One Last Great Romance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YOUR BITCH! I WANT TO BE YOUR BITCH MISTRESS JULIE! I WANT TO BE MY DAUGHTER'S BITCH!" Susan screamed loudly and proudly through her ball gag.

To Julie's delight her mother continued repeating those words over and over again in some variation through a couple more orgasms, then the older woman clearly became so lost in the ecstasy she was feeling she could no longer form coherent words. Of course both the words and the lack of words encouraged Julie to ass fuck her Mom with every ounce of her strength, the sound of her thighs smacking off her mother's ass cheeks echoing throughout their home so much Julie was surprised MJ didn't wake up. Luckily he had proven to be a heavy sleeper, but Julie was glad she'd already picked out several places with soundproof walls, and brought a baby monitor to go along with it, when looking for a new home.

Of course this was home and always would be. Not the house, her Mom's ass. Deep inside her mother's butt was Julie Mayer's home; where she belonged. The place she always wanted to be, wanted to spend the most time in, was her own personal little slice of heaven.

Julie loved spanking her Mom, and going down on her, and making the older woman eat her pussy and ass, but for all the dirty things she did to the woman who gave her life there was just something special about fucking her Mom with a strap-on. It was primal, Julie mounting her mother as if she was a man and taking the older woman who was supposed to be in charge of her as her submissive mate to do with as she pleased. And while Julie got that feeling from fucking her Mom's pussy, along with a delicious feeling of violating the place of her origins, she also was haunted by visions of her father, Mike and other men having their way with what Julie was now convinced was always meant to be hers. Butt fucking her Mom never made Julie feel like that as she was the one who took her mother's anal cherry, that hole only having ever been used by Julie so the teen saw it as her own personal fuck hole. Her Mom's butt hole was hers, only hers, and nobody but her would ever use it because it was her property.

That's what her mother's entire body would soon be. No, it's what her mother's entire body was now and would forever be. Something Julie owned and cherished. But while her own mother would soon become her prized possession her very favourite part of her prized possession would be her Mom's butt. Her home. The tiny little hole her mother pooped from which would always be available for Julie to fuck with her strap-on, fingers, tongue and whatever else she wanted to shove up her Mom's ass. The tight little shit hole Julie was going to fuck, and fuck, and fuck, and make sure it was always gaping wide so it would be nice and ready for her big cock. That back passage Julie was going to live in. The woman who gave her life bending over at a click of her fingers, and spreading her cheeks, and begging for the anal abuse that the ass whore who called herself her mother would want as much as Julie.

As Julie became crazed with these thoughts she came over and over again, the stimulator inside the harness drilling her clit until the teen collapsed with exhaustion, almost slipping off her mother in the process given how slippery with sweat they both were. Luckily by that point Julie had nothing to be ashamed of as she had butt fucked her Mommy to countless orgasms resulting in the older woman being barely conscious by the time her daughter finally stopped ass fucking her.

For a few long moments Julie just lay there panting. Then she nuzzled her Mom's neck and whispered sweet nothings into her ear like, "Mmmmmm, that was so good Mommy. You took your daughter's cock so well up your ass. Mmmmmmm, your ass is the perfect depository for my dick."

After a while Julie untied her mother's hands, removed the ball gag and rhetorically asked, "Shall we see just how gaping your ass hole is this time?"

"I bet it's wider than ever Mistress Julie." Susan murmured submissively.

Julie smiled wickedly and then proved her mother to be right, quickly lifting herself up and pushing herself back so that her strap-on rushed out of her Mom's butt hole. Julie's wicked smile then got even wider as she was presented with her mother's completely destroyed ass, the cheeks even more red and sore than before while the hole itself was a gaping mess. Then somehow the older woman's butt hole looked even worse, Susan submissively reaching back to pull apart her ass cheeks and provide Julie an even better look into the deepest depths of her Mom's bowels via her gaping ass hole.

To Julie this was her Mom showing total submission to her, Julie in turn feeling totally dominant as she stared at her handiwork for a few long seconds. Then she untied her Mom's legs and ordered, "Get on your knees in front of me."

Without hesitation her mother did as she was told, however she didn't then suck Julie's ass flavoured cock, no matter how badly she clearly wanted too. This made Julie smile again. Her bitch was clearly learning.

"Good girl, now... suck my cock clean." Julie ordered, impressed that her mother waited for the command before wrapping her lips around the shaft and beginning to bob her head up and down, "Mmmmmm, that's a good bitch, that's right, you do what I say, when I say it! That's what a good little submissive bitch does, and that's what you want to be, isn't it Mommy? You want to be your daughter's bitch? Then show me! Show me how badly you want to be my bitch by sucking my cock clean of every drop of your slutty anal juices! Mmmmm yes, suck it you nasty ATM whore!"

