch. That means you will do whatever I say when I say and asked my permission for everything even eating, drinking and using the bathroom. You will take daily spankings and a minimum of three butt fuckings to help you remember who's in charge. You'll also be wearing a butt plug at all times for the same reason, and to keep your ass nice and ready for my cock. Or at least you'll be wearing a butt plug whenever you're ass hole isn't too gaping to take it, or when I'm using it for my pleasure. And perhaps most importantly of all Mommy, you will call me Mistress or Mistress Julie. Do you understand mother?"

Again Susan blushed, whimpered and nodded as her pussy, and really her entire body, burned with desire.

"Answer me through your gag." Julie demanded.

"Yes Mistress Julie, I understand." Susan mumbled through her gag, the sound coming out muffled but just about coherent as the older woman once again blushed furiously.

"Good." Julie whispered, softening the firm tone she had been using before, "Now, I'm pretty sure this is what we both want, but just to be sure we're going to have a trial run tonight. That means for the rest of the night you will continue to call me Mistress or Mistress Julie and do whatever I say, then at the end of the night I will ask you if you want to be my bitch. If you say yes then moving forward you will be my bitch and I will be your Mistress. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress Julie." Susan again mumbled just about coherently through her gag.

"Good." Julie said, smacking her Mom's ass again, "Now let's get back to your spanking."

Susan might have tried to say 'yes Mistress Julie' again but honestly she had no idea given just how stunned she was, the reality of her situation hitting her like a freight train. It was so overwhelming Susan almost didn't notice the return of the stinging blows to her butt. Almost. Then as it seemed clear she was distracted her daughter stepped up her game, smacking Susan's ass so hard that the older woman was soon crying out loudly into the gag again.

Not that the experience was completely unpleasant like Susan thought it would be. In fact between Julie's last revelation, the anticipation of the fucking she knew that her daughter would eventually give her, and the constant strikes to her backside Susan Delfino's pussy juices were running all the way down to her pants and panties which was still down around her ankles.

There was a part of Susan which felt ashamed for being turned on so much by being spanked, by her own daughter no less. However it was the same part which was ashamed at herself for becoming addicted to having sex with Julie, and as before it was quickly drowned out by the twisted pleasure she felt from being disciplined by her daughter. God she was a whore. A filthy slut... a submissive slut. Her daughter's submissive slut. Her daughter's bitch.

It was wrong. Deep down Susan knew it was wrong, but it felt so right thinking of herself as her daughter's bitch. And it seemed so natural to think of Julie as her mistress. And Julie was so right, after all of Susan's many screw ups she deserved to be spanked. In fact Susan wished Julie would really let her have it because as much as these blows hurt she could tell that her baby girl was holding back when really she shouldn't have. Her... her mistress should teach her a lesson for being such a clumsy whore.

Suddenly Julie grabbed hold of the butt plug and put it into her mouth for a little cheap and easy lubrication. Susan had seen Julie's wide selection of sex toys but so far her daughter had only used her strap ons so this would be a new experience for them, one which had Susan trembling with anticipation.

Julie continued the spanking for a little while as she sucked on the toy, then without warning she spread her mother's left ass cheek with her free hand and pressed the butt plug firmly against her Mom's ass hole. After all the anal sex they'd had lately it wasn't exactly surprising that the older woman's back hole stretched quickly and easily to accept the toy inside, but it still had Julie smiling wickedly.

"Wow, that's one of my biggest butt plugs." Julie murmured after the toy was fully embedded in her Mom's butt, smacking one of those pink little ass cheeks before adding, "Now stay where you are. I want to be able to look at your pretty pink plugged-up ass while I'm cooking dinner."

"Yes Julie," said Susan through her gag dutifully keeping in position. There was something deeply satisfying about exposing herself in such an intimate way for her daughter that made the humiliation seem worthwhile. Which wasn't to say that the position wasn't uncomfortable, her weight was resting on her arms and she realised that as Julie had pushed the toy into her she had automatically moved onto her tiptoes, straining both her toes and calves. But she didn't dare go back to the balls of her feet - not without asking Julie permission and Julie looked like she was busy cutting the carrots. Susan grimaced and took a risk in stretching her fingers out and back again. Julie didn't seem to notice and Susan decided to risk lowering her heels. Julie didn't look up from her chopping, but said in a tone that allowed no dissent, "I thought I said to remain as you were."

