One Last Great Romance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTLL
MTLL
22 Followers

"No!" Susan whimpered, "No, I'm so sorry Mistress Julie. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry."

"Well sorry isn't good enough." Julie growled before adding, "Wait here. Don't you dare move."

Susan did as she was told. The wait was long and uncomfortable, but the worst of it was that she had disappointed Mistress Julie. Sadly it wasn't an unfamiliar feeling as Susan knew she had let her daughter down on countless occasions, but it felt so much worse now, so much more... vivid, and Susan silently promised herself it would never happen again. Of course that was a promise she'd made before, but Susan had never been more determined to keep it.

So naturally when Julie returned Susan kept her head down and waited for her next command. She didn't have to wait long, "Bend over the table again. Arms stretched out over it and your legs spread. Make sure to keep that cute ass up in the air for me."

Without looking her daughter in the eye Susan quickly did as she was told, resisting the urge to question the teen as she started tying her hands to one end of the table.

Proving she hadn't lost her touch from her time in summer camps Julie expertly tied the knots, securing first Susan's hands and then her feet to each chair leg so that the older woman was spread-eagled, even lightly pulling at her mother's hands to make sure she couldn't move if she wanted too. Then Julie quickly popped the ball gag back inside Susan's mouth, fastened it tightly around her head, and then grabbed the big strap-on dildo she had been hiding and placed it in front of her Mom.

"I want to make something absolutely clear." Julie said softly after giving her mother a few long moments to stare at the toy, "If you agree to become my sex slave I will punish you as I see fit. That spanking I gave you earlier, that was just something to keep you in check. The paddling I'm about to give you will be what you can expect as a punishment for any more of your little screw ups. It may get easier, and the punishments may vary in harshness, but I'm going to give you the best I've got. Not just because you've forgot my title and didn't stop when I told you too, although that will be part of it, mostly I will be taking every frustration I've ever had with you out on your pretty little ass. But, and I know this will sound weird, I'll be doing it at least partly out of love for you, and after it's done I'm going to reward you by shoving every single inch of that strap-on up your butt and fuck your slutty little butt hole to multiple screaming orgasms. So however hard it gets for you just imagine how amazing that big dick is going to feel in your ass. It's 12 inches long and nearly 3 inches wide, but you've been taking my 10 incher pretty easily so I think you're ready, don't you?"

Susan nodded happily as she continued staring at the dildo which was about an inch away from her face, eventually mumbling into her gag, "Yes Mistress Julie."

"Good, because I promise you Mommy, you're going to take every inch up your ass like a good little anal whore." Julie said, grabbing the paddle and pressing it against her mother's ass, "Now remember, I love you more than anything, but you totally deserve this."

With that Julie raised the paddle as high as she could lift it and then brought it crashing down as hard as she could against her Mom's ass. Immediately her Mom screamed in pain but Julie ignored it in favour of giving the older woman's ass another hard strike, and then another, and then another, and then another, the teen beginning to mercilessly spank her mother.

There was part of Julie that wanted to show mercy because even through all her screw ups she loved her Mom, and not just in the normal mother/daughter way. No, Julie was in love with her Mom, and she didn't want to really hurt her. However she wanted to look after and protect the clumsy older woman, and if she was going to do that Julie felt she needed to be able to discipline her klutz of a mother. So, Julie reminded herself, this was for her Mom's own good.

Of course, even though it made her feel a little guilty, there was part of Julie which was really enjoying finally getting to live out her BDSM fantasies. She'd never had the guts to talk to any of her former lovers about this side of herself, but with her Mom it just felt so natural, like she was born to be her mother's Dom, and her mother was always meant to be her Sub. Because really, just the sight of her Mom's ass cheeks jiggling from the impact of the paddle was making Julie so wet she could barely stand it. And when combined with the sounds of her mother's cries and the sound of the paddle hitting flesh, and the power Julie felt, it was all the teen could do to keep up the spanking and not just grabbed the big dildo, strap it around her waist and shove every inch of it up her mother's ass.

