One Last Time

Story Info
Sara has one last fling before heading out.
1.6k words
3.91
19.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bakery was finally closed and our sweet rounded gossip, Sara was headed down the slowly emptying street towards the small house where she lived. It wasn't anything special. In fact it wasn't much bigger than a shack, but it was a home and it was hers.

Although slowly growing dark outside, there was still plenty of light to see by in order to light a fire. Carefully and piece by piece she placed the wood in its proper place, added some kindling, and set the fire, gently coaxing it to life. Soon her small home began to grow warm with a homey feel to it and Sara set some water on the fire to boil for cooking and washing.

Humming to herself in her normal cheery state she went about the place lighting candles and preparing the food for her evening meal. It would take at least an hour for her meal to cook and as it did so, Sara went over to the closet.

Kneeling and crawling further in she soon came to the place where she kept her secret savings. Pulling up the floor board she dug a little ways down with her hand and reached into the hole pulling out a glass jar filled three quarters full with silver. Reaching in a second time she pulled out two more like the first but they were completely full.

Sara carefully picked up the three jars and carried them to the table spilling the contents of all three onto the table. She began counting the silver, putting the pieces into piles of ten. All the money before her was her savings from the day she began working at the bakery. Every month after food had been purchased and her needs taken care of, Sara placed what money was left in these jars. It was never much, but she knew the value it would one day have. About ten to fifteen minutes later she completed her counting and added it all up. Her total silver came to five thousand five hundred and twenty silver pieces. She whistled surprised that she had saved up so much in such a short time. She removed two thousand and set it aside for the journey she would be taking to the capital. The remaining she put back in the jars and placed them back in their hiding place, carefully covering them back up.

An hour had passed and the soup Sara had made was ready. She sat down to a quiet candlelight dinner. Alone once again and wondering what adventures the trip would bring. While cleaning up the dishes from dinner and putting things away a knock came on her door. 'Now who could that be at this hour?' she thought as she dried her hands and crossed the small room to open the door. A man stood outside her door, he was tall, very tall in fact, with dark hair and light eyes. He was well muscled and quite the looker and Sara knew immediately who he was. She knew him well in fact and opened the door wider to let him in with a smile on her face. He came in, in one smooth motion and quickly shut and latched the door behind him. "This is a pleasant surprise," Sara commented, her body already beginning to tense with the pleasure it knew it was about to receive.

The man smiled, a smile to melt any woman's heart, and grabbing her arm, he pulled her close and kissed her full on the lips, his tongue snaking its way into her mouth devouring her with a familiarity only he knew. A soft moan escaped Sara's throat as the man kissed her, his hands roaming her body feeling every voluptuous inch It had been more than a month since she had seen him, he had been gone on some sort of campaign and before he left they had spent an entire day together, making love with a fiery passion.

Her hands with practiced ease soon had his shirt off of him and his breeches unlaced. Greedily she dove into his breeches finding in no time his ever-hardening cock. She groaned in pleasure as she took it in her hand and began to stroke it. He made his own groan of pleasure and closed his eyes. The past month had been sheer torture for the two of them, having not been able to see each other or to have their wild bouts of lust filled sex. Hungrily he grabbed her breasts, kneading them in his hands, watching how the large mounds overfilled his own large hands. She was a beautiful woman and he needed her so badly. He pulled back though and Sara gave a noise of protest.

Instead of pulling completely away he took her by the hand and led her over to her bed, where he gently laid her down and began to untie the front laces of her dress. In a matter of moments the two lovers had each other completely naked and they relished in the sensual feeling of skin touching skin. He lowered his hand to her soft bush stroking softly, playing with her clit, making her grow even more wet and squirm and moan in pleasure. The pleasure he gave her was intense and was about to increase as he slipped a finger into her glistening cunt sliding it in and out, slowly at first and then faster. Sara shuddered and gasped with pleasure, her orgasm rising in intensity with each thrust. Another finger went in, and then a third, she could take it no more. His furious pumping of her pussy with his fingers was sending her over the edge. She screamed as she came, her sweet juices flowing freely from having been pent up so long.

He lowered his face to her cum filled, wet dripping cunt and began to lap at her juices, tasting the sweet nectar that he so treasured. She shuddered the after shocks of her orgasm rushing over her, like the tide beating the shore. The man wasn't through with her though; she had had her pleasure now he wanted his. Licking his lips he crawled towards her face, stroking his cock with one hand. She knew what he wanted and she eagerly gave him all that and more. Her right hand went straight to his balls, pulling, twisting, teasing, her tongue licking the length of his cock, tasting his precum and swirling all sorts of designs along it. He groaned in pleasure and urged her to take it in her mouth. She did so, its thickness filling her mouth to the brim.

He was a good eight inches long and his cock filled her luscious mouth so well that she couldn't imagine any other filling it better than his did. She sucked him, long and hard, moaning as she did so to let him know how much she loved him and what they were doing. He pumped his cock in and out of her mouth grunting, as his balls seemed to scream at him to cum. Before he could though he took his cock from her mouth and sat between her legs. Sara spread them wide letting the warm air of the room caress her wet pussy before he rammed his cock into it. She cried out in pleasure at the penetration, he cursed at the tightness of her pussy. With quick strokes in and out he set a fast pace and she eagerly kept up, meeting him thrust for thrust, while his hands kneaded and twitted her breasts sending more and more pleasure throughout each of them.

"Harder please!" she cried, desperate for more. He obliged her, pumping her fat pussy with his huge cock harder and harder, his balls slapping against her ass. They neared the breaking point and a mischievous twinkle in her eye told him she was ready and it sent him over the edge. With one last hard thrust into her dripping wet cunt he shot his warm creamy load into her filling her with his seed, the two of them crying out a cry of joy shared only by lovers fully satisfied.

His load spent he collapsed onto the bed beside her, his cock still inside her, and into her waiting arms. She cradled him close, whispering sweet nothings in his ear and thanking him for the wonderful gift he had just given her. Two sweaty but greatly satisfied bodies fell asleep holding one another, in the small, warm and comforting home that night and did not waken till morning.

A few last embers of the nights fire still clung to life in the hearth of the small house. Sara awoke next to her lover to see him still asleep. She sighed with happiness at the memory of the previous nights event and quietly got out of bed. Stirring the fire back to life she added more wood, but not enough to burn for a long time. Sara did not plan to stay long. While water heated for washing and for breakfast, she sat at her table, ink and pen nearby, a blank sheet of paper in front of her.

She didn't know how to tell him she was leaving, and after much consideration decided to tell a small white lie. That she would be going to see her aunt in the capital and that she would return as soon as she could. Quickly she wrote out the note and signed it. Then hurrying about her business she was soon washed, dressed, and with supplies ready to go. Before heading out the door though she took one last look at him, smiled and kissed his cheek. Perhaps she would see him again one day. But for now, it was time to seek out a new adventure.