"Yes, Mistress Julie," said Susan and moved herself back onto her toes, "Sorry Mistress Julie." The name came so easily off her tongue that it was like Susan had been using it all her life, except she felt a little quiver of excitement as she said it. She repeated it in her mind, 'Mistress Julie, Mistress Julie, Mistress Julie.' Yes, thought Susan that sounded good.

She stood, her body aching, her back to her daughter. Behind her she could hear the swipe of the knife through vegetables followed by a dull clunk as it would hit the chopping board. Swsh, clnk, swsh, clnk. Then silence. Susan felt herself redden, she was sure Julie had stopped the cutting to look at her, to devour her Mom's nakedness with her eyes. Susan never knew if she was right as Julie didn't say anything, but after a few moments the cutting resumed. Several times there were pauses, sometimes for what seemed like hours, other times for seconds. After some of the pauses Susan could hear the sound of things being dropped into pan, until the chopping stopped one last time and Susan could hear the sizzle of flame against metal and a wooden spoon scraping against teflon. "It'll soon be ready, you dirty slut," said Julie conversationally as she stirred, "Don't worry, I'll take your gag out while you eat." She paused and carried on stirring, the pop of bubbling gravy and vegetables and the scrape of the spoon in the pot the only sounds Susan could hear, until Julie spoke again, "I'll think I'll keep the butt plug in; you'd like that wouldn't you slutty Susan?"

Susan nodded. She wasn't sure she would like that. She had become used to her daughter ramming her ass with big dildos, but at least they continually moved up and down, keeping her ass open; without any motion she could feel her walls creeping back round the plug. They squeezed at it like a grip - uncomfortable and little bit sore, like a slowly expanding sludge of concrete was in her ass. She imagined sitting on it would be even worse. At the same time allowing her daughter to so completely dominate her that she was willing to be so completely subservient to all demands, no matter how uncomfortable or demeaning, was a major, major turn-on. Patiently she waited as Julie sang a little ditty as she carried on cooking. "My Mom she is a dirty slut, a dirty anal whore; she loves stuff up her butt, more and more and more."

The song was tuneless but accurate.

There was a clank of plates being pulled out of the cupboard and the splash of goulash onto them. Susan felt Julie move behind her and the brunette gave a expiration of air as her daughter remove the gag from her mouth. Julie's hand moved down, squeezing at one of Susan's butt cheeks before moving over the plug and pushing it a smidgen further in, "Dinner's ready," the teen said, "Sit down and I'll put it on the table."

"Yes Mistress Julie," said Susan and sat down. The butt-plug moved further up her ass and Susan's face twisted half-way between a grimace and lustful sigh. Julie put the plate in front of her and then took her own place. Susan began to eat, making all the right noises about how tasty it was and what a great cook Julie was. The teen grinned and ate her own food more slowly, but then she didn't have a butt-plug quivering in her backhole every time she moved. Susan slurped down the last of the goulash and waited for her mistress to tell her what to do; probably wash the dishes or clear the table.

"I could do with some post-dinner pussy licking," said Julie as she pushed aside her plate, "I want you to get under the table, remove my jeans and panties and lick me good."

"Yes, Mistress Julie," Susan said submissively. She pushed back the chair and got under the table, the butt-plug up her ass wiggling in her as moved. There wasn't much space beneath and Susan more than once knocked her head as she forward and removed first her daughter's pumps, then peeled off her jeans and finally slid down her panties to expose her mistress's succulent pussy lips. She pushed aside Julie's legs and moved forward again, so that the teen's thighs were rubbing against her ears. It felt even more claustrophobic as she put her face down, like being in a very small box. She supposed that was what Julie wanted, to push her further, to see how far she could go - Susan was confident she could go far. Her tongue leapt out and her mouth closed on her daughter's tasty twat.

