One Last Kiss

Story Info
Lovers make love again after the delivery of their first born.
2.8k words
3.84
15.6k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe points to the bed, "Well. . . shall we use our free time and have a little cuddle time?"

Sally smiles at him again, playing teasingly at his shirt, "so, Serenity is asleep, and the house is quite, what do you say we cuddle and get a little us time?" speaking at the same time as him.

Joe bursts in to laughter when they both starting speaking exactly the same time and then nods. "I'd love that. "

She takes his hand and leads him to the bed.

Joe follows her to the bed, sits down, removes his shoes and socks quickly, and then spreads his legs to create a comfortable spot for her.

Sally cuddles in between his legs facing him. "I am so glad you're here. "

He nods. "As am I, it's been so lonely without you in all those hotel rooms. "

She rubs his thigh, "I know babe, but that is part of the business, and now that we have Serenity that means we have to compromise some. "

Joe finally smiles and nods at her. "Yeah, it looks like that, but this is so part of the reason why I would be really need to work more with nineteen children. In this case we wouldn't see at all. " He giggles a bit.

She smiles sweetly "Well, okay, we can take it down to, fourteen, but I am not settling for less than that. " she laughs knowing she is teasing.

Joe shakes his head heavily. "No, not fourteen, in this case we'll have to make it sixteen to get a complete soccer team with substitutes. "

She laughs, "Deal!. "

Joe laughs back, "Okay then, better get rid of all our contraceptives cause even for fourteen children we'll have a lot of work to do until you get too old for that. " He sticks his tongue out.

Sally pretends to want to get up and throw out all her pills and condoms, "Well, hold on, let me go do that now. " she laughs and gives his leg a little playful squeeze.

Joe grins smoothly but challengingly and gives her free from his arms, "Sure, go ahead. "

Her laughter stops for a moment, because at this point she is not sure if he is teasing or not, "Really?" she challenges back, just to see what he will do.

Joe grins hard for a moment because of her spontaneous reaction but then shrugs. "Why not?" he waits for her next reaction.

Sally bites her lip to keep from smiling. "Okay then I will be right back" and scoots to get off the bed.

He takes a short breath wondering if he now challenged her too far and looks in her eyes for a second. Finally he decides that today he's Mr. Risk himself and bets on her still bluffing. "Okay then, I'll wait here" he answers.

She hums to herself and heads to the bathroom, making noise and then flushing the toilet before coming back, smiling. "Okay, all done. " crawls back up on the bed with him. "Now all we have to do is get me pregnant again. " She turns her head so he can't see she that she is about to lose it.

Joe thinks he knows her good enough to figure that she is still bluffing and didn't put the pills in the toilet before flushing, but of course he can't be totally sure. As he said before, he is Mr. Risk he doesn't care about whether she did it or not today. He instead removes her top without a further warning just to rub her back and neck and feel her wonderful skin again.

Sally works with him to get her top off, she plays softly with his legs. The feel of his touch makes her nipples erect instantly, still an effect from Serenity's nursing.

He afterwards pulls his shirt over his head, too, to get her closer and feel both her soft skin and her hard nipples on his belly. "Hmm, You're amazingly warm. "

Sally kisses his chest, drinking in his scent, "Mmm, that is because you make me hot baby. "

He smiles softly while his hands caresses her back, slightly slipping into her pants from time to time. "Oh! Really? I guess that's a good thing?" he stumbles while his own excitement becomes a bit more visible.

Sally smiles and wiggles to his touches, "It is a very good thing love" her hands find the button on his pants as she continues to kiss his chest, lowering herself just a bit to kiss his belly.

He moans a bit in relief when his manhood gets at least a bit more space by the opened pants. His fingers now find the way under her panties as well, stroking her bare skin. She crawls up closer to him, kissing his neck and working her way to his lips. Her excitement tingles throughout her body.

Joe quickly pull his pants off while she crawls up, just to get more freedom for his manhood, and when she arrives at his face he turns around to let his hand stroke all over her front upper body tenderly, but with so much passion from a man who has missed what he sees there.

She smiles sweetly as he touches her. Her body responds by making her moan. She follows his lead a bit and slides off her pants.