While Julie was fighting the urge to butt fuck her mother, or more accurately put it off a little longer, Susan was praying her daughter would stop spanking her and fuck her ass. Partly because the spanking was honestly one of the worst pains Susan had ever known, ironically rivalled only by giving birth to Mistress Julie. However no matter how bad it got, and after a few minutes Mistress Julie seem to get a second wind which made the pain feel literally unbearable, Susan didn't beg Mistress Julie to stop. Why? Because Mistress Julie was right. Susan did deserve this.

Susan had been a terrible mother, failing her daughter time and time again. And not just failing her daughter, but embarrassing her. Even humiliating her as Mistress Julie was forced to admit Susan was her mother. And Mistress Julie had always come to her rescue but Susan could tell it frustrated the younger girl, and now finally Mistress Julie had an opportunity to let out all that frustration.

It definitely felt like she did and then some, Susan experiencing an odd feeling of pride as her daughter put her in her place and punished her for years of bad parenting. Which didn't make it any easier to take the now brutal paddling, but Susan was at least able to distract herself by staring at the huge strap-on in front of her, the submissive anal slut literally quivering at the thought of having that monster dildo buried balls deep in her ass hole.

Finally when her ass had been beaten an angry red Susan got an up close look at that dildo, Mistress Julie quickly moving around so she was facing the older woman before removing any remaining clothing, grabbing the toy and pulling it up her thighs. For the sake of convenience there was now anal lubricant hidden away in every room of the house so once the dildo was strapped firmly around her waist Mistress Julie grabbed the lube she kept in the kitchen, squirted some into the palm of her hand and started rubbing it into the large butt buster, Susan again quivering as she watched the beautiful sight. She even got an up close look, Mistress Julie nice enough to stand directly in front of her so the dildo was right in her face.

Julie was glad there was nothing but excitement on her Mom's face. She'd been worried she would be nervous given this was the largest toy in Julie's collection and this would be the first time she would be using it on her Mom's ass hole. Of course her Mom's ass hole was super slutty so it wasn't a total surprise, but still Julie was grateful as it meant it would be easier for her to get her dick up her Mom's ass.

The lubricant would make extra sure of that, and once there was enough of it on her cock Julie quickly moved around to admire the beautifully red cheeks of her Mom's ass. Then, still stroking her cock, Julie reached out, grabbed hold of the butt plug and said, "Mommy... get ready to feel every inch of my big dick up your slutty ass!"

With that Julie gave the butt plug a sharp pull, the large toy coming out with a soft pop. The second the butt plug was out of her mother's ass hole Julie pressed her strap-on against her target and then shoved forwards as hard as she could. Whether because of the plug or Julie constantly sodomising her mother or a combination of both the big dildo shot quickly up Susan's shit chute, Julie burying almost half of her cock in her Mom's butt on the first thrust. Julie's second thrust was far slower and softer, yet at the same time it was unrelenting until the teen's thighs smacked against her mother's ass cheeks as at that point it was impossible to continue the thrust as every inch of the strap-on was now firmly up Susan's butt.

"See I told you you'd take every inch, didn't I?" Julie grinned, smacking her Mom's dildo filled butt to emphasise her point.

"Owww, yes Mistress Julie, you did, you told me." Susan mumbled through her gag.

"And why was that?" Julie enquired.

Susan had to think for a few seconds, but then promptly answered, "Because I'm a whore?"

"An anal whore!" Julie corrected, giving her Mom's ass a hard smack as punishment.

"OWWW, YES! I'm a anal whore! I'm your anal whore Mistress Julie! My ass is yours!" Susan whimpered, trying to appease her mistress/daughter.

"Yes it is." Julie murmured, her eyes locking on where her hips were pressed against her mother's butt cheeks, "Your ass is mine, just like every other part of you, which is why you're going to take it up the ass for me like a good little anal whore, aren't you Mommy?"

"Yes! I'm going to take it like a good whore." Susan quickly replied, "I'm going to take your big beautiful strap-on up my slutty ass like a good little anal whore for you Mistress Julie! Mommy is going to take it like a good little anal whore! Mmmmmm, oh Mistress Julie, fuck me! Fuck my butt. Butt fuck me like the anal whore I am! Ohhhhhh Mistress Julie!"

While her mother continued blathering Julie began slowly pumping her Mommy's pooper, her eyes locked on to the sight of her strap-on stretching her Mom's butt hole just like every other time she sodomise this beautiful woman, or any of her previous others for that matter.

