One Last Night Before Hiatus

Story Info
A hotel hookup before going on hiatus.
1.3k words
3.62
7.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew it was going to be the last time they hooked up for awhile, so she wanted to make it special. She set aside extra time to get herself ready. It was a fun little ritual for her, the prep before the playtime. She put on some sexy music to set the mood, and danced a little as she dug thru her clothes, finding the perfect outfit. It was a nice little black dress. Simple, but still sexy. She then moved on to finding accessories that would be nice and sexy, and of course she settled on her black leather dog collar, that even had some small spikes on it. Once she was dressed she moved on to doing her makeup and hair, making sure to put the effort in. Even if she knew it was just going to get wrecked the minute she walked into the hotel room.

There was a small part of her that was still nervous as she walked up to the hotel room door. Excited nervous. Mainly because she never knew exactly what would happen. Only that it would be intense. She knocked and stood back with a grin on her face.

"Well hello." he said, followed by "Mmmm" as he looked her up and down. "Get in here" he then said as he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into the room. In one motion he closed the door and swung her against the wall in the room. He pushed her back to the wall, grabbed her by the sides of her head and kissed her hard, pressing into her, and she could feel his cock grow hard against her leg.

He stopped kissing her long enough to say "Nice dress. It'll look good on the floor" and then turned her around to face the wall and unzipped her dress, slowly letting it drop to the floor, as he lightly bit her shoulder and neck. The cold air on her skin and his hot breath on her shoulder made her shiver and she could feel her panties getting so wet already.

He then turned her back around and just stared intensely in her eyes, and her hands found her way to his pants, which she unzipped, and licked her lips as they fell to the floor. Then pulled his shirt off over his head, and he pushed her back against the wall kissing her hard again. And her hands made their way into his boxers to stroke his big hard cock which was already pulsing. And he trailed his fingers across the band of her panties before diving into them, to find her eager wet pussy. She let out a moan as he slowly started fingering her. One finger, then two. Then he pulled them out and rubbed her clit. She was so close to cumming but wanted to stay on the edge, so she pushed him off her, and then swung him around against the wall. And then she made her way down to her knees, taking his boxers down with her.

She bit her lip as his big cock bounced out in front of her, and slowly trailed her fingers along his balls, and along the bottom of it, before gripping it and leaning in to take it in her mouth. She slowly took it in deep, and then twirled her tongue around the tip. She sucked up and down his shaft while stroking it at the same time, and he moaned and put his hands on the back of her hair. As she got more into it, he grabbed her hair a little and guided her head. But he wasn't ready to cum yet either, so he pulled her back up, and then walked her over to the bed, pushing her down onto her back with her legs over the edge.

He started at her toes, sucking them a little and then used his mouth to make his way up her leg, to her inner thigh. He then grabbed her thighs and pulled them apart as he knelt down in front of her pussy, taking it all in. Then she felt his mouth. He started lightly licking on the outside of her wet pussy, making her shiver more in anticipation. He then lightly licked her clit and that made her pussy twitch. Then she could feel him get into it. He was licking all her wet pussy juice, fucking her with his tongue. Then she could feel him use two fingers to fuck her while he licked and sucked her clit. She moaned hard, and was starting to play with her nipples, pinching them and groping her tits. He grabbed onto one thigh as he continued to finger her and lick her clit and she could feel it building.

"Oh yeah, just like that. Oh my God I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum" she exclaimed and her pussy started twitching and she was cumming all over his face. "Oh fuck" she said as she laid there with her leg muscles twitching.

"Mmm" he said as he licked up her pussy juices and then stood up. He pushed her up further on the bed and climbed on top of her. He pushed her arms up over her head, pinning her down, and bit her neck and shoulders. As he did he teased her still twitching pussy with the tip of her cock. "You want it?" he whispered into her ear. "You want my cock?"

"Mmm yes, I want your cock," she said eagerly. "I want you to fuck me hard." But he kept teasing her. Getting her to beg for it. "Please give me your cock. Please fuck me. I want it so bad!" she begged. Her pussy was aching to have his big hard cock buried deep in it.

"Mmm you really want it huh?" he said, and slowly put it in. He slowly stuck the tip of his cock into her pussy, and left it in for a moment, before pulling it back out. "Not just yet" he said, and he got up off her, and flipped her over to her belly.

He trailed his fingers from her neck, down her spine, giving her shivers. Then he slowly trailed them over her ass, making her wiggle, and her pussy just ache for it. Then he pulled back and slapped her ass and she let out a small squeal but it was from pleasure as much as pain. "You're a bad girl aren't you?" he said as he smacked her ass again.

"Oh! Yes I am. I'm so bad!" She said as she squealed.

"Mmm yeah you are." he said, and then he pulled her up onto her knees, and got behind her. He grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back as he shoved his cock deep into her pussy and she couldn't help but moan from the intense feeling of it. She almost came again right then.

He continued to fuck her deep, with his hands on her hips, and she gripped the pillow tightly and moaned loudly. She couldn't hold back any longer and was cumming again, this time all over his cock. He kept fucking her hard and started to moan loudly as well. "Do you want me to cum? Do you want me to cum inside you?" he asked.

"Mmm yes, cum in me." she moaned.

And then she felt his pace quicken and he said "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum" and moaned her name loudly as he came deep into her pussy. And she collapsed down onto the bed and he leaned on her back for a moment before pulling his cock out. She rolled over to her back and he crawled up beside her.

Grabbing her face and looking into her eyes he said "Not a bad way to go on hiatus" before kissing her hard again. Then he got up to go clean up. And she would have gotten up too but her legs muscles were twitching too hard and she just laid there giggling about it.

"Not bad at all" she said.