Joe helps her with the pants and when they're off her body his hands stroke slowly over her inner thighs and begins to work upwards over her belly to her breasts.

This causes Sally to sigh deeply, "Oh, hon, that feels amazing. " she pants out. She cannot believe how much her body craves his touch.

Joe smiles and leans in to kiss her on her neck, then her shoulder and her erected nipple while his hand strokes downwards again, still carefully avoiding her promising land for now.

Sally snuggles in to his kiss, moaning and groaning softly. She finds a way to move slightly so that her face is close to his skin, and returning his kiss from time to time.

He moans softly and all his fingers run in circles around her aureole while he sinks into an excited kiss with her.

She groans again, as his fingers trace over her nipple. She arches her back a bit, as the goose bumps appear over her body.

He smiles softly because of her wonderful reaction to his touches and carefully enters the next level. He's heard that the first sexual intercourse after a delivery shall be like the first one, and up to a certain point he thinks now already that this is true. This is why he is so careful with her promise land. For some reason this area is even more sacred than it was before, therefore he only touches it shortly through her panties and then strokes back upwards again.

Sally's body reacts even more to his touch and as soon as his fingers graze over her promise land she lets out a seductive moan.

He is assured by her reaction and gives it another try. This time his hand strokes a little longer over her promise land, but still as tenderly as before.

She moves her hips slowly with his touch. Her breathing increases slowly, the rise and fall of her chest tells all. She finds away to touch his skin, letting her fingers float gently over it.

Joe is so much turned on by her amazing chest rising and falling. His hand strokes softly over it and he gazes at it being raised by her breaths. After some time, his hand wanders down again, this time inside her panties for a first quick direct touch of her promise land. As soon as his hand is in direct contact with her promise land, she instantly melts into the bed. The heat travels up to her neck and makes her brain shut down momentarily. She lets out a very interesting sound, a moan that sounds almost as if her body let out all its air at once.

Joe is even more attracted by this sound. He has never heard before. Up to a certain point this really feels like a first time experience. His hand slips a little deeper inside her panties and his finger softly touches her clit.

She wiggles her hips slightly again once his finger makes his way to her clit. She is not sure she remembers feeling the increased sensation on her love button like this before, but is very happy that the feeling of him doing this causes her natural juices flow. He can feel her juices on his finger, as well as her warmth increasing. All this makes him smile heavily and happily. Moving his finger slightly around where it is, he leans in once more to give her a passionate kiss. "I assume you're okay?"

She nods, her heart pounding like mad. She whispers "oh god yes, I am perfect. "

This causes him to smile and aspirates another kiss on her lips while he helps her out of her panties. "Great. I am too, by the way. " He sends her a charming smile.

Sally pulls him even closer to her, her breathing so intense, she holds tight to his body, slowly moving her hips under his touches.

He enjoys the freedom his hand has down there now that the admittedly nice, but is distracted with her panties in away. He ensures that she is comfortable and then crawls down between her legs, to continue the re-investigation of her promise land with his tongue.

She moves over him, helping him remove his boxers, and moves her kisses just over his thigh before testing the water of taking him in her own mouth.

He moans in immense pleasure when she does that and in a reflex he slides his tongue deep inside her, forgetting for a second her tenderness.

She feels his tongue bury itself in her and almost without thinking she deepens on him taking all of him in her mouth, before drawing back up again.

He groans even harder this time releasing an "oh god". His hands caress her breasts in constant soft squeezes and his tongue slips in and out of her.

Joe catches one moment of consciousness. "So, since you've flushed all your contraceptives down the toilet I assume this includes all the condoms too? He grins heavily knowing that Sally can't see his face at the moment.

She lets out a soft moan, and grins a bit, releasing his manhood from her mouth. "Mhm, and in that case I guess we should try for working on making you a son. " She wants to feel him so badly.

He really wonders if Sally is talking seriously and although he might want another child with her, he's really not sure what to do now. Damn, she should know that he can't deny a challenge. He still thinks that she's bluffing. Seeing that she squads over him he rubs his manhood on her promise land a bit. "Last chance, hon. "

Sally offers him a condom at the last minute, "Up to you babe, " and teases him a bit with her body.