To Julie there was no sight more breath taking than that of a woman's ass hole stretching for her strap-on. Or at least she didn't think they used to be. Now she knew the most breath taking sight in the world had to be the sight of her Mom's ass hole being stretched, rivalled only by her mother's firm ass cheeks jiggling as Julie rammed into the rectum of the woman who gave her life. Of course then there was the perfection which was her Mom bent over in front of her, sometimes made only more perfect by her mother spreading her ass cheeks in total submission, either offering up her forbidden hole for Julie to use as a fuck hole for her pleasure or showing off her gaping butt hole after a particularly passionate round of anal sex, the gaping itself another breath taking sight. The point was Julie loved everything about fucking another woman in the ass, and every aspect of it was like a thousand times better when it was her mother who was on the receiving end.

That's why tonight had to go perfectly, why it would go perfectly because Julie refused to fail. She'd never wanted anything more than this. In fact she needed it. Her lust for her own mother had turned from want into a burning need, Julie feeling like life wouldn't be worth living if she didn't own her Mom. She had to make her Mommy her property, to make her mother submit every part of herself to her. And most of all she needed to own this ass. Julie needed to have her Mom's butt hole as her personal fuck hole to use whenever she felt the urge to sodomise her mother, which Julie felt she needed as much and as often as she needed air.

With that in mind Julie skilfully loosened her mother's rectum with gentle but firm thrusts, moving side to side and up and down as well as in and out for several minutes until she had her Mommy moaning and whimpering into her gag in pure pleasure. Then Julie gently increased the pace of the sodomy until the sound of her thighs smacking off her Mom's butt cheeks were echoing throughout their home, Julie joyfully butt fucking her Mom to near climax only to deny her at the last second.

All the while Julie increased and decreased the pace accordingly, cruelly ass fucking her mother to near climax after near climax before finally reaching down and gently removing the gag.

Immediately Susan opened her mouth to beg Julie to make her cum but before she could her daughter shoved something in her mouth and said, "Here, clean this."

Recognising the taste of her own ass Susan quickly realised it was the butt plug Mistress Julie used to stretch her ass out. The toy somehow felt bigger in her mouth, but to be fair Susan's ass hole had become surprisingly used to being widely stretched thanks to her anal loving daughter and while Susan had given Mistress Julie plenty of blow jobs she found it much easier to take large toys in her ass than she did in her mouth. Of course Mistress Julie had noticed that and pointed out that it was a sign that Susan was a natural anal slut, and even though it was kind of embarrassing Susan couldn't argue, especially considering the ecstasy she was feeling right now as her daughter continued butt fucking her over their kitchen table.

Honestly it was really difficult for Susan to concentrate on sucking on the butt plug in her mouth when her daughter was giving her a skilful ass pounding, but as always Susan was determined to try her best.

She wasn't used to sucking on such a small toy but Susan was very familiar with the taste of her own ass which helped motivate her in her sucking. Which again, was embarrassing, but it also reminded her of the first time doing this. It was right after her second ever ass fucking, Mistress Julie moving up the bed and just shoving her cock directly into Susan's mouth. The way Mistress Julie had looked at her and told her to suck it clean had made Susan shiver with delight, the memory doing the same thing as she joyfully sucked the butt plug clean.

As if sensing it was totally clean Julie pulled the butt plug out and said, "So, Mommy, how do you like being my bitch?"

"I love it!" Susan moaned, quickly adding, "Ohhhhhhh Mistress Julie, Mommy loves being your bitch. Please, please allow me the privilege of being your bitch full-time. Mmmmmm oh, I want you to own me Mistress Julie. I want to be owned by my daughter."

