One Last Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You apologise too much...That was amazing Chad! Do you think you can fuck me even harder than that?" she asked.

Chad laughed in disbelief. "You're fucking unbelievable," he said, helping Jessica stand. He swept her off her feet and carried her bridal-style towards the cave wall.

"Hmm? What are doing?" she asked, suddenly wishing she could take back her words.

"You'll see," he said slyly. Jessica could tell by his tone that she was in for one heck of a ride. He put her down and told her to face the wall and relax. Jessica faced the wall but she was nervous about what he had in store for her.

Chad stood behind her, wrapped his muscular arms around her waist and lifted her off the ground with ease. Jessica secured her arm around his neck while Chad placed his hands under her thighs and lifted her legs into the air. He told to rest her feet against the cave wall and enjoy the ride. The cold and rugged surface against the soles of her feet made her squirm with anticipation. Her butt pressed against his abdomen. Her asshole and pussy were exposed like buffet, and from the devious look in Chad's eyes, it was obvious which hole he was aiming for...

Chad thrust balls-deep up her asshole while slamming her onto his aching cock. His cock rapidly rammed in and out of her ass, hitting the upper limits of her rectum. Jessica screams were a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Oooooooohhhh....Yeeeeesss! Fuck me you horny bastard! You love making your wife scream don't you?"

"It's your fault for being so damn fuckable."

Chad made her scream even louder when he leaned his neck to side and sunk his teeth into one of her erect nipples.

Jessica frantically massaged her clit with her free hand as Chad's moans grew louder. He released her nipple and fondled her soft breast in his hands. "I love you..." he said breathlessly as he quickened his pace to brutal intensity.

Jessica felt a wave of pleasure wash over her as she took in each sensation. Chad's tongue twirling in her mouth...his hands caressing her breast...and her fingers curling up her cunt while he boned her fleshy ass like a caveman encountering a female for the first time. The attention her body was getting was simply too much for her. She let out a guttural moan and squirted her juices onto the wall as Chad's sexual aura engulfed her.

Chad felt her anus milking his cock as her body rocked against his chest. He could feel his strength leaving him as his orgasm approached so he backed away from the wall and lowered Jessica to ground without removing his throbbing cock from her ass. Their tired bodies slumped into a spooning position. Chad grabbed a handful of her ass and pumped his seed deep into her bowels, surprising her with the amount of cum he could still ejaculate after the first wave he had filled her pussy with.

With a sticky plop, he slid his thick cock from Jessica's cum-slick asshole and gave her a well-deserved rest. He smacked Jessica's big butt teasingly, knowing that she didn't have the energy to complain anymore. Rolling onto his back, he enjoyed the view of his warm seed oozing from his wife's gaping asshole. His elbows fell limp at his side and he blacked out from cumming twice without a break. His eyes squinted open and he woke up when he felt Jessica's mouth trying to resuscitate him. He gasped and sucked the air into his dry throat.

"Thank goodness...I was thinking you were dead for a while now. She said, resting her head on his heaving chest.

He stroked her cheek. "You were right Jessica...this was a bad idea," Chad said, uttering a weary laugh.

"Well consider this is the best bad idea you've ever had," Jessica said, planting a kiss on his chest.

As both of them lay there on the ground, too worn out to move or even think, Chad thought he heard a voice call out to him. Then his wife tapped him on the shoulder and he realised that she heard it too.

"Hello? Is anyone in there?" A concerned voice called out from the cave entrance.

A rescue team had been searching tirelessly for the missing couple for days. They were about to call off the search for the day when they heard strange noises coming from a cave they were walking past.

"Yes...we're over here," Jessica said. She was overjoyed but her voice came out in a dry murmur.

"Are you injured?" A rescue worker said as made his way towards her voice.

"Depends on what you mean injured," Chad muttered jokingly.

"We're fine but I don't think either of us can get up without help," Jessica said as she passed out in his arms.

The rescue worker and his team couldn't believe their eyes when they walked in and saw two nude bodies snuggling on the ground.

12