Joe looks around pretending not seeing a condom anywhere. He can't hold it any longer; he wants to feel her so badly, too. He positions his manhood on her entrance and leaves it up to her to glide down if she decides to do so.

She lowers herself down on him, the feel of his manhood feels amazing in her. She slowly bounces gently one him letting him sink deeper into her.

Joe is totally fascinated by that feeling. The books he's read where right, she really feels different than the last time he felt her.

She knows it might be because it has been awhile or the fact that she is just completely overwhelmed but her body begins to shutter a bit, as she tries to hold off on releasing to soon, but her body doesn't want to do what she wants it to.

He can feel her shuttering and he places his hand on her hips to feel it more intensely. He figures that she isn't having any pain and starts to fully enjoy their adventure, letting out louder moans.

She wants nothing more than to completely feel how amazing he is, her bouncing intensifies. It has been for so long since they have been to completely touch each other, and now that she is healed, she knows that he isn't going to hurt her at all.

Joe now shutters, too. Although she seems to feel a bit wider after the delivery of their child. Her rocking drives him crazy. Likely this is because it's been so long. He has really trouble holding it.

She feels him shutter too, this makes her moan louder, her brow is now beaded with sweat, from the ride she is giving him. . . . "Ohhh, baby!" she cries out and her muscles tense as she can feel herself throbbing.

Joe simply groans with her. He hadn't expected their second first time to be that unproblematic and the fact that they both simply seem to enjoy it like mad gives him the rest. Although he wants to hold it much longer he feels that h can't hold it back for much longer.

Sally groans again as she can feel the urgency in them both wanting this. She sits her body down on him, holding the position for a moment, before her body begins to shake almost uncontrollably.

He feels himself release a huge amount of hot cream into her at this exact moment. He throws his head back, closes his eyes, his whole body tenses and everything goes dark around him. Only the dark and loud groan signalizes him that he's still in this world.

As soon as she feels his hot fluid inside, she knows her time is up, and gives a lasting groan as she herself indulges in her own release, she looks over her shoulder at him, the love glittering deeply in her eyes.

Joe although having his eyes closed feels her eyes on him and opens his ones again. They glitter, too, and he reaches for her hand while they both float away on the last waves of their orgasms.

She slows her rocking, making sure he is completely satisfied before lifting her body off of him and curling up in his arms.

He is only capable of saying "wow". After a short recovery he adds "I have to admit I didn't expect this to be so amazing. " Scratching his head he adds once again "So, I thought you bluffed. "

She smiles at his words "Who was bluffing?" she gives a small giggle. "I do want more kids with you and when the time is right it will happen. "

He grins heavily. "Of course I also do want more kids with you; I just thought that we would have enough to do with one for now. But you're right. When the time is right, it will happen, and you know that I can't deny a challenge, so don't blame me. "

Sally smiles as she hears his words. "Oh, I won't blame you, just hold you responsible. " She laughs a bit, and snuggles deep into his arms. "I love you so much that giving you more children, when we are ready for the next one will be the most precious gift I will be able to give you as long as we are together. "

He smiles softly. "Sure, I'm always responsible. I'm used to it. " Chuckling he adds, "alright, but don't whimper when your figure isn't anymore what it was before! I don't have a problem with using a condom as long as you can't take the pill because you're nursing Serenity, or with you using a coil to control the time for the next one a bit, but I'm also fine with simply taking the risk and having another one simply when the time is right. I just want you to feel comfortable with whatever we decide to do. "

She can feel the love grow between them with each passing word. . . "One day my love, I will give you a son. As long as my body snaps back like it did with Serenity, you will never hear me complain about being pregnant. "

Joe smirks and mumbles "I should have recorded you saying that. " Increasing his voice again he adds "Yeah, let's simply talk about that contraceptive issue again when we're not full of hormones, but maybe before we land in the bed next time, and if destiny wants this one time to be a special time then this is what it is. "

She grins, "Life is more fun when you're willing to take some risks. " she adds letting him know that either way, the most important thing to her is that he is happy being with her, no matter what happens. Turn a bit to face him she whispers, "I love you babe. "

Joe gives her one last kiss. "And I love you babe. "