After the first time Susan never really needed verbal encouragement to do this because while she could have never imagined herself enjoying the taste of her own ass, especially off a dildo strapped around her daughter's waist, the truth was she had become an ass to mouth whore. Susan loved the taste of her own ass, craving it almost as much as her daughter's sweet pussy juices and delicious cum. Plus it was another chance for Susan to please her Mistress, the teen's continuing words only helping to revitalise her strength so she could give Mistress Julie's cock a long, thorough blow job.

Of course Susan had started off concentrating on the first few inches of the strap-on so she could savour the taste of the deepest part of her ass. As if she needed further proof she was a perverted slut Susan found the knowledge that the head of Mistress Julie's dildo had been buried so deeply in her bowels to be an incredible turn on and whether it was psychological or not the deeper the cock had been the tastier she found the flavour of her own anal juices.

However when it was clear the first few inches were completely clean Susan didn't hesitate bobbing her head lower on the dick, relaxing her throat muscles so she could take it as deep as possible into her mouth. Sadly Susan was still to master the fine art of deep throating, something she'd never really done or in most cases never really had the option of doing with previous male lovers, and given this dildo was longer and wider than any Susan had ever sucked before she really didn't stand a chance. She still tried her hardest, but Susan was only able to get a few inches down her throat before she started choking.

Julie admired the way her Mom continually tried and failed. Well, that wasn't always the case, but when it came to taking her dick down her throat Julie definitely enjoyed watching her mother continuously trying until her eyes filled with tears, she began shaking violently, and finally she pulled away gasping for air.

The older woman repeated this several times before Julie said, "Well, we still need to work on your deep throating skills, but for now just lick the rest of my dick clean. Come on Mommy, clean that cock with your tongue, then when you're done we will see if you really want to be my bitch."

Those words made the Milf move faster, Susan quickly sliding her tongue over every inch of the shaft before moving away and looking up at Julie expectantly.

"Mom..." Julie asked, letting that word which she would use sparingly from now on if at all hang in the air, "Do you want to be my bitch?"

"Oh yes Mistress Julie, more than anything." Susan said without hesitation.

"Prove it." Julie said with a grin, "Kiss my feet and beg me for the privilege of being my bitch."

Immediately Susan lent forward and began covering her daughter's feet in kisses, shamelessly begging between each kiss, "Oh please Mistress Julie... please allow me the privilege of being your bitch... I want to be your bitch so bad... more than anything I've ever wanted in my entire life... oh please Mistress Julie... allow me the honour of being your bitch... I'll eat your yummy pussy and ass whenever you want... let you fuck me in the ass whenever you want, with whatever you want... I'll take whatever you want to give me Mistress Julie... I'll do anything for you... anything... just please, let me be your bitch... I want to be my daughter's bitch... I want to spend the rest of my life getting fucked up the ass by my own daughter... obeying her every command... being nothing but her property... please Mistress Julie, let me be your property... let me be your bitch..."

"Look up at me." Julie interrupted, waiting until her mother had done as she was told before she reached down, brushed some hair out of her face and said, "Congratulations Mom... you just became my bitch."

*

Susan opened an eye, slowly turning her head, careful not to make too sudden a movement, towards the electronic clock sitting by the side of the bed. Satisfied that it was time to get up Susan opened the second eye and carefully, so carefully, pushed back the quilt. She paused, her heart beating speedily, as Julie made a sound. For a second Susan feared she had woken her daughter by accident and that would not be good, Julie had specific ways she liked to be woken and sudden bursts of cool air fanning over her naked body was not one of them. After a few seconds Julie gave a little grunt and turned back on her side, still asleep. Susan let out an internalised sigh of relief, it was too early in the morning for a spanking, not that she would have made any complaint.

She walked over to the mirror and took a look at her reflection. She had to admit she looked good, her titties were firmer than they had any right to be, her tummy ironing board flat and her thighs, if not those she had when she was twenty, were near to those she had when she was thirty. There wasn't a doubt Susan thought, that her energetic sex life with her daughter Julie was keeping her in trim, being banged in every hole all the time got rid of any excess flab faster than any gym equipment. Susan continued to look at the reflection, noticing the other signs of her daughter's dominance - last night Julie had spreadeagled her Mom over the bed, tying her wrists and ankles so tight that the burn marks were still visible and thrashed her bare cunt. Susan couldn't remember what the transgression had been to deserve a pussy whipping. It didn't take much for Julie to decide she needed to be punished and Susan took her punishment like a good well trained bitch, neither complaining at her treatment, or trying to explain in an attempt to wheedle out of it. Julie had thrashed the slit, until the teen was sweating and Susan was blubbering in pain.

Of course Susan's pain couldn't, and shouldn't, stop her daughter butt-fucking her Mom's back hole, after all she owned it, and so after the whipping Susan had been turned on her front and anally fucked until Julie was so exhausted that she collapsed on her back. Susan had cleaned the cock with her mouth, before gently taking it off her daughter and putting it away with the rest of the teen's large collection. By the time Susan had returned to the bed Julie was asleep, that had been slightly disappointing, as if she had been awake Susan might have asked permission to snuggle into her. If Julie was feeling in a good mood she might have let her, but Susan knew she shouldn't wake Julie for something so inconsequential as making Susan's night comfortable, so Susan had just slid into her own side of the bed and fallen asleep.