The teen quaked as Susan entered her, her thighs clasping together and knocking at Susan's head, "That's it slut, eat my cunt, oooohhh, that's so good." Susan stuck her tongue deeper, pushing deep at the wet hole, wanting to make sure her dominant daughter had no complaints. Julie bucked, pushing the chair back and forcing Susan to follow her, "You're a whore, Susan, a complete and fucking utter whore. Eat my cunt like the tramp you are. I want you to eat me like a bitch."

The Milf bobbed up and down, slurping deep into the pussy and then coming up to gasp for fresh air and swallow the cum. Her head accidentally knocked the table again, a slight moment of soreness, but it didn't matter - aches, discomfort, humiliation were her life now, something she would have to learn to love. She suspected it might be an easy lesson. Her tongue continued to scoop out her daughter's cum, slapping down deep against the clit and slithering over warm wet flesh. Julie groaned again, her expression not quite a mystery to her Mom, "Fuck, I've known some fucking whores, but you're the biggest, dirtiest, sluttiest whore I've known. You should be selling your whore ass for five dollars down the street. Remind me later, whore and I'll toss you a nickel for the pussy licking."

The words were humiliating, but the meaning behind them was exhilarating. Susan wanted to be a slut for her daughter, as that was what the teen wanted. She continued licking and lapping, making Julie gasp and scream and twist, her body turning brutally as she came - loudly, passionately; an explosion of girl juice slashing over Susan's face like a hose had been turned on it.

Julie gave up trying to talk after her third orgasm. Or was it her fourth? It was so hard keeping track when she was fucking her mother. And sure, the taboo nature of their relationship made every nasty little sex act so much sweeter but there were certain things that had only improved over time, most notably oral sex. Every time her Mom went down on her she got better at it, enthusiasm soon being joined by skill and technique to make Julie cum harder and faster.

Of course Julie had been horny all day thinking about making her Mommy her official sex slave, and then getting to spank her Mom's ass, and being able to make dinner while staring at those pretty freshly spanked cheeks with a little butt plug buried in between them, honestly Julie was surprised she was able to hold out as long as she did. Not that Julie had been super focused on holding back. No, she just wanted to spend enough time savouring the feeling of her Mom's tongue buried in her cunt, and savour the feeling of making the 'responsible adult' eat her pussy underneath the table they'd had countless family meals at.

Ultimately though Julie had cum like a geyser, drenching her mother's face in girl cream and yet the middle-aged slut was quick enough to swallow a decent amount of sweet girly liquid. That may Julie very proud, although the teen tried to keep that to herself for now. After all she had made sure to be complimentary and reassuring while teaching her Mom to eat her pussy but now Julie was training her Mom to be the perfect fuck slut she would need to adjust her methods a tiny bit as soon her mother would find out that this was no longer a treat for Julie but a privilege for the older woman.

Realising her mind was wandering during her fourth, or possibly fifth climax, Julie forcefully said, "Stop. I said stop!"

Her mother pulled her mouth away on the second stop, prompting Julie to jump up and glared down at the woman who gave her life.

Quickly realising she'd made a mistake Susan tried to apologise, "Julie I'm, I mean Mistress Julie, I'm-"

"Crawl out of there!" Julie interrupted flatly, waiting until her Mom did as she was told before continuing, "Now kneel before your Mistress. Hands behind your back and keep them there. And lower your head. You don't look at me unless you have permission too."

Once the older woman had obeyed those commands Julie knelt down, looked her mother over and then reached out to squeeze a nipple. Immediately the Milf flinched and began moving her arms. She even tried to say something. Julie couldn't have that.

"Keep your arms where they are!" Julie snapped, only twisting her mother's nipple harder once the older woman had done as she was told, even grabbing onto the other nipple so she could twist that as well, "Do you think this is a joke? That I only want you to address me by my proper title some of the time? That you can just forget whenever you want? Well, do you? Answer me!"

MTLL
MTLL
22 Followers