One Life 2 Live Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh man! How am I going to get some semen if I can't get into the house?" Toby pondered.

Toby started walking around the house and spotted an open window in the back. He also saw a large ladder just across the yard. Toby had an idea. Toby used the large ladder and climbed up into the open window.

As he climbed inside the window, it was dark in the room and Toby tripped and tumbled inside the room, which caused a lot of noise.

"What was that?" Tommy questioned as he awoke from his pleasure.

Daffney moaned and sucked Tommy's large balls. She sucked one and then the other. She then used her tongue to bath both balls and jiggled his large nutsacks with the tip of her tongue.

"Ohhhhh!" Tommy groaned.

Tommy didn't want to pull away from Daffney, but he had to go see what the noise was. He shoved Daffney onto the floor, which cause his balls to flop out of her mouth and flit saliva everywhere. He zipped up his pants and headed upstairs.

Toby managed to get out of that room and saw Tommy coming. Toby jetted into another room as Tommy made it upstairs.

He searched and checked every room upstairs and found nothing. Luckily for Toby, hiding in hard to find spaces was a specialty.

Suddenly, Tommy heard loud moans and grunts coming from downstairs. He returned downstairs to see Daffney's stocking-covered legs high in the air and a man's huge back between them.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" shouted an outraged Tommy as he power walked over to the couch.

He pulled the guy up and saw that it was his Spanish gardener Dale Garcia.

"What in the blazes do you think you're doing to my girl you fucking outside worker?" Tommy asked angrily.

Tommy looked down at Daffney and saw her huge pale tits. Her nipples were large and cherry colored. Her areolas were medium sized and puffy, like they were small tits on top of big tits. Dale still had his dick implanted in Daffney's pussy, while he sweated feverishly.

"Join the party," Daffney said in a giggled tone.

She reached over and unzipped Tommy's jeans. She pulled out his still hard and massive cock and resumed sucking on it.

"I'll deal with your fucking ass later," Tommy grunted at Dale as Daffney's mouth eased his anger.

Daffney sucked Tommy's big dick while Dale drilled his dick inside her cunt.

Toby creep into the hallway and heard nothing but the sounds of sucking, slurping, and sloping. He looked downstairs and saw a large Spanish guy fucking Daffney hard, while Tommy kneeled by Daffney's head, with his cock plunging in and out of her mouth. Tommy's hands had a death hold on her big jiggling titties.

"Damn!" gasped Toby. "Guess I'll sit here and wait until it's over."

Toby sat down near the staircase and unzipped his pants. He jerked his cock off and watched the threesome. Toby came in less then a minute...

12