Susan always slept best when she was lying in Julie's arms or was being spooned by her daughter. Partly because of the comfort factor, but mostly because it made sure she didn't roll over onto her back in the night, the effect of putting weight on her constantly sore ass often enough to wake her up. Luckily Susan was fairly sure that hadn't happened as considering the butt pounding Julie had given her last night she would have almost definitely woken up if she had.

Turning her back to the mirror Susan lifted her nightie up. Her back hole was almost completely closed, Susan even having to spread her own ass cheeks just to see her hole properly. This was an extremely rare occurrence, Julie living up to her word as she obsessively butt fucked her own mother multiple times a day, and honestly Susan loved every moment of it. After all what was a constantly aching butt hole if the result was such ecstasy? Besides, walking around with a constantly gaping or plug filled ass hole was a constant reminder of Susan's role in her relationship with her daughter.

Susan slid out of her nightwear, folding it neatly and putting it away; Julie hated nothing more than a messy bedroom. That done she considered what she would wear for the day; if they were expecting visitors or going out she was allowed to wear jeans, sweaters etc, but if they weren't Julie expected her Mom to wear something more sexy. As they weren't planning going anywhere today Susan slid into her suspenders, leaving the rest of her naked - perhaps if Julie wanted some peace later she'd add a ball-gag later, but that was a decision for her daughter, not Susan.

The Milf walked out into the landing. Adorning the walls were pictures of her; all in compromising positions - after an anal fisting, or being lesbian dped at that orgy Julie had taken her two, masturbating in the front room or flashing in the shopping aisle. They were quick to take down when they had visitors and replace with fully clothed pictures of Julie and MJ (except for a couple of her baby son in the bath), but otherwise Julie liked her Mom's submission to be on display. Susan carried onto her son's room, MJ was asleep and looked like he would be for a while. The only thing which ever interrupted Julie's domination of her Mom was MJ crying; but Julie took her step-motherly duties seriously, often playing with MJ and trying to teach him to talk or walk far in advance of what was expected as a baby, whilst her naked Mom washed the kitchen floors with a butt-plug in her ass.

She headed into the kitchen and taking a stool, stood on it so that she could reach the top of the cupboard. There were a card and a box. She took them down and sat at the table, grimacing only slightly as she rested her weight on her ass. As always when she sat down Susan briefly thought of Julie, and on this occasion of her morning butt fucking which she would soon be receiving from her daughter. Then she returned her attention to the items in her hand.

Outside the Mayer house it was Mother's Day, but as far as Julie was concerned that day didn't exist and Susan couldn't disagree - if it had been submissive sluts day she'd have been happy, but why celebrate her being a Mom, when that was the least of her roles and meant nothing to her lover. But Susan had wanted to do something, so she took the Mother's Day card and crossed out the word 'Mother' replacing it with 'Daughter' then she added her name and a sexy message about how much she loved Julie. That done she added the X's for kisses, stopping when she got to fifty as she didn't want to overdo it. She slid the card in the envelope and licked it shut, before opening the box.

Inside were ropes and whips and nipple clamps, together with ball-gags and a large butt-plug. It scared Susan to look at the equipment she had mail-ordered and know that her daughter would use all of it on her, but it also excited her. And she knew it was something that Julie would appreciate. She wrapped it up in paper and then went upstairs again. MJ was still asleep and so was Julie. Susan put the card and present on the bed next to the teen and looked at the clock again; it was time to wake Julie up - the proper way.

The Milf went under the covers and between Julie's legs, the teen grunting something as Susan spread her legs and placed her head between her daughter's thighs. She licked slowly and carefully, gently sliding her tongue into the hole and bringing Julie gradually into consciousness. The teen gave a sleepy moan, followed after a few seconds by one of pleasure. Susan continued to lap away, pushing her tongue into her daughter's wet slit and waking her in the most pleasant way imaginable. Julie stretched and groaned. "Uuurrrhhh," she yawned. "Mmmmnn," she moaned. Susan moved deeper, her tongue pushing down the teen's hole and playing with her special spot. "Oh that's good," Julie said, "Is this a present?"

Susan didn't reply, just carried on eating away at Julie. Above her she could hear Julie opening the envelope and reading out, "'Happy Daughter's Day. To my dear Mistress Julie, May you have the Happiest Daughter's Day ever, With all my love, Love Your Two Bit Anal Whore.' That's sweet you slut, I may not cane your ass so hard today, let me see the present - oh whips, and leather rope and is this a ball-gag, you dirty naughty whore and a whip as well/ I'm taking what I said back, I'll be hanging you from the rafters later and using this baby."

Susan lapped away, happy between her daughter's legs and knowing that her place was to be a bitch to Julie. It might not have been conventional, but Susan was more than content with her one last great romance.

The End.