"Really..." Julie murmured, pausing the ass fucking momentarily so she could lean down and whisper into her Mom's ear, "Because remember, this is only a taste of what you can expect as my bitch. When it's official I will own every little fibre of your being. Your clothes, money, every single one of your possessions, I will own all of it and you will be a possession to me. My prized possession which I will love and cherish more than anything else in this world, but a possession nevertheless. You will have no say in anything ever again, all your decisions made for you by me, your owner. You won't even be able to take a shit without my permission. Not that you'll ever shit right again, because no matter how much you think I've been abusing your ass over the past few months it's going to seem like nothing once I own this tight little fuck hole. And if you think it hurts to sit down now just you wait, because if I own you mother I swear I will end up ass fucking you so much you won't ever want to sit down again. I will even embarrass and humiliate you whenever the mood strikes me. Make you pull down your pants and panties and show off your ass hole which I promise will be constantly either gaping wide or filled with a butt plug. I'll make you do that to total strangers, maybe even our new neighbours and friends, make you explain how you are owned by a younger woman who loves fucking you in the ass. Maybe sometimes, when it's a total stranger, I'll even make you tell them I'm your daughter. That you're the property of your daughter. That you let your daughter fuck you in the ass whenever she wants because you have given up control to her completely and become her bitch, and you've never been happier. Do you understand mother? Do you understand the power I will have over you? The control? And that soon there will be no turning back. No changing your mind. That I want you to be mine forever and if you agree I will never allow you to be anything except my bitch. Do you Mommy? Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Julie. I understand, and that's what I want. I want to be your bitch. I want to be owned completely by my daughter. To become your possession, your property, no matter what the cost." Susan promised, "In fact I love being humiliated by you Mistress Julie because it makes me feel like such a bitch. Your bitch! Especially when I can't sit down because you've ass fucked me so hard."

"Really?" Julie questioned.

"Really." Susan blushed, "My friends think there something wrong with me because I don't sit down during poker night anymore. Or any time they see me. Oh if they only knew my butt hurt all the time, that I can't shit right and most of the time I'm walking funny because my daughter loves wrecking my ass with her big strap-on cock. Mmmmmm, they would all be so disgusted at me, but if they knew how good it felt they would be so jealous. Jealous that I am my daughter's bitch. Oh please Mistress Julie, let Mommy be your bitch. Mommy wants to be your bitch!"

Shoving the ball gag back into her mother's mouth Julie growled, "We'll see, now shut up and take my dick up your ass Mom!"

Susan moaned with approval as Mistress Julie quickly fastened the gag around the back of her head then lifted herself up to grab a hold of Susan's hips to restart the daughter on mother butt fucking. Mistress Julie wasted no time in establishing a steady rhythm and then increasing the pace, the earlier ass reaming ensuring that Susan's rectum was loose and ready for whatever her daughter had to give her. That included a skilful and increasingly hard butt pounding which soon had Susan hurtling towards an orgasm, the older woman fairly certain that this time she would not be denied.

She wasn't, her daughter made her cum in what felt like seconds, Susan incredibly grateful for the gag as she screamed as much as she wanted into it, allowing her youngest child to sleep peacefully in his crib while her oldest child joyfully sodomised her to climax. Not that Mistress Julie had ever been satisfied with giving her Mom only one orgasm from anal sex, the teen continuing the now brutal pace so she could make Susan cum over and over again, the mother's juices literally squirting from her cunt like a fountain.

Again Susan couldn't understand why she had taken so long to try anal. Not that she could imagine anyone being able to fuck her ass half as skilfully as her own daughter so clearly things had worked out for the best. Because sure, as a mother maybe she should have been trying to convince her daughter to date someone of her own age but as a extremely submissive woman Susan was extremely happy her daughter had chosen her to be the lucky female who got to be Julie Meyer's girlfriend. Perhaps more importantly Susan got to be her daughter's bitch, and while on some level she knew it was wrong it also felt so overwhelmingly right, like Susan was always meant to be her daughter's bitch and now finally she was being put in her rightful place while Mistress Julie was taking hers as the head of the household.

With that in mind Susan felt oddly proud of her daughter. Her baby girl had become such a butt busting stud. The girl had bagged her own mother for Christ sakes, effortlessly turning the woman who gave her life into her bitch. How much more of a stud could you be?

Oh yes, Susan thought, she was so proud of her Mistress Julie, and Susan couldn't wait to be officially this little woman taming stud's bitch. That's all she wanted.

As if reading her thoughts her Mistress Julie grabbed hold of her hair, pulled it back and growled, "What do you want to be Mom? What do you want to be?"

MTLL
MTLL
22 Followers